soundtrack-1-poster.jpg

SOUNDTRACK #2

Soundtrack_2-tp1.jpeg

Drama: Soundtrack #1/ Soundtrack#2

Hangul: 사운드트랙#1/ 사운드트랙#2

Genre: music, romance

Network: Disney+ 

Episodes: 4 (season 1) / 6 (season 2)

Director: Kim Hee Won (Vicenzo, The Crowned Clown)

Writer: Chae Yoon (She Would Never Know)

Release Date: March 23, 2022- April 13, 2022 (season 1)/ December 6 (season 2)

Runtime: Wednesday (40 min/per episode) season 1/

Production Company:

OST season1: Park Bo Ram- “Want to Be Happy”
                         Kyuhyun - “Love Beyond Words”

Official site:

Plot

Soundtrack #1” is a music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years. They end up living together for two weeks and walk the fine line between love and friendship. The drama naturally meshes a relatable love story with the process of making music.

Soundtrack #2  tells the story of a piano teacher and a burnout CEO who decided to separate after lies and misunderstandings. After some time, they meet again and will rekindle their lingering feelings for each other. 

Cast season 1

Han So Hee as Seo Eun Soo

Park Hyung Sik as Han Sun Woo

Kim Joo Heon as Kang Woo il

Yoon Byung Hee as Yoon Dong Hyun

Park Min Jung as Ma ri

Park Hoon as Gyeol Han

Lee Jung-eun as Eun Soo (ep, 2, 4)

Seo In Guk as Jay Jun (ep 3)

Yoon Seo Ah as Kim Seo Yeon (ep 4)

Bae Hyun Kyung as Director(ep 3)

Nam Sang Ran as Director (ep3)

Kim Do Shin as CEO (ep 3, 4)

Cast season 2

Geum Sae Rok as Do Hyun Seo

Steven Noh/Noh Sang Hyun as Ji Soo Ho

Sohn Jeong Hyuck as K

Character descriptions S1

han-so-hee-poster.jpg

“We need to be friends for the rest of our lives if we want to live like this without breaking up until death,”

Seo Eun Soo (Han So Hee) debuted as a lyricist three years ago due to an unexpected opportunity. She is a lively, straightforward, and honest character who is open about expressing her feelings.

park-hyung-sik-poster.jpg

“Making me feel the most comfortable by my side, that’s all I need,”

Han Sun Woo (Park Hyung Sik) is a rising photographer who is a man of few words, but has a warm and caring personality.

Posters

soundtrack-1.png

Spoiler

soundtrack-1-poster.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

Season 1

Spoiler

Season 2

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1

Han So Hee In Talks To Star In New Music Romance Drama By “Vincenzo” Director

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 29, 2021
by D. Kim

Han So Hee has a potential new drama project!

On October 29, industry representatives reported that the actress will be starring in the upcoming drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (literal title).

In response to the report, her agency 9ato Entertainment commented, “Han So Hee received a casting offer for the new drama ‘Why Did You Come To My House’ and is reviewing [the offer].”

“Why Did You Come To My House” is a music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years. They end up living together for two weeks and walk the fine line between love and friendship. The drama naturally meshes a relatable love story with the process of making music.

Han So Hee has been offered the role of Seo Eun Soo, who debuted as a lyricist three years ago due to an unexpected opportunity. She is a lively, straightforward, and honest character who is open about expressing her feelings.

“Why Did You Come To My House” will be written by Chae Yoon of “She Would Never Know” and directed by Kim Hee Won of “The Crowned Clown” and “Vincenzo.” It is a four-episode drama scheduled to be premiere in the first half of 2022 via an OTT platform.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1495930wpp/han-so-hee-in-talks-to-star-in-new-music-romance-drama-by-vincenzo-director

‘My Name’ star Han So-hee reportedly cast in new project led by ‘Vincenzo’ director

The actress’ agency shared that they were in the midst of reviewing the offer

29th October 2021

han-so-hee-netflix-291021-696x442.jpg

Actress Han So-hee has reportedly received a casting offer for an upcoming romance drama.

