[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

Potatoes haven't been this emotional since The Greatest Love (최고의 사랑) :heart: 

I like the way they revealed why he hates onions and why the potatoes got under his skin. It adds to his character. There were so many good moments in this episode... and that ending! He certainly has a flare for the dramatic. 

2 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

Potatoes haven't been this emotional since The Greatest Love (최고의 사랑) :heart: 

I like the way they revealed why he hates onions and why the potatoes got under his skin. It adds to his character. There were so many good moments in this episode... and that ending! He certainly has a flare for the dramatic. 

He had great chemistry even with a potato, they were like best buds in ep 7 lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 3/26/2022 at 6:32 PM, blueberrycakepop said:

Yes it is really sad.. because this drama is actually really good! But sadly it aired after the other two dramas that are in the same time slot. It's also on Disney plus which is not the biggest platform compared to Netflix, viu or Iqiyi. Also I feel like KBS is somewhat restricted in how much they can promote the drama or they are just not doing a good job at all ahhaha. I feel like it being in Disney plus is not helping because it's only available in certain regions... 

I didn't even think about all of these, and you're so right! All of that must've helped the drama not get all that attention. It's really sad... people is missing out!!

I so loved ep 7! Loved how the showed the reasons behind that hate for onions (I get really emotional everytime his grandma appears... she seems like a really lovely person) and the ending???? omg I love Kim Jae Wook :love:

Can't wait for ep 8 subs~~

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Omo episode 8 ... Haha maybe it's just me but it's so funny to have the mean NGJ back. He is so petty but so funny.. I can't. KJU really nailed this role and I don't know how much of his image is left after this lol. And Omo the end, ok he redeemed himself abit ..so sensual and sexy when he kiss LSA. He is so going to fall in love with her like crazy.. I cant wait for next week... 

Oh geez I am now worried for LSA.. because of the ex gf.. I'm sure there is some crazy in her as well.. everyone is crazy in this drama and LGJ is bat RickRoll'D crazy so I expect no less from his ex. 

The fact that they are directing the culprit as Segi .. I still believe it is a red herring... I refuse to accept that he is the mastermind..please PDnim don't let me down.. I am expecting someone  unpredictable. 

Anyone watched the preview yet?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, blueberrycakepop said:

The fact that they are directing the culprit as Segi .. I still believe it is a red herring... I refuse to accept that he is the mastermind..please PDnim don't let me down.. I am expecting someone  unpredictable. 

Anyone watched the preview yet?

You could be right, it could be a red herring. I have not seen the promo.

• Like 1

Episode 9 Preview

After the day he kissed Shin-ah to deceive Soo-young, Go-jin's heart seems to burst when she sees Shin-a.  Shin-ah also has her heart pounding all day long.
 Sooyoung makes a plan to find out if Go Jin and Shin Ah are really engaged.
 Go Jin, who has her nerves sharpened because of her swimming, tells Shin Ah her bad words, and her angry Shin Ah runs into her Go Jin, and she proudly declares that she will no longer live in her fall! 

Trad. For Google

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Naty828 said:

Episode 9 Preview

After the day he kissed Shin-ah to deceive Soo-young, Go-jin's heart seems to burst when she sees Shin-a.  Shin-ah also has her heart pounding all day long.
 Sooyoung makes a plan to find out if Go Jin and Shin Ah are really engaged.
 Go Jin, who has her nerves sharpened because of her swimming, tells Shin Ah her bad words, and her angry Shin Ah runs into her Go Jin, and she proudly declares that she will no longer live in her fall! 

Trad. For Google

Ooo is this from Naver? 

NGJ is so petty :lol:

The way he was dancing around his office knowing Sina has to do whatever he says was so funny! He was having the time of his life.

:shaq:

the shopping scene was so hilarious.

I suppose this is the first time in a k- drama that FL has bought things

for herself without asking the ML for his opinion.   :D

the scene when Sina sang was soothing. GJ was surprised. 

FPHsFc0WQAQvq2j?format=jpg&name=360x360

I like all the sentimental moments when they were in the countryside.

My fav scene is when Sina was driving that tractor.

GJ was annoyed at first but then he enjoyed the view of the night sky.

I assume those potatoes are crucial for the further development of their relationship.  :D

FOdFhv2aIAMN3tu?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I laughed when GJ talked to that potato.  :D

Poor Sina... that contract was too much and she was most afraid that her father

would lose his house.

Segi is definitely suspicious but Im not sure he is the culprit either.   :unsure:

they looked so gorgeous   :transforms:

FO_-iJhaAAMQiex?format=jpg&name=360x360

FPAfupWXEAMJvqA?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 7

Another well executed episode .. taking us through an emotional ride everytime.. it is so funny seeing him being "nice" in and low key making Shin-ah stay with him in the most Go-Jin way possible. He is falling so hard and he doesn't even know. 

Noo I can't believe Segi, I still don't think he is the main villian but I want to know his backstory and why he is doing this. He and Go-Jin both worked so hard to build go-top, I feel it when GJ was reminiscing the good old days. I think there will be a plot twist..well I hope. 

And we got the best epic bed scene in kdrama history.. 

Spoiler

That pillow fight was everything! Hahahahaha I love this crazy couple. 

And the kiss scene: 

Spoiler

Seriously, they trolled us so hard. When they release the still cuts for epi 8 where they "looked" like they were going to kiss, I read thinking no way, they are just teasing us but nope they really kissed. 

This time, when they release the cuts AND preview for epi 9, I was so excited for more kisses but turns out it's just imaginary. 

Because they toyed with our hearts they better have a real good sexy kiss later on.. like come on its CRAZY love 

The main culprit is a woman right? 

Spoiler

She was wearing a cap at the end of EP 9, while loosening the screws.. 

GJ finally starting to realize that he's in love with Shin-Ah. I hope he finds her yellow diary soon so he'll think she's dying and pour his heart out to her. No more slow burn, I want full on crazy romance. 

Edited by blueberrycakepop
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1