[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

So i am not the only one who has been noticing it, i thought i was becoming too delulu. Because even some reactions and answers sound too similar to me, I don’t remember exactly how they said, but some examples are:

>She saying that she doesn't have plans for the future, since she lives in the present and just thinks of tomorrow; he also said that he doesn't have many plans since the past is in the past and the future cannot be forseen, so what's importante is to live in the present.

>Both want to do RomCom,  drama or movies although initially rowoon said she was not that interested in romcom, I know that about the movie he said it for action, but nonetheless...

>He said that on non active days he can sleep until 2 o'clock, and that was one of the questions eunbin was asked to choose between: early morning person or a 2pm ? She said the latter.

>And more that i can't recall right now,

In terms of reactions one that made me light my brain was the "oh my God". Because Rowoon in House on wheels, 2nd episode if i'm not mistaken, he says "Oh my God", its not the expression "per si", but the way he said it, and after watching one cam from Eunbin's fanmeeting in Manila she also said "Oh my God" and the she pronaunced it her had the same feeling as his to me.

I also think that they have quite some B'cuts from photoshoots with similar poses (hands, head,,) and expressions/emotions (eyes...)...

LJR you and I mentioned and noticed stuff that are post TKA filming so that proves they talk and see each other. They are so aligned their personalities, thinking even expressions and reactions are blending, fusing, merging BECOMING AS ONE. 

Funny thing - PEB is now singing and dancing like an Idol and Rwn is seriously into acting.

:Megalol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

So true, and the songs they are recomending/singing they have the same feeling too.

I don't know what type of relashionship they have, but whatever it is i just hope that it remains strong over the time ...

Edited by LJR

Really i just..... i just don't know when is true, when they are teasing us or if I am just clowning myself big time...

So a while back there was a restaurant in korea "FourStar" that posted on instagram a Photo with Rowoon, then some time after it, on the same day, I went back to that post and suddenly there was nothing about rowoon, they had deleted the post, i just found on the mentions a photo of actor Ahn Seha with other people. And the way the post of the restaurant was made, i bet it was intentional and that FNC was in pair with it. 

Now, it occured to Eunbiiiiiin ????!!!!

Edited by LJR

Yup, that's what i was thinking, i also notice that after Tomorrow rowoon had scarce articles even after he change hair styles and appeared with different outfits and those online shopping streams, and even when we already knew that he would appear on House on wheels,... but then he featured in a lot of Japanese magazines. Then ofcourse after house on wheels he started to appear more in simple articles...  (i have also noticed that they have been mentioning SF9 when introducing him lesser and lesser but that could be for other reasons...)

And i found quite reacently that in dcinside there where some rumours about PEB and RW dating, but they say that they soon disappear, there another one reacently and many bashed rowoon and that article was also taken down... The thing is how come there are no articles from the press (yes, i am talking about dispatch...) about it... just a japanese one, saying that they should not be dating...... even Son hye jin and hyun Bin before going public had some press rumours... And some times couples that never officialized or that apparently are not dating....just sus to me

Ah another question, this is only related to Rowoon. Is anyone  here confortable identifying Rowoon's singing voice? If yes, do you mind me sending a DM?

10 minutes ago, Zehra Dogan said:

I did not understand. Did Rowoon and eunbin meet anywhere and deleted the news and pictures so they wouldn't be understood?

No, no,

It was just a rumour that Eunbin, rowoon, ahn hyo seop and park jihyun had met. Then there were rumours of them dating, but all of that was deleted. But it is probably better not to dig into it... since it was deleted....

3 minutes ago, LJR said:

No, no,

It was just a rumour that Eunbin, rowoon, ahn hyo seop and park jihyun had met. Then there were rumours of them dating, but all of that was deleted. But it is probably better not to dig into it... since it was deleted....

I read that before, that the BFFs Rwn & Ahn has both Parks in their lives. Ahn & JiHyun have been dating for years and are said to be living together.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

So Delvaux hand bag :smirk: ..... no, not just that..., also, similar format to the one rowoon took for one or two seconds during his "representation" for their pop up store opening ...

Why i have to feel that they keep on teasing us....

:fearful::dead:

Tired of clowning myself.....

Edited by LJR

Am I suppose to think Rowoon gave EB the Delvaux bag or is EB an endorser too??

:waves:

5 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

Am I suppose to think Rowoon gave EB the Delvaux bag or is EB an endorser too??

:waves:

Like after Rowoon is seen endorsing BVLGARI 

next thing, PEB is seen wearing BVLGARI earings.. 

THEY are absolutely teasing US ..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Read on a Twitter post quoted from Dispatch months back . . I even replied to the post something like “Glad RoBin will find safety in the confines of their friendships” something like that. Bcos AHS&PJS have been dating for years they can guide RoBin how to protect their relationship from intruders and haters.

:hwaiting:

• Like 2