On October 29, JTBC reported that the My Name star had been offered the lead role in the series Why Did You Come To My House (literal title), which will be helmed by Vincenzo director Kim Hee-won.

Her agency, 9ato Entertainment, later responded with the following statement to Sports Today, as translated by Soompi: “Han So-hee received a casting offer for the new drama Why Did You Come To My House and is reviewing [the offer].”

The upcoming romance series centres on a pair of longtime friends and music lovers who end up living together for two weeks. The two end up threading the line between love and friendship in the process of making music.

Han has been offered the lead female role of Seo Eun-soo, a lyricist who made her debut three years prior to the beginning of the drama. She is described as a lively and straightforward character who is honest and open about her emotions.

The four-episode drama is scheduled to premiere in early 2022, and will be released via an as-yet-unnamed OTT platform.

The 26-year-old actress and model scored her first-ever leading roles this year in JTBC romance drama Nevertheless and Netflix’s recent action series My Name.

Prior to this, Han had gained significant recognition for her role as Yeo Da-kyung in the 2020 hit melodrama The World of the Married, which currently holds the record as the highest-rated drama in Korean cable television history.

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/tv/my-name-star-han-so-hee-reportedly-cast-in-new-project-led-by-vincenzo-director-3082509

Director Of ‘Vincenzo’ To Release A New Drama Starring Han So Hee!

http://images.en.koreaportal.com/data/images/full/45897/han-so-hee.png?w=750

Are you excited, netizens? Han So Hee could potentially star in a new drama under the direction of "Vincenzo" director!

As of writing this article, today on the 29th of October, industry insiders have gone on to report that Han So Hee will be starring in an upcoming drama entitled "Why Did You Come To My House" which will be directed by the director of "Vincenzo."

Following these reports, Han So Hee's agency 9ato Entertainment announced, "Han So Hee received a casting offer for the new drama 'Why Did You Come To My House' and is reviewing the offer.

The drama "Why Did You Come To My House" will be a romantic musical drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years. 

The two end up living together for two weeks and their relationship could blossom more into just friendship. The drama naturally will reportedly have a perfect balance of a relatable love story alongside having a musical feel.

Notably, actress Han So Hee has been offered the role of Seo Eun Soo. Her character debuted as a lyricist three years prior due to an unexpected opportunity. Han So Hee's character is an active, straightforward, and honest character who easily expresses her feelings.

The drama "Why Did You Come To My House" is going to be written by Chae Yoon from "She Would Never Know" and directed by Kim Hee Won of "The Crowned Clown" and "Vincenzo." The drama will contain four episodes and will premiere in the first half of 2022 through an OTT platform.

Reports regarding Han So Hee's co-star have not yet been released.

Are you excited to see Han So Hee in another memorable drama?

Stay tuned for more news and updates regarding Han So Hee's possible upcoming role on "Why Did You Come To My House"!

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/50923/20211029/director-vincenzo-release-new-drama-starring-han-hee.htm

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Soundtrack#1, 사운드트랙#1- Han So Hee & Park Hyung Sik- Premieres in first half 2022

Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Confirmed To Star In New Romance Drama By “Vincenzo” Director

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 29, 2021
by E. Cha

ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee will be starring together in an exciting new drama!

On November 29, it was confirmed that the two actors would both be appearing in the upcoming drama “Soundtrack #1” (literal title), which was formerly known as “Why Did You Come to My House.”

Helmed by director Kim Hee Won of “Vincenzo” and “The Crowned Clown,” “Soundtrack #1” will be a music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years. When the two longtime friends wind up living together for two weeks, they slowly begin to realize their feelings for one another.

Park Hyung Sik will star in the drama as male lead Han Sun Woo, a rising photographer who is a man of few words, but has a warm and caring personality. Han So Hee will star as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid of speaking her mind.

“Soundtrack #1” is currently slated to premiere in 2022.

Are you excited to see Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee in this new drama?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1501000wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-confirmed-to-star-in-new-romance-drama-by-vincenzo-director

by lo_ve, November 29, 2021

On November 29th, it was confirmed that Han So Hee and Park Hyung Sik will be the main leads for the upcoming drama "Soundtrack #1," directed by  Kim Hee Won ( "Vincenzo") and written by  Chae Yoon ("She Would Never Know").

