[Drama 2022/2023] The First Responders,소방서 옆 경찰서-Season 1 & 2

larus

The First Responders: Episodes 8-9

by quirkycase

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/FRwk5-00027.jpg

Our team is not about to let anyone, no matter how powerful, get away with hurting one of their own. While our medic stays by our dogged cop’s side, the team collects evidence against their murderous nemesis and his cronies. Meanwhile, our first responders handle a new crisis which strikes a personal cord for our medic.

EPISODES 8-9 WEECAP

Ho-gae wakes up after his near-death experience and immediately tries to go to work, life threatening injuries be damned. Seol ends up acting as his personal nurse for the day, making sure he doesn’t literally kill himself working, since he insists on leaving the hospital.

Seol and Ho-gae continue to have some tension-filled moments between them where it’s clear they like each other but neither is admitting it outright. Seol gets a commendation for saving his life, which makes Ho-gae all awkward. And then there’s the fact that she donated her blood to him. Ho-gae doesn’t like being indebted to people, but he promises he’ll pay her back.

Elsewhere, Tae-hwa almost manages to evil his way out of justice by claiming that Ho-gae attacked him. Since there’s no camera footage or evidence, the team pivots back to the murder charge. We spend several riveting minutes watching Tae-hwa and Seok-doo walk so they can match their gaits to the CCTV footage of the drug deal that has been serving as Tae-hwa’s alibi. And what do you know, the gait analysis proves Seok-doo is the one in the footage, not Tae-hwa.

The First Responders: Episodes 8-9The First Responders: Episodes 8-9

In a match made in terrible parent heaven, Chief Prosecutor Jin and Tae-hwa’s father ASSEMBLYMAN MA (Jeon Gook-hwan) commiserate over how hard it is to sacrifice your children for your career and then conspire to spin this to their advantage. Assemblyman Ma cuts Tae-hwa off publicly and privately. He even changes his phone number – it’s pretty brutal.

And because no one likes Tae-hwa, his lawyer peaces out the second Tae-hwa is abandoned by Assemblyman Ma and passes along a hard drive to the police. With no one to protect him, Tae-hwa finally cracks and admits to murdering his then-girlfriend after she discovered his spy cams all over her apartment and threatened to expose him for the creep he is.

If you think that’s the end of this case, think again because we’re not done yet. There’s all the other criminals involved that we’re going to watch get caught one by one. First up is the man who was contracted to kill Seok-doo. Ho-gae being Ho-gae decides Pil should hire the man for a fake hit on Chief Baek. They come up with this whole backstory that Pil gets way too into, and in no time at all – really, it takes about three minutes – they’ve got the perp.

They’re then able to get the gangster loan shark with a contract murder side hustle, as well as the cop who set Ho-gae up and has been feeding Tae-hwa intel. Ho-gae’s final boss is his father who is much wilier. By the time they get to him, he’s already had one of his underling prosecutors take the blame for colluding with Tae-hwa.

With the case mostly done, Ho-gae moves out of the apartment, to Seol’s chagrin. He moves into a house that I’m guessing is his old place. It’s not clear if he’s from Taewon or if he moved there later, but he’s clearly lived there before.

It really is the Ho-gae show at this point. There’s barely any effort to pretend the drama is about all the first responders. I’d be surprised if Do-jin’s total screentime this week amounted to more than 15 minutes. He pops in here and there, mostly to do things for Seol, and then he disappears into the background again.

I wasn’t sure we’d get any unrelated cases this week, but we get two cases that end up being connected. First, Seol and Do-jin (in his first real role this week) save a teenage girl who tries to commit suicide. She’s a top student at her prestigious school with a mother who only cares about her grades.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/the-first-responders-episodes-8-9/

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Earns Its Highest Friday Ratings Yet; “The Forbidden Marriage” Rises Slightly

Finally, SBS’s “The First Responders” earned an average nationwide rating of 7.7 percent for the night.

“Reborn Rich” Earns Its Highest Friday Ratings Yet; “The Forbidden Marriage” Rises Slightly | Soompi

The First Responders: Episode 10

by quirkycase

FRwk6-00016.jpg

We get multiple cases crammed into a single episode this week, bringing some of our threads together in the penultimate week. While our dogged cop continues investigating the teenage pregnancy case, our regrettably sidelined firefighter digs into the disappearance case from several years ago, hoping to answer some questions about his enigmatic cop partner.

