[Drama 2021 - 2022] Our Beloved Summer ⏯️ 그 해 우리는

Maetawinz

I hope pressure isn't a contributing factor to Ung's will to study abroad for architecture just because of some critic says he's 'missing something'. His business seems like it's in a good spot rn and idk see much point to continue a full-on education unless he's looking to change career pathways or for purely self-interest. Perhaps, he might just want to design his own buildings or just looking to learn more? But Yeonsu isn't in a place where she can leave her aging grandma alone... So it's bad timing for him. ¯\(ツ)/¯ 

Again, there is no right or wrong to accuracy in the field of illustration. It's all subjective. There are various methods and styles of illustration, and it's not like he's drawing building plans & floor maps. Heck, if Facebook can Alegria it and make human bodies super unproportional with mice sized heads and snake length arms; why can't Ung draw buildings as he, himself perceives them?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I loved the ending, especially when Ung said I love you to YS, she really waited for him to say it in the past, the fact that she didn't go to France and they had a distance relationship to show the depth of their feelings and their individual evolutions. So a very happy ending for them
I'm very disappointed that NJ didn't have a love interest at the end, but hey, we imagine that with her beauty and her charm she managed to be happy as a couple, but  she works hard for her and her fans, and you don't have to be in a couple to be happy.
For Ji-Ung and Chaerang, I would have liked to see them as a couple, the fact that she confessed her feelings to Ji-Ung after two years which allowed her to heal and that he did not refuse directly, can presage a romance for them, or a new stage for Ji-ung who previously was very much in love with YS, but I would have liked to be shown how Ji-Ung could love another girl and woo her, and date so a rather mixed end bittersweet endy for them
On the other hand I loved Sol-i and the manager, they are cute, nice couple

A special episode?! count on me

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Drama 2021 - 2022] Our Beloved Summer ⏯️ 그 해 우리는 - Choi Woo-shik & Kim Da-mi

Is this the most beautifully executed time jump in kdrama land ever or what :please:. They actually got me with that Paris job offer, I had to pause and laugh. lt was too convenient and I thought the writers caved under pressure, but I shouldn't have doubted them, they didn't disappoint the entire run, why would they on the last episode.

What a wholesome show. I'm usually sad whenever a favourite drama of mine ends but today I'm extra sad. Thank you cast and crew for all your hard work. Thank you for lighting up my December and January. :fullofhearts:

This drama ranks high on my favourites list. Second spot right after Goblin. :heartxoxo:

Choi Wooshik & Kim Dami, I'm eagerly waiting for your next projects. Please don't be gone for too long. :heart:

Anyone else thinks the movie we're getting on the 27th is gonna be glimpses of their married life, or is this just my wishful thinking. :highonflowers:

Edited by Noha Mohamed
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Episode 16 brings us back to where we belong ,the world of celluloid.It captured the story of Yeonsu and Woong. When it started,how it moved with the times to reach a satisfactory conclusion.What we need is at times right in front of us.Yet we keep searching to finally realize it was with us all along.

Yeonsu had people with her as she fought through her hardships,JW wasn't as pitiable as he took himself to be,Woong had the parental love with no conditions attached.

It was heart warming to see the characters surrounded by good people.Restores your faith in humanity. Reminds one that there is a lot of good all around.You just need to see and have faith in it as you keep striving forward like NJ.

The flaw/s we can loving overlook and embrace because humans ain't perfect.So is the drama series.:heart:

Thanks to our beloved summer team for bringing it's viewers a rose tinted positivity as we move ahead to have a better year than the one we left behind.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1510110wpp/our-beloved-summer-ends-on-personal-best-viewership-ratings

So happy to know that OBS ended with a bang! The  whole team managed to deliver such a beautiful and realistic ending for everyone :approves:Although I'm super sad that the drama ended, I'm definitely looking forward for Choi Woo Shik's and Kim Da Mi's future projects :fullofhearts: WoongYeonSu is definitely my top OTP after all my years of watching kdramas :issohappy:

• Like 2

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Drama 2021 - 2022] Our Beloved Summer ⏯️ 그 해 우리는

Lovely story beautifully executed from beginning to the end. I think this and Run On have created a genre of their own. It not slice of life, nor pure play rom com. They just make you think, reflect and remind you to love life. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

SBS’s “Our Beloved Summer” has gone out on a high note!

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Our Beloved Summer,” which aired on January 25, recorded average nationwide viewership ratings of 5.3 percent. This is a jump up from the previous episode’s ratings of 4.2 percent. It is also a new personal best for the drama, which it last recorded with episode 12 at 5.2 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/our-beloved-summer-ends-with-its-highest-rating/#ixzz7J2u7tynJ

• Like 1