[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

3 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

Yes I've seen it too. It's so fun to watch them get along so well..

One day like a friend, one day like a brother-sister, on another day too like a lover :blush:

Since TKA receives a lot of praises n love, gains nation wide n international attention, I hope we can see both of them on many more interview together and get some advertisement or photoshoot projects :heart:

Hope that we can sustain this ship in the future, even after the drama ends :please:

I will watch BTS ep 17-18 for some hints in next few days, maybe by this weekend.

Randomly checked Twitter and found a photo. I like the way Rowoon looked at Eunbin so lovely and passionately as if his world in his eyes is laid on her appearance ^^

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

Welcome to this cute ship ^^ Let's have fun together.

@BlessinMe02 I have seen on Twitter (@Iove__joy) a compilation about Rowoon and Eunbin's habits in doing the iconic gesture They accept each other and do it together^^

Rowoon's icon pose

Eunbin's icon pose

I’ve been lurking on this forums since I’m a moderator of shippers paradise but I had to comment and say that Kim Seok Woo’s and Park Eun Bin’s icon pose, that’s really cute :love: I didn’t realize they had signature poses haha 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

Hope that we can sustain this ship in the future, even after the drama ends 

I would love to :blush: I am positive about Seok Woo n Eunbin's good relationship in the future even after the drama ends. Even when we're not sure what will this good relationship turns out to be. At least they can maintain their connectedness well for now onwards.

10 hours ago, ferily said:

I’ve been lurking on this forums since I’m a moderator of shippers paradise but I had to comment and say that Kim Seok Woo’s and Park Eun Bin’s icon pose, that’s really cute :love: I didn’t realize they had signature poses haha 

Thank you for visiting :D And yes, their interaction was just like that from the very beginning.. get along well genuinely on n off screen. Like they both give positive inputs to each other. That's what makes us love them more :heart: 

• Like 4

I am really loving this drama... How will it end? Before the Joseon Era, (I watched earlier sageuks) there were powerful women who became strong rulers of the land, also founded a dynasty. So, here the King who secretly hides his identity as a woman is now in danger. I am intrigued on how she will protect herself, win over her uncle and resolve her identity problem. This is really good drama. The ending of ep 18 though, heartbreaking as he finds out who Dami is...

• Like 4

Thank you so much for all your comments on this couple, I really enjoyed it. 

I was searching for this thread after watching TKA. Park EB is so good in it, and she is really beautiful yet have this majesty aura, so charismatic. Whereas Rowoon is so handsome and acted so well. I think they are in real life quite similar to their roles. What drew me most is their chemistry for each other - for Rowoon, I would say his admiration, respect and crush for her whereas for Park EB, you can see her comfort around him and genuine affection for him.

Thanks for sharing the bit about the kiss scene BTS where Rowoon's ears were red- I rewatched it....lol, they were quite red. His reaction -shyness, evasive eyes... were also pretty telling. After the 1st kiss that Park EB gave him, when they did a slow take on his eyes as he slowly opened them, wow, he really looks genuinely in love...  I also recalled the Jenga video that his ears were red also after being made to say I love you to his costars. Wonder which costar was the one that gave him the flush...:hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

17 hours ago, lila21 said:

I am really loving this drama... How will it end? Before the Joseon Era, (I watched earlier sageuks) there were powerful women who became strong rulers of the land, also founded a dynasty. So, here the King who secretly hides his identity as a woman is now in danger. I am intrigued on how she will protect herself, win over her uncle and resolve her identity problem. This is really good drama. The ending of ep 18 though, heartbreaking as he finds out who Dami is...

We don't know yet, this plot seems unpredictable.. but that's how good TKA story line is. Hope we can see a happy ending for Jiun-Hwi/Dami after their long hardship~~

16 hours ago, josung said:

Park EB is so good in it, and she is really beautiful yet have this majesty aura, so charismatic. Whereas Rowoon is so handsome and acted so well. I think they are in real life quite similar to their roles. What drew me most is their chemistry for each other - for Rowoon, I would say his admiration, respect and crush for her whereas for Park EB, you can see her comfort around him and genuine affection for him.