EPISODE 10 WEECAP

The First Responders: Episode 10

We dive right back into Ha-eun’s mess of a family as they’re confronted by Ho-gae and Pil. Ha-eun is such an angry child, but who wouldn’t be after what she’s endured? Her mom didn’t even notice that she was pregnant, so she went through all that, including a stillbirth, alone. Even after learning what Ha-eun has suffered, all her family does is berate her as if she’s the family villain. Her father even slaps her, knocking her to the ground.

Her parents act like their obsession with grades as a marker of their children’s value is normal, having made her older brother get a vasectomy so he could focus on his grades. I… don’t even know how to address that, so we’ll leave it there.

Thankfully, the DNA of Ha-eun’s father and brother are not matches for the baby. Her brother Min-joon was acting so sketchy because, after he assaulted Ha-eun by strangling her (!), she hopped on the balcony ledge and threatened to say he pushed her. I just can’t with this mother, crying at these revelations like her children are inexplicably bad apples when she and her husband have been such stellar parents.

Ha-eun’s father is so angry at Ho-gae’s unauthorized DNA testing (only time I can say he’s not being unreasonable) that he wants to press charges. It says something that even he is shocked at the display of unconcerned parenting when Chief Prosecutor Ji not only doesn’t try to stop him from pressing charges against Ho-gae, but thanks him for helping him out.

Apart from learning that Ha-eun’s family is literally the worst, Ho-gae got nada from that family visit and is back to square one about the baby’s father. Seol is the one who leads him to the next break in the case. She recalls a boy who recently committed suicide went to the same cram school as Ha-eun.

Ho-gae gets ahold of the boy’s DNA at the hospital from a prior medical procedural, but he also has a backup plan. The team leaks info about the possible parentage around school and lies in wait. They catch the school principal trying to swap the boy’s DNA with his own.

It turns out that Ha-eun has been sleeping with men for money, not disclosing that she’s a student. The principal didn’t find out until he started working at her school. Ha-eun used the info to blackmail him into giving her exam answers.

The principal believes the baby was his, so he was going to swap his DNA with the boy’s to make it look like the dead teenager was the parent. But surprisingly, it turns out the teenage boy is the baby’s father, something Ha-eun didn’t know either. Ho-gae pulls her aside privately to break it to her.

He’s got a soft spot for this angry, neglected teenage girl who reminds him of himself. As a fellow child of a tragically awful parent, Ho-gae gently assures her that her mistakes aren’t entirely her own fault. He acknowledges her pain and apologizes on behalf of all the adults who failed her. Ha-eun finally breaks down, looking like the lost kid she is.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/the-first-responders-episode-10/

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Son Ho Jun’s Sudden Serious Attitude Leaves Gong Seung Yeon Puzzled In “The First Responders”

“The First Responders” has previewed the interestingly ambiguous relationship between Son Ho Jun and Gong Seung Yeon!

Starring Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, SBS’s “The First Responders” is a drama about members of the police force, fire department, and paramedic team as they come together to help their city in any way they can. The drama highlights the teamwork these three departments work hard to maintain.

Spoilers

In the latest broadcast of “The First Responders,” Bong Do Jin (Son Ho Jun) and Song Seol (Gong Seung Yeon) visited the emergency room where they discovered missing person Kim Hyun Seo (Lee So Yi), who had been tied up with Jin Ho Gae (Kim Rae Won). However, Kim Hyun Seo got kidnapped once again, leaving the pair in shock and forcing them to quickly restart their search.

The newly released stills depict the aftermath of this incident when Bong Do Jin and Song Seol return to the office hotel they’re staying at. Bong Do Jin arrives first and sits deep in thought beside the camping chair left behind by Jin Ho Gae while he waits for Song Seol to return. Once she does, he strikes up a conversation, but Song Seol only looks puzzled that he waited for her.

