[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

59 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

it seems that the SML may be aware of the truth thanks to this test but he can modify it, in any case, the truth will not come out now

That would make KJ a piece of rubbish. He seems like his father, trying to be successful but with little effort. Keeping his eye on the money is one thing but manipulating two people's lives is another.

I don't like his family, they may seem harmless but they really had been less than honest with Ok Hee who seemed to have been their main source of income. 

• Like 5

I haven’t seen the ep yet but if it happens this way and KJ hides it then that makes sense. My guess is Yoon ah also finds out and hides it.

Later on Sori/Haru need justification to hate/leave KJ/Yoon ah. So if they are part of the manipulation that helps. It would be harder if they also believed the lie and made lives with them with good intentions. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

YES, today episode is so painful , poor Sori

Again, i was right, grandpa want Haru  inherits his fortune if he dies, but he asked SML to do a test to find out if Haru is really his grandson, saw tomorrow's preview, grandpa will either be crippled or dead, but I don't think that he had time to modify his written will,we will see
it seems that the SML may be aware of the truth thanks to this test but he can modify it, in any case, the truth will not come out now

Grandfather literally asked the worst person to do a DNA test. I think Kyungjun will definitely modify the result if he knew Haru isn't actually Kwangnam's son since he is so desperate to marry into Sori's family. Also, I think thus far the only people who knew about Sori being pregnant is the grandfather, Kyungjun and the nurse. With the grandfather dying, no one else will know about it so maybe thats how Sori and Kyungjun will eventually marry each other. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

So looks like story is getting interesting as the serial is getting to its 1/3 mark? I am still holding off first....should I binge through?

It is still good but oh so slow. You can FFW much, in fact you'd want to for the scenes of the two adulterers, I did.

SML's parents are also skippable.

58 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

I haven’t seen the ep yet but if it happens this way and KJ hides it then that makes sense. My guess is Yoon ah also finds out and hides it.

Later on Sori/Haru need justification to hate/leave KJ/Yoon ah. So if they are part of the manipulation that helps. It would be harder if they also believed the lie and made lives with them with good intentions. 

YA does not know HR is supposedly KN's son, I think. 

The writer wants SR to have the baby so she cannot know the secret yet. Else she'd most likely abort.

3 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Grandfather literally asked the worst person to do a DNA test. I think Kyungjun will definitely modify the result if he knew Haru isn't actually Kwangnam's son since he is so desperate to marry into Sori's family. Also, I think thus far the only people who knew about Sori being pregnant is the grandfather, Kyungjun and the nurse. With the grandfather dying, no one else will know about it so maybe thats how Sori and Kyungjun will eventually marry each other. 

Does the nurse know? She is supposed to have KJ's baby. I wonder if he cheats on her or she's pregnant now.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, maribella said:

there is a good poll question. When will the truths be known:

The paternity of HR

the paternity of YA's child

the paternity of .... 

Sure, feel free to PM me again with some more info. As I am not watching this drama, I am not so good at formulating the questions and the answer options correctly. 

:eatscookie:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Just watch the latest episode with sub and 1 thing i can say ...kyungjun is one selfish RickRoll'D..the dna was taken and look like he lied about the result and looks like base on the preview grandpa died and i have a feeling this is because he knows the truth or we may say kyungjun say something that totally not right

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

The grandfather tripped as he was chasing after SR. Wouldn't she be curious to know why her grandfather is leaving his wealth to the son of her father's mistress? Or she did not know?
Her grandma did not know of HR's fake parentage, quite sure. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Another fake DNA test in this serial too? Lol…..writer nim must be looking at the plot of the Second Husband!

Its more on they did a dna and had real  result  on it but actually the result was not told to the grandpa instead looks like the selfish 2nd lead will lie to get tru his agenda of became the husband of the rich grandaughter

39 minutes ago, maribella said:

The grandfather tripped as he was chasing after SR. Wouldn't she be curious to know why her grandfather is leaving his wealth to the son of her father's mistress? Or she did not know?
Her grandma did not know of HR's fake parentage, quite sure. 

This is what we have to wait on todays episode haha this is seriously why this drama is a makjan ...even u hate every character u just cant  drop it cause they always leave unexpected situations nor theu always give questions need to be answered on every episodes lol

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

kyungjun is such a jerk, Sori is in a lot a pain

His total jerk hope he will get his karma worst than his parasites parents

• Like 6

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here is the ratings for Episode 27!:).

Yes, I hope so as well, they are all the worse.

