[Drama 2022/2023] Soundtrack #1 & #2, 사운드트랙#1 & #2/ Season 1 &2

larus

Park Hoon X Park Min-jung to make a special appearance on Disney+ 'Soundtrack #1'

http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/photo/202203/527818_448540_1421.jpg

In the play, Park Hoon and Park Min-jung take on the roles of Seon-woo and Eun-soo's regular bar 'Pyew', the bosses of 'Gyeol-han' and 'Marie'. Gyeol-han and Marie, who have been friends for 15 years and married for 8 years, plan to add fun to the play by playing the role of Cupid who awakens the real hearts of Seon-woo and Eun-soo, who are confused between love and friendship.

Park Hoon and Park Min-jung previously appeared together in the SBS drama 'Nobody Knows' and gathered topics. At that time, Park Hoon created a cruel and vicious villain character through Baek Sang-ho, the representative of the Millennium Hotel, and Park Min-jung transformed into Bae Bae-ah, the general manager of the Millennium Hotel who stayed by Baek Sang-ho, and left a strong impression by performing an unknown cold and meticulous performance.

In this way, Park Hoon and Park Min-jung are continuing their activities by appearing in various works together. Interest in what kind of steamy couple they will show in 'Soundtrack #1' is also growing, and you can check it out on 'Soundtrack #1', which will be released for the first time at Disney+ on the 3rd.

http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=527818

Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Show Brilliant Chemistry As They Strike A Pose On The Beach In “Soundtrack #1”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 11, 2022
by L. Kim

Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee are boasting radiant chemistry in the upcoming drama “Soundtrack #1”!

Helmed by director Kim Hee Won of “Vincenzo” and “The Crowned Clown,” “Soundtrack #1” is a music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years and wind up living together for two weeks.

Park Hyung Sik will star in the drama as Han Sun Woo, a photographer who is a man of few words but has a warm and caring personality. Han So Hee will star as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Although Han Sun Woo has feelings for Lee Eun Soo, he is hesitant to make a move because he doesn’t want to risk destroying their longtime friendship.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Han Sun Woo and Lee Eun Soo are at the beach. The two pose against the backdrop of the blue sky and sparkling sea. Their relationship that is something between lovers and friendship is depicted through their playful expressions and natural physical contact. Above all, Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee show impressive chemistry as they immerse into their roles.

han-so-hee-park-hyung-sik.jpg

The producers of “Soundtrack #1” remarked, “Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee expressed the relationship between the male and female protagonists, who have been best friends for 20 years, with their perfect teamwork and chemistry. This was possible because of the efforts of the two actors who always showed consideration for each other. When they were together on the set, there was nonstop laughter. Please look forward to ‘Soundtrack #1,’ where the chemistry between the two actors will shine.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1516815wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-show-brilliant-chemistry-as-they-strike-a-pose-on-the-beach-in-soundtrack-1

Han So Hee Discusses Her Role In “Soundtrack #1,” Working With Park Hyung Sik, Her Next Drama “Gyeongseong Creature,” And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 14, 2022
by E. D

In a recent interview with Star News, Han So Hee opened up about winning an award at the Asian Artist Awards, her upcoming dramas, thoughts for her future self, and more!

Last year, Han So Hee drew praise for her role as Yoo Na Bi, a college student struggling with the confusing feelings of love in the drama “Nevertheless,” as well as her role as Yoon Ji Woo in “My Name.” She also won the Best Artist award at the 2021 Asian Artist Awards.

When discussing how different her roles in “Nevertheless” and “My Name” are, Han So Hee said that they were both challenges for her. She said, “I really wanted to show different sides of myself apart from my preexisting image. In that sense, ‘Nevertheless’ and ‘My Name’ are turning points for me. [They were] new experiences, attempts, and even challenges. I am even more glad that so many people liked them.”

