[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Amazing people are still cheering for this lovely couple.  I adored them in TKA and was really surprised with the complete silenced interaction after the broadcast have completed.  I guess it may be a common thing in their world to detract rumours after the series is completed.  

About the CT I was wondering if it would be KHY? I do hope that it was from PEB but as one of you said the world can be very unpredictable. And we will never know lol.   I do notice that KHY and KSW had similar pictures posted on their instagram around march 16 and i have seen a user on Twitter connecting the similarities with the camera using and the relaxing vibe.  

Has anyone seen how they interacted on HOW4.  The 3 of them seem like great friends and KSW seems very happy in the pictures released and with KHY’s gift on the show.  It was very sweet of her to gift I think it was rice cake for the crew with the sticker on it to ask for crew to take care of KSW and he seem very touched by the gesture.  

Do you see a difference in his relationship with KHY and PEB? I havent really thought twice about it but then again some things are the least expected. 

40 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Amazing people are still cheering for this lovely couple.  I adored them in TKA and was really surprised with the complete silenced interaction after the broadcast have completed.  I guess it may be a common thing in their world to detract rumours after the series is completed.  

About the CT I was wondering if it would be KHY? I do hope that it was from PEB but as one of you said the world can be very unpredictable. And we will never know lol.   I do notice that KHY and KSW had similar pictures posted on their instagram around march 16 and i have seen a user on Twitter connecting the similarities with the camera using and the relaxing vibe.  

Has anyone seen how they interacted on HOW4.  The 3 of them seem like great friends and KSW seems very happy in the pictures released and with KHY’s gift on the show.  It was very sweet of her to gift I think it was rice cake for the crew with the sticker on it to ask for crew to take care of KSW and he seem very touched by the gesture.  

Do you see a difference in his relationship with KHY and PEB? I havent really thought twice about it but then again some things are the least expected. 

The photos KSW posted on march 15 were taken in Chile in November 2022, when he went there for his job as MC for Music Bank. So no connection there with KHY…
I watched HOW4 and I agree with you that they seem to be close and very comfortable with each other, but I really see nothing else than really good friends here.

Aside from that I don‘t see why he would not share that the food truck came from her, as it is not a secret that they remained friends after the filming of „Extraordinary You“ ended…

I noticed that during the shooting of his latest film, KSW only shared photos of food trucks sent by fans or other non celebrities like his stylist, not those from celebrity colleagues like Lee Jaewook or Jung Hae In.
But normally he used to add something in the caption like that he read the letters that were sent to him together with the truck, so that it was clear that it was sent from fans. It is just this one time that the mysterious sender remains unknown… ;–)

53 minutes ago, MimiSchu said:

noticed that during the shooting of his latest film, KSW only shared photos of food trucks sent by fans or other non celebrities like his stylist, not those from celebrity colleagues like Lee Jaewook or Jung Hae In.

Did he post about his other celebrity friend’s CT before?  I just remember him posting CT from Fans, the company sent ones for the brands that he models for and PEB of course.  The CT that he sent to PEB is very bold and very sweet with the couples pictures.  I am not sure if it’s a common thing but I don’t see if often for other celebrities.   

It has also been mentioned before but I am still always curious as to why during of one the Netflix games in TKA era BYK didnt put any stickers on SKW’s face but rather put it on his jacket yet she wasn’t hesitant at all to put the stickers on NYS face

Something just came to mind about PEB is that it seems she takes on roles that has a deeper meaning to her or it inspires her a certain way or she wants to experience the character.  Her next role seems to be about an idol.  I am wondering what message she is trying to bring or what inspires her to experience this role.  I am not sure on the story line but perhaps maybe after, people will have more empathy towards idols and recognize the hard work and sacrifice they put into their job and the emotional challenges they go through.  She may also wants to experience that hardship to better understand the world of an idol and break out of her comfort zone? Just random thoughts. :blush:

17 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

The thought did cross my mind but if they are an item, I would feel sorry for KHY.  She would be what  @Pen G mentioned as a low hanging fruit or a rebound.  They've known each other for over three years so why now?  I would be pissed off if my so call boyfriend sent a CT to a female coworker with all couple photos that weren't even official photos.  

Unless something happened or PEB is too focused on her career, I still believe PEB and Rowoon have a special connection.  Besides her height, PEB is exactly what he said as a "perfect match": sparkly eyes, smiles a lot, smart, hard working, and someone he can communicate with.   