Son-Ho-Jun-1.jpeg

Gong-Seung-Yeon-2.jpeg

Given how different Bong Do Jin is acting, Song Seol tries to lighten the mood by joking, “Song Seol, I’m reporting alive.” Despite her efforts, Bong Do Jin maintains his seriousness and only gives a brief response before leaving, which greatly surprises Song Seol.

Spoiler

Gong-Seung-Yeon-1.jpeg

Son-Ho-Jun-Gong-Seung-Yeon-1.jpeg

This scene highlights the complicated and ambiguous relationship between Bong Do Jin and Song Seol, as well as the actors’ detailed emotional acting. Both stars entered the set with bright greetings and led the filming with welcoming energy and jokes, but once the cameras started rolling, they showcased their professionalism by instantly transforming into the serious Bong Do Jin and the flustered Song Seol.

The drama’s producers commented, “Episode 11, which airs on December 23, will capture the police and fire department’s on-the-fly tracking with regards to the Kim Hyun Seo case. Please stay tuned for the final two episodes to see what kind of changes develop in the pair’s relationship and what influence the Kim Hyun Seo case will have on them.”

The next episode of “The First Responders” airs on December 23 at 10 p.m. KST.

Son Ho Jun’s Sudden Serious Attitude Leaves Gong Seung Yeon Puzzled In “The First Responders” | Soompi

Here are the ratings for Episode 11! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“The First Responders” Ratings Hit New All-Time High + “The Forbidden Marriage” Rises As “Reborn Rich” Takes The Night Off

SBS’s “The First Responders” soared to its highest ratings yet last night!

On December 23, the action thriller starring Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon reached a new all-time high in viewership. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “The First Responders” scored an average nationwide rating of 9.7 percent, marking a dramatic 2 percent jump from its previous episode last Saturday—and setting a new personal record for the series.

The steep climb in the drama’s ratings may be partially attributed to the fact that JTBC’s smash hit drama “Reborn Rich,” which airs in an overlapping time slot and is currently the second most-watched cable drama in South Korean history, did not air a new episode last night.

“The First Responders” Ratings Hit New All-Time High + “The Forbidden Marriage” Rises As “Reborn Rich” Takes The Night Off | Soompi

The First Responders: Episode 11

by quirkycase

FRwk7-1072693276.jpg

It’s time to reveal the full backstory of the kidnapping and missing persons case from seven years ago. The team races to rescue the victim before it’s too late with our cop’s personal stake in the case making him more reckless than usual. Revelations about the case shake his confidence and lead to a drastic decision. But a certain paramedic isn’t about to give up on him so easily.

EPISODE 11 WEECAP

This episode is all about Hyun-seo. Actually, scratch that. Like everything else, it’s all about Ho-gae because the kidnapper is obsessed with him for reasons that don’t fully make sense, but we’ll get there. The kidnapper is a nurse named KWAK KYUNG-JOON, someone the team knows well. He was even in the operating room when Ho-gae underwent emergency surgery.

Kyung-joon had been stalking Hyun-seo, as she tried to tell Ho-gae all those years ago. Since then, he’s been holding her captive in his creepy basement, which happens to be in her and Ho-gae’s neighborhood. She’s been under their noses the whole time.

As Ho-gae rages in the empty basement, his father drops in to personally serve him his dismissal from the force. He cites the charges from the judge over Ho-gae’s DNA theft and the now-viral video of Ho-gae beating up the boyfriend who smashed the bottle over his girlfriend’s head last episode.

Although Chief Prosecutor Ji is terrible, it’s not like he’s making up evidence here. I think the drama wants me to be on Ho-gae’s side, but he’s done a lot of things that deserve consequences and make me think he maybe shouldn’t be in a job that allows him to carry weapons.

As I expected, Ho-gae is not about to be sidelined for this case. Since it’s an emergency where a life is in immediate danger, he can legally help as a civilian until the golden time is up. He vows to turn himself in afterwards. There’s nothing his father can do, so that’s that.

Seol and Pil join Ho-gae, helping him locate Kyung-joon in an old warehouse where he used to work. Seol stays in the car while Ho-gae and Pil rush inside to find Hyun-seo chained to a floor grate with a bundle of pipes hanging over her head. Smug Kyung-joon stands with a button for the pulley.

