Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

On 7/16/2017 at 8:00 PM, willenette said:

Hi ardently, hahaha - why not? They have the looks of a boy group band.....But, I guess only one of them is interested in singing or do I stand corrected? :tongue:

He's gonna be Minkuk.  Manse can play the drums or keyboard while Daehan the guitar.  That would be awesome!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, yvonneallen said:

Hello everyone i seen a post about Dokdo Island considering what the Japan did to South Koran why should they not fight for what is there's. I made this video when I found about the story of Dokdo Island. Can't blame anyone about Japan not watching KD because Japan is now can go Japan because of large women's groups asking the Government to drop the issue and they did. I think this tells video the story of how much emotion went into the event. The song is THE CLIMB.

I like to say hello to all my friends!!!!!! I am still trying to make videos but the computer with all my songs and and photos as soon as it is fixed I will on fire again. My email is yvonneg.allen@gmail.com I would love to hear from you all been down a laterly love to get emails from all of you.

I always like your videos, Yvonne.  Keep going.  They remind me of Sik's glorious days.

• Like 3

On 7/21/2017 at 4:11 AM, ardently said:

He's gonna be Minkuk.  Manse can play the drums or keyboard while Daehan the guitar.  That would be awesome!

Hi ardently, although the triplets have left Returns of the Superman but Daehan, Minguk and Manse still have lots of fans. NICE that SIG consistently update their daily lifestyle through SNS.  Recently, in an interview, the triplets were mentioned & he revealed that the triplets have different personalities and their preferences are different as well. He said there that Daehan and him actually are most alike in visual & attitude. :tongue:

• Like 6

On 7/24/2017 at 5:12 PM, willenette said:

Hi ardently, although the triplets have left Returns of the Superman but Daehan, Minguk and Manse still have lots of fans. NICE that SIG consistently update their daily lifestyle through SNS.  Recently, in an interview, the triplets were mentioned & he revealed that the triplets have different personalities and their preferences are different as well. He said there that Daehan and him actually are most alike in visual & attitude. :tongue:

Could you share SIG last interview? It's been so long to read any news translation about him. I know there's a lot of news & interviews about him regarding the show, but haven't found any English translation yet. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, suellen88 said:

Could you share SIG last interview? It's been so long to read any news translation about him. I know there's a lot of news & interviews about him regarding the show, but haven't found any English translation yet. 

Hi suellen88, I'll try to look into that article again but I'm not sure if there was a clip there of him. But, right you are - it's been quite a long while since we last see him on any video where he talked about his boys. :tongue:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mceepot said:

Http://m.news.nate.com/view/20170803n09825

Song Eomma will be studying abroad (France) for 1year. Il Kook Oppa and the triplets will be going with her. 

Whoa! I'm excited and tearful at the same time.. this was obviously a big decision to make for them but I'm sure this will be a great experience for everyone. I understand SIK will have to travel back and forth but the boys will stay there for a year. Wishing them the best!!!

• Like 8

21 hours ago, mceepot said:

Song Eomma will be studying abroad (France) for 1year. Il Kook Oppa and the triplets will be going with her. 

Agree with @szne09 It's a great opportunity for triplets Hangukse to learn and explore other country, but on the other hand it's also a difficult situation for SIK because he also need to focus on his career. I hope he will do one movie or maybe 1 drama this year. 

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

Agree with @szne09 It's a great opportunity for triplets Hangukse to learn and explore other country, but on the other hand it's also a difficult situation for SIK because he also need to focus on his career. I hope he will do one movie or maybe 1 drama this year. 

I'm also hoping that he'll do a drama this year, but it will be difficult. They need to adjust in France first before he can go back and forth to Korea. 

• Like 5

On 8/2/2017 at 11:24 PM, mceepot said:

There's no hope for him to appear in a drama before they leave.  That will be hard.  I guess we just have to wait till they return.  Miss him more.

• Like 3

Stars Who Unwaveringly Express Their Patriotic Love For Korea

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/15/stars-unwaveringly-express-patriotic-love-korea/

August 15 is the 72nd National Liberation Day of Korea! In light of this day, let’s delve into 7 stars known for publicly expressing their patriotism.
[...] [Relevant content only]

Song-Il-Gook.png

Song Il Gook publicly protested the dispute in regards to Dokdo Islets by swimming to the actual islets in 2012. He also named his triplets, “Daehan,” “Minguk,” and “Manse.” When the three names are combined, it means “Long live the Republic of Korea!”

Additionally, the Song triplets joined Song Il Gook on stage last year to celebrate National Liberation Day during the curtain call for his musical “42nd Street.”

These stars have shown over the years that they are passionate about the country they love.

• Like 7

I'm so glad that Song Il Gook has been selected as top 10 stars list who express their patriotic love for his country (I think it's soompi list) but there's also another list  ([Stars selected as the most patriotic star] 1. Yoo Ji Tae ,2. Lee Hyo Ri , 3. Song Hye Kyo ,4. Yoo Jae Suk ,5. Kim Sae Ron ,6. Ju Won ,7. Rizi ,8. Jiko ,9. Song Joong Ki . . which is Song Il Gook is not included. 

I feel disappointed with the last list, because I know Song Il Gook always show his patriotic love about his country. If I'm not wrong, there's an annual event that SIG usually conduct? Marching events with collage students? 

Just want to shout out Daehan Minguk Manse.... and congratulation for Korean Republic for celebrating 72th Independence Day.... 

• Like 4