[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

And all this is happening because of his mom and Dad, when they found out they are going to be so mad.

'Mad' may be an understatement. 

Sori is angry at her mum and OH looks as if she is self sacrificing for her daughter when it really is not necessary.

You have to watch HO perking up when she talks about the future. OH's response ( sub) is ' psycho witch'. I think she deserves to be called something worse.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@Ayame thank you for posting this chart. 

I had no clue how twisted this drama was going be!!!!!!!!

Watching episode 25 has left me

Shocked Oh My God GIF

honestly started this drama only because I like the main leads.  AFTER just seeing the relationship chart and episode 25…..

dizzy sailor moon GIF

this is definitely a drama

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I'm SO rooting for sori. I was honestly worried that the writer would make the female lead be a pushover and wallow in self pity. Can't wait to see Vengeful Sori!

So glad this turned out to be a revenge drama instead of SOL after all.

Hopefully the cheating couple get what they deserve as well as YA and KJ for all the hurt and trouble they caused for our two cinnamon rolls. I do hope the writer does not make HR take the brunt of SR's anger and vice versa as they are both the victims of their parents' selfishness. 

That being said, what HR did was stupid. If his own fatherless upbringing was what motivated him, he could have offered to be the godfather of YA's child instead of implying that he is the father of the child RIGHT IN FRONT of SR. smh

HR was the one who hurt SR first and now he's getting angry that SR tried to move on from him. Wasn't that what he wanted as well?

Looking at the character chart I'm guessing do hee will also be a target of sori's spite

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Been chasing this drama mainly for Eunjung and can I say it has been a heck of a rollercoaster ride especially the past few episodes. The drama title 'Love Twist' sure fits whatever happening right now in the drama but I definitely got duped by the colorful poster because I thought it was gonna be a romcom/family drama though I kinda like it now with how unpredictable the story is. Anyway, I think it will be interesting to see more focus on the main leads now since the focus has been on Ok-hee/Hee-ok/Kwangnam's backstory. I somehow think Sori will start to take her revenge on those who did her wrong especially Haru/Yuna after seeing the preview for ep 26. There will prolly be a time jump soon which I can't wait for it.  

Edited by SBoramie
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 12/23/2021 at 9:49 PM, Ayame said:

I just edited the character chart to English, for those who wants it. I haven't really started watching this drama yet, but I will eventually so I thought I might as well edit the chart lol.

(Full chart here)

Funny how the last syllable of the 3 babies is Byul.

Thanks @Ayamefor translating the chart.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

There are already two illegitimate children coming up. Is KJ's illegitimate child being revealed tonight? I hope it is after he married SR. At least, he would not be such a creep to marry a daughter of a rich family and abandon a nurse.

May be they will match the nurse with HR's friend, father of YA's child. Now it will be a mess, not a twist.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

wow the relationship chart in this drama makes me dizzy :D

am more impressed that they managed to make a relationship chart. I would have struggled on how to draw these characters lines.  :lol: 

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

This is a hot mess right now eh.

And let us get this time jump going as painful to watch. So many people hurt by the cheating couple lying. I thought VIP was hard to watch but this is heart-breaking for the main couple.  Please do not make us wait for another 50 episodes for Haru to find out the truth.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

so sori did not know she was pregnant until now.  and now the grandpa knows the lie parentage about Haru. 

So grandpa think that  haru is really is grandchild?? a young boy that he wanted, Haru  risks inheriting a nice fortune, or working in their company soon or after the time jump.

• Like 2

Here is the ratings for Episode 26!:)

2022-01-17 107 - 9.7 (6th) 8.7 (6th)

2 hours ago, MLWetherill said:

And let us get this time jump going as painful to watch. So many people hurt by the cheating couple lying. I thought VIP was hard to watch but this is heart-breaking for the main couple.  Please do not make us wait for another 50 episodes for Haru to find out the truth.

Yeah, I so agree, I don't wait this mess for another 50 episodes, I hope they don't keep it for along.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MLWetherill said:

This may be optimistic. I am looking at the 90s. Look at how slow the story has developed.

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

So grandpa think that  haru is really is grandchild?? a young boy that he wanted, Haru  risks inheriting a nice fortune, or working in their company soon or after the time jump.

The chart says he is the CEO of an investment company, which I think is funded by YA's father. KJ works KN.

@partyon there is a good poll question. When will the truths be known:

The paternity of HR

the paternity of YA's child

the paternity of .... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Yesterday and today episode is just plain brutal and painful for me to watch. The sight at seeing Sori cry while watching Yuna and Haru start a happy family while she is alone is just so heartbreaking. From the preview today, seems like tomorrow episode will be yet another sad episode so I guess its gonna be a crying fest for a while till we get a time jump. I honestly can't wait for the time jump when Sori finally toughen up and start taking revenge on everyone at least that's what I'm hoping.    

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

YES, today episode is so painful , poor Sori

Again, i was right, grandpa want Haru  inherits his fortune if he dies, but he asked SML to do a test to find out if Haru is really his grandson, saw tomorrow's preview, grandpa will either be crippled or dead, but I don't think that he had time to modify his written will,we will see
it seems that the SML may be aware of the truth thanks to this test but he can modify it, in any case, the truth will not come out now

• Like 4