[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

After all it wasa normal kind of ending, the story does not go that far away as a daily drama, it had its funny parts and romantic. It was good to watch if you need to relax and not think to much. I enjoy it watching it while doing home cleaning and organizing. 

See you in another drama. I still do not have a prefer one right now . 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Enjoyed reading your comments  :approves:
It’s a very entertaining drama. I have to give the writer credit for hooking us with so many unexpected twists and turns, despite how absurd and silly they were   

Td37cfE.gif 

** I’m a bit disappointed there weren’t too many lovable scenes by SR and HR but their ending scene was nicely done.

Fq0JFp8.png

** The reunion of KJ and his family showed a lot of mixed emotions, like regret/sorrow/relief/care. It’s very believable that the family was saved from the old crazy wreck.

gx2lWYr.png

Spoiler

y7pXSbP.png

mhfDDQ8.png

** However I didn’t feel any real connection between YA and CG.  They seemed like they were just reading a script for a new situation.  Actually CG and YA’s dad seemed to have better chemistry.  

Spoiler

dpMGZTz.gif

** Now regarding OH/KN/HO, it was interesting how the writer handled them.  Yes it’s good OH brushed off casually when HO asked about her and KN.  But KN confessed he’s working to unite with OH during the last two years.  Yet contrary to what he said, his action hinted at something different as if he still had a lingering feeling for HO??   It’s funny when KN ended up giving bossam  to his mom.  Maybe the writer was saying that his hesitancy/or his greed(wishing to have both women)  caused him to lose both women??   Maybe I’m reading too much  Yeay maybe it’s better all three of them live separately and still maintain some kind of relationship.   Besides KN seems to fit well being a forever child to his mom.   haha

Spoiler

sPJsEId.png?1

2hDeZPP.png?1

sg9Qsl1.png?1

319Autc.png?1

QvtB8dY.png?1

YgcN1PL.png?1

**The web of Love Twist diagram by such an imaginative detective :D

Spoiler

BgGL8li.png

**Hwang Shin-hye (HO) has a new variety show MBN ‘My Mother Was Pretty’ (It aired 5/1)  That maybe why she wasn’t in the group photo.  

(google trans)
‘My Mother Was Pretty’ is a solution program that not only returns to the mother’s beautiful youth by providing customized solutions by experts in medicine, fashion, and beauty, but also heals the mother’s heart and changes  the way she treats life.

Spoiler

GhkpkIe.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220429112411377

• Insightful 4

On 5/22/2022 at 11:37 AM, booha said:

* However I didn’t feel any real connection between YA and CG.  They seemed like they were just reading a script for a new situation.  Actually CG and YA’s dad seemed to have better chemistry.  

Agree with what you said. There's an apparent lack of chemistry between the couples cus there weren't enough scenes to showcase their chemistry i think. The writer really could have use KT's screentime to show more of the couples instead. I still think giving KT that much of a screentime is useless cus he doesn't serve any purpose other than being bad. It wasn't just the couples that lack chemistry but I also felt the same with the parents and kids. I don't really see the parents-children affection for each other. I actually thought YA hated SB all this time cus of the lack of affection between them like theres no hugging of SB or patting of SB's head, giving her a peck on the cheek from YA etc. Also, most of the time when I see the parents having conversations with the kids, they are usually a seat apart which kind of kills whatever closeness they are supposed to have. I don't know if the writer in charge of action/behavior too but they should really include actions too than just dialogue so theres an immersive feel to it.

On 5/22/2022 at 11:37 AM, booha said:

**Hwang Shin-hye (HO) has a new variety show MBN ‘My Mother Was Pretty’ (It aired 5/1)  That maybe why she wasn’t in the group photo.  

(google trans)
‘My Mother Was Pretty’ is a solution program that not only returns to the mother’s beautiful youth by providing customized solutions by experts in medicine, fashion, and beauty, but also heals the mother’s heart and changes  the way she treats life.

Not Hwang Shinhye but Shim Hyejin, the actress that play OH. Both groups photos she wasn't inside at all.

• Like 1