She also talked about her friends’ reactions to her winning the AAA award. She said, “Everyone congratulated me as if they themselves had won the award. I think it is a valuable award above anything else because my fellow actors, who worked hard with me, and my friends, who always support me, were happier.”

Her upcoming music romance drama “Soundtrack #1” is slated to be released via Disney+ on March 23. She will play Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid of speaking her mind. Han So Hee reflected fondly on her time filming with fellow cast member Park Hyung Sik. She said, “Eun Soo is a character whose personality is similar to mine, so I was able to film really comfortably and fully immerse myself more in the situation. I got much closer to Hyung Sik, who plays Sun Woo, although it was a brief time, so I remember us trying fun and various things while acting together.”

Earlier this year, it was confirmed that Han So Hee will star in “Gyeongseong Creature” (literal title) alongside Park Seo Joon. Due to its historical themes, she shared that she is a bit nervous to film the drama. She explained, “Aside from ‘100 Days My Prince,’ it is my first time doing a historical drama, so I’m very worried, but I’m preparing with a good nervousness. It’s really an honor to make this project with such good seniors, and I am trying not to be lacking so that I can create good synergy within it. In particular, I am trying to broaden my perspective so my existence can harmonize well without awkwardness in unfamiliar situations in terms of clothing, manner of speech, and background.”

As it has already been five years since she debuted, Han So Hee was asked what she thinks her charm is. She responded, “I’m not sure what my charm is yet or what aspect of me [the public] looks upon fondly. Rather, it seems more difficult [to know] as the years go by. As much as [the public] looks fondly upon the side of me that even I don’t know well, I’m trying to fill up the time steadily and diligently as I have been doing until now.”

Han So Hee also talked about what kind of actress she wishes to be in the future by saying, “I want to more resolutely and carefully express the projects given to me as well as the characters and situations within them. Also, it won’t be easy, but I want to become an actress who knows how to enjoy the pressure that comes from the process.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517222wpp/han-so-hee-discusses-her-role-in-soundtrack-1-working-with-park-hyung-sik-her-next-drama-gyeongseong-creature-and-more

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

Park Hyung Sik Talks About His New Romance Drama With Han So Hee + Whether He’d Choose Love Or Friendship In Real Life

Mar 15, 2022
by E. Cha

Park Hyung Sik has shared his thoughts on his upcoming drama “Soundtrack #1”!

Helmed by director Kim Hee Won of “Vincenzo” and “The Crowned Clown,” “Soundtrack #1” is a new music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years and wind up living together for two weeks.

Park Hyung Sik will star in the drama as Han Sun Woo, a photographer who is a man of few words but has a warm and caring personality. Han So Hee will star as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Although Han Sun Woo has feelings for Lee Eun Soo, he is hesitant to make a move because he doesn’t want to risk destroying their longtime friendship.

Describing the story of “Soundtrack #1,” Park Hyung Sik remarked, “It’s a drama about the things that happen when love begins to sprout between a man and woman who have been friends for a long time. By pairing [the story] together with music, I think the drama enables you to feel even more deeply the emotions of both unrequited love and love that you slowly come to discover.”

When asked why he had chosen the drama for his next project, he shared, “The biggest reason was that I wanted to work together with director Kim Hee Won and actress Han So Hee, and I also chose the project because the script was so fun to read.” 

Park-Hyung-Sik.jpeg

Park Hyung Sik introduced his character Han Sun Woo by explaining, “He’s a photographer who’s been friends with Eun Soo for a long time. He’s an unchanging and sincere young guy, and I think that’s Han Sun Woo’s biggest charm. I remember that while I was acting, I pondered a lot over how I could convey Han Sun Woo’s unchanging sincerity to viewers.”

As for whether he’d choose love or friendship if he had to make a decision in real life, Park Hyung Sik replied, “Love.”

Finally, the actor concluded by commenting, “I really had so much fun filming ‘Soundtrack #1.’ I hope you’ll look forward to the combination of director Kim Hee Won and actors Han So Hee and Park Hyung Sik. I myself am eagerly waiting for March 23 to arrive.”

