[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

@yong44  Congrats on your completed task. May this 2022 brings lots of happiness to you :smile:

I always like your TED talk :) 

Thank you for pointing some details both on and off cam of our Robin. 

Some people even said that their bts are probably the most loved and interesting ones, becoz somehow we could see the progress of their relationship, both as co-worker and as friend.

I didn't quite follow PEB's nor KSW's prev works before (except age of youth and ey), hence I didn't know how they interact with their previous respective co-stars.

As in ey, I even slightly shipped LJW (the second lead) and KHY, coz I noticed some cute things between them, and they even casted together as cameos in True Beauty.

As I watched TKA, I even surprised myself for falling into these two cute people, the actual Robin couple, not only Dami and Jiun.

There is something indescribable between their deepest heart. No one knows exactly, only both of them know their own feelings. And somehow, sometimes, those feelings unintentionally showed. And I'm glad I could witness those moments, with all of you here     :blush:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, l33z said:

@yong44  Congrats on your completed task. May this 2022 brings lots of happiness to you :smile:

Ah thank you ❤️

6 hours ago, l33z said:

Totally Agree!!

How on earth did he know about Eunbin and her backflip?

Curious? Yup, totally  :smirk:

Does anyone know something or anything to answer this?  

Hahaha the mistery yet resolved. 

Did you guys saw this pic? Is that Rowoon hand on Eunbin shoulder ? But tbh at this point i won't be surprised. They pass that being touchy line already. 

Spoiler

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 3

@yong44 congratss, enjoy your relax time.. and don't forget to get ready for this busy year :blush:  I am not sure about his hand, too far, I can't see it well LOL but like what you've said they're being touchy is like a common things to see now. But he did that here too, I thought it was accessories, but that's actually his hand. Casually put it on her shoulder when it might be easier to hang it around Byung Chan's shoulder.

@l33z not sure about the backflip but she did fight scene couple times and was pretty good at it :sweat_smile: 

I love it when Rowoon teased her at any given chance, but then quickly apologized when he thinks that's enough to annoy her and pat her shoulder as if he wanted to calm her down:love:

• Like 5

Hi alls. 

Today i saw some tweet about shipping. Hahahah while I can't deny that maybe the truth,that why most of us  at time acknowledge that us being delusional and may be biased when making such judgement in this shippers thread. :coolshades:

Yet .. i find it's funny when some other ship crumbs thrown tonight and they being delusional and celebrating too.  :rip:

All in all. We are same. It's just we boarding different ship. 

And guys stay low stay pretty. No need to engage in any shipping wars. Just appreciate any shared moments between these two, Park Eun Bin and Rowoon. 

D-8 to SF9 concert. Can't wait. :kisslevel:

• Like 3

@yong44 I think we saw the same tweets about that. And this was actually my 2nd time being unintentionally hit by that person. :joy: I think you all saw my previous comment about this on some earlier page. 

Not trying to defense my self or our shipping forum, but in my personal opinion, I don't think we're delusional. Delusion was never come with facts, at all. Imagining things without proofs at all. As long as I saw all of your comments (and mine too ofc) mostly we discussed about what we saw and hear (only). Perhaps with some following desires and wishes about further things to happen. But never once I see someone create such an imaginary scene or dialogue. Forcing opinion or things that was completely opposite with the facts. That's why I say it's not delusion or hallucination.

And I've seen another ship which contained more things that directed to that term.

More over along with prayers that we're almost always write in each comments, hoping that good things will truly happen. As a person with a belief, I never once take easy on any prayers. So I respect this forum so much, all of you guys.. because we stayed on the ground, not being too much, and hang on our own beliefs sincerely with so much prayers. :heart1:

However that's okay, ppl have a right to be different. As long as we don't cause a trouble, keep our commitment to keep it low, not harming others who have different perspective with us nor RoBin themselves, it will be fine. Let them be with their opinion to call us "crazy" and let just be ourselves who cherish RoBin with manners in this shipper thread, or may be anywhere else as long as it's lowkey :):heart: ILU guyss~

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

As long as you know the limits then it's fine. 

Did you guys saw this tweet . 

