[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I so can't wait to see how Haru gets his family back.

Me too!! I'm still catching up but I'm already so mad at the cheater parents and all the others! I want Haru and Sori to get their family and I want OH to be happy too. Her husband and "best friend" really trampled all over her heart :criesariver:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I think Haru will try to take the inheritance at some point. That’s why we haven’t seen the will destroyed yet, he’s going to do something with it 

He will prob use it to back KN in the corner about the lie and possibly take revenge. My guess is he’d keep the fortune to the side for Sori but let KN think he lost his family’s fortune to the fake son to twist the knife. 

I think from Haru’s POV KN wanted all the benefits of Haru being his son with out the consequences of it.

Benefits: Break up with Sori, send Haru far away

Pain: Split inheritance, be Haru’s father 

Haru now wants him to feel the consequences of his choices/lie. He won’t keep it in the long run but he is def going to take the inheritance. 

If that is happening, I'm hoping HR just take away his inheritance for good and leave all the inheritance to SR so that KN know what it feel like to have someone ruining his life and taking away what he treasured most just like what he did to SR and HR. I just hope HR, SR and OH won't be too soft-hearted about the revenge though.  

5 hours ago, maribella said:

I think she is happy or makes herself happy with self denials. I have met people like her. They are shallow with little sense of loyalty. As long as they are comfortable, to heck with others. She won't rock the boat too much as we can see how she interacts with Grandma. Shallow people are also opportunists, that's why she started cheating on her good friend when KN brought her the kimchi gift from OH. 
Now she sees an opportunity for her son to acquire Grandpa's wealth, she's all over OH.

I see the 'good guys' having weapons to fight the two lying adulterers. Unlike  Second husband where the evil woman has the upper hand many times. Then it's otoke, otoke...

True, KN is like this too. Make sense why they even got together in the first place. They don't care about the repercussions as long they got what they wanted which is kinda narrow-minded of them tbh cus all the lies will catch up to them eventually. Now all I want is SR, HR and OH to join hands and fight back against the liars. I haven't watched Second Husband but that sounds like a plot that would make my blood pressure rise too.   

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

haven't watched Second Husband but that sounds like a plot that would make my blood pressure rise too.   

Yes, it wil.

They have also extended it by 30 episodes.

I'll put a hex on this writer and director if they extended this show.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, maribella said:

They have also extended it by 30 episodes.

I'll put a hex on this writer and director if they extended this show.

With the ratings quite stable for this show at 13-14% now, but have yet to go beyond Red Shoes, I personally don't think it will be extended. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

With the ratings quite stable for this show at 13-14% now, but have yet to go beyond Red Shoes, I personally don't think it will be extended. 

Unless the writer can manage to write something fulfilling for the extended episodes, I don't think I would want to see it extended since it would just end up dragging the plot imo.

• Like 4

Watching ep 35 and now I'm just wondering.

When OH and HO were talking and HO was saying something like: "my husband and I will handle things" OH was thinking "Your husband?"....

Am I the only one thinking she might want to have him back? Because that man is just no good!

Anyways, I can't wait for Haru to know about his son!

• Like 5

Love today episode, it was very entertaining to see the lies coming out one by one. Preview for tomorrow episode seems fun too especially the ending scene. It was hilarious seeing the liars' faces. 

1 hour ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Watching ep 35 and now I'm just wondering.

When OH and HO were talking and HO was saying something like: "my husband and I will handle things" OH was thinking "Your husband?"....

Am I the only one thinking she might want to have him back? Because that man is just no good!

Anyways, I can't wait for Haru to know about his son!

I hope not, KN is just straight up trash. Nothing good will come out if she goes back to him. As far as I know, HO did not manage to register her marriage with KN since the grandmother forbid KN from registering their marriage for as long as she is alive. Now I can't recall if OH know that and thats why she said that since legally, HO can't be considered as KN's wife as long as their marriage isn't registered. 