And now it’s time for our hero-villain standoff where the villain whines that this is all Ho-gae’s fault for, I don’t know, ignoring him or something. But it’s really about his jealousy of Ho-gae because Hyun-seo trusted and liked him. So he’s spent several years of his life taunting Ho-gae and playing some sick game, even sending him Hyun-seo’s toes to see if he would figure it all out.

While I’m not particularly bothered by violence, I’m not a fan of it when it feels exploitative, especially violence against women. And this whole Hyun-seo arc feels very exploitative to me. Because it’s not even about her – she’s a violently-treated prop who exists to give the male lead Trauma and a villain to triumph against. At least the other cases we’ve seen have been primarily about the victims.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/the-first-responders-episode-11/

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 12! *Last episode of S1* :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“The First Responders” Finale Breaks Into Double Digits To Achieve Its Highest Ratings Yet

SBS’s “The First Responders” has ended on an all-time high!

On December 30, the action thriller starring Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon achieved the highest viewership ratings of its entire run for its finale.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “The First Responders” scored an average nationwide rating of 10.3 percent, marking the drama’s first time breaking into the double digits.

“The First Responders” Finale Breaks Into Double Digits To Achieve Its Highest Ratings Yet | Soompi

Lee Yoo-jin and Kim Min-seo won the Youth Acting Award. At the '2022 SBS Drama Awards', which was broadcast live at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st, actors Kim Min-seo and Lee Yu-jin received the Youth Acting Award.

http://www.mtime.co.kr/news/photo/202212/mn_38891_20221231215524_1.jpg

Kim Min-seo, who won the award for 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station', said, "There are a lot of people I am grateful for, and I will work harder in the future to show you a flying figure in return." He also said, “I want to say thank you to the firefighters and police officers who make it possible to spend this year-end comfortably.

http://www.mtime.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=38891

'Male Supporting Actor' Kang Ki-dung, 'Police station next to the fire station' Mentioned by the late PD Lee Him-chan, "I want to dedicate this award" [2022 SBS Drama Awards]

[OSEN=Reporter Kim Na-yeon] Actor Ki-dung Kang gave the award to the late producer Lee Him-chan, who died while filming 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'. On the afternoon of the 31st, the '2022 SBS Drama Awards' was broadcast live. Shin Dong-yeop, Ahn Hyo-seop, and Kim Se-jeong took charge of the progress. On this day, the nominees for Best Supporting Actor in a Miniseries Genre/Fantasy category were Ki-doong Kang from 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station', Won-hae Kim from 'Readers of Evil', Seung-hyun Ji from 'Why Oh Soo-jae', and Kwang-il Choi from 'Again My Life'.

Among them, the main male supporting actor was Ki-dung Kang from 'The police station next to the fire station'. Upon receiving the award, he said, "I've been to the awards ceremony for the first time, but there are some people who are so strange. It's nice to see them only on TV. I love our teams so much in 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station.'

He said, “If I ever receive an award, I was going to say hello to the firefighters and police officers, but (Kim) Min-seo hit the ball and my hair went white.” I would like to thank you,” he said wittily.

He continued, "I love my parents who are watching me in Jeju Island right now. I love the people of Jeju Island so much. I really have a lot of people. It's too short to express all the people I'm thankful for in this short time. "he said.

In particular, Ki-dung Kang said, "I thought I should express my gratitude to this person if I received the award. I would like to dedicate this award to producer Lee In-chan, who has become a star now. I dedicate this award to all those who work hard for the life and safety of our country. I will," he added.

Meanwhile, 'Police station next to the fire station' was temporarily stopped due to the death of PD Lee Himchan during filming. Afterwards, through the 'Committee for the Death of the Late Producer Himchan Lee', the production company concluded that the cause of the deceased's death was work stress and apologized and promised to prevent a recurrence.

https://news.koreadaily.com/2022/12/31/sports/broadcast/20221231051741271.html

Spoiler

• Like 1

<2022 SBS Drama Awards> photo wall#Son Ho-jun #Gong Seung-yeon #Kang Pil-dung #Ji-woo #Kim Min-seo #Police station next to the fire station

