[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

20 minutes ago, chibam said:

I just recently found this forum and I am so happy to know that there are many of us who think so alike about the interaction of eunbin and rowoon <3 I am subtly hoping that they become a real item soonnnn

Hi @chibam Welcome you to this forum. Please feel free to post anything related to this cute couple ^^ and share your feelings without hesitation. We are glad that you finally found this and joined with us. You are not alone in this ship. We look forward to their real relationship in the future.

By the way, in case you find it difficult to post media links, please feel free to ask. For instance, if you want to post a clip about our couple, you analyze, comment, then just copy the link and paste it into the post, then submit your post. ^^ No technical trick. If you want to share a photo from Twitter, you also copy that tweet link and paste into post. If you want to share a photo from your computer/laptop/phone, you may have to upload on another server such as https://imgur.com/upload then get the link in the section BB code: get the link and paste into "Insert image from URL" (right corner at the bottom) before you submit your reply.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, chibam said:

I just recently found this forum and I am so happy to know that there are many of us who think so alike about the interaction of eunbin and rowoon <3 I am subtly hoping that they become a real item soonnnn

Glad to welcome you here! :waves: let's bring this thread link up on our twitter or else when we have a chance for other shipper to easily reach it out:)

• Like 4

I have finished watching the BTS of ep 15-16 and found some interesting points that I would like to share with all you girls :hooray2:

I know that everyone focused on the kissing scene so I will not repeat my analysis ^^ Instead, I again figured it again that Rowoon kept smiling/laughing at the one he's interested in, after finding it interesting/fun in the discussion with the PD-nim and Eun Bin. Who's the person? :)) I guess we all know :lol:

Spoiler

spacer.png

I really enjoyed the BTS of the other cast in the drama. They have performed their best to contribute the greatness of this drama. At the end of the clip, I found out something suspicious *giggling* :coolshades:

This is the scene where Rowoon and Yoonsu had some interaction. And it seemed most of them will wrap up soon so many people coming to the behind doors to change their drama costumes (?). Rowoon looked back for a while then he seemed not see the person he was looking for, so he turned back and made a fighting symbol with Yoonsu. Later, while they did their signs, Eun Bin appeared in her casual costume, after taking off her drama costume. Suddenly, I have a feeling that Rowoon may look forward to seeing Eun Bin, then he could ask her to join or at least to look at her.

spacer.png

Haha, unfortunately, timing is not correct when he and Yoonsu were wrapping up the BTS clip, Eun Bin appeared and left without Rowoon's glancing =))

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Gavin2310 :omg: thats a very good observation. Nam yoonsu did not look back Even though the cast menbers were going here and there he was talking to the camera .  Rowoon knew she will be coming , and hence he looked back. Cute :winkx:

Edited by Eleve_ag
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Eleve_ag said:

@Gavin2310 :omg: thats a very good observation. Nam yoonsu did not look back Even though the cast menbers were going here and there he was talking to the camera .  Rowoon knew she will be coming , and hence he looked back. Cute :winkx:

Yeah. I replayed several times to see this scene :please: So sweet and cute ^^ I have an assumption about the wrapping up scene of Rowoon and Yoonsu in this clip. Rowoon said that with the remaining time (3 weeks), he thought that they would have a hard time. It could be due to the busy schedule with their upcoming dramas and personal activities (such as Rowoon's promotion activities with his group), they could hardly meet each other comfortably as they did at the filming set. It felt like that he wanted to look at her more, in a casual context (after she changed her drama costume). Despite the fact that they could have the most scenes with each other, they are actors aka co-workers. Then their personal feelings could not be expressed explicitly. These emotions could be put in their characters, in the making scenes, with the observation of many staff and actors/actresses around.

• Like 4

Thanks to the share by @BlessinMe02 , we have additional materials on the ship :))

https://kstartrend.com/2021/12/03/park-eun-bin-talks-about-the-global-success-of-the-kings-affection-showed-off-her-affection-towards-sf9s-rowoon/

Also, regarding the chemistry score with Rowoon, she showed off her affection by saying, “I met a good partner. I think we got through it together because he is a good actor and a passionate friend. I’ll give him 100 points.

:happy2:Oh oh oh, @yun cohi pointed - Eunbin's ideal type is someone as a friend, probably because she's a shy person, she likes it if it's someone that easier for her to open up. So in this interview, Eun Bin again confirmed that Rowoon is a passionate friend. He seems to match one of her main criteria to become a future boyfriend :coolshades:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I've re-watched it till last night but just realized what u meant just now :lol: 

I mean I saw him checked the entrance gate behind them on the vid, but have no idea that Eunbin would appear from there. So he looked back bcs he knew she was there, right? :love: But I think Eunbin also noticed Rowoon n Yoon Su and she could've joined them but she choose to keep walking. I wonder is it bcs she already took off her costume n make up? Or she's rushing for her next schedule?  

2 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

Also, regarding the chemistry score with Rowoon, she showed off her affection by saying, “I met a good partner. I think we got through it together because he is a good actor and a passionate friend. I’ll give him 100 points.

My pleasure~~ I like how she responded all the questions in an open manner n answers. Though this kind of answer is quite common n sounds diplomatic but it seems like there's a sense of maturity n appreciation toward this drama n Rowoon especially. Like when she said "it's a year of yeonmo a.k.a Love" and explained her impression about Rowoon with gratitude expression, not just casually. 

