[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

5 hours ago, Legslo said:

very glad that SR is confronting HR and YA and not letting them off easily. I'm starting to dislike HR's passiveness a little but I look forward to seeing him get his act together after the time jump.

I guessed SR chased out YA while she was eating at the funeral. That's how one should treat a backstabber ex friend. On the other hand, OK's nonchalance with her husband's mistress is ridiculous, she's cool? That's why the thick skinned woman treated her disrespectfully.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Was this mentioned that she was rape chingu ??

It showed her walking in some alley, ran into the gangster and then in the next scene, she was walking out of the alley crying. Ran into KN and probably did it with him too. 

The actors played themselves when they were supposedly in their 20s, ugh.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I guessed SR chased out YA while she was eating at the funeral. That's how one should treat a backstabber ex friend. On the other hand, OK's nonchalance with her husband's mistress is ridiculous, she's cool? That's why the thick skinned woman treated her disrespectfully.

It showed her walking in some alley, ran into the gangster and then in the next scene, she was walking out of the alley crying. Ran into KN and probably did it with him too. 

The actors played themselves when they were supposedly in their 20s, ugh.....

Lmao hee ok and kwangnam never had any interaction in the past to have a son lol see even kwangnam insisting to okhee and her father not to register haru because he knows  very well he is not his son that everything was a lie made by heeok for the sake of haru real father not to know the truth to protect haru from being bug by that RickRoll'D father of him cause heeok knows he will just latch on haru to survive as his a homeless jerk..this is why u have to watch the whole damn drama cause this drama is not just a typical daily that so predictable..its actually so unpredictable how every characters will decide to do this and that.. each character of this drama have their own side of the story even its extra annoying u can't just stop watching for u to understand each situation in every episodes lol 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Was this mentioned that she was rape chingu ??

The main reason of heeok was to not let haru be his father atm card as she knows his dad is one useless letch as she mentioned in earlier episode that even kwangnam understand that one reason he agree to be haru father 

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Anyways okhee like that to heeok because at the end of the day okhee was her friend who help her alot durng their younger yrs when she have nothing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

Lmao hee ok and kwangnam never had any interaction in the past to have a son lol see even kwangnam insisting to okhee and her father not to register haru

When HO told the Gangster that HR was KN's son, the Gangster spoke to KN before anyone else did. 
Then there were flashbacks about first love - They were lovers. KN wondered if it was 'that time'. He ran into her crying. You should find that episode. 
OK or her in laws did not find it strange that HR was his son, but they wondered KN did not say anything for so long. 

KN does not want HR in his family register because HO told him he was not the father, they faked a DNA report. 

1 hour ago, jmaejmae said:

Anyways okhee like that to heeok because at the end of the day okhee was her friend who help her alot durng their younger yrs when she have nothing

True but she had taken care of HO's son, so they were even. 
Besides they were best friends. HO is a shameless woman.

I would say she is a schizoid, she has no sense of right or wrong, only what she wants.

• Like 5

When HO told the Gangster that HR was KN's son, the Gangster spoke to KN before anyone else did. 
Then there were flashbacks about first love - They were lovers. KN wondered if it was 'that time'. He ran into her crying. You should find that episode. 
OK or her in laws did not find it strange that HR was his son, but they wondered KN did not say anything for so long. 

KN does not want HR in his family register because HO told him he was not the father, they faked a DNA report. 

