Soompi Advent Calendar

partyon

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

do you think those "PlayStation masked" dudes of Squid Game would wear those sweaters if the games would happen in December? 

If it was to me they will be like this .. 

HZH1L8D.gif

** contest can keep ugly sweaters ( one reason to be killed )

** masked guys can be sexy Santa’s ( one more reason to hate them less

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

This forum is good for my confidence. I usually never win anything, or figure out any clues. Now I have trident power, and with Wikipedia at hand as well (a big help with today's star's filmography :lol:), I feel like a new person.

That was a super fast response Chingu!!! 

speed-i-am-speed.gif

11 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

:cry: What a challenge to find the exact page ... 

Yes Chingu, this time you will need to work a bit on guessing the exact page for some clues. As @partyon Noona mentioned, for some you will need to either do some addition/subtraction of the numbers involved, and for some the numbers might be jumbled :piggydance:

Great job @Lmangla Noona, @Sunset, @grrly, @MayanEcho, @twinkle_little_star, @liddi, @rocher22, @madmad min Chingus in solving the clue!!! 

thumbs-up-icegif-23.gif

1 hour ago, liddi said:

Crazy day that has not eased up yet, but very quickly:

Hopefully it will ease up soon, but let's be happy, its friyay!!!!

66348370.jpg

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

seriously don’t look , that will make me look more at spoiler box :joy:

Chingu, I remember last year both of us were sneaking into the spoilers, but not saying it out loud, this year you seem to be more bold and vocal with the whole sneaking into the spoilers thing :loolz:

1 hour ago, itsmeash said:

We have a tree up all year long that my mom used to change decorations on based on the season. But ever since her dementia has gotten a bit worse, we don't change up the tree much, if at all, anymore.

Chingu, I hope your mom's dementia gets better and she once again starts changing the decorations based on season 

its-national-hug-day-go-give-someone-a-s

@rocher22 great to see you finally could solve this clue, hopefully you will be able to solve the next ones as well!!!

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bj45sqgv2naqmcswrb3r

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

44 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I remember last year both of us were sneaking into the spoilers, but not saying it out loud, this year you seem to be more bold and vocal with the whole sneaking into the spoilers thing 

historically speaking that my thing in event

4krE2b9.gif

My twin @partyon should band me from event lol 

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I remember last year both of us were sneaking into the spoilers, but not saying it out loud, this year you seem to be more bold and vocal with the whole sneaking into the spoilers thing :loolz:

:what!: 

I dont know about that rule.. so Im allowed to read the spoilers before I write my answer .. woohoo    :D

• LOL 6

@YongZura⁷ @Sunset @grrly @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @-JC- @Lmangla @liddi @itsmeash @rocher22

@madmad min @the_sweetroad

Who's awesome?

You Are French GIF by Celtic Football Club

Well done solving the clue for December 3rd even though it was giving some of you a bit of a headache. :dorakiss:

Perseverance and team work is key!

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

@Ameera Ali not banning you from the event. You do you! :D
Just make sure not to get too many chingus to join your "let's read spoilers first" club. :D

December 3rd is coming to an end in some parts of the world. If you're in Hawaii, you just woke up and will still have ample time to solve today's clue. :kiss_wink:

Funny-Minions-gifs-23.gif.ce57dc7bceec31

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Lol , what you expect From a  criminal like me :loolz:

you really want to know? well... 

Spoiler

keep on sneaking into spoilers, peeping and pilfering lol

that way i won't be "the only lonely one" lol

Peeps GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYLOVE THEM :droolz:

Dec 3...didn't feel like solving this one because...

Spoiler

not a fan of YIN ever since Queen and I aka Queen In Hyun's Man, and the RL pair went into splitsville :cries: crying for JHW only...:sad1:

The drama was superb though. LOVED IT!

For that, Dec 3 = actress YIN

Yoo In Na Bids Farewell to Her Character in 'The Spies Who Loved Me' -  ZAPZEE

Queen In Hyun's Man (2012) posterThe Spies Who Loved Me (2020) poster

wait... on second thought, if YIN would join @Ameera Ali and I (and some others? lol) in PEEPVILLE, all's well that ends well hehe:Pandabulous:

Friday night in Peepville | Friday night, Night, Friday

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Clue 4:

Don't read unless you want some of the answers without doing the work. Lol.

Spoiler

3 - kdramas and movies

620 - page number

Actor and Actress starred in two shows together, one being the thread which the clue pertains to. (Don't wanna give it all away) ;)

I don't care to kiss people. I prefer kissing my dog. In a non weird way, of course. Lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

day 4: 

wasn't sure but figured it out...

Spoiler

secret drama 2013, page 620

have always found mistletoe a strange tradition I see in movies. 

did you know that mistletoe is actually a parasite which steals water and nutrients from trees? and what does kiss tradition have to do with norse mythology? to learn more, read here

now that you have read the article, do you still think that mistletoe is romantic? did I just break that romatic movie scene for you? :P

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

did you know that mistletoe is actually a parasite which steals water and nutrients from trees?

LOL sweetie... :D Killing the romance, are we? :D

It's a half-parasite. It steals water and salt from the tree, but mistletoe does produce its own chlorophyll. Mistletoe used to be sacred back in the days, and Celtic druids used it as medicine for some illnesses (e.g. epilepsy). It is mildly toxic though, so no one should now go out and pick some to snack on... lol

Anyway, tis the season to kiss our oppas! :highonflowers:

korean-drama-kdrama.gif

How do we lure them in?

Easy!

original.gif

• LOL 6

@liddi It was an intense drama. Emotionally draining but I loved every minute of it. My heart broke for HJE's character. The first few episodes were extremely difficult to watch.  Nevertheless, it still ranks as one of my most favourite dramas. Do you rewatch it? I have rewatched it multiple times and love and fall in love with it a little more.I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your lovely children. :kisslevel:

Merry Christmas Gif 2021: Merry Christmas best animated gif greetings

@MayanEcho Yes, why wait for an occasion? I like that thought!:naughty:

@itsmeash Who can say no to puppy kisses? They are after all a woman's best friend. :heart:I love dogs. And cats!

Dog Licking GIFs | Tenor

@YongZura⁷ Naughty! Naughty!:naughty:

Naughty Naughty - GIF on Imgur

@Lmangla I'm inconsolable. After becoming an EO , I am learning something new everyday and I realize....

my life is a lie - Grumpy Cat | Meme Generator

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Dec 4           :D

Spoiler

k-dramas & movies   drama Secret 

I liked the drama but I wanted the FL to be with her son in the end.  

Ji Sung was excellent in this role.

Is romance in the air for you on December 4th ?

For now there is nothing in sight but the day has just begun..    :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4