[Thai actor] Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee ณวัสน์ ภู่พันธัชสีห์ | Upcoming drama: "Keb Pandin" (2021)

partyon

Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu_OAxhlp0_wYVGk7O1un

Name: Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee (ณวัสน์ ภู่พันธัชสีห์)

Nickname: Pon

Nationality: Thai

Born: January 15, 1996

Height: 185 cm

Education: King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang - Faculty of Engineering

Years active: 2015 - present

Agent: Channel 3

Official Instagram account: @pon_nawasch

Dramas:

Keb Pandin [Chulachart] (upcoming - premiere Nov 21, 2021)

Praomook [Lan]

Fak Fah Kiri Dao [Santarakat]

Toong Sanaeha [Inspector Nawasch]

Plerng Prang Tian [Benjamin Henry / Louis]

Nuay Lub Salub Love [Kim]

Tra Barb See Chompoo [Peat]

Sanae Rak Nang Sin [Touch]

Sai Lub Jub Abb [Panthit]

Dung Sawan Sarb [model]

Movies:

Let Go [Nut]

How Are You? [Nut]

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

We love you, Pon oppa!  Yes, I have been his fan since his existence was brought to my notice by @partyon:lol: Who can remain immune to such handsomeness?  We need a thread for the Danish Thai oppa too. :wub:

Thank you chingu for posting in Pon oppa's thread. He is indeed very handsome ! :love:

377100-613f0afd557e1.n.jpg

Spoiler

With regard to Thai Danish oppa (Mik Thongraya) I fear that I would be the only one on his thread, as no one else has shown interest for him so far.

:crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, agenth said:

@partyon, are you going to watch Punpasa?

You mean Keb Pandin? It's premiering on November 21st and @gm4queen & I will definitely be watching it! :glasses:

Question is if there will be subs available as the drama is airing or if we have to wait a long time for the subs.

First time I will be seeing Pon oppa in an action role.... :partyblob:

Here is the official trailer (no eng subs unfortunately):

Pon oppa in LIPS Magazine (photo shoot). His model background is very apparent:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

You mean Keb Pandin? It's premiering on November 21st and @gm4queen & I will definitely be watching it! :glasses:

Question is if there will be subs available as the drama is airing or if we have to wait a long time for the subs.

First time I will be seeing Pon oppa in an action role.... :partyblob:

Here is the official trailer (no eng subs unfortunately):

oops i did mean that.

seems he will be the second lead? 

:please:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, agenth said:

seems he will be the second lead? 

Apparently he is not second lead, he's main lead too. It's not uncommon for Thai dramas to have more than 2 leads who would all have equal screen time.

I just watched a Thai lakorn called Keun Ruk Salub Chata with @Lmangla sweetie and @joccu chingu. There were 4 leads in total and all of them got pretty much the same screen time. :glasses:

In Keb Pandin they have 3 leads (2 men and 1 woman). Apparently Pon oppa's role is the guy who is not in a love line with the FL. As this is a remake of an older Thai drama, his role should not be having any kind of love line if they follow the original work.

But there have been talks that he will be having some kind of a love line with a 2nd FL in this version.

The story is supposed to be very unique, so am looking forward to it airing soon. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

You mean Keb Pandin? It's premiering on November 21st and @gm4queen & I will definitely be watching it!

First time I will be seeing Pon oppa in an action role....

Chingu, sorry for being late to reply! I was sleeping last night! Pon looks so handsome in army robes. Pretty sure that we will see a complicated side of him in this drama! And did he just say I love you to the nurse out there?? Ha ha,, the boy's got all the moves we need! :joy: Can\t wait for more details about the series!

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 11:31 PM, partyon said:

In Keb Pandin they have 3 leads (2 men and 1 woman). Apparently Pon oppa's role is the guy who is not in a love line with the FL. As this is a remake of an older Thai drama, his role should not be having any kind of love line if they follow the original work.

But there have been talks that he will be having some kind of a love line with a 2nd FL in this version.

Chingu, is it really airing on November 21? I tried to find updates but found nothing! Just saw Pon has updated his instagram with some new photos! Not sure if it's related to his upcoming drama! :wacko: Some says Keb Pandin is slated to air in early 2022. :(

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just saw Pon has updated his instagram with some new photos! Not sure if it's related to his upcoming drama!

Pon oppa is filming Sapai Sai Strong chingu. :kiss_wink: They just started filming a few days ago.  

w644

Keb Pandin is still listed to start on Nov 21st, but I have also seen reports that it will start airing Q1/2022....

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Love 1

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen Apparently Pon oppa's new drama "My Friend, the Enemy" will start airing next month!

Wow, it's a great news, chingu! :lol: I will watch it for sure. Hope it will be another hit. The boy seems very busy this year! :D

• Blob 1