[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

16 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

HO isn't wrong, Grandmother spoiled him and I feel like OH went along with it to be the good daughter in law. A mother and wife who went along with whatever he wanted, that's what he is used to. Now that he is married to HO he is getting a rude awakening of a women who won't cater to his whims. I don't like HO but I'm happy about this development. She is all about living the life she wants and doesn't care what anyone thinks. 

@youactlikeicare HO doesn’t have to spoil him but after watching today’s episode. She doesn't act like a wife at all but a Lover living with her partner. She can work but she seem I only do her wifely duties ( intimacy)  but not the other  wifely duties that come with the territory. Even SR tries to cook a meal, eat with the family and take care of her kidZ when watch HO, she seems to not have maternal instinct . She kinda appeared jealous of KN’s attention to his own grandson. Isn’t that  funny. She has guest in her home she doesn’t even greet them, she sleeps in during the day. What kind of work she has that is so tiring. Smh smh She is just selfish and doesn’t care about anyone other than herself. I will never like this character because she selfishly hurt her own child and not given a damn of he ever came back to Korea.  

Today’s episode  and tomorrow’s episode will definitely lay the groundwork on  Title of this drama. Love Twist. Only if:

So Ri , herself does a dna test on her father. I really hope that SR won’t believe word of mouth but do the actual test to prove her child isn’t consumated from incest. I hope she doesn’t trust hubby completely because “ He really does love So Ri. He isn’t cheating on her but spending time with his son.” The nurse is the one being manipulative in forcing him to stay with her. he lied to her so they can get married. 
Ha Ru is still madly in love with So Ri. He still has that innocent look on his face even after finding out what happened. He is hurt and when wifey calls him, he doesn’t seem to be happy at all. He seems annoyed l just like 5 years ago when she kept pestering him. Poor HR thinks his wife is innocent until he finds out the truth. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

My Theory  & What I wish to happen

My Theory

HR will definitely want revenge and I also think he will never forget the pain she caused even if “ her reason maybe valid but a lot of woman who choose to conceive the child from rape do have maternal instincts. HR will then find out about his son which will make him even more pissed off because SR’a grandfather died because of this secret and lie.

Then SR will find out later from the nurse that hubby knew along about the lies and why Hr broke up with her. Before finding out about the truth, she will be feeling all kinds of  conflicting feelings , scared of anyone ever finding out her son’s true parentage. Then to see HR inherit everything she was supposed to have because of this lie and Haru accepts this inheritance out of rage . That is where SR will truly start to hate him but HR won’t hate her because he will understand her pain. 

What I want??

I want them to both figure out the truth ? The lie was said to keep them apart. To break up her parents marriage and for them HO &KN to be happily married . Both wanting revenge and making sure to ruin HO & KN for their lies. They will keep it up high will only anger the elders except for SR’s mom. SR’a mom will be a part of Ian’s will stand by their decision because this lie affected her too. 
mas they continue with revenge their husband/wife willl interfer to ruin their plans because they will be so jealous. Until their counterparts find out they knew this lie wasn’t true and they kept that truth from them. SR will still keep her son’s parentage from HR until they learn about their spouses lies. 

What do you guys think???

WHAT DOES THE BLOB MEAN?? For reaction in this thread 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

So Haru now knows the real truth, and Sori will know the fake truth tomorrow, however Haru now wants to play the fake truth game? does he want revenge? he hopes to help Sori as well? now that Sori's mother is going to give the money to Haru? 
But above all, I wonder what will go through Sori's head, she will tell herself that the man she loves is her half-brother, worse than this one gave her a child, and therefore that her child has a disease? will she ask her husband if he is aware of the truth, I find it hard and sad for her, moreover Sori should be very careful between her father who is already rotting her existence, her husband is about to steal her family's business, and throw her out to bring his mistress and his biological child

I wonder how the writers are going to write such a thing for a woman who thinks she had the child of her half blood brother.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Shall I start watching from Ep 30 onwards? :approves:

I would start watching from the beginning. Even though the beginning was a train wreck, it was kind of interesting to see the drama start off not taking itself serious, to now something of a melodrama. I personally would never start watching a drama if I don't watch all the previous episodes in order to not miss out on something that can help me understand the later episodes. It's just going in blindly. But if you want to start at 30 episode so be it; to each their own.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

So Haru now knows the real truth, and Sori will know the fake truth tomorrow, however Haru now wants to play the fake truth game? does he want revenge? he hopes to help Sori as well? now that Sori's mother is going to give the money to Haru? 
But above all, I wonder what will go through Sori's head, she will tell herself that the man she loves is her half-brother, worse than this one gave her a child, and therefore that her child has a disease? will she ask her husband if he is aware of the truth, I find it hard and sad for her, moreover Sori should be very careful between her father who is already rotting her existence, her husband is about to steal her family's business, and throw her out to bring his mistress and his biological child

I wonder how the writers are going to write such a thing for a woman who thinks she had the child of her half blood brother.