'The police station next to the fire station' Gong Seung-yeon, beautiful figure

2022123123088050160_1.jpg

Actress Gong Seung-yeon is stepping on the red carpet at the '2022 SBS Drama Awards' held at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st.

https://moneys.mt.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2022123123088050160

Jin Seon-gyu and Gong Seung-yeon were honored with the Best Acting Award in the Miniseries Genre/Fantasy category at the '2022 SBS Drama Awards' held on December 31

202212312007406310_2.jpg

Gong Seung-yeon said, "I finished the broadcast of 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station' season 1 yesterday and am in the middle of filming season 2. I know that I am told to do better acting in season 2, so I will work harder. The director and actors who have been with me are an honor and I am happy thanks to them. I will go back and say thank you. There are many occupational groups in our drama. Thank you so much for taking responsibility for the safety of Korea."

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202212312007406310

• Like 1

Congratulations Heo Jun Ho, Kim Rae Won win Top excellence actor award in a Miniseries Genre/Fantasy Drama SBS drama Awards 2022.

Kim Rae Won is not present and Kang Ki-dung received it on his behalf.

• Like 1

Heo Joon-ho × Kim Rae-won (Actor Kang Gi-dung take it on his behalf) won the best acting award in a mini-series drama!

video

Gong Seung-yeon from 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station' won the Excellence Award for Miniseries Genre/Fantasy Female!

• Like 1

Winners Of The 2022 SBS Drama Awards

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Dec 31, 2022
by D. Kim

SBS has awarded its top dramas and actors of the year!

On December 31, the annual SBS Drama Awards was held to celebrate dramas that decorated the network in 2022.

Top Excellence Award (Genre Miniseries): Kim Rae Won (“The First Responders”), Heo Joon Ho (“Why Her?“), Seo Hyun Jin (“Why Her?”)

Excellence Award (Genre or Fantasy Miniseries): Jin Sun Kyu (“Through the Darkness”), Gong Seung Yeon (“The First Responders”)

Best Supporting Actor (Genre or Fantasy Miniseries): Kang Ki Doong (“The First Responders”), Kim Jae Kyung (“Again My Life”)

Best Child Actor: Lee Eugene (“Why Her?”), Kim Min Seo (“The First Responders”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1560979wpp/winners-of-the-2022-sbs-drama-awards

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022/2023] The First Responders/The Police Station Next to Fire Station,소방서 옆 경찰서-Kim Rae Won, Son Ho-jun & Gong Seung-yeon -Season 2 premieres in July
  • 1 month later...
On 12/12/2022 at 2:41 PM, larus said:

The First Responders: Episodes 8-9

by quirkycase

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/FRwk5-00027.jpg

Our team is not about to let anyone, no matter how powerful, get away with hurting one of their own. While our medic stays by our dogged cop’s side, the team collects evidence against their murderous nemesis and his cronies. Meanwhile, our first responders handle a new crisis which strikes a personal cord for our medic.

EPISODES 8-9 WEECAP

Ho-gae wakes up after his near-death experience and immediately tries to go to work, life threatening injuries be damned. Seol ends up acting as his personal nurse for the day, making sure he doesn’t literally kill himself working, since he insists on leaving the hospital.

Seol and Ho-gae continue to have some tension-filled moments between them where it’s clear they like each other but neither is admitting it outright. Seol gets a commendation for saving his life, which makes Ho-gae all awkward. And then there’s the fact that she donated her blood to him. Ho-gae doesn’t like being indebted to people, but he promises he’ll pay her back.

Elsewhere, Tae-hwa almost manages to evil his way out of justice by claiming that Ho-gae attacked him. Since there’s no camera footage or evidence, the team pivots back to the murder charge. We spend several riveting minutes watching Tae-hwa and Seok-doo walk so they can match their gaits to the CCTV footage of the drug deal that has been serving as Tae-hwa’s alibi. And what do you know, the gait analysis proves Seok-doo is the one in the footage, not Tae-hwa.

The First Responders: Episodes 8-9The First Responders: Episodes 8-9

In a match made in terrible parent heaven, Chief Prosecutor Jin and Tae-hwa’s father ASSEMBLYMAN MA (Jeon Gook-hwan) commiserate over how hard it is to sacrifice your children for your career and then conspire to spin this to their advantage. Assemblyman Ma cuts Tae-hwa off publicly and privately. He even changes his phone number – it’s pretty brutal.