Park-Hyung-Sik-3.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517511wpp/park-hyung-sik-talks-about-his-new-romance-drama-with-han-so-hee-whether-hed-choose-love-or-friendship-in-real-life

• Love 1

Han So Hee Talks About How Her New Drama With Park Hyung Sik Reminded Her Of Past Unrequited Love

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 16, 2022
by E. Cha

Han So Hee reflected on her experience filming her upcoming drama “Soundtrack #1”!

Helmed by director Kim Hee Won of “Vincenzo” and “The Crowned Clown,” “Soundtrack #1” is a new music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years and wind up living together for two weeks.

Park Hyung Sik will star in the drama as Han Sun Woo, a photographer who is a man of few words but has a warm and caring personality. Han So Hee will star as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Although Han Sun Woo has feelings for Lee Eun Soo, he is hesitant to make a move because he doesn’t want to risk destroying their longtime friendship.

Han So Hee revealed that “Soundtrack #1” had reminded her of her own youthful experiences with unrequited love, remarking, “It’s a drama that made me look back on the youthful feelings of unrequited love from when I was young and remember how I was back then.”

As for why she’d chosen to take on the project, Han So Hee replied, “There were many reasons, but I think the biggest reason was director Kim Hee Won. We talked a lot before filming began, and I became certain that we’d be able to film happily and have fun.”

She added, “[Kim Hee Won] is such an easygoing and humorous person that I felt we’d be able to create great memories together.”

Han-So-Hee1.jpeg

Describing the character of Lee Eun Soo, Han So Hee observed, “She might seem simple, but she’s a character whose charm is that she’s honest and clear about her emotions. I felt that this aspect was her biggest charm.”

The actress went on to reveal, “Eun Soo has a lot of similarities with my own real-life self. I actually paid attention to not going overboard with [Eun Soo’s] honest and bold personality in my acting, in order to avoid becoming a detriment to the expression of Sun Woo’s emotions.”

Han So Hee also shared a fond memory from filming “Soundtrack #1.”

“While filming together with Park Hyung Sik, we mentioned once that we really wanted to see the first snow no matter what,” recalled the actress. “Later, when we were filming at Eun Soo’s house, it suddenly began snowing a lot, just like something out of a painting. I remember that for a while, we just watched the falling snow.”

Han-So-Hee-21.jpeg

Finally, Han So Hee commented, “I’m both nervous and delighted to be greeting you with a character that’s quite different from my previous roles. I think this character comes the closest to my personality that fans know, so I’m curious to see what people will think.”

“I’m eagerly waiting for the day that I can greet you all through ‘Soundtrack #1,'” she continued, “with a heightened level of anticipation that’s different from anything I’ve felt before. Please give the drama lots of interest.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517735wpp/han-so-hee-talks-about-how-her-new-drama-with-park-hyung-sik-reminded-her-of-past-unrequited-love

Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Make An Adorable Couple In New Photos For “Soundtrack #1”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 18, 2022
by E. Cha

Disney+’s upcoming drama “Soundtrack #1” has shared a super-cute sneak peek of Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee’s chemistry!

Park Hyung Sik will be starring in the drama as Han Sun Woo, a photographer who is a man of few words but has a warm and caring personality. Han So Hee will be starring as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Although Han Sun Woo has feelings for Lee Eun Soo, he is hesitant to make a move because he doesn’t want to risk destroying their longtime friendship.

The newly released photos snapped together by Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee capture their relaxed and playful chemistry as longtime friends Han Sun Woo and Lee Eun Soo—who might just be on the verge of becoming something more.