1st sori never cared about her father business as her goal is to succeed on her own dream and thats twist and see her fam give them a house but she sold it to build twist hahaha..2nd kyungjun can never have that chance of stealing the company cause haru will play the game of getting dongbang and will ride on the lie of heeok and kwangnam 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

1st sori never cared about her father business as her goal is to succeed on her own dream and thats twist and see her fam give them a house but she sold it to build twist hahaha..2nd kyungjun can never have that chance of stealing the company cause haru will play the game of getting dongbang and will ride on the lie of heeok and kwangnam 

i hope you right, but you know that the leads are sometimes idiot lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

The subject of raising a son whose father could be your half brother is something of a taboo. But at the same time, it would be very eye opening if they can somehow delve into the human psych of a person like Sori having to deal with such a nightmare for a bit of time because it's not something that is done often. The fact the audience know that it's not true makes it easier to swallow unlike if it was true which would make this unbearable to watch. I feel that they have an opportunity to delve into something that is taboo from a character's perspective rather than the audience. You can only imagine how much of a wreck one would be to look at your beloved child and believe he is product of incest (the child of your brother). Imagine how distraught one would be to the point of losing their mind? How it would affect the way one interacts with their child? I don't want to come across as a sadist, but more of wanting to see something that hasn't been done often and how a character is written to handle this type of worst case scenario. Then to relish and be relieved when finding out the truth in the end that your child is not a product of incest.      

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, missyjojo88 said:

Imagine how distraught one would be to the point of losing their mind? How it would affect the way one interacts with their child? I don't want to come across as a sadist, but more of wanting to see something that hasn't been done often and how a character is written to handle this type of worst case scenario. Then to relish and be relieved when finding out the truth in the end that your child is not a product of incest.   

I am hoping this scenario doesn’t play out for a long time because SR’s son will have to suffer. I hate to see children suffer because he will suffer a lot and dying to see what SR’s husband will do. Will

he stay quiet or tell the truth???? @missyjojo88 

HR’s real Father 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866a3513ac03e23e392a

SR has a spy next to her where they are hurting her business 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

i hope you right, but you know that the leads are sometimes idiot lol

Haru having the share in that company also make it hard for kyungjun to get it haha and i doubt writer will ever let haru be that weak anymore now that were on the phase looks like he really felt betrayed and about sori believe me sori goal is to push twist u can see how she hate her dad untl now she don't even show up to them except to her grandma and now looks like she will make up with her mom and gonna hate her dad more due to knowing haru as her brother lol

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Hwang Mi is an ungrateful and selfish woman. She acted like she missed her friend and then mentioned how annoying it was picking up her grandson. What kind of grandmother would say such a thing?? 

Mi-Ja talked about how Ok-Hee looks poor. It is funny how Hee -Ok was shocked to hear that when it doesn't seem impossible since she gave HO's son money and bought a house for them. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886274187ea03cfda6007

We all find out , Steven Lee is the personé buying stock to KN’s company 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

It’s so shamefully delightful to see Ki Tae’s expression when HR said he refused KN as a legal father.   Ki Tae looked baffled. Who would refuse a rich dad??  lol   Then HR gave him another punch by saying he’s an orphan and in his life there’s no such things as parents.  Yeah probably Ki Tae realized why HR changed his name from PHR to Steven Lee.  The way HR cut off Ki Tae was great.   But I doubt Ki Tae will disappear completely. He might try some other ways to soak KN or HO for money.  

I wonder how Ki Tae remembers the night with HO.

Did he think it was a minor accident and not a rape which is a serious crime??  :kicks:

Yeah the writer may reveal the truth gradually so that HR, HO, and/or OH have to face shock &shame &rage &guilt or whatever the writer craves.

IsL4aYa.gif

PS wondering; the scene about OH waving the sashimi knife in front of KN  could be from someone’s real life experience??  yeahehe   It was a beautifully acted and put together. :naughty::joy:

from eunjung fan

EP32

https://twitter.com/taraEunjunghahm/status/1486119276390105092

https://twitter.com/taraEunjunghahm/status/1486119554241732609

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, booha said:

I wonder how Ki Tae remembers the night with HO.

Did he think it was a minor accident and not a rape which is a serious crime??  

I think he knows it is rape, just doesn't care. When HO confronted him before claiming KN was the father she mentioned that she would report him for rape. He looked to the side, like he wanted to ignore that fact. He did not deny it. 

• Like 5

I like seeing this side of Haru. His life was ruined because of that lie and his cowardice. I don't like that he's going to act like the Chairman's son, because that revenge is going to hurt Sori. I think he needs to tell her the truth... but it's a daily drama, so I have to be patient. :nomeme: 

Mija is going to lose it when she finds out her son is a cheating liar. She's acting like Sori's business and taking care of her grandson are the worst, but her son is the reason all of this is happening. She doesn't seem to like cheaters, so I can't wait to see what she does. My fear is that they'll make her into a real "parasite" like she's been accused of being. 

