[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

https://m.inews24.com/v/1432105

An article in Korean. It elaborates many things.

Spoiler

Sori's husband has an affair with another woman and they have a child. 

Quoting from the article (Google translated)

"The relationship between Sori's parents and Park Haru's mother is also interesting. Maeng Ok-hee and Oh Gwang-nam, the parents of Sori, are getting divorced. Between these two, there is Maeng Ok-hee's friend and Park Hee-ok, Park Haru's mother. After that, Oh Gwang-nam and Park Hee-ok remarried".

I think GN will divorce his wife OK Hee, and marries her friend Park Hee

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Reveal hidden contents

"The relationship between Sori's parents and Park Haru's mother is also interesting. Maeng Ok-hee and Oh Gwang-nam, the parents of Sori, are getting divorced. Between these two, there is Maeng Ok-hee's friend and Park Hee-ok, Park Haru's mother. After that, Oh Gwang-nam and Park Hee-ok remarried".

Wait. So, the parents will probably get divorced after they each married someone else? *sigh* well...it's going to be a long ride. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Hide contents

IT WILL BE SO MESSY, disastrous

for Haru no matter the reason why he will end up marrying Yuna, at least she loves him even if it's excessive

And Poor Sori, i can't believe this, i didn"t know that the arrow between her futur husband and the other girl means this:heartbreak:, Sori will suffer the most:(

• Like 6

I wonder how much of a time jump are we getting. From the character chart that mentions that Haru is an investor, my guess is he goes to Silicon Valley and comes back rich. So there needs to be enough time for that to happen. 

How old are these kids going to be? Maybe 3-4 but I cannot see them doing a bigger time jump then that. The FL and ML don't look that old so doing too much a time jump with older kids would look weird to me.

Also, I wonder if Sori's husband will already have the second child after the time jump or if the mistress will be pregnant and we will see that. Because why would the mistress stay quiet after she gives birth to a child. Unless all of the money they use is from Sori so the husband has to stay married. Poor Sori. I think we will be saying that a lot in this drama. 

• Like 3

Dang, my heart is broken! So Ri and Ha Ru are the best things about that drama. I was looking forward to some difficult time with them ending up together, but dang, they want to take that Romeo and Juliet aspect away! I will continue watching this drama for Eunjung, but this is going to hurt.

On 12/22/2021 at 4:24 AM, knkg said:

Yeah, if that happens I'll be dropping this one and only come back if they put them together long before the end (at least 20+ eps of them being together). Talk about misleading teasers :angry: 

I am devastated by the direction they are going with this drama. I guess I will continue to watch it for the angst because it will probably get so crazy, but I hope something good will come out of this for Ha Ru and So Ri, but I don't know how they can clean up this mess when it's all done with! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Okay so it seems like Haru is 2ndML and not ML if he doesn't end up with Sori eh.

Well no, Haru is definitely the ML (based on the drama posters and the order in which the characters are listed), but since the storyline is described "as twisted as a twisted doughnut", I assume that they will eventually be together by the end of the drama (after a lot of twists and turns in the story). The 'love-hate relationship' that Haru and Sori has is one of the main storylines (aside from the parents storyline). Also even though they marry other people, it's seems to be only one-sided for both marriages. (Kyungjoon with a one-sided love for Sori, and Yoonah with a one-sided love for Haru.) And then there's the fact that Kyungjoon has a mistress & illegitimate child. That's definitely a gonna be a mess lol.

Aside from the first drama poster with all the characters on it, the other drama promotional poster is only Sori and Haru, so he is the ML:

cx5UW5z.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Ayame said:

Well no, Haru is definitely the ML (based on the drama posters and the order in which the characters are listed), but since the storyline is described "as twisted as a twisted doughnut", I assume that they will eventually be together by the end of the drama (after a lot of twists and turns in the story). The 'love-hate relationship' that Haru and Sori has is one of the main storylines (aside from the parents storyline). Also even though they marry other people, it's seems to be only one-sided for both marriages. (Kyungjoon with a one-sided love for Sori, and Yoonah with a one-sided love for Haru.) And then there's the fact that Kyungjoon has a mistress & illegitimate child. That's definitely a gonna be a mess lol.

Aside from the first drama poster with all the characters on it, the other drama promotional poster is only Sori and Haru, so he is the ML:

Okay, that makes more sense, sorry now I get it thanks @AyameSo they will probably still end up together (I will take it) :).

The chart mess me up. I didn't fully understand sorry.

• Like 3