I've watched the TKA blu-ray a few times and Rowoon's affection for PEB is undeniable.  He even got jealous when PEB misspoke Jiwoon's name and Rowoon stopped her and asked if that was her new male lead's name.  She said no, not even close and he seemed relieved.  

I believe that PEB's success is a double edged sword.  She gained over 2 million new subscribers and TKO gained almost the same amount.  Some (or most) of them support her with TKO so she may alienate them if she's with Rowoon?  Just a thought.  Everything she does now gains a lot of attention so that could be another hurdle for them.

Honestly, I would love for her to be with Rowoon but if not, I want her to be happy with whomever she chooses.  I hope she doesn't solely focus on her career though.  If she's like Son Ye-Jin, we may have to wait for a decade!

Edited by NTTD

On 5/2/2023 at 7:28 PM, DollEyes said:

Apparently, according to dcinside users, Rowoon secretly came to one of Eunbin's fan meetings, but I don't know more details because the comments are very difficult to understand.

Would there be a possibility that it might be her Manger? I can see how there may be a possibility for him to be mistaken for KSW since he is pretty tall and if from a quick glance especially if he wears a masks. Just another random thought 

3 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Would there be a possibility that it might be her Manger? I can see how there may be a possibility for him to be mistaken for KSW since he is pretty tall and if from a quick glance especially if he wears a masks. Just another random thought

Rowoon is taller than Eunbin's manager. I also think it's more plausible that her manager was behind the scenes and not in the audience with the rest of the fans. But i guess anything is possible.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

Did he post about his other celebrity friend’s CT before?  I just remember him posting CT from Fans, the company sent ones for the brands that he models for and PEB of course.  The CT that he sent to PEB is very bold and very sweet with the couples pictures.  I am not sure if it’s a common thing but I don’t see if often for other celebrities.

This is the reason that most of the Yeomon fan start to suspect Rowoon is fall in love with PEB. It is not common in Korean culture to demostrate their affection openly in the work environment. Rowoon during and after TKA era broke all the unwritten rule of Korean artist, which make their fan think that their relation is more than the normal working colleague:

1. Starting on put their couple pictures in the front IG feed, which had never done before with his another FL. This is the reason that I don´t think Rowoon consider KHY as target love partner ( as I know he never upload private picture with KHY in IG ), they look like a brother try to enoy his sister then boy friend to girl friend. 

2. Normally in order to promote the new drama, actor use to reduce as much as possible IG pictures of the previous drama. Rowoon still mantain most of the TKA pictures, specially those with PEB. TKA is special for him, but is also the drama, he met noona Eunbin.

3. I don´t have any reference of CT from other actors with couple pictures. I see a lot CT with group picture and normally during drama promotion. What Rowoon did sending CT to PEB is something extraordinary, couple´s pictures of private collection. Banner and sticker message desing by him.

15 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

I remember in HOW 4,  he mention that he put in first possition marry than be actor ( KHY choose to continue working as actress than marry, conclusion KHY could not be the mistery CT sender ). My suspect is, Rowoon after watch DYLB, he recognize that So An style girl is the one that he would like to be his girl friend.  Once he met PEB his impression is  better than he expected, even better than So An. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yuen10 said:

It has also been mentioned before but I am still always curious as to why during of one the Netflix games in TKA era BYK didnt put any stickers on SKW’s face but rather put it on his jacket yet she wasn’t hesitant at all to put the stickers on NYS face

I think he did from time to time, but not on a regular basis… 

He did sent a food truck to his former leading lady Won Jin–ah, but it was pretty plain compared to the one he sent to PEB :–)

@Penny I declare myself a fan of your observations. It seems that you are well informed about Korean society and its customs.

I remember Rowoon mentioning that he first saw Eunbin on Hot Stove League (that's where I met her too, great series!) and being impressed by her and how he wanted to work with her ever since. Now that I think about it, he was probably a bingo before most of us. I think that makes the reports of him showing up at her fan meeting that much more endearing.

That's what makes this relationship, platonic or not, so interesting to me. Because regardless of whether there is a romance, a friendship was formed, one that has really left its mark on Rowoon and influenced him, dare I say, for the better. Eunbin, who says that she doesn't like to give advice, she broke some of her own rules for this guy and I have never seen her more giggly, more playful and funny.

