[Drama 2023] Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938,구미호뎐1938

larus

4 hours ago, larus said:

Lee Dong-wook plans to arouse the curiosity of viewers by releasing the behind-the-scenes stories of his next work, 'The Gumiho: 1938'.

omo..  but I hope it wont just be some beautiful scenery...    :D

• LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...

Woo Hyun-jin, cast in 'Gumiho 1938'...Acting with Lee Dong-wook and Kim Bum

202209024744206.jpg

Rookie Hyun-jin Woo has been cast in 'Gumiho 1938'. On the 2nd, the management company King Kong by Starship said, "Rookie actor Woo Hyun-jin will appear in tvN's new drama 'Gumiho 1938' (directed by Kang Shin-hyo, written by Han Woo-ri, produced by Studio Dragon and How Pictures). Please give a lot of love and anticipation to Woo Hyun-jin, who is about to make her CRT debut as ‘Yeo-hee’.”

‘Gumiho 1938’ is an action action drama played by Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who crash-landed in an era of chaos in 1938. Among them, Yeo-hee, played by Woo Hyun-jin, is a mermaid with a beautiful voice, and has a bright and honest personality. He is expected to create a colorful chemistry with various characters by exuding a bouncing charm.

In response, Woo Hyun-jin said through his agency, "It's a great honor to be able to join the team of 'Gumiho 1938' and act with the seniors I respect. I will do my best so that I can show a good side of this work without being intimidated.”

Woo Hyun-jin is a rookie with a unique atmosphere with an attractive mask, appearing in a number of music videos. As he has a versatile aspect such as swimming, horseback riding, and Korean dance, it is expected that he will shine his presence in ‘Gumiho 1938’, which contains a unique worldview, dynamic action, and splendid sights. In this regard, attention is focused on Woo Hyun-jin's performance through 'Gumiho 1938'.

On the other hand, tvN's new drama 'The Gumiho 1938' starring Woo Hyun-jin, Lee Dong-wook, Kim Beom, Kim So-yeon, and Ryu Kyung-soo is scheduled to air in 2023.

https://news.koreadaily.com/2022/09/01/sports/broadcast/20220901212246000.html

• Thanks 1

Rookie actor Kim Seung-hwa, confirmed to appear in 1938, a film that is scheduled to air in 2023... Acting as 'Yuki' in the ghost mercenaries in the play

p1065603236283751_841_thum.JPG

Rookie actor Kim Seung-hwa will appear in 'Gumihod 1938', which is scheduled to air in 2023.

On the 6th, the management company King Kong by Starship said, "Rookie actor Kim Seung-hwa has been cast in tvN's new drama 'Gumiho 1938'.

'Gumiho 1938' is an action drama played by Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who crash-landed in an era of chaos in 1938.

Contrary to his charming appearance, Yuki is a character who possesses boldness and strong power to stand up to the mountain gods. In this way, Kim Seung-hwa is going to make the play richer by showing off Yuki's reversal charm.

Kim Seung-hwa is a rookie actor who has been active in various fields with stable acting skills. Starting on stage in musicals and plays, she also proved her potential on the screen through a number of independent films. In addition to this, Kim Seung-hwa has also appeared in web dramas and dramas, and has accumulated her filmography by going back and forth in various fields.

Meanwhile, attention is focused on what new image Kim Seung-hwa will present in the CRT with 'Gumiho 1938'.

https://idsn.co.kr/news/view/1065603236283751

• Like 1

Spoiler

FcYDtnvaIAIJhNC?format=jpg&name=large

So Yeon left a message to her fans in Daum and said that she has been very busy going to places to shoot for the drama recently and she had a time off for two days (9-10 September).

I wish they will release some pictures from the fiming site and not only the decor.

New Event :issohappy:

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

Where did Kirg go today? It was the filming set of #Gumihod1938✌ . .

#Lee Dongwook learned #Actor Dongwook Lee at Naver's official fan cafe Dongwook Holic Luxurious dinner buffet You prepared a set of Kirg Star

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cipfh0QLtSi/

Tissot sent #LeeDongWook a coffee truck for #TaleOfTheNineTailed1938! They served croffles and drinks for him and the team. He ordered an iced earl grey.

• Blob 2

Question & Answers with Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 actors Lee dong Wook, Kim So yeon, Kim Bum, Ryu Kyung Soo, Hwang Hee and Kim Yong Ji will answer a few questions sent by fans. The questions will be chosen through random lottery. Form period 22-28 September

Kim So Yeon preparing for an action scene for tvN drama Tale of the Nine tailed 1938.

Lee Dong Wook, filming for Tale of The Nine Tailed 1938?

Spoiler

I can`t belive that we see a scene from the filming. It is really from this season or it was released in first season? I am skeptical. :D I think it is a scene from season 1.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, larus said:

Kim So Yeon preparing for an action scene for tvN drama Tale of the Nine tailed 1938.

Lee Dong Wook, filming for Tale of The Nine Tailed 1938?

Yep, it is from S1..     :D

I havent seen KSY in some action scenes in dramas... :unsure:

but I think the scenes in our drama will be pretty cool...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

I havent seen KSY in some action scenes in dramas... :unsure:

but I think the scenes in our drama will be pretty cool..

She did action scenes in Iris. She got injured because of that. She needed 14 stitches on her ankle. I hope she won`t get hurt this time. She is not athletic so those action scenes are very hard for her. I am sure they use stunt doubles. 

I see she has sword on her hand. It is the first time I will see her using swords. :D I think there will be lots of scenes where the characters are in fights (especially with superpowers that they had it will be intense).

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Yep, it is from S1.. 

I knew it. :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, larus said:

I see she has sword on her hand. It is the first time I will see her using swords. :D I think there will be lots of scenes where the characters are in fights (especially with superpowers that they had it will be intense).

Oh, I just noticed the sword now...   :sweatingbullets:

That sword suits her perfectly..     :approves:

On 9/22/2022 at 12:52 PM, larus said:
Question & Answers with Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 actors Lee dong Wook, Kim So yeon, Kim Bum, Ryu Kyung Soo, Hwang Hee and Kim Yong Ji will answer a few questions sent by fans. The questions will be chosen through random lottery. Form period 22-28 September

I hope there will be some stills from the filming.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

That sword suits her perfectly..

I agree. She has a strong vibe onscreen.

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I hope there will be some stills from the filming.

I doubt there will be pictures. I think they are all invited in a studio and they will answer one question (from the fans) and that`s it. My question is... when we`ll see it?

• Like 1