Soompi Advent Calendar

partyon

Hi Chingus,

I am really enjoying this, but I tested +ve for Covid two days back (vaccinated and all) and in all honesty, not feeling up to it. Though I did try and keep up when I could.

I will try and join again when I can, but it seems as if one by one, each one in the household is getting sick. So this is going to be a long run.

Tc care of yourselves

Hopefully chat to you guys soon :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 8

Spoiler

clx-binge-watch-bingo-cards-page-1-16045

Found it!

58 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Hi Chingus,

I am really enjoying this, but I tested +ve for Covid two days back (vaccinated and all) and in all honesty, not feeling up to it. Though I did try and keep up when I could.

I will try and join again when I can, but it seems as if one by one, each one in the household is getting sick. So this is going to be a long run.

Tc care of yourselves

Hopefully chat to you guys soon :heartxoxo:

Take care!

Get well soon!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

59 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Dear @lexicon Please care take, chingu. I hope you and your family recovers soon. Take plenty of rest and stay hydrated. And do eat, even if you have no appetite. Stay strong. Soon....

• Like 4
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingus, the new clue for December 6th is already up and running!

I forgot about it. I will look for the clue right now.

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

Get well soon. Hugs.

5 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

First time I found something!!! 

Dec. 6

Really? I read the clue but I can`t say I got an idea.  However, I do not give up easily

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

I'm so sorry to hear that and hope that you will feel better soon ~ stay safe and take care. 

This is just fun, so we will be here when you find some rest and can return.

as for Christmas movies... I haven't seen any recently.... except

Love Hard:

Angry Nina Dobrev GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

Get well soon Chingu. Take care and rest well. I hope you and your family recover very soon

ghost-hug-you-cant-feel-it.gif

18 minutes ago, larus said:

I forgot about it. I will look for the clue right now.

No problem Chingu, you still have time before we post the next clue!!! All the best finding the clue :piggydance:

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I read the clue again and I found it. It was not hard.

Wow, you already solved it before my comment!

Great job Chingu :hooray:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No problem Chingu, you still have time before we post the next clue!!! All the best finding the clue

I`ve already found it. :D When I read the clue the first time I was confused but it was relatively easy.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

Chingus, the new clue for December 7th is already up and running!

minions-cheer.gif

Check it out, solve it and find the goodies!!! Also tell us if your Christmas hats are out, and how do they look?

christmas-party-minions.gif

We EOs are looking forward to see what you answer. :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla @Sunset @grrly @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @liddi @YongZura⁷ @itsmeash @the_sweetroad @joccu @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Yinye @-JC- @lexicon @ktcjdrama @madmad min @rocher22 @Romulan @larus @Gumiho, @LeftCoastOppa, @Sky Kang

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

I'm officially obsessed folks! I love solving these puzzles. Kudos to the EOs!

Found it...

Spoiler

Am I supposed to write the answer? I just keep posting the goodie I find in the page.

I'd like the hair band one with a small hat.

I haven't prepared anything for christmas. I got my toddler a cute shirt for christmas. I'm planning to go to some drive through lights in the zoo.

santahats-2048px-groupshot.jpg?auto=webp

• Like 2
  • LOL 5