Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Minguk Gets “Married” In Adorable Wedding Ceremony That Brings Song Il Gook To Tears (Of Laughter)

song-minguk.png

The Song triplets have grown up so fast!

On March 28, Song Il Gook posted a series of photos on his personal Instagram that his sons’ kindergarten teacher sent him from a very special day for Minguk.

Minguk and one of his kindergarten friends had decided to get married and in the spirit of the thing, the whole kindergarten class made invitations, held a blue-carpet ceremony, and even sent them on a “honeymoon.”

In the caption, Song Il Gook wrote, “Minguk got married!!! He even had a honeymoon haha. Apparently he also asked his bride if she would be okay having kids because it would hurt a lot. After I got the pictures from his teacher I laughed until I cried! Kids are kids but I think it’s amazing how the teachers adapt to the children. I thought how glad I was once again to send my kids to this kindergarten.”

Spoiler

minguk-4-540x541.pngminguk-1-540x541.pngsong-minguk-2-540x539.pngminguk-2-540x543.pngsong-minguk-1-540x542.pngminguk-540x543.pngsong-minguk-3-540x542.png

Source (1) / soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 8

2636F13958D8434234361D

Song Il-Kook together with some of the actors who participated in the project "100 Actors, Reading Our Literature" – an audiobook project initiated in 2014 and completed this year.

If I’ve understood correctly, the project, in which 100 actors read 100 major novels from Korean modern and contemporary literature, was realized by the Korean Welfare Foundation in cooperation with EBS and Communication Books.

The members of the Korean Welfare Foundation acted as recital actors, EBS recorded and broadcasted, and Communication Books chose the works and audiobooks respectively.

'100 Actors, Read Our Literature' Audiobooks are available in public libraries and school libraries, and in smartphone apps such as KaKao Talk and others. The download price is 990 won per book.

The audiobook sales proceeds will be donated to the Korean Welfare Foundation in the name of the participating actors.

Http://interview365.mk.co.kr/news/76851

• Like 5

Manse Gets Mysteriously Pouty When Daebak And His Sisters Visit The Song Triplets

soo-ah-seol-ah-daebak-minguk-manse-daeha

On April 8, Lee Dong Gook’s wife Lee Soo Jin posted photos of a special meet-up between her family and Song Il Gook’s on her personal Instagram.

The photos show a playdate between Daebak, his sisters, and Daebak, Minguk and Manse. The two families first met when they appeared on “The Return of Superman” together and their friendship has continued past the Song triplets’ departure from the show.

However, in one picture, Manse appears to be put out with an adorably pouty face while his brothers, Soo Ah, Seol Ah, and Daebak smile brightly at the camera.

However, he soon returned to his playful self in a group shot with their dads. Hopefully the kids all had a good time together!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/08/manse-gets-mysteriously-pouty-daebak-sisters-visit-song-triplets/

• Like 8

So much for SIK’s international audience :dissapointed: Anyway, it’s good that he’s acting again. As for us, the non-Korean fans, all we can do is watch Roman Polanski’s movie again and imagine SIK as Michael Longstreet, which, according to the poster, will be his part in the play.

Thanks for sharing the news @KonaBeans

• Like 8

4 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

Good news to fans:  

Song Il-Kook will appear in another stage play.

"God of Carnage" from June 24 to July 23, 2017

Info about "God of Carnage":  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_Carnage

Hi KonaBeans, thanks for sharing this news. But, I hope SIG could do another drama soon. I missed him on the small screen. :lol:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, celiap said:

So much for SIK’s international audience :dissapointed: Anyway, it’s good that he’s acting again. As for us, the non-Korean fans, all we can do is watch Roman Polanski’s movie again and imagine SIK as Michael Longstreet, which, according to the poster, will be his part in the play.

Thanks for sharing the news @KonaBeans

I feel for you, Celia. At this point, I'm not sure if I would go. :confused:

I prefer musical, at least we'd enjoy the music and dancing, if not understanding dialogues.

• Like 5

Song Il Kook, Choi Jeong Won-I and Nam Kyeong Joo to star in play "God of Carnage"

photo838078.jpg

Actors Song Il-Kook is standing in a little theater and so are Nam Kyeong-joo and Choi Jeong-won-I.

They will be starring in the Seoul Hall of Arts Theater from the June 24 to July 23.

"God of Carnage" is an original by Yasmina Reza which was made into a movie that won many prizes in 2009.

In "God of Carnage", two 11 year old boys are playing in the playground when one of them breaks his teeth and their parents gather together for a solution. The conversation goes from decent middle-class to immature.

Song Il-Kook said, "I've always wanted to be in a theater before. This is a good opportunity for me". Nam Kyeong-joo said, "I wish to look back in the meaning of 'acting' through "God of Carnage"". Choi Jeong-won-I said, "I've always wanted to be in theater before. I am happy I can be in it".

http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-choi-jeong-won-i-and-nam-kyeong-joo-to-star-in-play-god-of-carnage-104912.html

• Like 6

16 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

I feel for you, Celia. At this point, I'm not sure if I would go. :confused:

I prefer musical, at least we'd enjoy the music and dancing, if not understanding dialogues.

I'm with you, Kona and Celia.  He could, at least, do one drama a year for his fans outside Korea.  He knows he has a lot of them.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, ardently said:

I'm with you, Kona and Celia.  He could, at least, do one drama a year for his fans outside Korea.  He knows he has a lot of them.

Hi ardently, I couldn't agree with you more - SIG fans are waiting for this. :lol:

• Like 5

:rolleyes:God of Carnage sounds like a great opportunity for SIK to show off his skills as an actor in expressing a full range of emotions, from polite courtesy to raging child.  He's now a serious actor playing mature roles. I would love to see him, but I definitely need subtitles.

• Like 7