Han-So-Hee-Park-Hyung-Sik-3.jpg

Spoiler

Han-So-Hee-Park-Hyung-Sik-3.jpg

Han-So-Hee-Park-Hyung-Sik-4.jpg

The producers of “Soundtrack #1” commented, “In order to portray the relationship of two best friends of 20 years in the drama, Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee were also very considerate of one another in real life during filming. Not only that, but they also displayed top-notch acting chemistry and teamwork as they shared lots of discussions about their scenes and the emotions of the two characters. As this is a romance drama, the chemistry between the male and female lead is extremely important, and we’re grateful to the two actors for doing their utmost.”

They went on, “Please show lots of interest and anticipation for ‘Soundtrack #1,’ in which Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee’s chemistry will shine brightly.”

“Soundtrack #1” will premiere on March 23. Check out a trailer for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517916wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-make-an-adorable-couple-in-new-photos-for-soundtrack-1

• Love 1

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Vow To Be Friends Despite Their Growing Feelings In “Soundtrack #1” Highlight Reel

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 19, 2022
by L. Kim

“Soundtrack #1” released a highlight clip to amp up the excitement for Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee’s sweet romance!

“Soundtrack #” is described as a “music drama” about a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years but learn each other’s true feelings when they have to stay in the same house for two weeks. The drama is directed by Kim Hee Won (‘Vincenzo”) and stars Park Hyung Sik as Han Sun Woo, a rising photographer who is a man of few words but has a warm and caring personality, and Han So Hee as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid of speaking her mind.

The teaser beings with Lee Eun Soo asking Han Sun Woo, “Do you know about unrequited love?” He responds by saying, “I guess you’re writing lyrics about unrequited love this time.” Lee Eun Soo slams her hand on the table and shouts, “I’m so frustrated! Your heart flutters. You like them. You miss them. Then you muster up the courage and ask them out. Why do you have to be sad and in pain?” Her hilarious outburst hints that she doesn’t understand unrequited love at all.

Then gazing out at the snowflakes, Lee Eun Soo asks Han Sun Woo if he wants to live under the same roof as her for two weeks. He smiles angelically as if he’s about to say yes, but he immediately rejects her idea. However, he shows up at her house, catching her off guard.

Han Sun Woo offers, “I’ll help you. You need me.” After a brief moment of thinking, Lee Eun Soo applauds and says, “Welcome, assistant.” He breaks into a wide grin as he stands up and claps along with her.

The two friends learn more about each other as they live together for two weeks, and subtle feelings of attraction blossom between them. Lee Eun Soo’s expression slightly changes with a hint of jealousy when she meets a woman who is close to Han Sun Woo. On the other hand, he’s not pleased when she starts working with another man.

Despite their growing attachment, they both resolve to stay friends. Han Sun Woo expresses his fear that he’ll lose Lee Eun Soo. Feeling the same way, she vows, “Sun Woo? Not him. We can never break up. If we don’t want to split ways until the day we die, we have to remain friends for the rest of our lives.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518107wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-vow-to-be-friends-despite-their-growing-feelings-in-soundtrack-1-highlight-reel

'Soundtrack #1' Director Kim Hee-won expressed his affection for Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee.

2022032109174906514d3244b4fed58141237161

Disney+'s original series 'Soundtrack #1', which will be released on March 23, is a music romance in which two men and women who have been best friends for 20 years get to know each other while staying in the same house for two weeks. Interest and anticipation are high for the romance between love and friendship, drawn by two of the hottest actors in 2022, Park Hyung-sik (Han Seon-woo) and Han So-hee (Lee Eun-soo).

One of the most anticipated points of 'Soundtrack #1' is director Kim Hee-won's directing ability. Director Kim Hee-won, who has proven not only completeness, but also popularity and topicality through numerous works such as 'Money Flower', 'The Man Who Became King', and 'Vincenzo', will present a full-fledged romance directing. So, I heard directly from director Kim Hee-won about the two main characters, Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee, in ‘Soundtrack #1’ .

Director Kim Hee-won said to viewers waiting for 'Soundtrack #1', "I hope it will be a work where you can feel the 'nostalgia' for the love we have felt."