And because no one likes Tae-hwa, his lawyer peaces out the second Tae-hwa is abandoned by Assemblyman Ma and passes along a hard drive to the police. With no one to protect him, Tae-hwa finally cracks and admits to murdering his then-girlfriend after she discovered his spy cams all over her apartment and threatened to expose him for the creep he is.

If you think that’s the end of this case, think again because we’re not done yet. There’s all the other criminals involved that we’re going to watch get caught one by one. First up is the man who was contracted to kill Seok-doo. Ho-gae being Ho-gae decides Pil should hire the man for a fake hit on Chief Baek. They come up with this whole backstory that Pil gets way too into, and in no time at all – really, it takes about three minutes – they’ve got the perp.

They’re then able to get the gangster loan shark with a contract murder side hustle, as well as the cop who set Ho-gae up and has been feeding Tae-hwa intel. Ho-gae’s final boss is his father who is much wilier. By the time they get to him, he’s already had one of his underling prosecutors take the blame for colluding with Tae-hwa.

With the case mostly done, Ho-gae moves out of the apartment, to Seol’s chagrin. He moves into a house that I’m guessing is his old place. It’s not clear if he’s from Taewon or if he moved there later, but he’s clearly lived there before.

It really is the Ho-gae show at this point. There’s barely any effort to pretend the drama is about all the first responders. I’d be surprised if Do-jin’s total screentime this week amounted to more than 15 minutes. He pops in here and there, mostly to do things for Seol, and then he disappears into the background again.

And by the way, I've noticed several times that many students try and use sources like https://edubirdie.com/top-writers that help them with their writing, yes, there really are top writers there but to me this seems like a bad idea because otherwise there's no point in college, but actually if you look at it from another point of view, you avoid uninteresting writing that takes up a lot of time and instead do something more important.

I wasn’t sure we’d get any unrelated cases this week, but we get two cases that end up being connected. First, Seol and Do-jin (in his first real role this week) save a teenage girl who tries to commit suicide. She’s a top student at her prestigious school with a mother who only cares about her grades.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/12/the-first-responders-episodes-8-9/

I'm a bit behind, is this the last series or is there more because I don't understand which one to watch, lately there have been so many similar series coming out and I got confused in all of them.

Edited by Terrellhartigan

• 1 month later...

“The First Responders” Season 2 To Premiere In August

“The First Responders” Season 2 To Premiere In August

“The First Responders” is coming back soon with Season 2!

Starring Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, SBS’s “The First Responders” is a drama about members of the police force, fire department, and paramedic team as they come together to help their city in any way they can. Season 1 started airing last November and concluded its 12-episode run at the end of the year.

The translation of the official Season 2 title is “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station and the National Forensic Service.” Season 2 will draw out the upgraded teamwork between the fire department that catches fire, the police force that catches crime, and the National Forensic Service (NFS) that catches evidence as they face unprecedented events.

To create a high quality project, writer Min Ji Eun began working on the Season 2 script even while Season 1 was still airing. The drama’s main cast, including Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, all took a quick rest before diving back in to filming for Season 2.

Kim Rae Won will return as Jin Ho Gae, a born detective, while Son Ho Jun will continue in his role as firefighter Bong Do Jin, a “bulldozer” who knows no fear when faced with fire. Gong Seung Yeon will return as paramedic Song Seol who physically heals her patients while simultaneously touching their hearts.

The drama’s production team commented, “‘The Police Station Next to the Fire Station and the National Forensic Service’ is a project that will once again demonstrate the strengths of writer Min Ji Eun, who captured cooperation between the National Forensic Service and the police in the ‘Partners for Justice’ series.”

They added, “The fight of the police, firefighters, and NFS chasing a serial arsonist, a crime that does not stop as long as there is oxygen, will deliver thrilling catharsis to viewers. We ask for lots of anticipation.”

Season 2 of “The First Responders” will premiere this August!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1578573wpp/the-first-responders-season-2-to-premiere-in-august

• 3 weeks later...