Soompi Advent Calendar

partyon

hai everyone. :D how's your day going? :D

first of all, I would like to thank you for sending sweet clues. okay, I'll give it a try.

Spoiler
On 11/28/2021 at 5:31 PM, agenth said:

CLUES (December 1st to 6th)

Dec 4:

3 years ago, it started with revenge,

A hit and run case that a chaebol wanted to avenge.

Love healed, and not killed.
For this great Entertainer is highly skilled.
And, she was pretty, and not undateable.

But, as Ahn Yo-na , he was most memorable.
So, 620 years later, they reincarnated

QED - Their romance was not ill-fated.

answer,

Day 4 : page 620
            k-dramas & movies 
            Secret Love 비밀 2013

8dae41dfcc60f3855a1c6c6a78b7b0bb-christm

I really liked this series. the chemistry between actor Ji Sung and actress Hwang Jung Eum with a powerful connection in a drama that just makes it great. the main actors were well suited as they were in Kill Me Heal Me. these two have the enviable gift of simultaneously easy and intense conversation. :D Secret Love drives the four characters desire to find love and exact revenge. however, the very real and painful undercurrent running through their love story is what makes Secret Love drama so wonderful. they reveal themselves to each other, swiftly and unflinchingly. :D

Serena-gossip-girl-17894594-500-214.gif

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Now that was fast! @YongZura⁷, you are on a roll!

Congratulations! So who are you kissing under the mistletoe? 

8267.gif

hai @confusedheart chingu, this ideal way to show cat some affection though, is to let cat come to us. :D

but, I can't kiss even though I'm using a soft, calm voice. :D

Spoiler

4511.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

@confusedheart I've not rewatched Secret since the first time, because it was really painful to watch how HJE's character suffered, and I really balked at how Ji Sung's character treated her initially when he thought she was the driver. Since you love it so much, I'll add it to the list of dramas to revisit and see if I feel differently this time :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai @confusedheart chingu, this ideal way to show cat some affection though, is to let cat come to us. :D

but, I can't kiss even though I'm using a soft, calm voice. :D

Mine doesn't let me either. The most it can stand is some pets. I watch so many videos on social media where the cats are so affectionate towards their humans. I can't understand why mine is so averse to any PDA. :cries:

@larus Welcome to the party! :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

The first two were more difficult for me. I guessed right the first clue thread but I had to find the right page after a few attempts (I almost gave up) but I can`t find the page for the second clue. I will try later.

Spoiler

December 1st

Well done for solving the first clue! :kiss_wink:
We're kicking off our Soompi Advent Calendar with BTS! 
Behind the first Advent Calendar window, we find a video of BTS singing Christmas carols last year. 

The second clue was so easy. I looked at first in the wrong section. :D I read again the riddle and here it is....

Spoiler

Squid-Game-Accept-The-Invitation-Ugly-Sw

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@larus Well done catching up! :kiss_wink:

@lexicon @twinkle_little_star @madmad min @the_sweetroad @liddi @Lmangla @rocher22 @-JC- @YongZura⁷ @MayanEcho @itsmeash Yay! You deserve medals too! :loveu:

Question: Are the clues too easy?

If you feel they are, let us know and we'll make tomorrow's clue harder to solve....

Evil Laugh Omg GIF by SWR3

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Question: Are the clues too easy?

If you feel they are, let us know and we'll make tomorrow's clue harder to solve..

Some are easy others not. It is easy when we think at the right thing. Even if we get some clues, the pages are not very easy to find. Don`t make them too complicated. I liked them as they are. :D

For me the hardest was the easiest clue. :)I misinterpreted it and I looked in a different direction. Once I got back on track, I could find it. I am curious about the next riddle.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, larus said:

Don`t make them too complicated. I liked them as they are.

Thanks chingu for your feedback! :glee:

We would rather that they are too easy, than too hard.  We will keep them at the same level then. :glasses:

We have lots of clues (rhymes) left. You will get to visit all sections of the forum. :eatscookie:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, larus said:

Some are easy others not. It is easy when we think at the right thing. Even if we get some clues, the pages are not very easy to find. Don`t make them too complicated. I liked them as they are

AGREEED, please don't make it harder <although they are easier than Last year's , BTS one last year pained my fingers lmao>

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, madmad min said:

AGREEED, please don't make it harder <although they are easier than Last year's , BTS one last year pained my fingers lmao>

This year the only clue pointing to BTS was "7 oppas" There was nothing else in the clue referring to them. Am pretty amazed that so many found the right thread anyway. :D

Or then everyone peeked at @YongZura⁷'s answer

Test Copying GIF by Much

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

This year the only clue pointing to BTS was "7 oppas" There was nothing else in the clue referring to them. Am pretty amazed that so many found the right thread anyway.

That`s because I only heard about them this year. They were the first boy band that came to my mind. I checked if they were 7 and voila. :D If it wasn`t them I would be in difficulty. ;)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Or then everyone peeked at @YongZura⁷'s answer

In case someone hasn't done it yet.

Spoiler

Well, thanks to the EOs for choosing BTS for Day 1. They are kind human, great singers/rappers and performers and have large discography of different genre for various type of listeners. I am still grateful for some of you here who participated in the Listening Party for the album BE last year (Some might have forgotten about it but it's fine)

We had "Dynamite" before and this year "Butter" :glasses: for the Grammys. 

Their award acceptance speech- "Record of the Year Award" for "Butter"

As for my opinion, the clues for all the days are balanced.  Though sometimes you might guess the section correctly,  it's still a challenge to find the right page.  I also took a sneak peek at @the_sweetroad when I lost my way on Day 3 just to confirm the right section (Good of her for not mentioning the page number):hwaiting2:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Though I was in the correct page on my first try, I couldn't solve it. Then I went on different forums and went in circles.

I gave up and got ready for bed.

My crazy game-obsessions made me open it on my phone and I found the answer on the same page as my first try. I was like "What in the world......"

Then I realized that I wasn't logged in on that browser. Since I'm a mod, the page numbers were a bit shifted for me when logged in. (probably due the hidden posts?)

Well here is the answer:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Romance is always in the air when the mistle-toes are up ...My hubby would be so happy to get an early mistle-toe kiss thanks to this mistle-toe hahaha.

I did all kinds of combinations and mathematical operations on 620 bahahaha.

• Love 3