[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

26 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

When do you think the truth? I say 50-70? but I hope sooner thought.

I’m going to guess 60 randomly. Mostly cause after that they will have to deal with the fall out. Which will include who knew what when. Or most likely people lying about what they knew when. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

Now I'm not quite sure if the writer intends for our main couple to end up together considering that they have so many obstacles to overcome.

1. The siblings Lie™
2. KN and HO marrying each other which then makes HR and SR half-siblings legally even if HR finds out about the lie.
3. SR and KJ's marriage
4. HR and YA's marriage 

And so many misunderstandings to sort out.

11 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I think this is why they made the father one of Haru's friends instead of a stranger. I think once Haru finds that out he might step aside to allow the friend to be the father. If it was a stranger that she didn't know, then I could see him not willing to abandon the child. However, if the biological father wants to be in his child's life I could see Haru stepping aside

I can see HR stepping aside as well but YA is the problem here. I believe she will do anything to cling onto HR, including hiding the truth about his paternity from him even if she finds out about it. YA might love HR but she is too self serving.

Also, I just don't see all the problems getting resolved within 70 episodes but maybe the pacing will pick up once the time jump happens. I'm really really hoping that our two cinnamon rolls end up together and get the HEA they deserve. OH as well. At this point I can't bring myself to care about what happens to the others even if the writer tries to redeem their characters.

I hope the time jump comes soon too because I don't think I can handle any more heartbreaks

Edited by Legslo
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Kyung-Joon needs to back off. Of course, he is going to lie and convince Sori to marry him. I think he lies to the grandfather too, and the truth he wants to tell Sori is that they are siblings. This is so she gets rid of the baby. 

My guess is KJ's family finds out the truth first out of all the parents and keep their mouth shut. KJ being married into that family will allow them to mooch for the rest of their lives. 

I think grandpa has to die, and he changed his will before he did. This way Haru will inherit a lot of his money. But wouldn't that be suspicious for everyone. I am not sure how they explain that away. 

I think this is why they made the father one of Haru's friends instead of a stranger. I think once Haru finds that out he might step aside to allow the friend to be the father. If it was a stranger that she didn't know, then I could see him not willing to abandon the child. However, if the biological father wants to be in his child's life I could see Haru stepping aside. 

The question now is when does Yoon-ah find out and is it before the time jump. If its after the time jump maybe I could give some leeway to why she keeps lying, to keep her child's father with them. However, if it is before the time jump she is just as terrible as KJ. 

I want the time jump to happen at the end of this week, but I am unsure. We still have to find out the nurse is pregnant and how she will deal with it. Shouldn't she find out she is pregnant by now, if Sori and Yoon-ah have found out.

I think Do-hee (nurse) will ask to be funded by KJ. However, if he is having a mistress how does no one notice the money going missing. Especially since its Sori's families money. Unless the second he becomes the son-in-law he is promoted to some high position that pays better. 

Kdramas always have smart people doing stupid things. KJ is smart enough to make SR his new spousal target, but he left his briefcase with an important secret on the sofa. Tsk, tsk.

KJ became some kind of director in the chart, so he should have enough to fund his kid.

The grandfather was reaching out for his pen when he fell, so it looked like he has not completed the form. Did OH find it?

I wonder where the writer got the idea for HO. She's thick skinned and she's no concept of propriety. She asked OH to fund HR's wedding and she came to the old man's funeral as the future wife?

I don't think the grandmother knew what's going on.

11 hours ago, SBoramie said:

since he's the only one who genuinely supported Sori. Good thing Sori still has her grandmother though.

He wants SR to abort.

• Like 5

HO is the worst. Like her actions up to now and in the preview, the absolute worst. 

That nurse is nosy, but why wouldn't she have exposed KJ when grandpa woke up. She was there.

I know that OH is hiding the will with the best intentions, but I don't like her for it. The audience knows the paternity is a lie, however OH does not. So, she wants to cheat Haru out of his inheritance and deny grandfather's wishes. She doesn't get to take away grandfathers' dying wish no matter the reason. 

Kyung Joon is so selfish. I wonder what pushes Sori to agree to marry him. Does he just wear her down eventually? At this point she wants to be a single mother. 

• Like 5

Watching the episode raw just made me annoyed with the old man. But with the subs, it seemed he had always wanted a grandson. He was rather pathetic about it. It's difficult to understand that part of Korean culture. 

Between HO, KN and KJ, they have brought so much pain to so many lives. The old man's death is the latest sad outcome of their lies.

I thought DH the nurse was another pest, maybe, but she's going to keep KJ on his toes and worse. He deserves it. Carrying that old lady's bag all the time? I thought he was a harmless gold digger but when one is looking for easy money, it will come a time when scruples are thrown away. His illegitimate child is going to hound him. I wonder if he and the nurse will hook up again later after a bad day with SR or she's pregnant now. 
I think he'll cheat on SR.

26 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

she wants to cheat Haru out of his inheritance and deny grandfather's wishes. She doesn't get to take away grandfathers' dying wish no matter the reason. 

In the preview, she says when the time comes, she'll let him have it.