Some of my friends say the same sentence that Jiun character was closer to Rowoon's real life character compared to his previous projects, although not fit in perfectly. For Eunbin, I think Hwi's deep n cool side resembles her real life character. However both are compatible with eo in many aspects, "best-match" Rowoon said in W magazine's interview :blush:

• Like 4

Hi everyone, actually  i was felt quite shy to join this forum at first. Honestly, I'm not a fan of late Korean dramas. I'm also not a fan type. I didn't even know the term "shipper" meant a forum like this. But now, i think i am turning like a true shipper, :hwaiting2:

One time when I was in the middle of searching a show on netflix, I read the title "Kings Affection", I thought it might be about a secret affection for someone. Who never has it though ? i feel related. Besides, it is colossal dramas usually has the strength, story background. Romance is just placed as it should ' a sweetener'. In fact, the first episode is more interesting than i expected. Although for the next episodes i get too much romantic cliche scenes, but it's acceptable since i had bewitched by the story wkwkwkw! I also accidentally saw the BTS, and  a photoshoot of the 2 leads, taken by W Korea magazine with drawing interview, (thanks to algorithm and a lil bit google searchs !)

This interview, made me realised why both leads being so emotionally strong on screen. It's too radiant and too obvious for me to notices the spark of attractions between two. I watch the interviews in different ways. once i muted the voice to only watch the subs and the gestures. Body languages re more subliminal and mostly involuntary made. In most of the time, those speak louder than words.

With a little background in human mind and brain, and my passion in analysing human's behavior, i observed their interactions. 

These 2 actors seem to have the sparks of attractions. Through eyes, it radiates through the screen glass. I sounds like a real shipper now, don't I ? Lol.

And here are some of my analysis from my very personal perspective. I can't say this is a professional analysis, because i have already a belief bias. And I should mention this before any comments i'll write here. The scientific evidence on body language is still very minimal. It can be said, all of body language's expert opinion mostly by experiences (not scientifically based), It also has so many biases from subject to subject. And human have too much drives, needs and emotional layers before seen through behavior. 

Because I started to noticed those sparkling eyes from  W Korea magazine's  drawing interview, I begin my analysis from here. From this interview, i easily noticed Rowoon's body languages, but for Eun Bin, it's a bit hard. So i try to emphasize her body languages and words in my comments below . Here what i found  : 

1. Roowon's hand playing board's eraser.

It shows a bit anxiety. Unlike his former drama interviews, which shown him in a firm and ready mode. Rowoon's answers in most his drama interviews are genuine, deep minded and bodily firm facing the camera, but here, i noticed he's a lil bit anxious and try to be firm at the same time. 

https://imgur.com/66EpVj4

About this anxious body signs, i have a little concerns too. I also found it in another video interviews. it prevented me to write something in this thread a while ago. My mind keep asking, is this okay to write such this about these 2 people that i don't really know ? Am i doing right ? Or i'll make their natural relationship process (what ever it is) get distrubed  if it acknowledged by media or die hard fans ? I really think about it. I might sounds innocent like a child, because i am. I know very little, It's my first time doing it. And i don't really understand Korean fans and Industry. From what i heard it's hard for an idol to have a private relationship life there. So they tend to choose to be not in a relationship or have secret relationship.

2. Eunbin's draw Rowoon's faces in details. Eunbin's drawing type are direct and detail. But when she mentioned all of Rowoon's face parts (even the picture in Rowoon's clothes- the stork picture on man's chest), it makes me questioning her, oh how observant she is to someone face. Why not? She had touch his face and even kiss his lips more than once, lol. And woman tends to look at man's chest, instead straight looking into the eyes. 

3.Rowoon’s comfort and attraction body language. He seat toward her, his shoulder lean a bit to her, his eyes gaze and attentiveness, his arms open up, etc. It is already mentioned in this thread too.

