Cast:

Joanne Tseng/ Chiao Chaio as Xie Tian Di

Paul Fu/ Fu Meng Bo as Orad 

Alice Ke as Toem 

Joe Cheng as Fali 

Kenny Yen as Lu Po Hui

Greg Hsu (cameo) as Kakarayan

Plot:

All the gods will be leaving before the last rain of doomsday. However, an ordinary human girl unexpectedly puts a dent in their plans to retreat thus causing the world to move towards the unknown. Based on the animistic mythology of the Amis tribe, the gods are no longer willing to bless the land that is plagued with environmental issues. One by one, the gods depart the world they once loved. A human girl discovers that the opportunity to reverse her destiny lies within herself and her guardian. Before the final day of judgment, a love story between human and god unfolds.

• Blob 1

I love this drama and I'm surprised that it's so underated that it doesn't even have a Soompi page. Felt kind of sad, so I made one. Here's a subbed video of a Live the cast did - Here they talk about wanting to work with the lead, Paul Fu or Fu Meng Bo as he's more commonly known.

Please come chat with me if you like this show too!!!

• Blob 1

Paul Fu and Joe Cheng did a Live last weekend and talked about the romance in Rainless Love in a Godless Land...It was so nice to see these guys talking about how deep the love was in this series. Taiwanese stars also work the hardest...they've been going live almost every week or doing interviews every few weeks!

• Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 11 was so intense and it seems like the Gods are finding out that they were lies in their universe. With 2 episodes left, I wonder how likely it is that th ending would be happy. I think I saw an interview where Paul Fu said it would be neither super happy or super sad for Orad, so I suspect a bittersweet ending like with Someday or One Day.

Anyway, as I'm obsessed with this drama, I'm dropping fresh subs of the behind the scenes for Episodes 10

This one is for an earlier episode but they only just put the behind the scenes up a few days ago. It's sort of the behind the scenes of the first kiss, but it's more about the set for the place between life and death

• Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

The cast met weekly during the live airing of this series to talk to fans and discuss the show. I subbed the last IG live they did together for the last episode. It does have spoilers so if you haven't seen episode 13, I recommend watching Episode 13 before you watch this.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it was quite lonely watching this drama while it aired and since a few people are still confused about the ending, I made a podcast episode to explain the ending. I do also talk about other things in the drama before that including romance, Gods, Amis Culture and the environmental issues :