[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

The written preview:

After Yoona and Saetbyul have left, Haru and Heeok are left with only the two of them.  The two have dinner together for the first time in their lives.  Meanwhile, Ki-tae, who finds out about So-ri and Haru's marriage, goes to the wedding hall drunk

:surprisedwut:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

The written preview:

After Yoona and Saetbyul have left, Haru and Heeok are left with only the two of them.  The two have dinner together for the first time in their lives.  Meanwhile, Ki-tae, who finds out about So-ri and Haru's marriage, goes to the wedding hall drunk

Please don't tell me they intending to drag KT's arc all the way to the end, I hope they settle this scum by tomorrow ep.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

Tomorrow is still Wednesday. I am predicting the verdict on PKT and KJ will be on Thursday.

Friday will be the happy ending with the time jump, showing KJ's release from jail.

I think you are right, SB will find out CG is her father tomorrow so KT and KJ will be settle on Thursday instead. Though crossing fingers that KT will be caught tomorrow as well since he's gonna turn up drunk and catching him will be a piece of cake. I will be surprised if they managed to let him escape when there will be many people there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SBoramie said:

Please don't tell me they intending to drag KT's arc all the way to the end, I hope they settle this scum by tomorrow ep.

What a bothersome character! 
So what if a convicted criminal accused their son of trying to murder him, what evidence does he have? It could be any mugger. 
Now he's going to ruin their wedding ceremony.

I knew SR is going to wear white. Not lace as I predicted.

Koreans also wear white for funerals don't they? Glad they don't have HR getting down on his knees proposing to SR. I really don't like Asians doing that. It's so Hollywood. I think Europeans don't do it either.

• Like 4

@maribella I see them wearing either black or white for a funeral.

Yea, I couldn't understand why is KT still roaming free when he doesn't have any evidence but I'm thinking maybe the writer is intending for KT to wreck havoc at the wedding with someone getting hurt, maybe the kids and KJ's conscience will finally prick him and he will confess everything.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Me too , I hate watching Female leads or any leads suffer

And sometimes in these revenge dramas they go overboard with how much they put the leads through!!

2 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Same, I can't understand how they ended YN's arc so swiftly and ast but this man is still annoying all of us!

How much more chaos can he bring? 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Same, I can't understand how they ended YN's arc so swiftly and ast but this man is still annoying all of us!

How much more chaos can he bring? 

The writer could just ended KT if she wanted but I think she's letting KT roam free cus KT will expose KJ if he's arrested first which can't give KJ a redemption. She need to let the viewers sympathize with KJ by adding those crying scenes between KJ and HB/DH and finally letting KJ voluntarily confess so he will be hailed as the redemption god.  I'm just happy we are only left with 3 episodes.

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Tomorrow is still Wednesday. I am predicting the verdict on PKT and KJ will be on Thursday.

Friday will be the happy ending with the time jump, showing KJ's release from jail.

I am so happy Dong Man's eyes are open. He had to tell his loving wife, Do you trust Kyung Joon???? Question of the day was well said out loud from the right person. The dreamer has finally opened his eyes and it was about time. 

Don't you guys think the roles has reveresed with Kyung Joon's parents??? @maribella @Min Mcgonagall @SBoramie @Newbie21SG @booha  @sal2

Episode 100. this was a classic episode because this is what you call  A blame game and  I think it was @maribella who said So Ri is getting her  Karma for what she said to him when SR proposed a second time for Marriage.  So now the writer is using that particular scene to get the FL ( So Ri) stop hating him because she did hurt him first. I still disagree, he ahd two choices. CHose DH to get married and make So Ri get humiliated or put in her place. He let himself be used. smh smh

@Min Mcgonagall  Very ture these revenge do go overboard but it's only because the victim can't be reasoned with anymore. smh smh All they see is their pain and once that pain festers, it becaomes umanageable. smh smh msh Chingu I don't think there would have been an YA arc at all if there wasn't an extension. It was the extension that forced the writer to redeem these ungrateful characters.

• Like 3

@UnniSarah I thought MJ would be the one saying it but seem like they made DM say it instead so we know he has finally woken up. Better late than never :lol:

Yea, KJ is totally at fault here, I don't see how is it SR's fault. Its not like she threatened him to marry her. Hes an adult, he can make his own choices.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

blame game and  I think it was @maribella who said So Ri is getting her  Karma for what she said to him when SR

It must be someone else. I only started watching seriously after the time leap of 5 years. Miss Oh was already a saint. It may be her karma as she felt she had to apologise to KJ. But I find her annoying at most times with her 'sorry's ' and sacrificing herself and also HB. She is 4 kicks FL for me - I want to give her 4 out 5 kicks in the rear. Yu Jun of A man in a veil gets 5 kicks. That très annoying Miss otoke.

still disagree, he ahd teo choices. CHose DH to get married and make So Ri get humiliated or put in her place. He let hi

31 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Yea, KJ is totally at fault here, I don't see how is it SR's fault. Its not like she threatened him to marry her. Hes an adult, he can make his own choices

The writer makes SR apologise because she's like her mother. Blaming herself for PKT's evil doing. SR just has to go on self recrimination bout. But she seemed to be in control when talking to HR not long after. I had expected her to be in tears for a few days.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

It must be someone else. I only started watching seriously after the time leap of 5 years. Miss Oh was already a saint. It may be her karma as she felt she had to apologise to KJ. But I find her annoying at most times with her 'sorry's ' and sacrificing herself and also HB. She is 4 kicks FL for me - I want to give her 4 out 5 kicks in the rear. Yu Jun of A man in a veil gets 5 kicks. That très annoying Miss otoke.

Thanks for telling me this :fullofhearts:

• Like 1

Don't you guys think the roles has reveresed with Kyung Joon's parents??

He finally woke up...it took him long enough.

Very ture these revenge do go overboard but it's only because the victim can't be reasoned with anymore. smh smh All they see is their pain and once that pain festers, it becaomes umanageable. smh smh msh Chingu I don't think there would have been an YA arc at all if there wasn't an extension. It was the extension that forced the writer to redeem these ungrateful characters.

Well, it's still tiring and frustrating! And yes, maybe that's the reason why we are having all of these ppl redeemed, but It's so unrealistic...I loved how this writer twisted and untwisted the drama many times, but rn it's like...why did they even bother?

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

The writer makes SR apologise because she's like her mother. Blaming herself for PKT's evil doing.

I mean, how come nobody is telling these two to stop blaming themselves?! I don't get it! This bothers me more thant YA suddendly deciding she will divorce Haru. Like, at this rate OH would go to jail instead of HO if it were needed. 

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

That très annoying Miss otoke.

hahahahahaha I can't...that's so accurate!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Apparently the writer only wrote 3 dramas before she wrote about love twist so i wouldn't expect it to be top notch. 

Just to let you everyone know:

Also i know you don't like this drama but don't go attacking the writer. Criticism and feedback is fine but please don't hurt the writer. To be successful everyone has to start at the bottom and then progress to the top. 

I'm not saying anyone has but yea 

Edited by Chopchop2912
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sigh it’s been busy lately  Barely catching up with episodes  What a demanding  this life of mine became :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:
Okay it seems the writer put a great deal of effort on how the kids are rearranged into a new family setting.    These kids are only 6 years old yet they know what/how to say perfectly, so their transitions appear to be satisfactory.    The viewers don’t want to see these kids get lost because of the ugly mess caused by the grownups.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1