[Drama 2022/2023] The First Responders,소방서 옆 경찰서-Season 1 & 2

larus

DRAMA 2022

THE POLICE STATION NEXT TO THE FIRE STATION

son-ho-jun-kim-rae-won-gong-seung-yeon-1

Drama: The Police Station Next to Fire Station/The First Responders (English title)/The Police Station Next to the Fire Station and the National Forensic Service (season 2 title)

Hangul: 소방서 옆 경찰서

Genre: crime, drama

Network: SBS, ENA

Episodes: 12 (season 1)+ 12 (season 2)

Director: Shin Kyung Soo (The Nokdu Flower, Six Flying Dragons, 3 days, Tree With Deep Roots)

Writer: Min Ji Eun (Partners of Justice, Cinderella and the Four Knights )

Release Date: November 11, 2022- December 17, 2022 (season 1)/ August 4, 2023- September 9, 2023 (season 2)

Runtime: Friday & Saturday at 22:00 (season 1 & 2)

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

The story centers around the joint operations of the police that catch criminals and the fire department that extinguishes fire. A fierce detective who’s all about catching the dirtbags, a nice paramedic who’s all about treating the wounds and healing the broken heart, a firefighter who rushes into the flames. Together, they will tell a thrilling story.

‘Police Station Next to Fire Station’ will be the first drama to contain the details of a fire investigation.

Cast

Kim Rae-won as Jin Ho Gae

Son Ho-jun as Bong Do-jin

Gong Seung-yeon as Song Seol

Jung Jin Woo as Choi Ki-soo

Moon Won-ju as

Lee Jung Hun as

Ji Woo as

Jung Sang Hoon as

Kang Gi Doong as Gong Myung-pil

Jung Wook-jin as Choi Seok-doo

Oh Eui-shik as (season 2)

Character descriptions

The-First-Responders01.jpegkA7JO8_2f.jpg

Jin Ho Gae (Kim Rae Won) is the inspector of the detective team. He’s the definition of a perfect police officer, from piercing eyes, spiteful tongue, and fighting spirit. It’s impossible to make him negotiate with him, and when his mind is set on something, nothing can stop him. Whenever he starts new operations, his animalistic instinct kicks in. He’s also excellent at reading the minds of criminals.

The-First-Responders02.jpegd0zdv5_2f.jpg

Bong Do-jin (Son Ho Jun) is a firefighter who seems cold on the outside, but rushes into the flames without hesitation, taking care of those around him and the victims more than anyone else.

The-First-Responders03.jpeg4eopkK_2f.jpg

Song Seol (Gong Seung yeon ) is a paramedic belonging to the fire department. Song Seol is a person who cares for even the heart without missing a small wound.

Posters

the-first-responders-poster-1.jpeg

Spoiler

the-first-responders-poster-2.jpeg

Posters season 2

The-First-Responders-.jpeg

Spoiler

d0Onkb_2f.jpg

kA0jmg_2f.png

vXenBp_2f.jpg

x4AYd3_2f.jpg

WP5BDO_2f.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

teaser 2 video

teaser 3

Season 2

teaser 1

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Kim Rae Won to Take Lead in the New SBS Drama ‘The Police Station Next to the Fire Station’

by krishkimabout a month ago

batch_%E1%84%80%E1%85%B5%E1%86%B7%E1%84%

Kim Rae Won will return to the small screen as a tough detective.

According to JTBC News, Kim Rae Won will take the lead in the new SBS series The Police Station Next to the Fire Station (literal title). This new drama will premiere next year.

Kim Rae Won plays Jin Ho Gae, the inspector of the detective team. He’s the definition of a perfect police officer, from piercing eyes, spiteful tongue, and fighting spirit. It’s impossible to make him negotiate with him, and when his mind is set on something, nothing can stop him. Whenever he starts new operations, his animalistic instinct kicks in. He’s also excellent at reading the minds of criminals.

The Police Station Next to the Fire Station centers around the joint operations of the police that catch criminals and the fire department that extinguishes fire. A fierce detective who’s all about catching the dirtbags, a nice paramedic who’s all about treating the wounds and healing the broken heart, a firefighter who rushes into the flames. Together, they will tell a thrilling story.