4.But talking about Eun bin, even though i observed her body language in mute mode, i still hard to find her 'electricity feelings'  to Rowoon. In her previous interviews DYLB with KMJ, she showed comfort too. She laugh a lot and has good chemistry with him. I have to admit that Eun Bin as the actress really good in building chemistry with her costars. 

But think i also can understand why it is so hard to see her attraction. First she is so confident in public speaking. Most of confident woman are really good too in controlling their feelings and situation. Secondly, she ever said in Age of Youth interview, that she had never been in a relationship. She even said that she's the one who avoided dating, because she has career priority, and it must be hard to do and would sacrifice her couple. But she dreamed about a pure and caring relationship someday. 

From these reasons, it is understandable, why it is a lil bit hard to find that she being "attracted " to a man.

But don't worry, i still see a 'female flirtuous act' too in these interview. Subliminally, Eun Bin stroke her hair back her ear, with sparkling eyes. She's rarely looked like this. When being complimented, Eun Bin mostly shows some shyness and then easily and quickly praises back the praiser. (I hope Eun Bin's fans would confirm, if it's not true)

5. Eun Bin stroked her hair more than once. Just look at all her interviews, which really make her preen. When she became Chae Song Ah, she had to look feminine with neat and straight hair. And yes, she does comb her hair a lot. But in real life, I saw her ig live and vlog, she is very indifferent about the appearance of her hair. (You have to watch her Mafia play, she stroked her hair more than once, in a Swoon wheels Challenge  when she had to cross paths with Rowoon and in a radio interview). This stroking hair also might be a consciouss action that someone realised when the camera on. And we should be careful and need to compare it to the other situation alike.

https://imgur.com/YRdn7ou

6. "Rowoon is tall and handsome". She talks about him more than Rowoon talks about her beauty. She once told about KMJ's voice and calm personality. But she talks about him like she's met an actor with a lot of talent and a matched cast. About Rowoon, she talked about it with a wider range.  She even talk about "physical attractiveness": tall, handsome, has beautiful eyebrows, curved lips and clear eyes. Pleasant personality: from witty to knowledge pursuer with so many question marks in life. Good personality: cheerful, pleasant man, little dog running in the rain, caring man who always helps her with little things. A friend and passionate actor. Rowoon has a wider range from physical impression to personality. I agree with @Yun cohi, Rowoon is already at the 'friendship stage' with her. She was widely impressed by him.

7. Rowoon has a mind of his own and can keep up with Eun bin, despite their very different ages. Most of Eun Bin's co-stars let Eun Bin be the spokes person 'promotion fairy'. But with Rowoon, it's a little bit different. Rowoon has his own authentic view of his mind. He listened to Eun Bin attentively and conveyed his own views. And this makes Eun Bin glance at him, nodding and agree. Sometimes she glanced out of curiosity about Rowoon's point of view. I saw Eun Bin and KMJ's interview on the radio, where Eun Bin nodded at KMJ's answer without seeing KMJ's face at all. Even though on the same occassion, when answering questions, Eun Bin always looked at the questioner. Eun Bin is highly experienced in public speaking (she majored media communication too beside psychology), she has a variety of stances to respond diplomatically and answers safely and comfortably. But in this magazine interview (not drawing interview), Eun Bin's answers seem to come from the inside. The results of her deep thoughts and conclusions. This is very likely because Rowoon is also an authentic thinker type. It's really lucky to hear the answers of these 2 deep-minded people. I hoped and actually thought that Eun Bin's innermost true charm came out when she's around with Rowoon. She always acknowledged by her kindness and as a 'human vitamin'. But her thoughts? She should've been known as one with deep thought. Not just smart and versatile actor.

Edited by Doodledoctor
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

This video interview which i said before that i have a little concerns on it.

Please anyone in here could give me a link to a full video english translation of PEB and Rowoon's Volume Up Radio interview. :sweet:

I already watched the partially translated version. It'll be very helpful for further analysis, if someone give me the full english sub video in here :)

I also watch the Yoenmo Volume Up Radio Interview in commercial time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEECtqMyjPw&list=WL&index=3.