Seriously i follow this drama because of eunjung and i try to understand this writer just hope writernim make sure the later episode when everythings goes back to place slowly she make sure those lying dumb jerks on this drama all get their karma ..now haru getting his karma as fast as jet now that sori looks like will not really gonna tell him about their child

• Like 4

Leaving all his wealth to a male grandchild, leaving the grand daughter nothing? Pretending To Care Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Not sure if I like that. 

2 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

Seriously i follow this drama because of eunjung and i try to understand this writer just hope writernim make sure the later episode when everythings goes back to place slowly she make sure those lying dumb jerks on this drama all get their karma ..now haru getting his karma as fast as jet now that sori looks like will not really gonna tell him about their child

He'll find out later but than he would adore YA's kid and would not want hurt her. 

I had watched a few shows which had mothers actually rejecting their own daughters who were newly found after going missing for fear of hurting an adopted child or stepchild. Ridiculous.

• Like 4

**Okay so far I really like So Ri/Ha Roo   Now it’s clear they will be separated and married to other persons.
But from seeing the poster(maybe after the time jump from 2017 to the present) they will work together??  
**The posters(#1& #3) show a change in HaRoo’s hairstyle
**The grandpa must die because he isn’t in the group posters nor in the main character description site. sad!!

꽈배기(Kkwabaegi);  Twisted Korean doughnuts

c3ziCuR.jpg

'Love Twist' Ham Eun-jung and Kim Jin-yeop reveal a pink romance poster

OxbnkfJ.jpg

((from the article portion))((about the first group poster))
“The 14-person poster contains poses and colors reminiscent of the drama’s title, 'Love Twist'.
The poster, 14-member corps of 'Love Twist', which has the unified color of their costumes in brown and ivory tones, shows the shape of a twisted doughnut with their hands looped upward in the middle.
The phrase "a love story twisted in a twist because of a lie" heralds an unpredictable reversal of the story.”

OxvpBog.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20211207144954750

Three points to watch 'Love Twist'

Spoiler

KGrUxre.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20211212161105001

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Kyung-Joon needs to back off. Of course, he is going to lie and convince Sori to marry him. I think he lies to the grandfather too, and the truth he wants to tell Sori is that they are siblings. This is so she gets rid of the baby. 

My guess is KJ's family finds out the truth first out of all the parents and keep their mouth shut. KJ being married into that family will allow them to mooch for the rest of their lives. 

I think grandpa has to die, and he changed his will before he did. This way Haru will inherit a lot of his money. But wouldn't that be suspicious for everyone. I am not sure how they explain that away. 

1 hour ago, maribella said:

He'll find out later but than he would adore YA's kid and would not want hurt her. 

I think this is why they made the father one of Haru's friends instead of a stranger. I think once Haru finds that out he might step aside to allow the friend to be the father. If it was a stranger that she didn't know, then I could see him not willing to abandon the child. However, if the biological father wants to be in his child's life I could see Haru stepping aside. 

The question now is when does Yoon-ah find out and is it before the time jump. If its after the time jump maybe I could give some leeway to why she keeps lying, to keep her child's father with them. However, if it is before the time jump she is just as terrible as KJ. 

I want the time jump to happen at the end of this week, but I am unsure. We still have to find out the nurse is pregnant and how she will deal with it. Shouldn't she find out she is pregnant by now, if Sori and Yoon-ah have found out.

I think Do-hee (nurse) will ask to be funded by KJ. However, if he is having a mistress how does no one notice the money going missing. Especially since its Sori's families money. Unless the second he becomes the son-in-law he is promoted to some high position that pays better. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, maribella said:

It is still good but oh so slow. You can FFW much, in fact you'd want to for the scenes of the two adulterers, I did.

SML's parents are also skippable.

YA does not know HR is supposedly KN's son, I think. 

The writer wants SR to have the baby so she cannot know the secret yet. Else she'd most likely abort.

Does the nurse know? She is supposed to have KJ's baby. I wonder if he cheats on her or she's pregnant now.

Doesn't seem like the nurse know she is having KJ's baby yet but knowing she is dirt poor and wanted to marry KJ previously cus she think he's rich, I have no doubt she will keep quiet about Sori's pregnancy and let KJ marry Sori so both of them can raise their children using Sori family's money. 

3 hours ago, missyjojo88 said:

I'm really hoping that the grandfather don't die but is more unable to speak. I really like his character and he could be the key to the truth if he recovers. 

I think grandfather would die. Not sure if anyone noticed it but the family poster has everyone in it except the grandfather. I really like grandfather too since he's the only one who genuinely supported Sori. Good thing Sori still has her grandmother though.

• Like 4