Meanwhile, the series will detailedly capture the process of fire investigation, which is one of the toughest investigations. It will premiere on SBS in the first half of next year.

According to JTBC News, Kim Rae Won will take the lead in the new SBS series The Police Station Next to the Fire Station (literal title). This new drama will premiere next year.

https://zapzee.net/2021/09/14/kim-rae-won-to-take-lead-in-the-new-sbs-drama-the-police-station-next-to-the-fire-station/

Exclusive] Ho-Jun Son confirmed for the lead role in 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'

2021102601000851000057821.jpg?_x_tr_sch=

Actor Son Ho-jun is returning to the small screen with the new SBS drama 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'

As a result of the coverage of Sports Seoul on the 25th, Son Ho-jun confirmed his appearance in the new SBS drama 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'.

'The police station next to the fire station' is a joint response site between the police catching criminals and the fire department catching fires. It is a story that will be created by a passionate detective who always catches one bite, a paramedic who does not miss even a small wound and caresses his heart, and a firefighter who rushes into the flames.

Son Ho-jun plays Bong Do-jin, a firefighter in the drama. In the field, he is like a bulldozer who jumps into the fire without hesitation, but on the inside, he is a pure and harmless character.

Previously, Kim Rae-won was cast in the role of a police detective team inspector in the drama. Then, Ho-Jun Son joins the lead role, raising expectations. 'Police Station Next to Fire Station' will be the first drama to contain the details of a fire investigation.

Son Ho-jun's 'hard work' continues. In addition to the drama, he was also selected as the MC for the TV show 'Love Catcher in Seoul'. It is expected that he will continue his active activities, such as challenging himself as the first entertainment MC.

Meanwhile, 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station' is scheduled to air in the first half of next year.

https://www-sportsseoul-com.translate.goog/news/read/1070088?_x_tr_sch=http&_x_tr_sl=ko&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ro&_x_tr_pto=nui,sc

• Like 3

Son Ho Jun to Join Kim Rae Won in the New SBS Drama ‘The Police Station Next to Fire Station’

by krishkim about an hour ago

%E1%84%89%E1%85%A9%E1%86%AB%E1%84%92%E1%

Son Jo Hun will make his small-screen comeback with The Police Station Next to Fire Station (literal title).

According to Sports Seoul, the actor was recently cast to take the lead in SBS’s new series The Police Station Next to Fire Station, set to premiere next year.

The Police Station Next to the Fire Station centers around the joint operations of the police that catch criminals and the fire department that extinguishes fire. A fierce detective who’s all about catching the dirtbags, a nice paramedic who’s all about treating the wounds and healing the broken heart, a firefighter who rushes into the flames. Together, they will tell a thrilling story.

Son Ho Jun will play firefighter Bong Do Jin. In the face of fire, he’s like a bulldozer who jumps into the fire without hesitation. But at other times, he’s simply pure and harmless.

Earlier, Kim Rae Won joined the cast as inspector Jin Ho Gae. Attention focuses on what they’ll show as a team. Especially, The Police Station Next to the Fire Station will be the first K-drama to showcase the details of fire investigations.

Meanwhile, Son Ho Jun will not only continue his acting career this year but also challenge his first show, TVING’s Love Catcher in Seoul.

https://zapzee.net/2021/10/25/son-ho-jun-to-join-kim-rae-won-in-the-new-sbs-drama-the-police-station-next-to-fire-station/

Ho-Jun Son and Rae-Won Kim to meet? “Discuss positively about appearing in ‘Police Station Next to Fire Station’” (official position)

http://www.beffreport.com/news/photo/202110/102292_49664_1430.jpeg

Actor Son Ho-jun is positively discussing his appearance in 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'

On the 25th (today), a representative from the entertainment side of the agency, which shows the company's thoughts, said, "Son Ho-jun is positively discussing the appearance of SBS's new drama 'Police Station Next to the Fire Station'."

The ‘police station next to the fire station’ is a joint response site between the police catching criminals and the fire department catching fires. It is a story that will be created by a passionate detective who always catches one bite, a paramedic who does not miss even a small wound and caresses his heart, and a firefighter who rushes into the flames. It will be the first Korean drama to contain the details of a fire investigation, and SBS is likely to be organized.