Same, I can't wait for HR to know HB is his son. I wonder if both of them could feel any connection between them. HR was at one point wondering why SR was at the O&G clinic too so hopefully he can connect the dots and also that book with SR's ultrasound photos. I think that book might be the clue to HR finding out about his son eventually. 

Edited by SBoramie
name typo
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Love today episode, it was very entertaining to see the lies coming out one by one. Preview for tomorrow episode seems fun too especially the ending scene. It was hilarious seeing the liars' faces. 

I hope not, KN is just straight up trash. Nothing good will come out if she goes back to him. As far as I know, HO did not manage to register her marriage with KN since the grandmother forbid KN from registering their marriage for as long as she is alive. Now I can't recall if OH know that and thats why she said that since legally, HO can't be considered as KN's wife as long as their marriage isn't registered. 

Same, I can't wait for HR to know HB is his son. I wonder if both of them could feel any connection between them. HR was at one point wondering why SR was at the O&G clinic too so hopefully he can connect the dots and also that book with SR's ultrasound photos. I think that book might be the clue to HR finding out about his son eventually. 

I need to watch that ep asap! Did OH tell SR the whole truth? 

And I agree, KN is not it. So I hope OH won’t try to have him back. Though, if that RickRoll'D off HO… lol. Sorry, not sorry… I really dislike that woman. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I loved today's episode as well, Looks like our team has started their plan a bit.

Here is the ratings for Episode 36! :).

Consistent 2nd and thats really not bad ...the target audience totally also enjoying the show as eunjung said to her live last night so im really happy for her after yrs of suffering atlast eunjung getting recognized by ahjummas in korea that whats  matters most hehe

Edited by jmaejmae
  • Like 6

Ep 36; Immediately notice both Haru and SeRi  responded same way to their spouses 

200.gif

Am glad for OH  (the writer named the 2 character RIDICULOUS names)

I love it she is moving in with Haru.  Now that SR knows she is NOT related to Haru will she open herself up to HaRU???? 

This drama is just too messed up for happy ending for all 3 couples.  I can foresee “ waking up from a bad dream?  Because the kids are already emotionally attached to the wrong parent how can everyone go back to their correct place???

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Just when things were getting interesting, we are going to be off for two weeks. 

Yoon-ah is going to start getting nervous every time she sees/hears about her child's biological father. I am going to enjoy seeing her squirm as her secrets are revealed. She is one of the characters I dislike the most but also the one whose secrets I think will be revealed last. 

I like that OH is teaming up with Haru for the revenge. I am happy that she is going to be living with Haru, I think her living next door will annoy HO so much, especially if granddaughter gets close to OH.

How cute! Haru's children are getting along. I think Haru is going to be crushed when/if he steps aside from being the little girl's father. 

How long has Haru's plan been put in motion. We saw him right after the time jump buying "more stock" which means he's already had some. And now he will prob get a seat on the board. It seemed like this stuff was in motion before he found out the paternity lie. 

Also how bad is KN's man that he couldn't find out that Haru changed his name to Steven Lee. I bet KN is going to nominate Kyung-Joon.

I am happy that Sori knows, but I worry about her knowing. Is she going to confide with KJ, or at some point will she think Haru is going too far against her father. I need her to find out that KJ is the mole.

From the preview it looks like grandma now knows. I wonder how they are going to get around the paternity test. 

• Like 6

Wow I feel like it’s time to shake a champaign bottle and enjoy the taste of it. I was afraid it might be OH’s imagination about revealing the truth to SR but today OH actually told SR  about HR. hurray  Since the time jump,  everything moved  really fast:  First HR learned about the false DNA,  then in no time OH too and then SR. 

Plus SR learned about KN’s backstabbing on her business and suspected KJ as mole.  Haha  Now OH moved in HR’s house.  
With NEXT ceo’s  encouragement,  HR is going to run for the board in KN’s company.