He continued, “As I’m adding the title of a music drama, I focused a lot on music and sound. He would be very happy if he felt that the voice of the actor and the OST went well together.”

Director Kim Hee-won also praised Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee. Regarding the reason for the casting of the two actors, director Kim Hee-won said, "Is there a directing that would turn away from these two lovely and intelligent actors? It is an honor for me to work with two actors who have always challenged and showed good results. As it was a work that had to melt the various emotions of love in a short-form drama, the viewers' trust and affection for the actor were desperate. The two actors, Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee, were a casting that there was no room for reconsideration in that respect.”

In addition, “I think intimacy is one of the most difficult emotions to deal with as a director. Seon-woo and Eun-soo, who have been best friends for a long time, have to be expressed, but the two actors quickly completed the intimacy even though it was their first time working together. The filming period was very tight, but it was a really happy time thanks to the two actors who fully assimilated with the character during that time.”

Furthermore, director Kim Hee-won said, "Actress Park Hyung-sik has a unique kindness and consideration, and actress Han So-hee completes the character's relationship with constant meticulousness and warmth. Thanks to this, I think that it was possible to create a work in which the strengths of an actor's original character are fully melted." He specifically praised the two actors.

Director Kim Hee-won, who has proven his directing skills through numerous works, will present a special emotional romance. With two actors Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee. ‘Soundtrack #1’, which will be released on March 23rd at Disney+, is highly anticipated and awaited.

https://m.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202203210229#_enliple

Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Showcase Sweet Chemistry As High School Students In “Soundtrack #1”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 22, 2022
by L. Kim

Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee transformed into high school students for their upcoming drama “Soundtrack #1”!

Described as a “music drama,” the series is about a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years but learn each other’s true feelings when they have to stay in the same house for two weeks. It stars Park Hyung Sik as Han Sun Woo, a rising photographer who is a man of few words but has a warm and caring personality, and Han So Hee as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid of speaking her mind.

On March 22, the production team released new stills of Han Sun Woo and Lee Eun Soo from their high school days. In the photos, Lee Eun Soo is riding a bicycle with sweatpants under her uniform skirt, and Han Sun Woo stands beside her as her reliable best friend. Their bright expressions and playful poses give a hint about their friendly and comfortable relationship.

han-so-hee-park-hyung-sik-12.jpg

han-so-hee-park-hyung-sik2.jpg

The production team commented, “Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee did their best to be considerate of each other throughout filming to express the relationship between the two main characters who have been best friends for 20 years. In addition, they built friendly teamwork by constantly talking and discussing the scenes and characters. Thanks to that, they were able to create ‘brilliant chemistry.’ If you focus on this part, you will be able to enjoy ‘Soundtrack #1’ more excitingly. Please show lots of interest and anticipation.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518506wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-showcase-sweet-chemistry-as-high-school-students-in-soundtrack-1

watch Park Boram's "Want To Be Happy" OST, even those teaser pictures of Hyung Sik Ssi as Han Sun Woo who never try to make a quick getaway before anyone discovers who he really is, together with Seo Eun Soo character played by Han So Hee radiate so much chemistry. :D it got me so excited, I think it's going to be a role which shows a side of So Hee Ssi, she hasn't got to share so far. the perfect pairing. :D

source:

download.webp

https://www.klyricsforyou.com/2022/01/park-boram-want-to-be-happy-park-boram.html

• Love 2

Premiere Watch: Soundtrack #1, Pachinko

by missvictrix

PW_03222022.jpg

We have two new dramas premiering this week, and they’re both from streaming services that are undoubtedly shaking up the things we thought we knew about dramaland — viz., the airing structure and episode count. Soundtrack #1 is a short 4-episode drama that will air weekly on Disney+, and Pachinko is an 8-episode film-like creation that will air on Fridays on Apple TV+. That’s a lot of +’s. Hopefully what they’re adding to dramaland will be as positive (hehe).

