[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Shadow 如月 starring Vengo Gao & Ouyang Nana

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

He looks so good!

Would indeed be great if it starts airing around Halloween!! :D 

Perfect timing if it does! I feel The Shadow is planned to air later this year, the way WeTV captioned their birthday greetings and promotion of Vengo's dramas. :D

And if the rumours I read last night while browsing Twitter are true, there's another drama lined up for him with Untamed's Lulu Xuan (Jiang Yangli) by March. If so, The Shadow filming should be wrapping up very soon. :)

5 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Hi!) Great news) May I ask if the rumor mentioned the type of drama- modern, costume?)

This one. From the title, I think it's costume? Anyway, it's rumour until officially announced with booting ceremony held. :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

costume

I've followed your link, and found a tweet claiming "Wuxia romcom" :lol:and the director to be the one behind the Romance of Tiger and Rose. OK, let's wait and see how it goes. Overall, if the rumor is true I suppose this means The Shadow filming to be completed soon))).

• Wiggle 1

You know, I'm so happy for him :D. Great to see his success, proved all haters wrong :wub:. He is one of my absolute favorite actors, my forever one&only Dong Hua, and I'm waiting impatiently for him to become the best Cdrama "Dracula"))).

• Blob 2

2 hours ago, leo2020 said:

You know, I'm so happy for him :D. Great to see his success, proved all haters wrong :wub:. He is one of my absolute favorite actors, my forever one&only Dong Hua, and I'm waiting impatiently for him to become the best Cdrama "Dracula"))).

Cat thumb Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho Ouaaaa:fullofhearts: Even the bts look sooo cool)).And surprisingly many action scenes :thumbsup:.  Hope for a good story for Maggy Huang, I sometimes feel like her characters are not always as good developed and written as she as a very talented actress deserves them to be). 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Hope for a good story for Maggy Huang, I sometimes feel like her characters are not always as good developed and written as she as a very talented actress deserves them to be

I like Maggie Huang, she's not just a pretty face and she can certainly act. Best Sujin ever, hehehe! I noticed that Meng Ziyi has special appearance, too. I also like this actress and would like to see more of her. She was Wen Qing in Untamed that I'm presently watching, and Hong Shu, the cool maid with fringes in Sword Snow Stride.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2022 at 2:15 AM, leo2020 said:

Yes, he is my one and only "tall God of dont-care" Donghua Dijun. 

He has improved vastly in terms of acting. 

Adorable!!

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2