"Soundtrack #1" will be a romantic, musical drama that will showcase the journey of 20-year-old best friends who get to know one others' feelings after staying together under one roof for two weeks. 

Park Hyung Sik will play the male lead role named Han Sun Woo. He's a rookie photographer with a warm personality. Han So Hee will play the role of Lee Eun Soo, a lyricist. She has a straightforward personality. 

Aside from the anticipated chemistry of the main leads, "Soundtrack #1" will have a great OST lineup to look forward to. 

The upcoming romance drama "Soundtrack #1" is set to air in the first half of 2022. 

XVyQp_2f.jpg

Han So Hee starred in two dramas this year. She first appeared in the JTBC drama "Nevertheless," with Song Kang and Chae Jong Hyeop. It was followed by her first-ever leading role on Netflix,  "My Name" with Park Hee Soon, Ahn Bo Hyun, Lee Hak Joo, Kim Sang Ho, and Jang Yool. For 2022, the actress is already cast in two dramas. Aside from "Soundtrack #1," she will also join the upcoming drama "K Project" with  Park Seo Joon and Wi Ha Joon

Park Hyung Shik is currently starring in the ongoing series "Happiness" with Han Hyo Joo and Jo Woo Jin. "Happiness" is his comeback drama after his discharge earlier this year from the military. Aside from "Soundtrack #1," Park Hyung Shik will reportedly lead the upcoming historical drama "Youth, Climb the Barrier."

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/han-so-hee-park-hyung-shik-to-be-main-leads-in-vincenzo-director-s-new-drama

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kyuhyun, Park Boram, Davichi, Kim Jong-guk, Park Hyung-sik X Han So-hee join the first lineup of 'Soundtrack #1'

p1065570315034343_395_thum.jpg

The romantic music drama 'Soundtrack #1', starring Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee, presents a splendid lineup from the sound source.

On the 27th, Xenadu Entertainment, in charge of producing the soundtrack for the new drama 'Soundtrack #1', which is scheduled to be released next year, announced on the 27th, "Kyuhyun, Park Boram, Davichi, and Kim Jong-guk will participate in singing the music."

He continued, "We plan to increase the immersion in the drama by presenting the sound sources one after another before the broadcast.

'Soundtrack #1' is a romantic music drama in which two men and women who have been best friends for 20 years get to know each other while staying in the same house for two weeks. Director Kim Hee-won, who caught two rabbits in the drama and viewer ratings through tvN's 'The Man Who Became King' and 'Vincenzo', caught the megaphone, and Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee appeared, drawing the attention of global fans.

In particular, 'Soundtrack #1', unusually, puts out the sound source first, demonstrating confidence in its high-quality work and music. From the first lineup, Kyuhyun, Park Boram, Davichi, and Kim Jong-guk have been named, raising interest.

Kyuhyun, Park Bo-ram, Davichi, and Kim Jong-guk, who have excellent singing skills, enhance the immersion of the play through songs that utilize their charms and strengths. As they have all received a lot of love for each song they release, the soundtrack of 'Soundtrack #1' is also expected to gain great popularity.

'Soundtrack #1' is scheduled to double the romance atmosphere with the voices of Kyuhyun, Park Bo-ram, Davichi, and Kim Jong-guk, and the curiosity about what kind of work and music will meet viewers is growing. Meanwhile, 'Soundtrack #1', a romantic music drama starring Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee, is scheduled to be released in 2022.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/music/article/2021122753554

• Like 1

by lo_ve, December 27, 2021
19 5

The first OST lineup of the upcoming romantic music drama "Soundtrack #1" has been announced. 

On December 27, it was revealed that Super Junior's Cho Kyu Hyun, Park Bo Ram, Davichi, and Kim Jong Kook will be part of the first lineup OST of the upcoming drama. 

Super Junior's Kyuhyun is known for singing OSTs in the dramas "Pasta," "The Time We Were Not In Love," "Hospital Playlist," and more. 