I observed Rowoon's anxious body signs a lot here. He often touch his front neck (adam's apple). He couldn't find his body relax. He even wrongly took PEB's mineral bottle, then soon he realised he give it to her with laugh :D :D . What's going on Seok Wo ? Are you tired ?

I thought their moment here really great, i mean relax and full of enjoyment. But Rowoon's body languages are too obvious to tell the world he's anxious and less relaxed. Unlike PEB, who's just the same PEB in the other interview. I found him glanced and stared at PEB really long (a level 3 gaze i can say ! :D, took more than 3 seconds). He glance at her from 8.05-8.16. It took so long for 3 times glancing and dip down in between.

And PEB how come you didn't notice it or you were just pretending not noticing it ? :D

Now is the most astonishing part !!!

At the end of the video there is a photo session that is more strange but surprising. PEB gently pushed Kang Hana in the middle, between her and Rowoon when they were about to take a photo. But Rowoon seemed  object it, instead he asked PEB to move to his side. Kang Hana, who realized the situation, immediately backed away and pushed PEB back into the middle. It looked like Rowoon's hand movement pulled PEB closer to him. Ahahahaha :D :D

And Kang Hana was the only one who witnessed this awkward moment. PEB started to get a little tense, she looked at Rowoon's face and Rowoon finally realized that there was a camera in the upper corner. They were then captured together, while awkwardly matching each other's hand symbols (like they usuallly do on set)

Here I realized there was something between them. I feel like they seem to hide an 'existing' relationship. How could Rowoon be so bold to ask PEB to be next to him? Without considering Kang Hana's confusion ? I'll be feel like a mosquito, if i were Kang Hana. LoL. Or the other reason, could be PEB avoided to get too close to Rowoon, since she already felt this guy has more than co partner feeling toward her. Or she maybe wanted to protect Rowoon's career too, because idol's fans 'more possessive' than actor's fans. So, hiding relationship is the best choice. PEB fully understand about it, since she worked with former male leads which also idols, Kim Min Jae, EXO Kai, and now Rowoon.

https://imgur.com/EEVFWK7

https://imgur.com/xnz4E2E

https://imgur.com/r0Calaw

I replay this scene and i am still amazed. Long I realized, their outfit are match too! This is a couple dress. Rowoon's favorite color is white and PEB wears a white inner long sleeve wrapped in a black blazer, And in another occassion Rowoon always wear this outfit while he was with PEB (Netflix interview, Mafia game, didn't he have another outfit to wear in multiple shows ?) :D. And this one only my jokes, it's a bit too much, no proven analysis for it. I suspected a green leather watch he always wore with this outfit include "something special" too, Lol. :D :D

https://imgur.com/yUFnzsi

https://imgur.com/sM2lrnV

https://imgur.com/G4nZVeu

What is this ? Why did Rowoon and PEB come in twin outfits? And Rowoon in the interview until the end looked awkward? Then the most real one is photoshoot scene! Finally I started playing back the video. And start listening to the song  recommended by PEB and Rowoon. I think these songs are about them. Go listen the lyric and give your opinions here soon, guys ! :D

Slowly, Olivia Dean is about starting relationship like a natural relationship. Slow but sure and ordinary, it don't ask too much, very beautiful song !...They both deserved this kind of private relationship. Of course if this "suspicious" relationship really exist :D . I suspected this, since i watch Rowoon's interview and song he recommended, he was just rarely recommended thing because of "lucky" factor. Even though it's founded accidentaly or luckily, then after he listened to the song, he must had a feeling on to it or related emotion into it. He mostly have reason for whatever he do, include to put the script under his pillow wkwkwkwk :D.

