Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

On 5/10/2017 at 8:52 AM, Chellsee said:

SIK's lovely boys are growing handsomely.

Credit to owner.

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the photos. I couldn't agree with you more - "the boys are growing handsomely" - & they grow so fast, too! :lol:

• Like 7

20 hours ago, mceepot said:

Hi mceepot, thanks for sharing this. I wonder if they're the stage-actors who's with him in the play.....Ahhh...........I missed SIG on my small screen. I have been waiting so long for him to do another drama.....:lol:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Chellsee said:

SIK's IG update. Hope to see these wonderful boys face to face. Someday...

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the pictures of the boys......What they're eating looks yummy - I feel hungry. What I love about them is they always have the same clothes & look so COOL!  And I'm sure these are all branded. :lol:

• Like 5

Song Il Kook's son Min-gook, so tall

photo851506.jpg

Song Il-kook posted a video of his son Min-gook.

The video he posted is on Instagram and he says, "Our friends Pikachu! Min-gook, where did you learn it?"

In the video, Min-gook, the second of the triplets, is singing the theme music of an animation series. He is imitating the character Pikachu and is dancing to the song. He has grown a lot since the last time he was seen as he now has long arms and legs.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-s-son-min-gook-so-tall-106263.html

• Like 6