[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

This is his solo stage performance on 2 days concert. He sang a song which is talk about a painful love which was once hard to let go of, about breaking up.

And this is him a few years back then. I think on a concert before pandemic spreads. He sang Roy Kim song 

"The Hardest Part". Which is also about breaking up. In this performance he looked so emotional and even shed tears in the last part of the performance. His fans said that it's probably during the time when he still couldn't move on from his ex. You know he talked about his ex a couple times on some interview until about early 2020. 

If we compare that two performances, we can see that he looks OK now. Since day 1 concert on Friday he didn't seem to be in pain and sad while delivering this song. He was even lightly smile a lot more last night. Of course he sang it well with his heavenly voice as usual. But I think the way he interpreted the breaking up issue is different now. He has already accept it and let go that past, and fully ready to move on now. 

Since he was the type of man who will be very loyal to his lover and everyone he loves it's understandable that he need a longer time to move on. But when this type of person clearly ready and decide to move on or open up his heart to love someone new, he will strongly determine to pursue that love, cherish that person well and protect the relationship. I hope Rowoon is truly on this stage of readiness and if Eunbin was the one that can make him being able to feel love again today.. then it will be a good chance for them to start a new journey to reach a deeper relationship as two lovers.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

What a lovely Sunday!

Wherever you are and whatever you do, here is another "Robin's song" for you. 

Another perfect song that I think suits them, especially to KSW's feeling toward PEB   :)

I just can't forget the way he always mentioned of all PEB's projects that he watched, and the way he even described her hair styles in those projects, and the way he looked at her, and the way he always turned his whole figure facing her, and all the lifting and carrying, and ..... wow.. thats so many 'ands' .. sorry   :sweat_smile: ... He liked her way before even he met her.

Well guys, here is 'I Knew I loved You Before I Met You' by Savage Garden.

Hope you like it ,, and enjoy your Sunday :fullofhearts:

• Like 2

@l33zcan think of a few possible reasons for his concert outfit -

1) this might be his style for his new drama, noticed plaid shirt style in the trailer; even tho the webtoon is in black suit, but his character is a grad looking for jobs

2) there might be some bruises or scars on his arms that he wanted to cover, he got scars on his hands in yeonmo

3) just try not to get sick, with all the sweats from running around, dancing and adrenaline pumped up in the concert arena, it's easily to get sick which he cannot afford! the drama will be aired in mar and will keep filming possible to up to some time before the end of the drama airing date.

he is away for 3 days + rehearsal time for this concert, it's awful that fnc would put him to this knd of schedule. they are working him too hard! no rest since swnk, and it was crazy he even did clothing pkg delivery var show during yeonmo!!!

@l33zlove savage garden! really like how to put it "They perfectly played their roles in TKA, but their true story is the one behind the scenes"!

@BlessinMe02timeline is about right - he said he dated his ex around 20 (but didnt say how long) and broke up before his debut in 2016 which was at his 20 so actually am quite confused with the timeline. guess it's not important he didnt need to be specific! but i feel that he appreciate the being in love part more than the girl (if you understand what i mean)! breakup is not always pleasant, and he is a sentimental person so maybe the song just brought back some unpleasant memories! well, he has grown and matured since then! he is much wiser now and will move forward to a bright future! he is looking forward to meet and enjoy good things and people in his life! he is learning to choose the best partner for himself! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@BlessinMe02  I love your talk, about how he seems ready to move on, and somehow we all knew who moved his heart.

Thank you again, it really is made my morning bright :sparklyeyes:

And like some of us ever said here (and I saw it on twitter too), their destiny, Robin's destiny, is actually happens in real life not in the drama. They perfectly played their roles in TKA, but their true story is the one behind the scenes :bashful:

• Like 5

Can anyone tell me the singer of the song which rowoon sing. 

Because i tried to search the song with the title but i am unable to get the exavct song anywhere.

The song is on loop.

:sparklyeyes:It was so good.

I want to find the lyrics 

• Like 2

Spoiler

I wonder how he's doing. He had some tough scene in Yeonmo. Also that carrying PEB moments. Hahaha even not scripted... I hope it was such a good exercise and therapy for your back pain .. please rest well.. FNC please they keep milking and hurting my faves. 

• Sad 3

11 hours ago, yong44 said:

TKA oyuncularının ne kadar meşgul olduğunu görünce onları SF9 konserinde görmenin imkansız olabileceğini düşünüyorum. byungchan dün hayran imzası attı. 

Gizli içerikleri ortaya çıkarın
The ending was changed . 

DVD BLU-RAY yorumları için ne zaman çekim yapacaklar?

PEB, Cuma ve Cumartesi günleri IG'de aktif olmuştur. Bekar fotoğrafları yükleyin. Ig hikayesi, hayranlarına hediye için teşekkür eder, ardından yoon kyung ig'e yorum ve beğeni yapın, onun programına göre çekim yapıp yapmadığını anlayın. Yoksa çekim süresinin dışına mı çıktı? 

Gizli içerikleri ortaya çıkarın

Bize meşgul olduğunu mu yoksa meşgul olmadığını mı söylüyor? Dizisinin ikinci yarıda yayınlanacağını düşünün, bence çekimler Rowoon'a kıyasla o kadar kalabalık olmayacak. 

Eun bin posted her Instagram story a few hours after the end of the concert.  and rowoon is very busy yes but eun bin is also very busy shooting both dramas and movies.  I think if they were just friends, she would support that concert on Instagram, maybe there is something between them and does not want to reveal something that exists with gossip.  She wants to live in secret.

