Court Grants Injunction To Temporarily Prohibit Park Yoochun’s Entertainment Activities

The court has placed a restraining order on Park Yoochun that temporarily prevents him from carrying out activities in the entertainment business. On November 10, the Seoul Central District Court granted an injunction submitted by Yesperar for a suspension of Park Yoochun’s broadcasting and entertainment activities. The court stated, “Until the final judgment is made for the case, Park Yoochun […]

The post Court Grants Injunction To Temporarily Prohibit Park Yoochun’s Entertainment Activities appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 9 months later...

Park Yoo Jung had the image of the perfect Korean guy. A kind, cheerful and touching young man who was loved by everyone. How I like the dramas where he played the main roles! In June 2016, a criminal case was opened against Yu Chong. A certain girl claimed: the singer attacked her in the toilet of a nightclub and committed acts against her will. Later, four more women sued the singer. According to them, the attacks began back in 2014. I believe that he was slandered, he just needed a good lawyer, one who once defended me in court, the best of the Sex Offense Defense Lawyers in Monmouth County literally saved my life. The public was indignant. The singer was removed from the screens, deprived of contracts. Insults against him flooded the Internet.

• 1 month later...

You should pick the best toilet with bidet combination with care based on a few factors. One of the most important aspects is to keep in mind the pros and cons of the bathroom with a bidet combo you are anxious to buy. You should adequately evaluate all other aspects of the product you don’t purchase an uncomfortable one. The following factors are essential to follow if you want to buy the best toilet with bidet.