Park Bo Ram is also known for having several hit OSTs from  top dramas like "Reply 1988," "W," and "Prison Playbook."

Davichi is the voice behind the phenomenal OSTs such as This Love ("Descendants of the Sun"), It's Okay, That's Love ("It's Okay, That's Love"), Forgetting You ("Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"), and more.

Lastly,  this will be Kim Jong Kook's first drama OST after six years. He last participated in the soundtrack of the drama "Sweet Stranger and Me." 

The music for "Soundtrack #1" will be produced by Zenadoo Entertainment. The songs from the first lineup will be released before the premiere of the upcoming drama. 

ZyQO1_2f.jpg

"Soundtrack #1" will be led by Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee. The drama will be directed by  Kim Hee Won ( "Vincenzo" and "The Crowned Clown") and written by  Chae Yoon ("She Would Never Know"). It will tell the story of 20-year-old best friends who began to know their real feelings after staying together under one roof for two weeks. 

The upcoming drama will be one of the upcoming projects of Park Hyung Sik. Aside from "Soundtrack #1," he will also lead the upcoming series "Youth, Climb the Barrier." This year, he was busy with the TVING drama "Happiness" with Han Hyo Joo

Han So Hee will also star in two dramas next year. First is "Soundtrack #1" and another is the upcoming drama "K Project" with Park Seo Joon and Wi Ha Joon. The actress was supposed to debut on the big screen with "Gentleman" but decided to withdraw from the film due to health reasons. 

"Soundtrack #1" is set to air in 2022. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/upcoming-drama-soundtrack-1-announces-first-ost-lineup

• 2 weeks later...

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Preview Their Chemistry In OST Music Videos For New Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 6, 2022
by C. Hong

Two original soundtracks (OSTs) have been released for the upcoming romance music drama “Soundtrack #1”!

The first OST, “Love Beyond Words,” is sung by Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and produced by DOKO, who is behind hits like Jeon Sang Geun’s “I Still Love You A Lot,” Jukjae’s “Do You Want to Walk With Me?” and Baek Ji Young’s “I Still Love You A Lot.” It is an emotional ballad that combines a heart-stirring melody and poetic lyrics with Kyuhyun’s standout vocals.

The second OST, “Want to Be Happy,” is sung by Park Bo Ram, who also participated in writing the lyrics. The song is a delicate ballad that starts with a calm guitar instrumental and builds to a powerful orchestra arrangement. The lyrics speak of someone who wants to find love again and be happy despite the expectation that happiness might end with the breakup.

“Soundtrack #1” is about a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years but learn each other’s true feelings when they have to stay in the same house for two weeks. It is being directed by Kim Hee Won (“The Crowned Clown,” “Vincenzo”) and stars Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee.

In keeping with the drama’s “music” concept, instead of releasing traditional teasers, the drama showed scenes of Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee in the music videos for the OSTs.

Park Bo Ram’s “Want to Be Happy”

Kyuhyun’s “Love Beyond Words”

“Soundtrack #1” will premiere sometime in the first half of 2022.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1507292wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-preview-their-chemistry-in-ost-music-videos-for-new-drama

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Park Bo-ram, the second runner on 'Soundtrack #1'

PS22010300036.jpg

As Boram Park grew as an artist after her debut, she also took part in writing the lyrics for this song, and her appealing voice and excellent singing ability give her a sad atmosphere. Park Boram's new song is expected to receive more attention from music fans as it is about 1 year and 8 months after the OST 'Two Again Us' released in May 2020.

Park Boram, a native of Mnet's audition program 'Superstar K2', made her official debut in  2014 with 'Became Pretty' and was recognized for her unrivaled skills. Since then, she has solidified her position as a solo singer with songs such as ‘I want to be entertained’, ‘Don’t try’, ‘I can’t’, and ‘Because I want to’.

'Soundtrack #1', which is scheduled to be released this year, is a romantic music drama in which a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years get to know each other while staying in the same house for two weeks. Director Kim Hee-won, who directed tvN's 'The Man Who Became King' and 'Vincenzo', caught the megaphone, and Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee appeared.