This screen captured, is the prove that Rowoon's know much about PEB's relationship (love) life.

https://imgur.com/XWNewBI

And Stone, by Alessia Carra, the song recommended by PEB. I think this is about the one she's searching for, the stone in this song is identically with "strong person" or maybe about her self. She said she was a self efficacy person, wasn't she ?? She also explained in the interview, that she always wanted to feel to have such a stone. 

But for further discussion, this song could be for Roowon's too. Since he always have questioning his future and life, moment he feels being inferior and person like this, need the "STONE" to hold. PEB ever told that she sometimes became the brake  to pull Rowoon when he was too immmersed with his own overthinking. No body knows exactly, unless her self.

Edited by Doodledoctor
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Doodledoctor said:

Please anyone in here could give me a link to a full video english translation of PEB and Rowoon's Volume Up Radio interview

I have not found a full clip. But you can find some pieces on this account - she is a Rowoon's fan and seems a shipper ^^ I have found some cuts with translation. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzYTZSJqiH/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzXcKUJqcn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzWu1RJCtQ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzUWNjprvJ/

Welcome @Doodledoctor to the ship ^^ It's so fresh to read your analysis. Bravo ~ Please keep it up. It is so touched that I see more fans coming to this ship and love this cute couple ^^

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Here's another TED talks we need :love: Thankyou @Doodledoctor for your long analysis. I am sure it must not be easy but also exciting at the same time to write them all in details. I really appreciate your effort n your exciting comments :)

I quickly check the radio interviews based on your marks, since I only watched the partial translated version too and yes it's obvious.. I agree that most of Eunbin's reaction to Seok Woo was conscious n vigilant, like she try to be more careful to not gain too much attention since we all know idol's life can be more complicated than others.

We can see one similar situation on the TMI penalty video when Seok Woo tried to help her on holding the camera n filming her, at that time she refused right away, but then she let Chaeyoon did it. I assumed it's not bcs she didn't want him to do it for her, but she tried to minimize any possible suspicious interaction since Seok Woo seems to lose his control easily :sweat_smile:  However he's still a man with dignity, though he is shy sometimes but it's understandable that he can be bold when it comes to what he believes in. B)

About their recomendation song, I also have the same thought with you. I've listen to them often too especially Olivia Dean's. If we follow the radio flow I don't think that they had to choose an english song, since most of the song played that night was Korean.. but they choose an english one which sometimes more effective to deliver certain message clearly.

Mostly when we asked to choose a song to be offered to other people we tend to give a good and meaningful one. Coincidentally both of the song suited the atmosphere well and possibly reflects their inner feelings..

Edited by BlessinMe02
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Despite his deep personality, I just remember that Seok Woo also have some interest on psychology or mental health related issue. He even said on Knowing Brothers that he got casted for Extraordinary You after had a convo with the director about psychological counseling. He loves to read books especially on self improvement or self help genre.

It makes sense for him to possibly has better connection with Eunbin, who's a psychology graduate rather than her previous co stars. Ofc they have differences on some aspects, but the similarity does exist~ 

And today they both updated their feeds n ig story, this is not monday or tuesday tho.. but still it made my day :fullofhearts:

Edited by BlessinMe02
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Thank you for the Ted Talk @Doodledoctor!! That's very thorough analysis about their interactions! I can say that I agree with all 7 points that you mentioned, at least, based on my personal opinion about them. 

About her hair stroke, I don't know if it means anything, but I think it also could be one of Eunbin's habit. I think she's a tidy person, in behind of DYLB she also carried around a small brush and mirror to tidy up her hair (even ignore MJ beside her lmao). She also said in the interview, that she's pretty strict about it. When she was filming historical drama when she was child, she even asked her mother to use toothbrush to brush her hair (to tidy up the small hair that sticking out from the sageuk hairstyle).

But indeed, the timing of her fixing her hair is when Rowoon complimented her and she showed sort of shyly expression, that does make me feel things too lmao.