By the way, something caught my attention.  usually coffee trucks post on Instagram that they send to celebrities but didn't post the one about eun bin.  Do they want to hide?

they didn't even report, they usually report the coffee trucks

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@Zehra Dogan .. Yes, that's exactly what I've been thinking for the past couple of days, as from time to time I check on Unnie ct, but find no clues at all about KSWPEB ct. The last post was SYJ's ct. The same question, why didnt unnie ct post it? Hmmmm ... a question mark for that. Anyone??  :smirk:

• Like 2

eun bin just posted an instagram story. maybe she threw it out so that the setmates in her new series would not suspect that she was hiding it, but there is no trace other than that.

37 minutes ago, l33z said:

@Zehra Dogan .. Yes, that's exactly what I've been thinking for the past couple of days, as from time to time I check on Unnie ct, but find no clues at all about KSWPEB ct. The last post was SYJ's ct. The same question, why didnt unnie ct post it? Hmmmm ... a question mark for that. Anyone??  :smirk:

Is there any news from the Japanese magazine?

• Like 2

No guys. Unnie truck post a bit late than the usual delivery time. For SYJ truck the post yesterday was for early January. They usually post a week to two week after. But some get asap too. Depending on them i think. Depending the volume of serve that they had for that particular week. Anyway hahahha sooner or later we might get the post. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Ain't it the same song as day 1 and day 2. "Those days"... Some had share the link in earlier post. His voice condition not at his best today he said.. he has limited time to prepare for his performance. he tried giving his best. But for me his ballad stage always the best. So soulful. Not a fan of pop songs anyway.. 

Ahhhh. The concert finally wrap up. When our next robin or yeomo crumbs? 

Spoiler

His parents came for D-2 . 

His solo stage for D-3 same attire as D-1

Spoiler

Spoiler

Someone need to make some warm tea for him

Spoiler

More on his health update

Spoiler

More updates from fans

Spoiler

Spoiler

His signature pose. 

• Like 6

@yong44 thanks for the concert's update  :)

Yup, the concert wrapped up. However, somehow somewhat, I do believe we will still have Robin's happy crumps (or chunks for the better) anytime soon :sparklyeyes:

Whatever they have and share together since yeonmo up to now, is definitely not just something to be easily deleted and forgot. They started the acquaintance slowly but steady, as co-stars continued to friends, and now close friends. 

And I can't help following their love (in any forms) story, voluntarily and happily.

I just found another Robin's pic, which screamed overwhelming chemistry between them. 

Although it's on-screen, but just look at their eyes met, so full of affection

spacer.png

• Like 9

5 hours ago, l33z said:

@yong44 konserin güncellemesi için teşekkürler :)

Evet, konser bitti. Ancak, bir şekilde, robin'in mutlu buruşuklarına (veya daha iyisi için parçalara) yakın zamanda sahip olacağımıza inanıyorum. :sparklyeyes:

Yeonmo'dan bugüne kadar sahip oldukları ve birlikte paylaştıkları her şey, kesinlikle sadece kolayca silinecek ve unutulacak bir şey değil. Tanıdıklara yavaş ama istikrarlı bir şekilde başladılar, rol arkadaşları arkadaşlara devam ettikçe ve şimdi yakın arkadaşlar.

Ve onların aşklarını (herhangi bir biçimde) kendi isteğimle ve mutlu bir şekilde takip etmekten kendimi alamıyorum.

Aralarındaki kimyayı haykıran başka bir Robin resmi buldum.

Ekranda olmasına rağmen, ama sadece gözlerine bak, sevgi dolu

Will we ever see their interactions again? I miss a lot.

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, thanks!
  • Like 3

Just wanna share this video clip of Rowoon singing - For Lovers who Hesitate back then. ..  because ain't it's their situation now hahaha. 

Anyway here the clip

Spoiler

Lyrics Translation :

My mind is easy to read

You can read through it as well

A lonely heart that can’t be soothed

Stay for a while before you go hmm

Before you go, leave a lingering feeling that’ll last for me

Love, show me love

If I can, if I only can

I will shine a bright light on you

Then, when night comes 

We will carve our own secret 

I place a bookmark on the night that will become memorable, and open it up without anyone knowing 

I can’t throw away my growing feelings without looking at it

Being in pain from missing you is better than having lingering feelings because the embrace I’m rushing towards is warm 

Then, when night comes 

We will carve our own secret 

I place a bookmark on the night that will become memorable, and open it up without anyone knowing 

Even if that day comes again someday

Let’s not rush

As we’re facing each other, lets take a step back and say our goodbyes

I know the heart that blossoms and falls, and the returning season too

In spite of it all, my love has the same dream

I will fully blossom for a while before I fall, once again, forever.

In spite of it all, my love is dreaming the same dream.

In spite of it all, I will not delay the dream I’m dreaming ever again

I wish to hear updates from them. Whatever it is. Robin related or non robin related. I just wanna hear updates... Hahaha

Just wanna throwback to this one time if I'm not mistaken ROWOON send food truck support to YEONMO team at filming set. Anyone can read hangul? Hahah I'm at beginner level. 

He sure love himself. Putting his photos there. And i love how he put Dami and Hwi at cup sleeve and top banner. 

Arghhh forgot to highlight how i always love Rowoon speech or post when he thanks people for loving Hwi And Jiun and ask for long lasting support for Hwi and Jiun. I mean that soo nicee. To always put your character partner in your minds saying you both making this drama journey together. 

Also guys, Rowoon pretty appreciative.. hahaha he puts 5 solo pics of his closed friend, Ahn Hyo Seop for his FT 

Spoiler

So can conclude he's the type showing his love. A dedicated one. 

• Like 5