Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Wow, he's 35? Doesn't look that old! He's gorgeous :P

@autuymnrain, he was in All About Eve? It's such a big surprise :o

omo! mangosteen, i love your icon/avatar and banner, ok, basically the set. hahahaha. :lol: it's lovely. you made it huh? :o

yep, i think it's him in there, very little though. maybe he just got started, he barely appeared. haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Madrasta

I was able to get hold of a copy of Terms of Endearment. My friend who was really captivated by this series prodded me to watch this one all because of her admiration to Song Il Kook. But I am just in episode 21 and SIK hasn't appeared yet.

Wow, he's 35? Doesn't look that old! He's gorgeous

@autuymnrain, he was in All About Eve? It's such a big surprise

--------------------

Hi....

I was watching All About Eve week ago and yes I found Song Il Kook in the drama. He appeared only in several short scene. Once in car scene with Han Jae Suk. He look ordinary in there, I agree with autuymnrain, he just start in acting field maybe.

once i notice his face, i keep thingking who is he.., then when I see my jumong pict..., i regain my memory....:)

Hi....

I was watching All About Eve week ago and yes I found Song Il Kook in the drama. He appeared only in several short scene. Once in car scene with Han Jae Suk. He look ordinary in there, I agree with autuymnrain, he just start in acting field maybe.

once i notice his face, i keep thingking who is he.., then when I see my jumong pict..., i regain my memory....:)

I remember him there too...his appearance there was really short that you have to watch carefully in order to see SIK...and look where he is now...he's now famous because of Jumong.then he was a nobody but now he's a hottie :D

Guest ayoepan

Owwww... I love this man since watching Art of Seduction.He's soooo charming. ANd now he's playing Jumong,make me really really really really really love him!!!

He's sooo hot!!

Wow, I didn't know he was in All About Eve. The first time I saw him was in Bodyguard, but he didn't make much of an impression on me then. But, when I watched him in Emperor of the Sea, I was totally hooked on him! Man, I cried so much for his character even though he was technically supposed to be the "bad guy." Now I'm watching him in Jumong and he has really developed into a great actor! I hope after Jumong, he does a modern drama storyline again (as the main character of course).

Guest lovewinter

I was able to get hold of a copy of Terms of Endearment. My friend who was really captivated by this series prodded me to watch this one all because of her admiration to Song Il Kook. But I am just in episode 21 and SIK hasn't appeared yet.

Although I have watched Art of Seduction but it was Terms of Endearment that catched my attention.

Yes, he is hot in this drama and make me want to watch Ju Mong because of him.

So quickly watch this drama, you will like him too.

Guest Madrasta

I can't get enough of this guy since watching "Terms of Endearment." He's quite good in his role there with Han Gain. They blend together even though he is a bit older than her. Am glad there is another series to watch with him in the lead, Jumong. I'm really gonna wait for a good copy and subtitle.

Guest bruhilda

Hi... does anybody know the title of the song or MV SONG IL GUK starred in??? It's not recent.. all I can remember is there's a part wherein the girl is in a wedding dress... uhmmm... and the story i think is Song Il Guk found out that he's going blind???? Does it ring a bell? I'm positive that it's SIG in the MV....

Guest ayoepan

Hi... does anybody know the title of the song or MV SONG IL GUK starred in??? It's not recent.. all I can remember is there's a part wherein the girl is in a wedding dress... uhmmm... and the story i think is Song Il Guk found out that he's going blind???? Does it ring a bell? I'm positive that it's SIG in the MV....

I dont know.. sorry^^

But if you really curious maybe youtube can help u.

Just search song il guk name, maybe the MV will pop out....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest duckweed

Anybody know a clubbox with Condition of Love/Terms of Endearment [애정의 조건] ? I heard its pretty good and stared Song Il Kook.

reposting news in the celebrity news thread...credits to Rubie ^^

Song Becomes Honorary Citizen of Tongyong

By Kim Sue-young

Staff Reporter

Song Il-guk, hero of the popular historical drama ``Chumong,'' was made an honorary citizen of Tongyong, South Kyongsang Province on Sunday.

Choi Chang-mock, vice mayor of the city, granted Song the citizenship for promoting the city as an emerging Mecca for triathlons.

Song, vice president of Triathlon Korea, took part in the International Triathlon Union (ITU) World Cup in 2004 and aquathon in 2005.

Earlier in the day, Song participated in the Admiral Yi Sun-shin Cup Marathon held in the city.

credits to the Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/nation/200...20140544430.htm

I can't get enough of this guy since watching "Terms of Endearment." He's quite good in his role there with Han Gain. They blend together even though he is a bit older than her. Am glad there is another series to watch with him in the lead, Jumong. I'm really gonna wait for a good copy and subtitle.

if you dl it via clubbox or torrent, D-Fansubs are fansubbing this drama. and their subs are awesome :)

oh, i know what you're talking about. i think if i remember correctly, it's called "sad love song"