‘Soundtrack #1’ was released on the 30th of last month by Kyuhyun’s ‘Love is not expressed in words’, followed by Park Boram’s ‘I want to be happy’ before the drama airs, raising curiosity and anticipation for the work.

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01170966632194112&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 1

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• 2 weeks later...

Han So Hee Shares How “My Name” Impacted Her, What She Likes Most About Herself, Her Greatest Inspirations, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 19, 2022
by S. Cho

The latest edition of Allure magazine features Han So Hee!

Following her bold and charismatic photo shoot, Han So Hee was interviewed about her past and upcoming roles, how she views herself, who inspires her, and more.

At the start, the interviewer mentioned how everyone around them had expressed jealousy that they got to meet Han So Hee. The actress expressed surprise and commented, “It’s not that I had a goal but after pursuing the enjoyable work that I liked, I’ve now turned 29 years old [by Korean reckoning]. Having people [of the general public] like me is something that happened suddenly so I feel a lot of pressure and cannot only be excited because I have to develop something to live up to that.”

Han So Hee also explained that contrary to popular belief, she has not received an extraordinary number of casting offers. She shared, “Honestly, even if there are projects that suit my appearance, I don’t think I have the face to do all types of roles. Breaking out of that is also homework for me. Now, I’m luckily receiving projects that suit me.”

Han So Hee’s next project is “Soundtrack #1,” a romance music drama where she stars alongside Park Hyung Sik. She commented, “As [my character] is a lyricist, I don’t sing, but while filming, I listened to a lot of good songs that would be used as the OST. All the songs were so sad and seeing how much a song changed once lyrics were added was such a fascinating experience. Since it’s a short drama that has to do with the feelings of your first love, it will be good to reminisce [through]. They did say it would premiere in the first half of the year but when I sent [the director] a text yesterday, they said they were editing.”

When asked why she thinks people are drawn to her, Han So Hee replied with a laugh, “I’m on the shy side. Despite that, I try to express myself honestly and I think my fans like that I convey my emotions without a filter. It’s like they recognize it as one of my colors. I think they view me wondering, ‘Who exactly is this person? Why are they like that?’ and to me, that is positive attention. I want to live youthfully while wearing, eating, and expressing what I like. As long as I don’t stray away from what’s ethical and moral, I want to live while expressing myself freely. Instead of being passive, I hope others also find their own spark and color to shine.”

Han-So-Hee-4.jpeg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1508947wpp/han-so-hee-shares-how-my-name-impacted-her-what-she-likes-most-about-herself-her-greatest-inspirations-and-more

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Fall In Love Under The Same Roof In OST MV For Upcoming Music Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 20, 2022
by C. Hong

Upcoming music drama “Soundtrack #1” has released a new OST music video!

“Soundtrack #1” is described as a “music drama” about a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years but learn each other’s true feelings when they have to stay in the same house for two weeks. It is being directed by Kim Hee Won (“Vincenzo”) and stars Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee.

The drama has been previewing stills of Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee in music videos for the drama’s OST. The first two OSTs were sung by Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and Park Bo Ram. The third OST is sung by Davichi and is titled “Your Tender Heart Hurts Me.”

In the music video, Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee share comfortably domestic scenes in the kitchen and in other parts of their cozy house as they slowly start to fall in love.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1509236wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-fall-in-love-under-the-same-roof-in-ost-mv-for-upcoming-music-drama

• Like 1

Music drama 'Soundtrack #1' was a hot topic even before the airing of sound source power... Davichi's music source ranked first

The music drama 'Soundtrack #1' is gathering topics even before it aired with its sound source power.

The romantic music drama 'Soundtrack #1' (played by Ahn Sae-bom/directed by Kim Hee-won/produced by Red Nine Pictures, Xanadu Entertainment/produced by NHN Bugs), starring Park Hyung-sik and Han So-hee, is a romantic music drama starring So-hee Han. Kyuhyun, Park Boram, and Davichi have released music tracks and continue to be a hot topic.