Soundtrack #1

soundtrack_pw.jpg

Time slot: Wednesdays
Broadcaster: Disney+
Genre: Romance, musical
Episode count: 4

Reasons to watch: Even though we’ve got a cute friends-to-lovers romance starring Park Hyung-shik and it-girl Han So-hee, the real reason to watch this drama is… the director. With The Crowned Clown and Vincenzo on her resume — and Little Women next on the agenda — Kim Hee-won is a PD to watch/watch for. Not that the story doesn’t also sound cute. With a focus on music and friendship, our two leads have known each other for 20 years (a.k.a. practically their whole lives), but something starts to change in the air between them. Maybe they’ll make beautiful music together.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/03/premiere-watch-soundtrack-1-pachinko/

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Soundtrack#1, 사운드트랙#1- Han So Hee & Park Hyung Sik- Wednesday on Disney+

The first episode was AMAZINGG! Love the cinematography, OST and the chemistry between the two leads. I love how the two main leads have been best friends for 20 years, actually to be accurate, 19 years. I knew right away that Sun Woo has a crush on Eun Soo.. My heart broke for him when Eun Soo said that the two of them can't be together because if they break up then she wouldn't know what to do :sad1:

Sun Woo was TOTALLY going to confess that he likes her 4 years ago but he held back because of what she said... Ahhhhh, I can't wait to see the romance unfold between the two main leads.

But man oh man...This drama is only 4 episodes and we only get one episode per week. The wait is going to be hard. The fact that this drama is 4 episodes is a sin. I want more Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Talk About Being Excited To Work Together For “Soundtrack #1,” Unrequited Love, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 24, 2022
by E. Cha

Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee shared their thoughts on working together at the press conference for their new drama “Soundtrack #1”!

Helmed by director Kim Hee Won of “Vincenzo” and “The Crowned Clown,” “Soundtrack #1” is a music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years and wind up living together for two weeks.

As Park Hyung Sik’s last drama before “Soundtrack #1” was the hit zombie thriller “Happiness,” the idol-turned-actor remarked, “If my previous project was a spectacular drama that dealt with contagious disease, my drama this time around is a romance about unrequited love that features a trustworthy writer, director, and cast.

Describing his experience filming the drama, he added, “I felt like I was experiencing emotions that I hadn’t felt in a long time.”

Meanwhile, Han So Hee spoke about how her character in “Soundtrack #1” felt more similar to her real-life personality than those she’s played in the past, such as her breakout role in JTBC’s “The World of the Married.”

“Before we began filming, I had dinner with the director,” explained the actress, “and the director told me, ‘I’m going to create a filming set where people can have fun while filming.’ I also had the desire to play a character that was a bit more similar to my [real-life] self. The director and I were on the same page.”

Han-So-Hee-Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

Han So Hee also revealed that Park Hyung Sik was another reason she had wanted to join the drama, recalling, “I wanted to try working together with Park Hyung Sik, who has a positive energy.”

She went on to share, “Even before filming began, I was really looking forward to [working with him]. He’s really an actor that I can learn a lot from on set.”

Park Hyung Sik returned the love by speaking highly of his co-star as well. “When I heard that I was going to be working together with Han So Hee, I became curious about our chemistry and what a two-shot [of us] would look like,” he said. “Han So Hee is cheerful and kind, and she’s full of passion about acting.”

Park-Hyung-Sik1.jpg

Spoiler

Han-So-Hee3.jpg

In keeping with the theme of their drama, the two actors also summed up their views on unrequited love.

Park Hyung Sik remarked, “Unrequited love is like dark chocolate. It’s love, but it’s very sharp and bittersweet.”

Meanwhile, Han So Hee commented, “Unrequited love is like instant food. Because even though you know it’s not good for you, you have no choice but to wind up coming back to it again and again.”

