[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

3 hours ago, parkyenbin said:

He said he loves to listen to car the garden songs

Hahaha I did some research as well and found that Car, the garden has an OST in the drama Alchemy of Souls (connection to buddy Lee Jae Wook). It’s on Spotify (Scars leave beautiful trace). Yes, he mentioned that he has been listening to Car, the garden lately and didn’t specify the songs he like but said they are all had good lyrics and he tend to listen to songs he likes on repeat.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

I did notice PEB's manager is no longer following KSW which I remember he did before.  Maybe i was wrong or it's normal to unfollow after drama was finished.  I also saw his Valentine Day post and i am not sure if he did valentines day posts like that before or the reason behind the post since he mainly seems to post wrap up posts and drama promoting posts and that was neither.  

As a delulu shipper, my conclusion is that he unfollowed to avoid delulu shippers like us jumping to conclusion. Regardless, we are already on this ship and may the waves and tides continue to be in our favour. For instance the lack of TaeBin content and their minimal interaction off-screen are waves/tides in our favour    :popcornjackson:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

Regardless, we are already on this ship and may the waves and tides continue to be in our favour.

Hahaha indeed! Too late now to abandon ship because we are too far from the shore. Let’s just enjoy where the waves take us. I think we are all having some fun. 

Just came across this. Another possibility. Posted 27 August 2022.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTD96lvrNxm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 2

There is  also something that have been bugging me, but since no one pointed out I though that I was being tooooo delulu and reading things tooo much. However, since I gathered some courage to start writing I thought I might as well just spit it out, and maybe you could take this away from my mind eheheeh. 

Usually when a korean celebrity goes abroad there are articles from departure and arrival, or am I wrong?, i can be wrong since I'm new to this.

But, there are articles for example from Rowoon's Manila fanmeeting for his departure and arrival, from sf9's japan fanmeeting and hallyu festival for departure and arrival. For Rowoon's japan fanmeeting there was a live for the departure, nevertheless I can't find anywhere any article about his arrival, which was on the same day that Park Eunbin went to Bali. I also can't find a photo of his arrival that includes his manager (there might be but i didn't find any). Anyway, most probably is just my delulu brain working tooo much and just wanting to read something that is not there.

Edited by LJ2022

The scene of HwiWoon dating on the street. There is Eunbin who only cares about Rowoon RoBin and the director discussed whether to add a scene where the hand chopping wood should be added. Ro wants to try with 3 pieces of wood ..

^^^There is a TKA edit ^^^
WHY SHOULD I LOWER MY STANDARDS WHEN EUN BIN TREATS ROWOON THIS WAY 

The scene where a burly man hit Rowoons arm with a plank of wood which should have broken but did not and Rowoon held his arm in pain. Eun Bin looked, took a couple of steps forward to check but maybe thought she didn’t want Rowoon to appear like a baby afterall the burly man apologized profusely and Rowoon took it like a man.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LJ2022 said:

For Rowoon's japan fanmeeting there was a live for the departure, nevertheless I can't find anywhere any article about his arrival, which was on the same day that Park Eunbin went to Bali. I also can't find a photo of his arrival that includes his manager

There were pictures of his arrival from Japan to Seoul on Twitter the same day PEB was departing to Bali. He looked like he was alone on the flight back to Seoul but he had FNC representatives with him at the airport in Narita (?) whom he was photographed giving a hug. I also remembered reading off twitter of his fans complaining that he was flying economy and not business class. Does this information meet your concerns?

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 12:36 AM, MT220214 said:

Was there a video clip from Dispatch or Onsen?

On 8/27/2022 at 12:36 AM, MT220214 said:

Maybe there is no press coverage because they were all over at the Departure terminal waiting for the EAW cast?

9 hours ago, LJ2022 said:

For Rowoon's japan fanmeeting there was a live for the departure, nevertheless I can't find anywhere any article about his arrival, which was on the same day that Park Eunbin went to Bali. I also can't find a photo of his arrival that includes his manager (there might be but i didn't find any). Anyway, most probably is just my delulu brain working tooo much and just wanting to read something that is not there.

Really? I didn't know that.  Now, my brain is going poof. What if....

8 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

un Bin looked, took a couple of steps forward to check but maybe thought she didn’t want Rowoon to appear like a baby afterall the burly man apologized profusely and Rowoon took it like a man.

She's so sweet:please:

2 hours ago, QSD said:

She can be playful with him.

Tried unsuccessfully to push him

Slapped his shoulder playfully

Tried to kick him

**** Eun Bin what is this behaviour? My hearteu....

2 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

EB really playful and naughty, Rowoon got back at her with the surprise birthday celebration by cast & crew of TKA that she air hit & kicked him - giant baby can’t do a thing versus petite EB - so SWEET & FUNNY. 

I just love them:rickroll:

• Like 3

Sorry for bringing this TaeBin info here but it's a bit significant. My friend, who only just finished watch EAW yesterday, and I were talking and she pointed out something I didn't think of. She said, the writer and director might have decided to cut back on more WooHoo content in the last few episodes because viewers were starting to make the story about THEIR romance rather than Young Woo's growth of which the romance is just another part. She said the romance had similar screentime to Tae Sumi (mother-daughter/hanbada-taesan) subplot, which is just little screentime, but since the viewers were starting to focus on solely the roamance they had to find a way to recover it. The discussion came up because she told me she scrolled through EAW's hashtag on TikTok and thought it was just another rom-com.