2201211841585500.jpg

Kyuhyun's 'Love is not expressed in words', Park Boram's 'I want to be happy', Davichi's 'It hurts to think of you with a girlish heart', etc. entered into In particular, Davichi's 'It hurts to think of you with a girlish heart', released on the 20th, topped the Bugs real-time chart on the day of its release.

Expectations for 'Sound Track #1' are also rising amid the well-made soundtrack's propaganda. The soundtrack of 'Soundtrack #1', which first revealed its presence on the chart, will be used in the right place in the work to increase immersion.

'Love is not expressed in words' is a sweet song with content that anyone who has ever been in love can relate to. 'I Want To Be Happy' is a lyrical ballad track about the breakup story of a person who wants to find love again and become happy again. 'It hurts to think of you with a girlish heart' is getting a good response by honestly and calmly expressing the feelings of pure unrequited love, even the sadness between love alone and excitement.

Following Kyuhyun, Park Boram, and Davichi, the fourth soundtrack of 'Soundtrack #1', which Kim Jong Kook participated in, will be released later.

https://m.newspim.com/news/view/20220121001161

• Like 1

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee’s Relationship Begins To Blossom In New OST MV For Upcoming Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 27, 2022
by S. Cho

Upcoming music drama “Soundtrack #1” has shared stills of Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee in a new OST music video!

“Soundtrack #1” is described as a “music drama” about a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years but learn each other’s true feelings when they have to stay in the same house for two weeks. The drama is directed by Kim Hee Won (“Vincenzo”) and stars Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee.

The latest OST is called “My Love,” sung by Kim Jong Kook. The music video for the emotional ballad shows individual stills of Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee, and also captures the way their relationship slowly blossoms.

To keep with the drama’s “music” concept, instead of releasing traditional teasers, the drama showed scenes of Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee in the music videos for the OSTs. Previously released OST music videos include “Love Beyond Words” by Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun, “Want to Be Happy” by Park Bo Ram, and “Your Tender Heart Hurts Me” by Davichi.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1510445wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hees-relationship-begins-to-blossom-in-new-ost-mv-for-upcoming-drama

• Like 1

Jaehwan Kim, ‘Soundtrack #1’ to release ‘Tell Me’ on the 6th

654868_652871_274.jpg

Singer Jaehwan Kim participated in the new soundtrack of 'Soundtrack #1'.

Kim Jae-hwan will release the fifth song 'Tell Me' of the romance music drama 'Soundtrack #1' at 6 pm on the February 6th.

'Tell Me' is a song that conveys warmth to a weary heart with warm and simple lyrics that throw comfort in the difficult moments that everyone goes through in life.

The lyrics were written by Bark, Jung Ki-chang, and Rosie K, who participated in the OSTs of famous works such as dramas 'Itaewon Class', 'Crash Landing on You', 'Startup', 'It's okay to be a psycho', 'Aide', and 'The Man Who Became King'. In charge of composing, Kim Jae-hwan's charming tone was expressed more appealingly.

'Soundtrack #1' is Korea's first music drama, and the pre-release of the soundtrack before airing is increasing the immersion of viewers. Previously, a sound source with the participation of Kyuhyun, Park Boram, Davichi, and Kim Jong-guk was released, and they all showed their presence on the charts.

http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=654868

• Like 1

Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee’s Romance Drama Confirmed To Premiere Next Month

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 4, 2022
by L. Kim

It has been confirmed! Upcoming drama “Soundtrack #1” is coming next month!

“Soundtrack #1” is described as a “music drama” about a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years but learn each other’s true feelings when they have to stay in the same house for two weeks. The drama is directed by Kim Hee Won (“Vincenzo”) and stars Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee.

Park Hyung Sik will star in the drama as male lead Han Sun Woo, a rising photographer who is a man of few words, but has a warm and caring personality. Han So Hee will star as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid of speaking her mind.

On February 4, it was confirmed that the drama would be released via Disney+ in March. A source from the drama stated, “It will be unveiled in March through Disney+, a world-class streaming service that provides the best entertainment experience with outstanding storytelling and innovative content.”

Spoiler

park-hyung-sik-han-so-hee.jpg

Not only are fans eager to see Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee’s chemistry, but they are also looking forward to the drama’s soundtrack.