Unfortunately, there's a limit to how much you can research without paid accounts on sites like Fancafe Daum (according to DCinsider, most sighting reports come from this one first) or theqoo. There are also many links and information that have sadly been removed.

Having said that, I also respect Kim Hye Yoon, and if Rowoon decided to date her publicly I would really be happy for both of them. If Eunbin declared her undying love for Kang Tae Oh (I mention him because he is the actor people most want her to date with) I would celebrate it too. I think that what has characterized the RoBin community so far has been respect and tolerance. I really want us to continue this way.

Welcome to the new RoBins that join, and to the returning ones, welcome back. Let's interact and have fun talking about two amazing artists.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Penny said:

This is the reason that most of the Yeomon fan start to suspect Rowoon is fall in love with PEB. It is not common in Korean culture to demostrate their affection openly in the work environment. Rowoon during and after TKA era broke all the unwritten rule of Korean artist, which make their fan think that their relation is more than the normal working colleague:

1. Starting on put their couple pictures in the front IG feed, which had never done before with his another FL. This is the reason that I don´t think Rowoon consider KHY as target love partner ( as I know he never upload private picture with KHY in IG ), they look like a brother try to enoy his sister then boy friend to girl friend. 

2. Normally in order to promote the new drama, actor use to reduce as much as possible IG pictures of the previous drama. Rowoon still mantain most of the TKA pictures, specially those with PEB. TKA is special for him, but is also the drama, he met noona Eunbin.

3. I don´t have any reference of CT from other actors with couple pictures. I see a lot CT with group picture and normally during drama promotion. What Rowoon did sending CT to PEB is something extraordinary, couple´s pictures of private collection. Banner and sticker message desing by him.

I remember in HOW 4,  he mention that he put in first possition marry than be actor ( KHY choose to continue working as actress than marry, conclusion KHY could not be the mistery CT sender ). My suspect is, Rowoon after watch DYLB, he recognize that So An style girl is the one that he would like to be his girl friend.  Once he met PEB his impression is  better than he expected, even better than So An. 

Yes, I agree. It is plausible.

No offense please? Thanks!

20 minutes ago, DollEyes said:

@Penny I declare myself a fan of your observations. It seems that you are well informed about Korean society and its customs.

I remember Rowoon mentioning that he first saw Eunbin on Hot Stove League (that's where I met her too, great series!) and being impressed by her and how he wanted to work with her ever since. Now that I think about it, he was probably a bingo before most of us. I think that makes the reports of him showing up at her fan meeting that much more endearing.

That's what makes this relationship, platonic or not, so interesting to me. Because regardless of whether there is a romance, a friendship was formed, one that has really left its mark on Rowoon and influenced him, dare I say, for the better. Eunbin, who says that she doesn't like to give advice, she broke some of her own rules for this guy and I have never seen her more giggly, more playful and funny.

Unfortunately, there's a limit to how much you can research without paid accounts on sites like Fancafe Daum (according to DCinsider, most sighting reports come from this one first) or theqoo. There are also many links and information that have sadly been removed.

Having said that, I also respect Kim Hye Yoon, and if Rowoon decided to date her publicly I would really be happy for both of them. If Eunbin declared her undying love for Kang Tae Oh (I mention him because he is the actor people most want her to date with) I would celebrate it too. I think that what has characterized the RoBin community so far has been respect and tolerance. I really want us to continue this way.

Welcome to the new RoBins that join, and to the returning ones, welcome back. Let's interact and have fun talking about two amazing artists.

Yes, majority are very tolerant of our differences or perceived differences. I would not say ALL of us, just yet. hahaha.

Yes, thank you for your thoughts. I really appreciate you DollEyes. I probably have never said it before I truly appreciate and respect your opinions. You are level-headed, circumspect, even-tempered, pragmatic and sensible.

And yes, if you post something that I may not necessarily agree with, I wouldn't easily pounce on you and attack you as a knee-jerk reaction.

First, I would ask you what you truly meant on your post first. I would investigate further about what you meant, instead of attacking you right away.

Meaning, I would give you the benefit of the doubt first. If you have explained yourself and found out that I was so quick to judge you. I would humble myself and apoliogize to you.

If I still sllightly felt you were out to get me (which I know you will not, hahaha). I will still give you the benefit of the doubt but maybe tell you in a nice, pleasant, non-confrontational, non-accusatory and undemanding way that you kinda hurt my feelings. But I will still say humble. hahaha. Remember, we are ONLY offended if we allow ourselves.