When DYLB airing I almost watch the making videos everyday because I really love MJ and Eunbin chemistry in making video, in the level I almost remember every interaction and things they did in the making video lmao. That's why the interaction from TKA is kind of make me surprised. In DYLB, usually it's MJ that always make the initiative move, in TKA Eunbin is pretty active and talks a lot. She even can't help but smile in photoshoot with him, like when making the main poster, she smiled when she changed her hand gesture, then in WKorea photoshoot behind she smiled twice (the pose definitely didn't tell them to smile). What's wrong with you, Eunbin? haha 

@Doodledoctorsaid that Eunbin mentioned Rowoon's physical attractiveness many times and yes, she did. In making poster video, in radio, the wkorea interview, wkorea drawing interview, and in making video. I don't know if she got that freedom to praised his good looks because Rowoon's good looks already wideknown, but it's indeed interesting to see that side of her. 

For Rowoon's anxious act.. I don't know, this could be just my opinion (absolutely). I think he's tired or sleepy, especially in ad break when they're in radio. He also played a lot with the earphone, Eunbin even pointed the sleep in his eyes. He did a lot of preparation while filming the drama. Two group comebacks, CF filming, also working out to build his body. Even Eunbin really thankful to him for still helping her in small things even though he's tired. I hope he gets a proper rest before continue filming his new project (same goes to Eunbin).

The one that I agree the most is both of them are deep thought person! In SBS keyword interview, MJ mentioned that Eunbin is a deep person, and in iQiyi interview, WJA mentioned that Rowoon is like a philosopher because he likes to read philosophy books. That's why both of them really enjoy talking when got asked about their characters especially in Wkorea drawingterview! We can see the difference of the two people in drawing but same energy when they are explaining each other's character. Both of them listening to each other's explanation very throrougly, sometimes add what they think of it in the middle, it's very nice conversation! I even feel that Rowoon has even deeper thought that Eunbin, but I think Eunbin has good self-control, she knew when to be very deep and when to not, that's why Eunbin said she need to pull brake on Rowoon when he becomes too immersed. But at the same time, they can be very connected in those deep thought. 

You can also see in the making video that they like to do small commentary about their scenes (Eunbin thought that the ferry scene was fluttering, commenting how the act Jiwoon done is so Jiwoon-like and Rowoon agreed about it, also they also commenting about the royal lecture scene, what they thought about each other character). I found in both of Eunbin and Rowoon former drama making videos that there are times that they also talking about the scene, but it's not developing into a discussion like these two people have. One of the reason I'm waiting for the TKA Bluray, their commentary will be awesome. 

One of reason why I'm still here.. I've been into many drama couple shipping history (LMAO). Come and Hug Me drama couple was the first one I shipped so hard. But since I can't let myself to become deluded, I tend to look many evidence lmao. When I found out that their interactions are mostly the same like their former couples, I gave up and moved on immediately (LMAO).

But this RoBin couple made it hard on me.. Because I noticed pretty a lot of things of them changed from their former drama interview, interaction, even social media. I can't get a good evidence to prove that they are just being the same as before lmao. But if indeed they are changed, it's a good change. I hope they are still being in good relationship and friends even after the drama ended. (Just two episodes left, peeps! Prepare your heart!!) I love both Park Eunbin and Rowoon now <3

Edited by yun cohi
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

I do love reading all of the ‘TED talks’ and stories sharing about our favorite adorable couple, RoBin couple.

To be frank, even though Yeonmo is surely a good series, but I still keep thinking that our couple give a lively breathe to the series much more than they should be :smiley:

I take myself for example, well couple of months back when I just finished the healing lovely drama, Homcha. I seemed lost and don’t know which I should watch next. And coincidentally I saw the TKA poster, noticed the actors’ names and started googling.

I’ve watched Rowoon’s previous drama Extraordinary You so I guessed hm.. this will be a nice one. Then I looked up Park Eun Bin, got a bit surprised coz I actually watched her prev drama Age of Youth and just didn’t notice her name before. Okay, this TKA seems good to move my heart on from HomeCha.

Watched episode 1 and 2, and again, unintentionally I found the TMI video of Rowoon and Eun Bin when they talked about each other.