Kwangnam was never heeok lover lmao ...u misunderstood that scene for sure ... during the flashback that night KN supposed to give and say goodbye to Heeok that night only cause he will get married to okhee but when he saw heeok cried he didn't proceed on telling him his goodbye... then before KN go to heeok to really tell her who the father heeok even tell him that its kitae the father and the dna was done using kitae bottle who he drunk on just he used KN name but the really the source of dna was kitae 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Today’s EP 29 appears like a semi-finale ahead of the impending time jump?!!  Everybody even Ki Tae made an appearance at the funeral circus.:kitty:

XWPoxtZ.jpg?1

And at the end
“OH transferred ‘the DIL title’ to HO at the funeral”

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220120203734093 

Spoiler

uconIlL.jpg

“After being angry at HR&YA,  SR proposed to KJ”

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220120202830941

16OXosy.jpg

Spoiler

bW3vZzk.jpg

DJmERob.jpg

bS3HlsS.jpg

((EP30 written previews))
So Ri, who has decided to marry Kyung Jun, declares this to her family, and both families are engulfed in cheers and shock, respectively.
Meanwhile, Yoon A, who stops by her obstetrics and gynecology for her regular checkup, sees So Ri getting a checkup in the same hospital..

dDRwdvt.gif

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

The main reason of heeok was to not let haru be his father atm card as she knows his dad is one useless letch as she mentioned in earlier episode that even kwangnam understand that one reason he agree to be haru father 

I think the cheating  couple as much wanted to be together. This false story gets a divorce for KN and separates Haru and SR. The cheaters would not be able to marry otherwise. But now we will have so much heartache and hatred and now a death. Count one child who will not be with his own father. KN will hate being married to that selfish witch. There will be three unhappy marriages from this. The trickling fallout will be huge.

54 minutes ago, booha said:

So Ri, who has decided to marry Kyung Jun, declares this to her family, and both families are engulfed in cheers and shock, respectively.
Meanwhile, Yoon A, who stops by her obstetrics and gynecology for her regular checkup, sees So Ri getting a checkup in the same hospital..

That is why Haru will eventually leave her. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Anyone else feel like the writer thought of the drama name first and then went wild on all the twists? It's like a PSA on terrible parents and doing everything yourself. Haru's mother is such a selfish woman. She doesn't care that she's ruining lives as long as she gets what she wants.

I feel bad for Sori the most. Haru is so passive, it's almost like he's actively helping others ruin his life. He hasn't taken charge at all. Hopefully after the inevitable time jump we see some character development, because right now I'm not sure he deserves Sori.

5 hours ago, MLWetherill said:

I think the cheating  couple as much wanted to be together. This false story gets a divorce for KN and separates Haru and SR. The cheaters would not be able to marry otherwise. But now we will have so much heartache and hatred and now a death. Count one child who will not be with his own father. KN will hate being married to that selfish witch. There will be three unhappy marriages from this. The trickling fallout will be huge.

Well KN mentioned on earlier episode that he regret when he suggested to HEeok to do go something that can make kitae go after haru but its too late someone already knew about that lie they did so they just let it not knowing actually also sori is pregnant with haru child.. so far sori,kyungjun,grandpa and the nurse was the only people who knew about sori pregnancy and on the characters description of haru it was written after knowing sori got pregnant by kyungjun he left for the us & comeback after 5yrs which i am curious why on earth after 5 yrs sori and him became enemy.. i am so sure the nurse will used the dna result that she toke fr. Kyungjun bag later to make kyungjun support her and her kid so she wont reveal also about the secret that kyungjun exchange the result of dna 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, MLWetherill said:

Haru will definitely leave her because she is selfish. Proof is how she decided to push Haru to take care of her / act spoiled because she is pregnant with his child ( but not his child).  I feel that her obsessive love for Haru is wrong. She had no problem showing up at the funeral and rub it in her ( So Ri’s face) That she is with Haru. She treats Haru like he is an object. 

7 hours ago, MLWetherill said:

KN will hate being married to that selfish witch.

At the funeral, he was annoyed by her lack of manners. I enjoyed watching SR’s mom putting her in her place since she is will be the NEW WIFE. Lol lol 

• Like 5

Just done watching the live stream of this drama and damn never expected time jump had come this fast hahaha anyhow so yuna knew about sori pregnancy and she collided with this selfish jerk kyungjun and looks like on the preview eehok came back to being poor while those parasite family looks have stable life tsk tsk but looks like heeok is totally not in good term with her mother in law lol 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

goodbye to Heeok that night only cause he will get married to okhee but when he saw heeok cried he didn't proceed on telling him his goodbye... then be

After the Gangster ambushed him about HR's paternity, he  did say ( the subs)to himself  if it was that time. He also demanded to know from HO about HR's father in a preview and the next episode. He was very emotional. Why would he ask her if he had never slept with her? 