This might also be why there is less TaeBin content... To limit the story's intended direction. What do you think?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

Sorry for bringing this TaeBin info here but it's a bit significant. My friend, who only just finished watch EAW yesterday, and I were talking and she pointed out something I didn't think of. She said, the writer and director might have decided to cut back on more WooHoo content in the last few episodes because viewers were starting to make the story about THEIR romance rather than Young Woo's growth of which the romance is just another part. She said the romance had similar screentime to Tae Sumi (mother-daughter/hanbada-taesan) subplot, which is just little screentime, but since the viewers were starting to focus on solely the roamance they had to find a way to recover it. The discussion came up because she told me she scrolled through EAW's hashtag on TikTok and thought it was just another rom-com.

This might also be why there is less TaeBin content... To limit the story's intended direction. What do you think?

agree on this. this could be reason why TaeBin dont have photoshoot tgt and do not appear on interviews with only the 2 of them.the actors and producers want the audience to focus on autism awareness instead of the romance. even PEB fave part is going through the revolving door alone instead of a fluttering scene with KTO.

• Like 2

Agreed as well. But I think that was the general consensus even before the drama started airing because most of the teasers and posters were focused solely on her because it’s about her growth. It wasn’t even tagged as a romance. So rightly there were no expectation of a couple photoshoot or any other Taebin content.

But that hasn’t stopped people from focusing on the sub-plot (WYW’s relationship with LJH) as the drama progresses. And if you just watched the TikTok clips, you would have missed out the whole point of the drama.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PEBunny said:

She said, the writer and director might have decided to cut back on more WooHoo content in the last few episodes because viewers were starting to make the story about THEIR romance rather than Young Woo's growth of which the romance is just another part.

As i remember when they shoot the last scene they already airing the episode. And KTO in his interview said, director calling him WYW future husband on filming set seeing public response. (Saying they already done filming most episode )I don't really like how KTO react to his popularity by trying to link to WYW FUTURE HUSBAND tittle.  To me only EUNBIN and WRITER understand the content sensitivity and their drama message fully. Or they are getting swoon away with the popularity. 

2 hours ago, MT220214 said:

And if you just watched the TikTok clips, you would have missed out the whole point of the drama

Yes . My friend thought it's romcom. And some my colleagues even ask me did i know the current drama about two friend who love to rap. (Due tu the trendy pose) I mean how on earth people all getting wrong idea of what the drama is all about. 

Nevertheless, i appreciate the actors who stay true to the drama message.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jessie29 said:

agree on this. this could be reason why TaeBin dont have photoshoot tgt and do not appear on interviews with only the 2 of them.the actors and producers want the audience to focus on autism awareness instead of the romance.

Here is what I think, the producers don't care if the romance becomes the main plot to the audience because they know it brings in the most viewers. In fact, they encouraged such thinking by making sure all the bts video shared featured both Jun Ho and Young Woo on the thumbnail so it became their story not her story. 

Imagine, people got mad and started saying Young Woo was annoying for initiating the breakup because they saw Jun Ho sad. But actually, it is Young Woo's story, shouldn't they have tried to see her point of view and understand her reason? 

In actuality, only the writer and Eun Bin (maybe also the director - Yoon Shik) care about the story rather than just the romance.

4 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Agreed as well. But I think that was the general consensus even before the drama started airing because most of the teasers and posters were focused solely on her because it’s about her growth. It wasn’t even tagged as a romance. So rightly there were no expectation of a couple photoshoot or any other Taebin content.

But that hasn’t stopped people from focusing on the sub-plot (WYW’s relationship with LJH) as the drama progresses. And if you just watched the TikTok clips, you would have missed out the whole point of the drama.

Exactly! Romance was a sub-plot but going by TikTok you'd think romance was the plot and LJH was the main character. I haven't seen been discussing WYW's quirks, her growth, her struggles, or even her love language. Even that accident scene where she experienced sensory overload (I felt so sad seeing her have that meltdown... It felt so real, so disturbing) became a "LJH green flag topic." 

The worst part is they've also ruined The King's Affection hashtag on TikTok and Instagram. The hashtag is also plastered with EAW/LJH/KTO content.  

2 hours ago, yong44 said:

I don't really like how KTO react to his popularity by trying to link to WYW FUTURE HUSBAND tittle.  To me only EUNBIN and WRITER understand the content sensitivity and their drama message fully. Or they are getting swoon away with the popularity. 

The fact is that the other people don't care or are not bothered about the sensitivity of this drama... It is just Park Eun Bin and the writer. For the others (the producers and the other actors of EAW), the sensitivity of the drama was never gonna affect them much even if there was a controversy. Eun Bin and the writers bore the most responsibilities. It is also why all the other co-stars quickly jumped onboard the season 2 thing. They never understood the weight of Eun Bin's responsibilities but they reaped the benefit of it and of course, would like to reap it again in season 2.

Let's be honest, aside from PEB's outstanding acting and the beautifully written characters, which gave most of the supporting actors opportunity to shine, what was new about their acting in those roles? LJH is not the first or last green flag boy in a drama, Jung Myung Seok (the sweet boss)... rare but not new, same for Choi Su Yeon. There roles and acting are what we've seen over and over again but they got the chance to shine and nothing is wrong with that. But I am bugged they all started making up scenarios for their characters in season 2. And KTO's was the worst... Get married to WYW, become a lawyer (one would think he is to write the script for the second season). Haha

PEB has made little or no physical appearances so far meanwhile she could be everywhere if she wanted to. I think that says something nice about her personality. He respects the sensitivity of her character and also popularity is a bonus for her, it was never her drive.

Also, some people still keep mumumering about how LJH didn't have much screentime. It seems people think his role is male lead but no, it's co-male lead (he shares it with Kang Ki Young/Jung Myung Seok)... Basically, they are both significant supporting characters not exactly male leads like typical dramas. 

2 hours ago, Eleve_ag said:

Omggggg!!!!

PEB brought up Rowoon in the discussion even though he wasn't eveen significant to whatever they were discussing. I love their cute interactions so much. 

• Like 5