To keep with the drama’s “music” concept, instead of releasing traditional teasers, the drama showed scenes of Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee in the music videos for the OSTs. Previously released OST music videos include “Love Beyond Words” by Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun, “Want to Be Happy” by Park Bo Ram, “Your Tender Heart Hurts Me” by Davichi, and “My Love” by Kim Jong Kook.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511415wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hees-romance-drama-confirmed-to-premiere-next-month

February 4 2022

Disney+ drama “Soundtrack 1” to premiere March

Soundtrack_1-SI01.jpg

Disney+ drama series “Soundtrack 1,” starring Park Hyung-Sik & Han So-Hee, is now set to premiere March, 2022 in South Korea. Above is also the first still image from the drama series of the two lead actors. The drama series features a romance-music themed script between two people who begin to live together for 2 weeks. Han Sun-Woo (Park Hyung-Dik) is a photographer and Lee Eun-Soo (Han So-Hee) is a songwriter.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Han Sun-Woo (Park Hyung-Sik) is a rookie photographer. He doesn’t talk much, but he is a kind and warm-hearted man. He is friends with Lee Eun-Soo (Han So-Hee). They have been close friends for 20 years. Meanwhile, Lee Eun-Soo works as a lyricist to make living. She has a honest and bright personality.

Due to a reason, Han Sun-Woo and Lee Eun-Soo begin to live together at the same house for 2 weeks. Staying together, their relationship develops romantically.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/disney-drama-soundtrack-1-to-premiere-march

• Like 1

by lo_ve, February 4, 2022
7 7

Upcoming drama "Soundtrack #1" starring  Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee will exclusively air on Disney+.

On February 4th it was confirmed that "Soundtrack #1" will be available on Disney+ and it will premiere this coming March. 

"Soundtrack #1" is a romance music drama that will be helmed by Kim Hee Won ( "Vincenzo" and "The Crowned Clown") and written by  Chae Yoon ("She Would Never Know").

The upcoming series will be about a man and a woman who have been friends for 20 years. As they stay in one house for two weeks, the two friends will eventually realize their feelings for each other. "Soundtrack #1" will showcase the love, friendship, and heart fluttering scenes. 

Park Hyung Sik will play the role of Han Sun Woo, a rookie photographer with a great personality. Han So Hee will play the role of Lee Eun Soo, a music lyricist.

The drama already released some of the OSTs of the series before its premiere. Artists that participated in the OSTs are Super Junior's Kyuhyun, Park Boram, Davichi, and Kim Jong Kook. Other songs by Kim Jae Hwan, Standing Egg, and NCT's Doyoung will also be released this February.

"Soundtrack #1" will only have 4 episodes and it will be available in Korea and other parts of the world through Disney+.

4OJ5r_2f.jpg

Park Hyung Sik will star in two dramas this year. First is "Soundtrack #1" followed by "Youth, Climb the Barrier" with Jeon So Nee, Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Tae Sun, Yoon Jong Seok, and Seo Tae Hwa. The idol-actor last starred in the  TVING drama "Happiness." 

Han So Hee will also take part in two dramas this year. She will also be working with Park Seo Joon and Wi Ha Joon in the upcoming drama "K Project." 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-s-drama-soundtrack-1-will-premiere-on-disney-this-march

• Like 1

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Hold Each Other’s Hand In OST MV For Upcoming Drama

Watch: Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Hold Each Other’s Hand In OST MV For Upcoming Drama

Feb 6, 2022
by C. Hong

Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee’s upcoming music drama “Soundtrack #1” has released another OST!

“Soundtrack #1” is described as a “music drama” about a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years but learn each other’s true feelings when they have to stay in the same house for two weeks. The drama is directed by Kim Hee Won (“Vincenzo”) and stars Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee.

