[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

On 12/14/2021 at 2:19 PM, Min Mcgonagall said:

Do you guys know where to watch this with subs?

There are plenty of "free" sites to watch k-dramas on if you Google search for them. 

- - 

I was contemplating whether to watch this or not since slice of life isn't my thing but I'll try a few eps, if it doesn't catch my attention I'm gonna pass this one and wait for the next exciting revenge drama :smirk:

I wonder why that "Un banc, un arbre, une rue" song got replaced in ep 1 ending credits? I heard it in ep 1 when it first aired but it got changed 2 episodes later. I recognized it because of the Miss Hong Kong pageant music which is based off of that song. 

Spoiler

From the few episodes out so far it seems that we are being set up for the twisted part of this family drama with the husband and his wife's best friend following their selfish desire which will result in chaos. May be the big lie to come out is that Park Haru is their secret son since these two cheaters were each others first love? This would then cause our main leads to believe they are half siblings which would put a damper on their love story. Park Haru is showing a lot of angst due to mother issues and his hidden feelings for Oh Sori (A feeling of being inadequate). As a result, he walks around at times with a heavy burden on his shoulders. Oh Sori who seems carefree and wanting to pave a path independently from her families business may be forced to make some tough decisions in regards to her growing romantic relationship with Park Haru which might make Haru feel betrayed by her. I feel like this drama have a lot of potential to be entertaining even if it's not a revenge drama because there is still room in this drama for some type of revenge plot because you have the wife who may show her full wrath against her cheating husband and best friend and you also have Park Haru who will not be please to find out that he can't be with Sori because of his mother and Sori's dad affair.     

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, missyjojo88 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

From the few episodes out so far it seems that we are being set up for the twisted part of this family drama with the husband and his wife's best friend following their selfish desire which will result in chaos. May be the big lie to come out is that Park Haru is their secret son since these two cheaters were each others first love? This would then cause our main leads to believe they are half siblings which would put a damper on their love story. Park Haru is showing a lot of angst due to mother issues and his hidden feelings for Oh Sori (A feeling of being inadequate). As a result, he walks around at times with a heavy burden on his shoulders. Oh Sori who seems carefree and wanting to pave a path independently from her families business may be forced to make some tough decisions in regards to her growing romantic relationship with Park Haru which might make Haru feel betrayed by her. I feel like this drama have a lot of potential to be entertaining even if it's not a revenge drama because there is still room in this drama for some type of revenge plot because you have the wife who may show her full wrath against her cheating husband and best friend and you also have Park Haru who will not be please to find out that he can't be with Sori because of his mother and Sori's dad affair.     

So that would be the lie mentioned in the plot saying that it will affect the lives of all the characters, I had thought of this possibility, but at the same time I told myself that it would be difficult to create a constructive romance between the two leads aand add the cheating part, necause theirs parents sleep together and 100 episodes for a lie? ok, especially since the parents of the FL are well-off, and not the mother of the ML who has financial difficulties

The good thing is that ML and FL have known each other for a long time and it shows that they have feelings for each other.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

So that would be the lie mentioned in the plot saying that it will affect the lives of all the characters, I had thought of this possibility, but at the same time I told myself that it would be difficult to create a constructive romance between the two leads aand add the cheating part, necause theirs parents sleep together and 100 episodes for a lie? ok, especially since the parents of the FL are well-off, and not the mother of the ML who has financial difficulties

The good thing is that ML and FL have known each other for a long time and it shows that they have feelings for each other.

You are right that it would be hard to do a constructive romance if there is some sort of inkling of them being siblings even if it's some sort of lie. The fact that their parents are having an affair while Park Haru and Oh Sori have feelings for each other is already too much. Who knows how far they are willing to push the envelopes. The only other thing I see is that someone's identity is not what it seems. Which would be typical KBS.:joy:  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I caught up on the first week of this show and so far I really like it. It seems like the wife is already catching on, and I am wondering how long the secret holds. My guess the secret will come out right after Haru and Sori express their feelings for each other. And Haru will go away to the US to avoid everything that is happening. I do not like the SFL, but maybe she will improve on me (I doubt it). 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, maribella said:

I watched the first episode - sort of. I don't like cheating spouses, more like detest, with the best friend's spouse too.

Me too. The wife is good. No reason for cheating.

Her best friend lives alone, her son calls her rarely. But still no reason for cheating.

The drama started yesterday on KBSWORLD on TV. Hopefully it will be uploaded on YouTube

• Like 1