[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

haven't had a chance to check it all out but based on the description that @joccu gave me, it looks like it will be a  trainwreck -- lots of eye rolls for us. :D as many as red shoes? or is this barf drama style? hahahaha.... 

Reveal hidden contents

@Lmangla  I check couple of episodes of love twist. It´s going to be a mess. the ML and FL that are not still dating each other. they do fancy each other. They have a business together. But FL dad is cheating his wife with the ML mom. the ML lead mom is also a friend of FL mom. And I saw the relationship chart. the lead are going to get married with other people. 

tagging second husband chingus -- we will need some entertainment when the drama ends in 4-5 weeks. check it out if you need something after second husband :)

@youngae, @TheQueenReturns, @LeftCoastOppa, @crystaltears, @twinkle_little_star, @confusedheart, @great555, @whome, @Bejaffled, @chococarmela, @tofumochu, @vintage, @UnniSarah, @Newbie21SG, @shahila197878, @lilian c, @lysanderayumi, @Naty828, @dulceres, @lhynne, @minglanfan2, @lilybeth baah, @Stellaa, @msmy, @jayakris, @Ldy Gmerm, @yamiyugi,.... 

I can’t wait for it. The relationship chart was so twisted lol.

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, marrez1 said:

so maybe HR would be his son? Humm, i don't think

I don't think he is, but the way So Ri's father leaves things unsaid hints on what he thinks. Anyway a DNA test will confirm. I think this is the lie that is mentioned in the show's summary.

It's hard to see what the writer had in mind on what type of character OK is. She seems determined, loyal and very upfront with MJ, an old acquaintance if not friend. But then, she keeps her husband affair from the parents, who will find out anyway. She also does not explain to SR why she objects and she sees the pain her daughter is going through. But she can scream and swears ( I have heard a few of those words before) to her husband and his mistress. Oh, and that hair, please comb it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I don't think he is, but the way So Ri's father leaves things unsaid hints on what he thinks. Anyway a DNA test will confirm. I think this is the lie that is mentioned in the show's summary.

I feel like this drama might be like some others where they pretend DNA tests don't exist. Like the mistress will tell them Haru is his son, and no one will bother to get proof and just believe her. I hope this is not the case, because it makes all the characters look stupid. It is better to show someone paying off a tech to switch results. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, maribella said:

@marrez1, @youactlikeicare @backstreetboysfan 

I agree that HR is not KN's son but KN and OK's reactions seem to point in that direction. 
KN told KJ's dad that HR and SR could not marry even if he and HO broke up. What other reasons were there?

Maybe HO did some DNA swapping?

This could be, Maybe messed was it to make it look like they are.

• Like 1

I don't understand why they changed their minds about getting married. It means that the two backstabbers won't be able to marry. 

The girl giving SR a place to stay is very fishy.

KJ probably found out the salesgirl was pregnant after marrying SR.

The preview shows the two creeps hugging, I am guessing HO says she's all alone. I can't believe they had been carrying on for years. But it seems the spouse and the best friend is quite common in real life.

I feel like giving OK a kick. Just spill it to your daughter, your in laws, it is all going to come out anyway. It would make her less pathetic.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 9:56 PM, joccu said:

I´m caught up. 

I really dislike SR dad :onfirex:

Worth it? May do so after I finished catching up with The Second Husband's Ep 61-66 today.

Luckily, its only 15 episodes that I need to catch up here...:rickroll:

On 1/1/2022 at 1:15 PM, Lmangla said:

haven't had a chance to check it all out but based on the description that @joccu gave me, it looks like it will be a  trainwreck -- lots of eye rolls for us. :D as many as red shoes? or is this barf drama style? hahahaha.... 

Reveal hidden contents

@Lmangla  I check couple of episodes of love twist. It´s going to be a mess. the ML and FL that are not still dating each other. they do fancy each other. They have a business together. But FL dad is cheating his wife with the ML mom. the ML lead mom is also a friend of FL mom. And I saw the relationship chart. the lead are going to get married with other people. 

tagging second husband chingus -- we will need some entertainment when the drama ends in 4-5 weeks. check it out if you need something after second husband :)

@youngae, @TheQueenReturns, @LeftCoastOppa, @crystaltears, @twinkle_little_star, @confusedheart, @great555, @whome, @Bejaffled, @chococarmela, @tofumochu, @vintage, @UnniSarah, @Newbie21SG, @shahila197878, @lilian c, @lysanderayumi, @Naty828, @dulceres, @lhynne, @minglanfan2, @lilybeth baah, @Stellaa, @msmy, @jayakris, @Ldy Gmerm, @yamiyugi,.... 

Will be giving it a try perhaps.....thanks for the tag! I also need a daily dose of makjang after the Second Husband. The All Round Wife is already halfway through and I am not sure if I am up for catching up another 60 episodes for that.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, joccu said:

I never get why they are keeping cheating a secret.  it going to be ever more big blow when everyone else founds out. And finds out that the Wife already knew. and did not tell them.

Worst case I have heard was everybody knew and the wife was the last to know. :pensive:

If the writer wants to make it realistic, we may not get our main couple back. 

• Like 1

I think Hee OK saying lets break up is going to be the catalyst for KN to realize he wants to divorce his wife and marry the mistress. 

So from what we learned in the previous episodes KN did not inherit his company from his father. It was a company that he built himself. I wonder what grandfather's reaction will be to the affair. 

They keep having Hee Ok cut herself off when she is talking to Haru. My guess they are going to give her some history to make Haru forgive her. The lengths she had to go to get that money she gave him. Even if it is bad, she is still the worst. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I think Hee OK saying lets break up is going to be the catalyst for KN to realize he wants to divorce his wife and marry the mistress. 

So from what we learned in the previous episodes KN did not inherit his company from his father. It was a company that he built himself. I wonder what grandfather's reaction will be to the affair. 

They keep having Hee Ok cut herself off when she is talking to Haru. My guess they are going to give her some history to make Haru forgive her. The lengths she had to go to get that money she gave him. Even if it is bad, she is still the worst. 

I FFW a lot when the two come up. Did  they say when they started? Or maybe OK was the third party earlier. We sometimes get that to redeem adulterers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I FFW a lot when the two come up. Did  they say when they started? Or maybe OK was the third party earlier. We sometimes get that to redeem adulterers.

They mentioned that when Hee Ok won Miss Korea, KN went into the military out of sadness. However, they did mention that OH visited him during that time. KN felt that due to his family not having money that he didn’t have a chance with Hee Ok. 

The way they talk it seems like KN had feelings back then but nothing ever happened. 

• Like 2