And there you go! :offtospace:

I love their interaction, I love the way Rowoon looked at her, and I stunned when he even described her hair style in her previous dramas, and in details!

There, as if I’m the one who got struck by love lightning and a bit of thunder. I shipped them then and I ship them more now. :fullofhearts:

The TKA story is beautiful, however sometimes is a bit heavy, teary and well.. heavy.

I still love it though  :sparklyeyes:

But the BTS, it’s actually another drama inside the drama. A very different one, a romantic comedy, a seven months journey of newfound love, another story of love started to bloom in between three seasons of spring, summer, and fall in 2021.  :heart4:

I sincerely wish Rowoon and Eun Bin will happily end up together. They met as strangers, crossed their paths in the right time and the right place, and build their friendship stronger every day, and true love is surely on its way now.  :happydance:

Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum. I cherish this a lot  :sparklyeyes:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, l33z said:

I love their interaction, I love the way Rowoon looked at her, and I stunned when he even described her hair style in her previous dramas, and in details!

There, as if I’m the one who got struck by love lightning and a bit of thunder. I shipped them then and I ship them more now. :fullofhearts:

Hi @l33z ^^ Welcome to the ship ^^:waves: It's glad to read your cute post about the couple. We have something in common. Prior to the drama, I have not known them much. I used to watched Extra and saw Rowoon but I did not ship Extra couple =D Then I moved on to other K-dramas, till I found the precious gem TKA on Netflix, then watched their PR interviews, TMI and BTS clips.

The drama is coming to the end this week but I hope we will continue our discussion in this forum and ship them :elated:

• Like 2

@Gavn2310 and all my dear shipper friends here.. Tbh I am not sure where to start n share.. Since this is my 1st time shipping a couple n hype about their art works n everything about them at the same time so~ hard, actually something quite bothering my mind in the past few days. So I need your opinion n comforts may be.. since some of you might more familiar with this shipping stuff..

A few days ago, unintentionally I read someone write about how shipping could affect both parties journey on their career or even in social life. It's said that shipping by masking it as "supporting" will only harm than benefiting them more. Idk if it refers to our thread or else. Still, I respect that arguments n try to look from that perspective, but in the end I keep arguing inside my mind that what we do here is normal, permitted n safe. Right? Since we see them as an ordinary human too, so why don't we support them both in professional n personal life. This kind of support isn't a mask tho, bcs for me the more we love them the more we look after their journey n willing to do more to.. istg.. support them. As long as we don't push this too hard on others and stay on the ground then it will be fine. 

Am I right? correct me if I am wrong :brokenheart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Yes you are correct, we are a small group. Some random people who interacted because of the forum. Actually shipping is not healthy for the couples who have Lots of fans  many. Like very big fanbase. I feel all the eunbin fans are like her. She is different we can see and feel.  And mostlty it becomes difficult for the actors when  the inhabitants of the country are shipping them too hard. Moreover it depend on the couple. One should fall in love when they feel it. Even actors know that whether it is due to their feelings or people are shipping them and they are feeling burden . I think it happened with song song couple. But they were rushing things very fast. And after their split, ppl are cautious.  It depend on the persons involved. So dont worry.  We can just send our love. And hope that what we are seeing, could turn out to be a fairytale for the actors we love. 

Edited by Eleve_ag
  • Like 5

Thanks @Eleve_ag for your response, since I'm not only interested on shipping them but also in love w/ their drama, film n music projects it comforts me to continue following their journey. Totally agree, it backs to the person who involved on the issue. In the end when they decide to do or not doing something we surely have to respect it no matter what. We have no rights to dictate their life, preference etc.

For Eunbin n Rowoon, no new surprising traces to be followed through this week. Just they're being busy with their own new projects filming. But Rowoon still added photos with Eunbin only beside w/ 2 other casts on his latest post yesterday when Eunbin cutely posted her pretty photos :love: let's wait for this week's bts then.

• Like 1