Again I tried to compare their interaction with Eunbin's interaction with Kim Min Jae to validate myself. Bcs I also shipped them once (before I saw no more further possibility). In my perspective KMJ's way to play with her mostly silly like a child, with his gestures too they're more like a dongsaeng and noona. But Rowoon's way closer to Eunbin's style like they tend to tease or prank someone silently n throw a joke out of the blue without purposely trying to act cute/silly. What I want to say is both like a friend to Eunbin, but Rowoon's style is more mature n suits her more related to how she can continue their closeness genuinely on the real life n not hesitate to show it through social media. :elated: 

Edited by BlessinMe02
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Eleve_ag said:

can't wait :hooray:

I look forward to the full clip ^^ 

I also found another piece of the clip when Eun Bin did her self-cam. Rowoon tended to go forth and back, and seemed to attract Eun Bin's attention so that he could appear on her self-cam :waves: Hope that some K-E fans will translate into English for international fans to understand.

• Like 4

Just saw the full vid through @spring96k IG.. I've missed their interaction so much this whole week n thankfully KBS gave us this short video :heart:

Screenshot-218.png

So here's Eunbin who asked him who's Rowoon's other endorphin like she already expected the answer. And yes he said it Hwi or Eunbin Park without hesitation :blush: but then he found it difficult to chose her charms and just say "there's too many..everything?" caused suspicion from Gyupil n the other casts. If I were there I  think I will questioning too since he said it in a serious manner n avoiding eye contact with her:lol: 

spacer.png

and then why on earth for her to chase him till the end like this? This kind of jokes, this is my 1st time seeing her like this. lol.. The other cast only watched and teased them by saying a phrase usually used when korean people playing "catch me if you can" game. 

spacer.png

And this part really captivates me. So the pictures Eunbin said have been sent to Rowoon on IG comment actually suggested by him, like he wants to get more picture together. He asked it when Eunbin was recording herself, but Eunbin listened to him right away, approved and got ready to put her camera down. When Rowoon said she can do it later after finishing her self-cam, again she listens and agree then continue filming. It's so fun to watch her following his instructions like she lets him lead her and finally grant his wish  :bashful:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Love seeing him lifting her.  She also tried lifting him.  Cute!

Welcome to this cute shipper thread ^^ Feel free to post anything about the couple. It is pleasant to see more fangirls/fanboys joining the forum ^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

People are overwhelmed by the serious plot this week, the bts doesn't come out yet and we all know both Eunbin and Rowoon seem to be quite busy with their own schedule so nobody focus on their interaction lately.

It's nice to see Rowoon maintains to leave some comments on Eunbin n the other cast's IG post, but I am a bit worried bcs Eunbin hasn't show up on his feed in return like usual.. think positively that she must have tight filming hours for her current project:brokenheart:

Edited by BlessinMe02
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, BlessinMe02 said:

People are overwhelmed by the serious plot this week, the bts doesn't come out yet and we all know both Eunbin and Rowoon seem to be quite busy with their own schedule so nobody focus on their interaction lately.

The last chance for us to get more their interaction will be KBS Drama Awards if the COVID-19 situation is not getting worse with the new variant.:hwaiting:

Then the event could go offline and the cast can sit to each other in a round table as they did in the past. I also hope that Rowoon will get fully vaccinated soon. Otherwise, it will also affect the chance of their sitting next to each other. In the drama press conference, they still had to sit with the protection line, so we cannot observe more their interaction. Prior to the COVID-19, we often see actors and actresses could interact with each other when they sit near without any protection. We can observe little cute things when they exchange their eye contact or help to open a water bottle :please:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

@BlessinMe02 Have you seen this photo ^^ Thanks to staff, other actors/actresses, and many other fans, we at least can see their group photo, while KBS is lazy and mean in releasing PR photos and clips for them.

Why your attached pictures can't be seen since the last time u uploaded here? :fearful: 

Yes, thankfully they took many pictures on set with their own or staffs phone/ camera.. They did self promotion tho, KBS is super duper lazy:angry: They really pissed me off

13 hours ago, Gavn2310 said:

Then the event could go offline and the cast can sit to each other in a round table as they did in the past.

Aameen..I am getting more religious for the things I really wish for to happen :lol: 

By the way this silly thought keep going inside my mind, but I hope Rowoon could lift Eunbin behind the stage n took pictures of it for their celebration when they got the awards (Idk but I am pretty sure they'll get some awards since they received good reviews not only from fans but also from culture critics experts and journalist) :elated:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 3

Hi. I'm super excited to finally found this forum and could voyage on the same 'ship' :elated:

I just saw their IG posts, and something caught me.. I noticed that both of them posted at the same time, 2 hours ago.

Not quite sure, but still ... :omg:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, l33z said:

Hi. I'm super excited to finally found this forum and could voyage on the same 'ship' :elated:

Welcome to this cute ship ^^ Let's have fun together.

@BlessinMe02 I have seen on Twitter (@Iove__joy) a compilation about Rowoon and Eunbin's habits in doing the iconic gesture :coolshades: They accept each other and do it together^^

Rowoon's icon pose

spacer.png

Eunbin's icon pose

spacer.png

• Like 4

Yes I've seen it too. It's so fun to watch them get along so well..

One day like a friend, one day like a brother-sister, on another day too like a lover :blush:

Since TKA receives a lot of praises n love, gains nation wide n international attention, I hope we can see both of them on many more interview together and get some advertisement or photoshoot projects :heart:

• Like 4