@partyon  A poll a poll. We have have been guessing when HR's paternity will be revealed to SR.  I forgot to give them to you. Also this question, did KN sleep with HO that he thought HR could have been his son? I'll PM and give you the questions.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, maribella said:

@partyon  I want a poll. We have have been guessing when HR's paternity will be revealed to SR. Also this question, did KN sleep with HO that he thought HR could have been his son? I'll PM and give you the questions.

Alright chingu, I will wait for your PM. :kiss_wink:

GIF by Looney Tunes

• Like 4

11 hours ago, booha said:

That means YA may know about SR being pregnant with HR's baby but kept it to herself? 

Proof is how she decided to push Haru to take care of her / act spoiled because she is pregnant with his child ( but not his child).

He knew it wasn't his child. But we know he's being the noble idiot, so is OK. I hope she and SR had a good talk. 

• Like 4

He knew it wasn't his child. But we know he's being the noble idiot, so is OK. I hope she and SR had a good talk. 

I know he knows but she wanted to make SR Jealous at her grandfather’s funeral. It wasn’t the time or place to put that act in play

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maribella said:

After the Gangster ambushed him about HR's paternity, he  did say ( the subs)to himself  if it was that time. He also demanded to know from HO about HR's father in a preview and the next episode. He was very emotional. Why would he ask her if he had never slept with her? 

@partyon 

Kwangnam ofcourse wanna know who really is and he want heeok to tell him honestly what happened...idk why u can't get that part seriously and dear haru and sori were the main couple here...it was them at the end and its impossible haru would be kwangnam son if he is really the end game with sori

2 hours ago, maribella said:

@partyon  

And btw just before the grandpa death kyungjun was ask to take a dna test using their toothbrush and the result came back negative but because kyungjun still wanna believe on the lie that haru was kwangnam son he go to heeok to ask why the result of dna he toke was negative and this heeok told him used the result of the one they toke because what kyungjun used was toothbrush and its not accurate not like what they used to test haru its by blood and this dumb kyungjun really believe it cause thats whats also what he wanna believe... but sad to say the nurse knew everything that what kyungjun had given the grandpa was fake result 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Poll time.... Who is your father?

tumblr_nb1k2ba0AM1qz9wlpo1_1280.gifv

@maribella has designed this week's questions. Thank you! :dorakiss:

With the help of @Lmangla sweetie I got the poll up. Please vote!

And if you have any ideas for the next poll, do not hesitate to contact me or one of the other EOs. :kiss_wink:

re: @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

believe... but sad to say the nurse knew everything that what kyungjun had given the grandpa was fake result 

I think DH the nurse knowing what KJ has done can either add to the twist or unravel it. KJ could have stopped the whole show if he told OH or Grandpa the truth. DH may be the lynch pin here.

Kwangnam ofcourse wanna know who really is and he want heeok to tell him honestly what happened...idk why u can't get that part seriously a

It had nothing to do with who are the major actors. You are saying I didn't understand the episode and they had never slept together. I said they had, that's why he rushed to ask her. Why would he ask her who the father really was? They had broken up at that time. 

The time leap now shows SR going for interviews most likely for funding and HR is reading something. They are going be bumping into each other. :hwaiting2:

I think SR had broken ties with her mother or she is destitute. She's lurking around to see her grandson, it seems. The boy's a new actor, I haven't seen him before.

I know he knows but she wanted to make SR Jealous at her grandfather’s funeral. It wasn’t the time or place to put that act in play

That's a bit much. I thought she went with HR and her father. 

She is like KJ, conniving to get HR.

I still don't understand how she and SR have been friends for so long.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2