[Drama 2023] Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,구미호뎐1938

larus

Rookie Kim Joo-young, cast in 'Gumiho 1938'... Acting with Lee Dong-wook and Kim So-yeon

b54e7a7c502c72.jpg

tvN's new drama 'Gumiho 1938' (directed by Kang Shin-hyo, written by Han Woo-ri, produced by Studio Dragon Ha and Woo Pictures) is an action action drama played by Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who crash-landed in an era of chaos in 1938. Here, we return with more dynamic action and more colorful characters from fairy tales on top of an original worldview that exquisitely weaves indigenous gods and native ghosts.

In the play, Kim Joo-young takes on the role of Mae-hwa, the eldest of Mae-nan-guk-juk, a gisaeng at Myoyeon-gak, a high-end restaurant in Gyeongseong. Hong-joo (Kim So-yeon), the owner of each Myoyeon, raised her, a child who had been abandoned and had nowhere to go, as a gisaeng, so she learns to write more than anyone else and takes care of other gisaengs.

In the meantime, she has appeared in a number of historical drama works, including 'Gantaek - War of Women', 'Queen Cheolin', 'Amhaengeosa: Joseon Secret Investigation Team' and 'Bossam - Stealing Destiny', which aired last year. Kim Joo-young, who captured the This time, she foretells a different transformation of her into her charming gisaeng, and her interest is already focused on her performance.

Kim Joo-young confirmed for tvN's 'Gumiho 1938' casting... colorful charm notice

2022061309265909085d3244b4fed18217218513

Actor Kim Joo-young has confirmed the casting of tvN's new drama 'Gumiho 1938'.

'Gumiho 1938' is an action drama about Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who crash-landed in an era of chaos in 1938. Here, we return with more dynamic action and more colorful characters from fairy tales on top of an original worldview that exquisitely weaves indigenous gods and native ghosts.

In the play, Kim Joo-young takes on the role of Mae-hwa, the eldest of Mae-nan-guk-juk, a gisaeng at Myoyeon-gak, a high-end restaurant in Gyeongseong. He was a child who had been abandoned and had nowhere to go, but the owner of Myoyeon-gak, 'Hong-ju' (played by Kim So-yeon), raised him as a gisaeng, so he learns to write harder than anyone else and takes care of other gisaengs.

In the meantime, she appeared in a number of historical drama works, including TV Chosun's 'Gantaek-Women's War', tvN's 'Queen Cheolin', KBS2's 'The Secret Service of Joseon', and MBN's 'Bossam - Stealing Destiny', which aired last year. Kim Joo-young captivated viewers with her hanbok style and stable acting. This time, attention is already focused on her activities as she foretells a different transformation into her charming gisaeng.

Meanwhile, tvN's new drama 'Gumiho 1938' is scheduled to air in 2023.

Two young girls who works for Hong ju and both seems to be very nice people. I have a feeling that they will work as spy for the resistence. I hope Hong Ju will protect them till the end.
I wonder what kind of role will have Kim Yong Ji. We don`t know anything yet. They want to keep it a mystery, I guess. :)

• Like 1

Jo Dal-hwan, confirmed to appear in 'Gumiho 1938'.

p1065571682343981_595_thum.jpg

tvN's new drama 'Gumiho 1938' is an action drama about Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who crash-landed in an era of chaos in 1938. Here, dynamic action and more colorful characters from fairy tales unfold on top of an original worldview that exquisitely weaves indigenous gods and native ghosts.

In the play, Jo Dal-hwan plays the role of 'voodoo', the right-hand man of Lee Rang (Kim Beom), who lives as the boss of a demon gang in 1938. The reality of the Demon Bandits is a group of wolves disguised as human beings. When the leader who was mistakenly caught by Lee Rang loses his life, he swears allegiance to him and becomes his right arm and lives stealing things together.

Following Woo-hyuk of Tving's original 'Rose Mansion', Jo Dal-hwan is still busy in the second half of 2022 as Goo-gap in SBS 'Why Soo-jae Oh'. From last year to this year, he has been building his own unique domain by playing various characters, and in 2023, he will return to a period drama after a long time and show a different look, so expectations are high for Jo Dal-hwan, who challenges a new transformation.

Meanwhile, tvN's new drama 'Gumiho 1938' is scheduled to air in 2023.

https://www-hankyung-com.translate.goog/news/article/2022062014274?_x_tr_sl=ko&_x_tr_tl=ro&_x_tr_hl=ro&_x_tr_pto=sc

A doctor recently went to #TaleOfTheNineTailed1938 filming to offer professional advice for actor Ryu Kyung Soo who is playing a physician in the drama.

He was amazed by the sheer scale of the production and attention to detail, so he thinks this drama will be a great hit.

Source Seo_Lovely and Gabby

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dongwook&no=43235

• 2 weeks later...

Ryu Kyung So mentioned his new drama in an interview.

Ryu Kyung-soo, who is good at acting, worries about acting and greed for acting.."I can't sleep before filming" [Full interview]

Interview with Ryu Kyung-soo, winner of the 2021 Asia Artist Awards

AAZDeWB.img?w=560&h=438&m=6&x=211&y=86&s

How is the filming location of 'Gumiho 1938' currently being filmed?

▶There was season 1, and I joined season 2 as a new member. So he approaches me in a more friendly way to avoid feeling alienated. I saw all the actors including Dongwook hyung for the first time. All are good-natured people. The chemistry and synergy are so good. So I'm thinking about how I might cause trouble and acting.

What is the most important thing in acting?

▶ Of course, I think the result is important, but I also think the process is important. I think that if you are happy and fun in the process and your relationship with this person is interesting, you can keep going even if the results do not come out as expected. So I try to have fun. acting is like that Shouldn't it be over one screen? So, having fun, I try to raise my tension more. Wouldn't it be better if I had fun because it was fun? It's really fun to meet people and live different lives that you can't experience through acting. I like the scene where I am looking forward to filming tomorrow. The result is important, but I think the filming process is like a trip.

Since your debut, you have been steadily growing, receiving favorable reviews without any controversy over your acting skills.

▶ You said that you have a lot of greed for acting, but that seems to be the case. The day before filming, I have so many worries that I can't sleep well. I can just go and act, and there are a lot of things that can be solved when I go to the set, so I wonder how to do better. When I go home after acting like that, I remember the things I couldn't do and I feel regretful.

more

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/movies/연기-잘하는-류경수의-고민과-연기-욕심촬영-전-잠-못자-★full인터뷰/ar-AAZDktd

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022071511370589397