Spoiler

Han-So-Hee-Park-Hyung-Sik-31.jpg

“Soundtrack #1” premiered on March 23 through Disney+.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1518779wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-talk-about-being-excited-to-work-together-for-soundtrack-1-unrequited-love-and-more

Lee Ye-Jun, 'Soundtrack #1', 'I miss you more and I'm sorry' released on the 29th

665185_663564_5434.jpg

Singer Ye-Jun Lee will participate as the eleventh singer of the music drama 'Soundtrack #1'.

Lee Ye-jun will release the eleventh soundtrack 'I miss you more and I'm sorry' of the Disney+ romance music drama 'Soundtrack #1' at 6 pm on the 29th.

The music drama 'Soundtrack #1' drew a lot of attention when it premiered the soundtracks of Kyuhyun, Park Bo-ram, Davichi, Kim Jong-guk, Kim Jae-hwan, Standing Egg, Doyoung, Monday Kids, Lee Hi, and Seobin before airing. As the eleventh singer, Ye-Jun Lee completed a splendid lineup.

Lee Ye-jun, who has been recognized as a vocalist by posting a number of songs on the music charts, sings the beginning and end of her love, expressing both emotions and techniques through 'I miss you more and I'm sorry'.

http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=665185

Soundtrack #1', exploded from the first episode!

l_2022032402001425600272421.webp

From the first episode of 'Soundtrack #1', the best chemistry between Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee exploded.

On the 23rd, Disney+'s original series 'Soundtrack #1' was released. ‘Soundtrack #1’ is a music romance in which two men and women who have been best friends for 20 years get to know each other while staying in the same house for two weeks.

http://www.vision21.kr/news/article.html?no=182127

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202203240857013&sec_id=540201&pt=nv

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

5 Things We Loved About The Premiere Of “Soundtrack #1”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 28, 2022
by gladys

In the spirit of springtime and new beginnings, the long-awaited friends-turned-lovers romance drama “Soundtrack #1” has finally aired. Starring Han So Hee and Park Hyung Sik, the new four-part series follows a pair of longtime best friends, songwriter Lee Eun Soo (Han So Hee) and photographer Han Sun Woo (Park Hyung Sik), whose feelings for one another begin to unravel as they come to live under the same roof.

With just three-quarters of the series left to go in this heartwarming tale of music, love, and friendship, here are some of the things we loved about the premiere of “Soundtrack #1”!

Warning: Light spoilers ahead!

1. Eun Soo and Sun Woo’s dynamic

The first episode of “Soundtrack #1” is all about the basics of Eun Soo and Sun Woo’s friendship, which has reached its 19-year mark by the time our story begins. Despite their contrasting personalities – Eun Soo is a wildly expressive person while Sun Woo takes the role of the silent observer more often than not – it is clear how they have grown together over the years, each filling a specific role in their relationship.

Spoiler

Soundtack-1-Image-2.jpg

It is clear how much Eun Soo relies on Sun Woo, given how he is the first person she seeks out whenever she needs a shoulder to cry on. Whether it’s having her lyrics rejected or finding out that her ex had been cheating, Sun Woo is by her side at every turn, bottle of makgeolli (Korean rice wine) in tow. On the other hand, Eun Soo constantly shows her unwavering support for him, always ready to come to her best friend’s defense no matter the situation. He is a constant source of comfort for her, and in the same way, she gives him confidence to live life.

2. All the yearning

Soundtack-1-Image-8.jpg

With the number of characters in unrequited love that Park Hyung Sik has played, it’s safe to say that he is now a master of longing gazes and lingering, bittersweet smiles. Despite playing the indifferent guy best friend in Eun Soo’s presence, as seen in the opening scene when he helps her take profile pictures, his gaze quickly softens when she isn’t around, and he can’t help but break out in a smile as he glances at the pictures.

There are times when it hurts too, like when a flashback reveals that he had given up on confessing his love to Eun Soo after she says that they should never become romantically involved. It’s clear in his eyes how this pains him, yet he understands her words: “If we don’t want to ever break up, we have to remain friends forever.”