On top of that, I think KyungJun is likely the spy in Sori's company. He wants to be married to money and he needs her to run back to her father to have that. He will benefit the most from her business closing. He really is scum if that's what he's been doing.

In comparison... they've basically turned OkHee into an angel, and I really want her to team up with Haru. She seemed to genuinely love him before all of the lies and cheating. 

On 1/24/2022 at 10:11 PM, maribella said:

What I had been waiting for was a change in HR's hairstyle. :blush: I got it. At least if he's going to exact revenge on his feckless mother and stepfather, he would have a serious look. 

The nurse was quite a pragmatic person before the time leap, but now she seems quite nasty; manipulating both her son and KJ. His parents have not improved with time.

Yes I like HR’s new hair style too. He looks a bit more mature to handle a new task, which is to mow down some and eventually to woo back SR.  
The poster shows SR with HR in an office setting. I guess in the next stage, they have to be in the same place so they can reestablish their broken relationship while tormenting YA and KJ since these two(plus nurse) know about HR’s false DNA.   Besides YA son’s real father works with SR . :what!:

About the nurse, yeah I thought she had a bit more shrewdness but for whatever reason the writer decided suddenly to turn her into such a pitiful brainless nag.  Lol   :sweat: 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@booha

I kinda hate stories where there are rape involved. Why is the man have no shame and not know the difference between conset sex or forced sex??

2 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I think he knows it is rape, just doesn't care. When HO confronted him before claiming KN was the father she mentioned that she would report him for rape. He looked to the side, like he wanted to ignore that fact. He did not deny it. 

I would like to see how Ki Tae is going to react to HR when HR learns the truth about his sad birth.
Let’s hope the writer makes Ki Tae go to prison voluntarily as a redemption or have him die. :tounge_xd:

FHM6nPH.gif

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

The poster shows SR with HR in an office setting. I guess in the next stage, they have to be in the same place so they can reestablish their broken relationship while tormenting YA and KJ since these two(plus nurse) know about HR’s false DNA.   Besides YA son’s real father works with SR . :what!:

@booha

I can't wait to see them work together. They have great chemistry and they are so cute. I love HR in her life, he pushes her to work hard and believes in her. I can't wait for both spouses to see them be around each other and act like they used too. It will be so much fun.

After watching today's episode, I am even more complicatedd on Kyung Joo oppa. With no subs I thought there was no relaationship, after what he said. He is after SR's inheritance. Wow he is a true parasite just like his mom. I now hate him and no longer feel bad for him. 

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

Mija is going to lose it when she finds out her son is a cheating liar. She's acting like Sori's business and taking care of her grandson are the worst, but her son is the reason all of this is happening. She doesn't seem to like cheaters, so I can't wait to see what she does. My fear is that they'll make her into a real "parasite" like she's been accused of being. 

@CupcakeEonni  

Mi Ja is a parasite and so is her husband. She was thrilled her son married SR and thought they would be living life of luxury. She even took advantgae of her friendship with OH and took stuff from her in the guise of borrowing and never returning it. Their son turned out just like his parents. I feel so bad for feeling a tad bit sorry for him until episode 32. His ambitions is very high. Actually I think MJ might like the nurse at the beggining since she gave them a son. This nurse is also a parasite. She disliked him for being poor at first but once she turned pregnant, she believes he belongs to her. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

So the news article they showed at the end of Monday's episode mentioned Haru selling his company for "1.5 Billion Dollars". Is that US Dollars, if he is in the US than it must be. It seems like a lot.

I am liking Haru's new hairstyle. 

Where does Sori and KJ parent's think all his money is going to. Clearly he would have enough money to get a separate apartment for Sori and himself if it wasn't for the nurse. Do they think KN doesn't pay him well or something?

Is he actually sleeping with the nurse? Or just keeping her happy so she keeps her mouth shut. Sori would be angry about the secret family anyways, but I can't tell if he has actually been unfaithful with the nurse. 

2 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

On top of that, I think KyungJun is likely the spy in Sori's company. He wants to be married to money and he needs her to run back to her father to have that. He will benefit the most from her business closing. He really is scum if that's what he's been doing.

Kyung Jun is def the spy. That is prob why KN lets him get away of always being away from the office and stuff. He needs the info he tells him. 

Haru seems annoyed by Yoon-ah's phone call. I mean he was annoyed by her pre time jump too. I wonder what their relationship is like, I feel like its just Haru biting his tongue a lot. Though how does he think he can be away for a year without his wife and daughter caring. 

I love that Haru is secretly buying the stock and trying to take over the company. Even if he has to use the fake son angle. 

To Haru it prob feels like HO and KN used the fake son lie to get the life they wanted without any fuss. KN even said it in this episode to Leech dad that everything went well because Haru refused him and moved away. I think Haru wants them to feel consequences for their lie, just like he has had to live with them. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1