Spoiler

Gotta try. We maybe lucky to watch behind the scene of those photoshoot and a lengthy shot of that short moment rowoon little hand massage to PEB. 

The W Korea description on their video too full of love. 

Spoiler

I love how bright and cheerful Eunbin is when being with Rowoon. 

And ahhh rowoon so excited for upcoming concert 

Spoiler

Please share the concert moments here 

• Like 4

Have been watching their W Draw-interview on repeat. all their behind the scenes and interviews are enjoyable to watch. But somehow, W Draw interview gives me more fluttering feeling than the others. The way they share their ideas and insights to each other and about their character is just so wholesome andsweet. I keep on wondering as well how they talk to each other which are not captured on Camera. it would be hearty and meaningful conversations, with a lot of laughter. (Maybe the backflip thing came from one of their conversations off cam:lol:) have also been waiting for their script reading sessions. Wonder why there was not even a single pic.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Zehra Dogan said:

IS IT CORRECT? IF IT'S TRUE, IT WOULD BE AWESOME 

Seem like it's gonna be released for Feb edition. Let's wait patiently. 

Spoiler

Seriously we don't know when these people rest. We keep having their contents. While I'm glad to be well feed even a month after last episode being aired, still i hope they are taking enough rest with current drama filming. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, and embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, l33z said:

Have you checked this out? It's a beautiful story of Robin  :) 

just like a real story ^_^...i wish they can work together again in modern drama :issohappy:

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, videos, GIFs, and embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 3

@l33z Have a great weekend for you too~

There are some fan editing mini trailer of them.. so creative and beautiful. It made us easier to visualize how they will look like when they have a reunion someday :D

I can't wait to read their interviews on the Japanese magazine. Manifesting more couple photoshoot and many more couple project after this, like ads, luxurious BA offers etc. And SF9 concert's coming closer.. let's hype them up. May there will be more crumbs of our lovely couple along side with that event's euphoria :transforms:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Just a lil tb 

Spoiler

I just love the fact that PEB the one asking is there any others endorphin on set aside Eunuch Hong... Because PEB rarely initiate conventional conversation like this. Like you know the answer you want yet you still wanna know regardless what ever uproar happen later. And that's combo with Rowoon answer she's has many charms .. (when he can just list out on the spot) trigger moreeeeee and moreeee assumption. 

These two being flirty on set. 

And they playing their own "catch me if you can".. pleaseee how adorable. 

These two are not aware of their own, but the find themselves invested in each other's lives. you won't wasted your time on someone that you don't value . 

That's my TED talk for this Sunday morning. Lol. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

I think i need to share this with you guys. Hahahhaha . I don't know if any had point this out. I also didn't catch this till i was watching one fmv in YouTube. 

Spoiler

Its on 8:17 this is not the fmv I'm watching but the clip that op extract from this interview

So basically you can see Rowoon's card kinda slightly hit (what a polite or cute way to address this action... Haha idk) PEB..idk it's because he's embarrassed because of his buddy buddy name but regardless.. this boy way too comfy with his sunbae... There's almost no line between them or perhaps there is but they casually cross the line. PEB glad they are from the same generation, relieved (accepting) their not so age gap. 

And i personally love this interview because at the end of the clip, when he supposed to leave, but you can still hear his voice (since his mic yet turn off).. his giggles and his excitement over PEB hearts.. 

Also here the link fmv that i watch 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@yong44 I do get what you mean :smiley:

Actually, this TMI interview was the first Robin interview I watched. And just becoz of this, I watched TKA, shipped them, and I'm here now. I watched some other Kdrama couples interview before, but never have I ever feel connected to any of those couples' connection 

I got surprised and excited after watching this specific TMI interview, never expected this at all!

Whatever that is, during and even after filming, rowoon and eunbin, do have that 'special' thing. Everyone who see them knows whats goin on between them, but some chose to like and some don't (we chose to like this  :) ).

Just like @BlessinMe02 said before, let's hype them up. We truly wish and believe that there will be more crumbs of our lovely Robin couple, anytime soon :sparklyeyes: 

• Like 2