Instead of traditional drama teasers, “Soundtrack #1” has been releasing OST music videos with still cuts of Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee. Kim Jae Hwan’s “Talk to me” is the fifth OST to be released thus far, after “Love Beyond Words” by Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, “Want to Be Happy” by Park Bo Ram, “Your Tender Heart Hurts Me” by Davichi, and “My Love” by Kim Jong Kook.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511683wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-and-han-so-hee-hold-each-others-hand-in-ost-mv-for-upcoming-drama

• Like 1

Watch: Han So Hee And Park Hyung Sik Question Lifelong Friendship In New “Soundtrack #1” Trailer And Poster

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 7, 2022
by E. D

A new trailer and poster for the upcoming Disney+ drama “Soundtrack #1” has been released!

“Soundtrack #1” is described as a “music drama” about a man and a woman who have been best friends for 20 years but learn each other’s true feelings when they have to stay in the same house for two weeks. The drama is directed by Kim Hee Won (“Vincenzo”) and stars Park Hyung Sik as Han Sun Woo, a rising photographer who is a man of few words but has a warm and caring personality, and Han So Hee as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid of speaking her mind.

The new poster shows photographs of Han Sun Woo and Lee Eun Soo both separate and together. In the pictures where they are together, they enjoy ordinary small moments of life as longtime friends. The two lie next to each other on the floor and look up at the ceiling calmly in one photo, while in other photos, they take a cute goofy selfie and walk down the street together. Through the center of the top photos, the words, “From when was this love?” are written.

soundtrack-1.png

The new trailer captures the chemistry between Han Sun Woo and Lee Eun Soo. Their actions highlight their 20-year-long friendship and attachment, but their true inner feelings linger as they interact with one another. At the start of the trailer, Han Sun Woo rings the doorbell to Lee Eun Soo’s house. Lee Eun Soo tiredly asks, “Who is it?” before opening the door and shielding her eyes from the sun. Han Sun Woo questions annoyedly, “Why did you open the door so late?” Lee Eun Soo looks confused and whispers, “What is this?”

When Han Sun Woo looks through the window as Lee Eun Soo works, he gazes fondly upon her while holding a camera. Lee Eun Soo also grabs Han Sun Woo’s hand, causing him to look up in surprise. On a music staff, the words, “Are we friends or lovers?” are positioned like musical notes on the screen. Han Sun Woo walks down the street at night and by chance comes across Lee Eun Soo eating in a restaurant with another man. He pauses and gazes at her through the window contemplatively.

Lee Eun Soo playfully teases Han Sun Woo before the words, “romance music drama,” appear on the screen. Lee Eun Soo sits solemnly in a dark room with her knees pressed against her chest as she narrates, “We need to be friends for the rest of our lives if we want to live like this without breaking up until death.” Finally, the last shot shows Han Sun Woo and Lee Eun Soo looking down at a bicycle as the wind tousles their hair and the ribbons on the bike. While these two friends are clearly close, some unresolved feelings stand in between their future.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511800wpp/watch-han-so-hee-and-park-hyung-sik-question-lifelong-friendship-in-new-soundtrack-1-trailer-and-poster

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Soundtrack#1, 사운드트랙#1- Han So Hee & Park Hyung Sik- Premieres in March

February 7 2022

Teaser trailer & poster for Disney+ drama “Soundtrack 1”

Soundtrack_1-tp01.jpeg

First teaser trailer added for Disney+ drama series “Soundtrack 1” starring Park Hyung-Sik & Han So-Hee. Narration in the teaser trailer has Han So-Hee stating (0:21) “If we want to live, without breaking up until we die, we have to be friends forever.” Caption on the teaser poster asks “Since when was our love?”

“Soundtrack #1” consists of 4 episodes and streams on Disney+ Korea sometime from March, 2021.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Han Sun-Woo (Park Hyung-Sik) is a rookie photographer. He doesn’t talk much, but he is a kind and warm-hearted man. He is friends with Lee Eun-Soo (Han So-Hee). They have been close friends for 20 years. Meanwhile, Lee Eun-Soo works as a lyricist to make living. She has a honest and bright personality.

Due to a reason, Han Sun-Woo and Lee Eun-Soo begin to live together at the same house for 2 weeks. Staying together, their relationship develops romantically.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-poster-for-disney-drama-soundtrack-1

• Like 1