[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Dearest QSD 

i wanted so much to post their massaging each other but hard from the cell phone 

THANK U VERY MUCH.

I FEEL this is undeniable proof that their comfort level is peak, they get each other, look after each other and are just now too close. All barriers down and all feelings - GO!

:smooches3:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I'm very happy that he got along well with rowoon kim hee sun. it's like he's a senior and a senior with whom he gets along very well. but it's like his gaze for eun bin is like a man's admiration for a woman. Is my imagination too good? Is it just me? what do you think

• Like 6

[During verification:lol:]

59:00〜   His actions are suspicious !?

59:03   Can you see his hands around her waist?  Whose hand is it?

A brown object appears on her right hand. ←Maybe a shadow ?

59:04   She pokes him. ➡He looks at the camera.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

So Funny when PEB poked him ~

KSW couldn’t stand PEB being away from him for a couple of seconds. I have no doubt they are a couple, wonder when they confirmed with each other. KSW misses PEB so much, he must have started shooting his drama Tomorrow, rehearsals with SF9 and do not get to spend as much time with PEB. For a new relationship, that is so challenging. 

:Ohboy3:

• Like 6

QSD Thank you for creating the GIF.

You can now expand!

The image can now be enlarged:blush:

His left hand moves twice.

I can't see the first hand movement.

→DJ moved

I think the hand that appears around her waist is his left hand!

(DJ's right hand is around her shoulder)

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Just sharing a fan-made video by a RoBin fan.

I found it another magical time too. They shared, again, moments in the same location but in a different time-frame. And somehow the pictures matched really well as if it in the same time.

And another pics of how they really resemble each other and complete each other perfectly.

I wish they truly a couple in love now. I really want that to happen and become real.

As if I could see they support each other projects really well. And they still can find some time to meet and hang-out together. And after the Tomorrow & WYW finish filming, hopefully they could take a short holiday, just the two of them.

And right after the holiday, they will finally reunite for a modern romantic comedy drama.

Let's send these wishes together guyz :innocent: 

spacer.png

Cr: cherish_eunbin_920904

spacer.png

Cr: cherish_eunbin_920904

• Like 4
  • Blob 2