I LOVE YA!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, NTTD said:

The thought did cross my mind but if they are an item, I would feel sorry for KHY.  She would be what  @Pen G mentioned as a low hanging fruit or a rebound.  They've known each other for over three years so why now?  I would be pissed off if my so call boyfriend sent a CT to a female coworker with all couple photos that weren't even official photos.  

Unless something happened or PEB is too focused on her career, I still believe PEB and Rowoon have a special connection.  Besides her height, PEB is exactly what he said as a "perfect match": sparkly eyes, smiles a lot, smart, hard working, and someone he can communicate with.   

I've watched the TKA blu-ray a few times and Rowoon's affection for PEB is undeniable.  He even got jealous when PEB misspoke Jiwoon's name and Rowoon stopped her and asked if that was her new male lead's name.  She said no, not even close and he seemed relieved.  

I believe that PEB's success is a double edged sword.  She gained over 2 million new subscribers and TKO gained almost the same amount.  Some (or most) of them support her with TKO so she may alienate them if she's with Rowoon?  Just a thought.  Everything she does now gains a lot of attention so that could be another hurdle for them.

Honestly, I would love for her to be with Rowoon but if not, I want her to be happy with whomever she chooses.  I hope she doesn't solely focus on her career though.  If she's like Son Ye-Jin, we may have to wait for a decade!

If I may just mention. Rowoon in his younger years said one of the quailties of his ideal type: is taller. Maybe, closer to his height.

In recent interviews, he has matured and this is no longer a physical trait he requires that women really have no control over. He has said: "I just want to love someone for who she is".

Probably because:

1) Most men are shorter then Rwn, then why would he require women to be tall or closer to his height?

2) Exact physical requirements as you grow older are not much of  deal-breaker anymore.

3) It is natural in humans and in the animal kingdom that the males are bigger and taller than the females (with some exceptions, of course).

4) When you love someone, the exact physical requirements may not be a priority anymore.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2023 at 11:45 PM, MT220214 said:

I applaud Rwn for being so brave. His fans may disagree with me but he has a healthy relationship with them because of his ability to set boundaries

I couldn‘t agree more. Him setting his boundaries is one of the things I respect the most about him. I consider this „usual Idol treatment to fans“ quite dangerous, as it creates a sense of closeness that doesn‘t exist in reality…

18 hours ago, NTTD said:

Honestly, I would love for her to be with Rowoon but if not, I want her to be happy with whomever she chooses.

I know that most of you here are primarily fans of PEB, but as for me who got to know and appreciate KSW first, I would also want for him to be happy with whomever he chooses ❤️

Thank you all again for sharing your thoughts and perspectives.  Because of all the talks again I went back to watch some of the BTS and Netflix promo videos such as the jenga, their interviews and even this kbs awards night.  They are definately a lovely and a healing couple to see.  I got a good laugh during the end of the Jenga when they got their gifts and KSW asked PEB asked if she had a dog and if not he can give the doggie sweater/accessories to Choco.  

I am also glad they both didn’t start filming anything new after they finished the project that they both started immediately after TKA.  KSW didn’t do anything with a romance line either until his recent project. It seems like KSW took an unofficial sort of an hiatus even though he did do modelling, fan meets and mini projects.  Could be because he is still injured or healing from his lost last year.  

They both seem like very honest people to themselves and to their fans I hope they both find joy and happiness and was able to find time last year to rest and maybe a little reset as they worked so hard back to back with projects.  

Spoiler

CT

ネタバレ

【5/23】

【5/13】chinese fans

https://m.blog.naver.com/jiunie1/223107541244

【5/4】https://instagram.com/f22lmin

【5/2】

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJGTsTg712/

【?】 Jung Hae In

【4/9】??

【3/23?】Lee Jae Wook

:heart4:

【9/27】RoWoon➡Lee Jae Wook 

Spoiler

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsYtnt4Jlu4/

Destined With You

ネタバレ

https://weibo.com/6145875478/N0HoGETqt

Spoiler

:happydance:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

Spoiler

[Thank you for always keeping my heart warm like a warm spring.

I will always cherish you too.]

Extraordinary Attorney Woo?

Who thought of his words?

:sweat_smile:

Spring Sunshine

warm spring

김석우

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:emmm:

Spoiler