Legally, I think it can be challenged. He wrote it in a hospital, might not be of sound mind. If he wrote 'to my grandson HR' and he was not, HR might not get it. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Legally, I think it can be challenged. He wrote it in a hospital, might not be of sound mind. If he wrote 'to my grandson HR' and he was not, HR might not get it. 

I really believe that HR should not have this heritage, it would be very unwelcome, whatever the grandpa wished, he did it because he thought HR be of his blood, he is not his grandson, afterwards, that Exsit to see other people inherit something even if they're not really family,

anyway I think OH will give it to HARu but in private so that Sori doesn't know the truth, I thought that OH Knew Haru Wasn't her soon ex Husband"s son, This Is Really a  Mess
Speaking of Haru I'm amazed that he manages to look Sori in the eye, right now he thinks he kissed and slept with his sister, if he finds out she's pregnant with his baby he'll kill himself lol

I think the truth will come out around episode 70, and just 30 episodes left for the consequences, and seeing how the two leads can get together, it will be hard to build a romance between them again as long as Haru believes that they have blood ties. Just talking about this secret, I realized that the only person who is not aware around them is Sori, so I wonder how, where and when she will know this lie? I bet it'll be right before the truth is out or maybe right after her marriage to KJ, but KJ will know that Sori is pregnant with Haru, so he will raise Haru's child  lol

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Legslo said:

characters.

I hope the time jump comes soon too because I don't think I can handle any more heartbreaks

I am looking forward to the time jump. I am so tired of seeing So Ri, her mom and Ha Ru in so much pain.  

Characters I dislike 

Kyung Joon and his parents are very selfish people. Looking forward to their karma. Kyung Joon may appear to worried but he is only acting for his desire. If he wasn’t so nosy, he would not be in this predicament that will happen in the future.  

Yoon A is so obsessed with Ha Ru, she will never be happy. She will always be jealous of So Ri because her marriage will never be a happy one, only her child will be loved. 

Park Hee Ok , I am really looking forward to see if her marriage will be a happy one will all the lies she is telling. She is crazy to think her friendship with So Ri’s mom will be fulfilling. She think it is okay to share everything including boyfriends. 

Kyung Joon is a disgrace @maribella

@marrez1 It is distasteful for him to raise her So Ri’s child because he won’t be a good father. He will treat his own blood better than SR’s child. Kyung Joon is a selfish man and has no talent. He is also lazy and spends most of his time minding other peoples business and spilling the beans to be people’s favor. I find it so funny , he thinks his parents can’t keep a secret when he himself does the same thing. Smh smh smh 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Legally maybe, but to be fair he told OH before he was in the hospital what his wishes were. He also told KN in his office he wanted to give everything to Haru. So they could go through legal routes to get it thrown out while knowing they were lying and denying grandfather's wishes. 

I'm trying to think of the consequences of her hiding it. Because they wouldn't just put that in for nothing. Maybe HO finds it and uses it to her advantage. If Haru found it he would prob destroy it, so thats not interesting.

Who did the inheritance get taken away from? Before Haru I doubt Sori was listed. Given grandfather's want for a male heir, it prob all goes to KN. If thats the case I would rather it go to Haru, even if he is not blood related. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

Legally maybe, but to be fair he told OH before he was in the hospital what his wishes were. He also told KN in his office he wanted to give everything to Haru. So they could go through legal routes to get it thrown out while knowing they were lying and denying grandfather's wishes. 

I'm trying to think of the consequences of her hiding it. Because they wouldn't just put that in for nothing. Maybe HO finds it and uses it to her advantage. If Haru found it he would prob destroy it, so thats not interesting.

Who did the inheritance get taken away from? Before Haru I doubt Sori was listed. Given grandfather's want for a male heir, it prob all goes to KN. If thats the case I would rather it go to Haru, even if he is not blood related. 

Tonight episode will see hehe and seriously this drama getting unpredictable hahaha so better to wait and see how this writer gonna write tonights episode looks like the drama also is stable no.2 in korea huh 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

really believe that HR should not have this heritage, it would be very unwelcome, whatever the grandpa wished, he did it because he thought HR be of his blood, he is not his grandson, afterwards, that Exsit to see other people inherit something even if they're not really family,

I think one should be able to give one's wealth to anyone but close family should be given some, they may not help you grow the company but they celebrate, enjoy, grieve etc. together with you. 
Listening to the grandmother and OH argue about her asking for 10% of KN's wealth shows how little Grandmother appreciate what her DIL has done for 30 years.

46 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

Legally maybe, but to be fair he told OH before he was in the hospital what his wishes were. He also told KN in his office he wanted to give everything to Haru. So

That was because he thought HR was his grandson. I'm sure he would not leave him a penny if he knew the truth.    
I think OH would reveal the existence of the will after a time leap when the dust has settled - at least with HR's paternity. Afterall HR lived in their house instead of an orphanage.

55 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Kyung Joon is a disgrace @maribella

@marrez1 It is distasteful for him to raise her So Ri’s child because he won’t be a good father. He will treat his

He and his family are so lacking in self respect, I am amazed that they are running a pizza place. I wonder for how long? They are old and just now became self sufficient.

