[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

KBS DRAMA

LOVE TWIST

fullsizephoto1395946.jpg

Drama: Love Twist or Twists of Love (literal title)

Hangul: 사랑의 꽈배

Romanization: Salangui Kkwabaegi

Genre: melodrama, family drama

Executive producer: park Ki Ho

Director: Kim Won Yong

Writer: Lee Eun Joo

Network: KBS

Episodes: 103

Release Date: December 13th, 2021 - 20-may-2022

Runtime: Monday to Friday 19:50

Oficial site:

https://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetwist/pc/detail.html?smenu=c8e571

Plot

It tells the story of a family whose love and life are totally twisted because of a lie.

Cast:

오소리

Hamn Eun Jung as Badger  (the CEO of the online shopping mall 'Twampagi')

박하루

Kim Jin Yeop as Park Haru  (A warm and friendly tsundere style)

강윤아

Son Seong Yoon as Kang Yoon Ah (A high school classmate of Badger and a persistent love affair with Park Haru)

조경준

Jang Se Hyeon as Jo Kyung Joon (A man who only pretends to be a chaebol)

Supporting Cast:

맹옥희

Shim Hye Jin as Maeng Ok Hee, 35 years old

박희옥

Hwang Shin Hye as Park Hee Ok, the best friend of Maeng Ok Hee

오광남

Yoon Da Hoon as Oh Kwang Nam, 39-year-old, a manly man, macho and playboy

1638142718801_349681.jpg

Yoo Tae Woong as Jang Dong Man, failed in business

1638142718858_349692.jpg

Oh Young Shil as Hwang Mi Ja, Kyung Joon's mother

1638142718680_349669.jpg

Park Hye Jin as Kim Soon Bun, Oh Kwang Nam's mother and Badger's grandmother

1638142719105_349727.jpg

Lee Dae Yeon as Yoon Ah's father

1638142719159_349738.jpg

Park Chul Ho as former convict

1638142718936_349705.jpg

Kim Ju Ri as Jo Kyung Joon's ex-woman

1638142719032_349716.jpg

Lee Su Yong as father of Yoon Ah's child.

RELATIONSHIP CHART

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/images/e/ef/Love_Twist_chart.jpg

Press conference

OST Part 1

Spoiler

FORUM RULES

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 5

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST - Premieres December 13th - Hamn Eun Jung, Kim Jin Yeop, Son Seong Yoon & Jang Se Hyeon
  • 2 weeks later...

Many turns and twists

it seems that  the Husband cheats on his wife with her best friend? so the young adults (ours leads, their children) will be between them and the war begins 

SFL will be a witch who wants ML for her

SML seems to be a liar

• Like 2

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Many turns and twists

it seems that  the Husband cheats on his wife with her best friend? so the young adults (ours leads, their children) will be between them and the war begins 

SML seems to be a liar

If so, we are in for a bumpy road oh boy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Many turns and twists

SML seems to be a liar

Lol I'm already excited for that whole triangle between the parents. Love both actresses. 

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

I'm very excited to watch this. Although it could have been interesting if it were a revenge drama involving the male and female lead, but I'm loving the main leads and want to see how their love develops despite their family chaos. I love the fact that the male lead is a nerd and I hope they play on this heavily. I do want to see them have good period of being a couple before any break-ups due to drama because people are suckers for good love stories (such as myself). I hope this drama will be solid as a fan of Eunjung, but it will come down to solid writing and storytelling. 

• Like 7