3. The flawless soundtrack

Although we have yet to see or hear any of Eun Soo’s songwriting, most of the premiere episode is seamless backdropped by its stunning soundtrack! From forlorn piano-led ballads to blissful guitar instrumentals, every single scene and interaction between the characters is elevated by its accompanying music. The standout of this episode, of course, is Seobin’s “Love Love Love,” which plays as Sun Woo tries to process a tipsy Eun Soo crawling into his arms and falling asleep.

Unlike other K-dramas, which slowly release OSTs throughout their runs, “Soundtrack #1” has already dropped 10 tracks prior to its premiere, including songs by Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, NCT’s Doyoung, Davichi, Lee Hi, Standing Egg, and more.

4. Eun Soo’s adorably honest personality

It is refreshing to see Han So Hee playing a character as lively and playful as Eun Soo is, and her refreshing candor makes her impossible not to love. Eun Soo is very much an open book, speaking whatever comes to her mind in the moment, and while it could come off as a little blunt, it is clear that Sun Woo finds it endearing – and so do I.

Her drunken rant to Sun Woo on not understanding the woes of unrequited love, while ironic, is incredibly amusing because the mere idea of keeping her feelings secret is baffling to Eun Soo. “I tell guys if I like them, and they like me when I like them. So how am I supposed to know about that sadness!?” she exclaims in frustration.

5. The journey to come

The winds of change are blowing, and Sun Woo is beginning to step out from the silent, passive longing he has limited himself to for years. Seemingly inspired by Eun Soo’s advice to act on his emotions and desires, he moves in with her of his own volition, and although it doesn’t look like he will be making a confession just yet, this marks a shift from the unassertive stance he has taken thus far. Eun Soo has yet to discover her own feelings for him at this point, and I can’t wait to see how her perspective on Sun Woo will evolve in time.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519032wpp/5-things-we-loved-about-the-premiere-of-soundtrack-1

K-Drama “Soundtrack #1” Currently Ranks Number 1 in Korea and Top 5 Across Asia On Disney+

A Park HyungSik and Han SoHee mission is at all times successful as viewers excitedly tuned in to look at actors within the new Disney+ drama “Soundtrack #1“. The romance music drama which tells the story of two pals whose traces begin to blur after 2 weeks of residing collectively is already a fan favourite with simply 1 episode launched as viewers can’t assist however cheer for the superb chemistry displayed by each actors, the cinematography, and beautiful places.

soundtrack-1.png

Its reputation has additionally translated into views and rankings as quickly after its release, within the final 24 hours, it grew to become the most-viewed collection on Disney+ in South Korea and quantity 2 in Japan, 3 in Hong Kong and Taiwan, and 5 in Singapore.

https://gossipchimp.com/k-drama-soundtrack-1-currently-ranks-number-1-in-korea-and-top-5-across-asia-on-disney/

'Soundtrack #1' Han So-hee & Park Hyung Sik Production presentation

Second episode was great too. The awkwardness between the two of them the morning. Of course Eun Soo heard what Sun Woo said but doesn't quite understand why he said it. I swear, girlll if you don't see WHY Sun Woo has all of these photos of you and they are photos of ONLY YOU, then...she is just really oblivious and ignorant :crazymad:

Jealous Sun Woo was funny to see LOL. He was being so childish when Eun Soo met with the guy haha.. Also I LOL'ed when Sun Woo was crying while watching the movie because it's A Werewolf Boy and has Park Bo Young!!! hahahah love it.... (For those people that don't know, Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young were in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon together ;))

I can't believe we are already halfway through the drama though. I wonder if we will see Eun Soo and Sun Woo end up together because Sun Woo's feelings for her are definitely there but I can't say the same for Eun Soo.. She thinks of them as best friends so I wonder how the drama will show her falling for him. Or maybe she had feelings for him but never really realized it? Also Eun Soo is supposed to go back to America so what will happen between the two of them? So many questions but so little episodes left to answer them :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1