KJ is still an iffy character, he can still turn good or bad.

I really would like to see HO and KN get their just dessert. Lose everything, maybe has a small pension from their children. 

• Like 5

Watched Ep 26 out of curiosity to see what's currently happening in the show.

First: So Ri discovered that she's pregnant and knew straight away it's Ha Ru! And why is that Ha Ru appears so meek and weak? He wanted to marry Yun A, who is carrying someone's else baby? :wut:

Second: Who is that girl who doesn't want So Ri to marry Kyung Jun? She revealed everything to the grandpa!

Third: What is Kyung Jun's deal? He wants to get married into a rich family? Even his family didn't believe him when he told them he's marrying Ha Ru....hmm....

Four: If Ha Ru and So Ri are siblings....there would be an ultimate makjang plot! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, maribella said:

Kdramas always have smart people doing stupid things. KJ is smart enough to make SR his new spousal target, but he left his briefcase with an important secret on the sofa. Tsk, tsk.

KJ became some kind of director in the chart, so he should have enough to fund his kid.

The grandfather was reaching out for his pen when he fell, so it looked like he has not completed the form. Did OH find it?

I wonder where the writer got the idea for HO. She's thick skinned and she's no concept of propriety. She asked OH to fund HR's wedding and she came to the old man's funeral as the future wife?

I don't think the grandmother knew what's going on.

He wants SR to abort.

After watching the latest ep with subs, I take back everything good I said about the grandfather. I get that he feels guilty that HR was born without a father but wanting to add HR into the family's register and asking SR to abort the baby without sparing a thought on how she might feel is just plain insensitive. I'm kind of curious if OH stopping the grandfather to add HR to the family's register is cus she genuinely cares for SR's feelings or simply cus she didn't want HR to get any inheritance since she's already getting so little out of it but I'm gonna pity SR if its the latter.  I doubt HR gonna get a single dime though cus iirc he will leave for the US with YA so its either the will is incomplete hence not valid under the law or either the person who found the grandfather first saw the will and hid it so nobody will know the existence of the new will. Anyway, I really can't stand seeing the sight of KJ and HO now. Both of them are just so utterly shameless. I can't count the amount of times I wanted to slap them already.  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, SBoramie said:

I'm kind of curious if OH stopping the grandfather to add HR to the family's register is cus she genuinely cares for SR's feelings or simply cus she didn't want HR to get any inheritance since she's already getting so little out of it but I'm gonna pity SR if its the latter

Ok Hee loves her daughter. She doesn’t want her daughter to be hurting right now. Don’t forget She almost committed suicide because of YN and HR getting together. Smh smh smh 

Park Hee Ok doesn’t want HR in the family register to prevent them from doing a DNA test. If they did one, HR and SR will get together. She is the type of woman who wants her happiness first before anyone else’s. 

SR’a grandfather has been wanting a grandson for a long time. He stated he felt empty due there was no grandson. He is a typical Korean elder who prefers a son over a daughter. Sure he loves SR  but not as much as if it was a boy. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Ok Hee loves her daughter. She doesn’t want her daughter to be hurting right now. Don’t forget She almost committed suicide because of YN and HR getting together.

OH loves her daughter and is willing to do many things. HO does not care about HR at most times, so why is she preventing him and the Gangster from knowing they are related. I think she wants to hide that she was raped by him.

In Winter Sonata, Bae Yung Jung's mother also lied about him and Choi Ji Woo being siblings. She was not pregnant but she told him she will always love him, and for him to never forget her. So sweet. Decades later, I still remember it.

I think I'll get a scene where SR will tell HR that she will always love him, even though he is her brother - assuming the lie reached her.

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Watched Ep 26 out of curiosity to see what's currently happening in the show.

You've missed the background. KJ eavesdropped on OH telling HR he's her husband's son which he was not, his father was the gangster. HR told SR he was marrying YA because she was with his baby and he knew it wasn't. Still with me?

By saying that he believed he did not have to tell SR that they were siblings which they were not.

The girl was the nurse who dated KJ because they both thought the other was rich. She is now nursing Grandfathet.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SBoramie said:

After watching the latest ep with subs, I take back everything good I said about the grandfather.

Same, I have no love for either of SR's grandparents after seeing how they kept blaming OH for trying to destroy the family. Grandfather is a male chauvinist who holds no respect for the women in his family.  And grandmother has no control and power within the household so she takes it out on her daughter-in-law OH. 

OH and SR will probably reconcile only after the truth is out but hopefully they would not be fighting against each other before then. That would be heartbreaking. 

I'm very glad that SR is confronting HR and YA and not letting them off easily. I'm starting to dislike HR's passiveness a little but I look forward to seeing him get his act together after the time jump.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Legslo said:

I'm very glad that SR is confronting HR and YA and not letting them off easily. I'm starting to dislike HR's passiveness a little but I look forward to seeing him get his act together after the time jump.

Even after watching 1 episode (Ep 26), I very much dislike Ha Ru's meekness and not showing that he can take charge of any situation. Not a typical male lead that I would like to see.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2