The preview shows   the granny talking about HR as her grandson in front of her family, KN/HO, KJ/SR and HR/YA.  Yeah that’s how I would like to imagine a typical gathering of a rich family is; They face a newly discovered secret family member and each member has their own motive to come up with a counter move. :joy:

Love Twist :hwaiting:

LVwO6gi.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

First drama where there’s not a single  character I like. Both main characters are too quick to believe and are rather dumb. The parents are godawful except OH who is too passive and a defeatist. Not to mention SR’s supposed best friend, the aide, and worst of all SR’s current husband living two lives and telling lies all the time. He’s by far the worst I cannot even stand watching him. 

I’m glad they’re starting the revenge and that all three “good” characters are in on it and FINALLY realize who their true enemies are. Can’t wait for the bloodshed!

• Like 4

With the plot going now i seriously don't  know waht to do for the upcoming 2 weeks of break damn it haha but seriously i so love that every secret was revealed one by one and hope this drama ends it with this kind of flow ..do the revelation 1 by 1 then make sure those 3 who totally got ruined by the lies would get their so called revenge 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Yoon-ah is going to start getting nervous every time she sees/hears about her child's biological father. I am going to enjoy seeing her squirm as her secrets are revealed. She is one of the characters I dislike the most but also the one whose secrets I think will be revealed last. 

I like that OH is teaming up with Haru for the revenge. I am happy that she is going to be living with Haru, I think her living next door will annoy HO so much, especially if granddaughter gets close to OH.

@youactlikeicare HO certainly wasn’t happy to hear OH is moving in with Ha Ru, her facial expression said it all. She will start to notice the way HR looks at OH with ( love & respect) which will bother her a lot . When OH said she was moving in, she was like “ WHY ARE YOU MOVING IN WITH MY SON” I thought it was hilarious. Lol lol  

HO: My Poor baby , once she finds out her son moved in the house across from hers. I find it hilarious that she think Sawr Byeol is her granddaughter and how different she feels. I was like puh lease. 

YN hasn’t matured and motherhood hasn’t changed at all. She has also become delusional I the little family she has built. She has the audacity to lecture So Ri on the fact that he has the right want his daughter to know he does have a family. She herself knows the truth and is so deceitful. I worry she will Align herself with HO to get the inheritance even though they are rich already. I just love watching her squirm when Chu Gu seonbae (  선배   )is mentioned in 04:49 lol lol.

2 hours ago, booha said:

Plus SR learned about KN’s backstabbing on her business and suspected KJ as mole.  Haha  Now OH moved in HR’s house.  
With NEXT ceo’s  encouragement,  HR is going to run for the board in KN’s company.

@booha I was terrified that she wouldn’t connect the dots. I am enjoying the way the writer has So Ri slowly  choosing to want to have Revenge. I loved Hahm Eun Jung  performance on finding out her child would have no stigma of Incest. The relief she showed was perfect and that scene with her son was just right. 

Episode36 scene 14:23 KJ ( the snake) start asking questions right off the bat. SR being in guard with him and asking why are you coming home so early now. He should act like he used too when they loved with his parents. Lol  right around 15: 03 of Ep 36 KJ sipped up ( SR mentioned that HR was her dad’s biological son and he  (    아니야      ) no 

• Like 4

The last few episodes have been very very addictive to watch, especially with So Ri now also knowing the truth about Ha Ru's identity and seems to be on board the revenge plan? :popcornjackson:

She is also disgusted by her Appa's continuous attempt to prevent investment into Twist and will likely not join Dong Bang, after she called her partner (is he Seet Byeol's real Appa?) to accept the new investment by Ha Ru's company. She also begins to wonder who is the "mole" that has been feeding information to her Appa all these while. Kyung Joon also started to get uneasy over Ha Ru's plan of being added into the family registry (which I think he will eventually succeed) even as he knew the truth. Revealing the truth that Ha Ru IS NOT Kwang Nam's real son will also be disastrous for him.

With all the 3 kids in the same kindergarten, there's bound to be encounters and clashes, just like between Yoon A and So Ri in Ep 36; but the kids are innocent and at least Han Byeol and Seet Byeol seem to be getting along well, despite the issues between their Ommas.

At the moment, this one is more interesting than the Second Husband, in terms of intrigue and plot development. You just never know what's gonna happen!

• Like 4