It is known that Son Ho-jun was offered the role of Bong Do-jin, a firefighter in the fire department. He is a bulldozer who jumps into the fire without hesitation in the field, but he is a person with a simple, clean and harmless personality.

Previously, actor Kim Rae-won was asked to play Jin Ho-gae, a police detective team inspector, and attention is focused on whether the two will work together in one work.

http://m.beffreport.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=102292#_enliple

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Actress Gong Seung Yeon was cast in SBS drama The Police Station Near to Fire Station

[Exclusive] Gong Seung-yeon confirmed for 'Police Station Next to Fire Station'... Meets Kim Rae-won and Son Ho-jun

202110281330015054_d.jpg

As a result of YTN star's coverage on the 28th, Gong Seung-yeon recently confirmed her appearance in SBS's new drama 'Police Station Next to Fire Station'

The ‘police station next to the fire station’ is a joint response site between the police catching criminals and the fire department catching fires. It is a story that will be created by a passionate detective who catches every bite, a paramedic who does not miss even a small wound and caresses his heart, and a firefighter who rushes into the flames.

Earlier, the casting news of actors Kim Rae-won and Son Ho-jun was announced, drawing attention from fans.

Gong Seungyeon, who made her debut in 2012, made her name in her dramas 'Heard It Through the Rumors' and 'Six Flying Dragons'. Since then, she has appeared in 'Circle: Two Worlds Connected', 'Are You Human Too?', and 'Flower Padang of Joseon Marriage Workshop'.

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202110281330015054

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kim Rae-won, Gong Seung-yeon, Son Ho-jun 'Police Station Next to Fire Station', going to the season drama

462897_588450_2114.jpg

'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station' continues until season 2.

According to Spotify News on the 5th, SBS's new drama 'Police Station Next to Fire Station' (played by Min Ji-eun, directed by Shin Kyung-soo) is preparing for a season-based production.

‘Police Station Next to Fire Station’, one of the most anticipated SBS dramas in 2022, is preparing until season 2. Season 1 has 12 episodes and season 2 has 12 episodes, for a total of 24 episodes. It is expected that the two seasons will be continued with a fast-paced breathing, and it is expected to get a favorable response from viewers.

'Police Station Next to Fire Station' is a drama depicting a joint response site diary between a police officer who catches a criminal and a firefighter who catches a fire.

The script is written by Min Ji-eun, who wrote the series 'Snow Lotus', 'Cinderella and the Four Knights', and 'Swordsman Man and Woman', and directed by 'Deep Rooted Tree', 'Three Days', 'Six Flying Dragons', 'The Mysterious Victory'. Producer Shin Kyung-soo, who captured the screen with his broad-spectrum directing skills, from modern plays such as 'Mung Bean Flower' to genre plays, took on the role.

Kim Rae-won, Gong Seung-yeon, and Son Ho-jun have confirmed their appearances for the lead roles. It is expected to show a more solid development with the all-out cast of trusted and watched actors.

It is preparing to air in the first half of this year.

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=462897

• Like 3

by lo_ve, January 5, 2022
7 0

"The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will now become a seasonal drama.

On January 5th, it was announced that "The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will have 2 seasons with 12 episodes per season. The drama will air on SBS and it will be directed by Shin Kyung Soo ("Six Flying Dragons") and written by Min Ji Eun ("Partners for Justice"). 

"The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will tell the story of the joint operations response of a passionate police officer and a firefighter who is not afraid of anything and risks his life for the victims. The two will work together to catch a criminal.

The upcoming drama will be led by Kim Rae Won, Gong Seung Yeon, and Son Ho Jun.

The first season of "The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will reportedly air in the first half of 2022.

W4VdP_2f.png

"The Police Station Next to Fire Station" will be the first drama project of Kim Rae Won in 2022. He last starred in the drama "L.U.C.A.: The Beginning " with Lee Da Hee. The actor is also set to star in the upcoming movie "Decibel " with Lee Jong Suk, Jung Sang Hoon, ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo, Park Byung Eun, Lee Sang Hee, and more. 

Gong Seung Yeon is currently starring in the tvN drama "Bulgasal: Immortal Souls" with Lee Jin Wook, Lee Joon, Kwon Na Ra, Jung Jin Young, and UP10TION's Kim Woo Seok. The actress will also join the upcoming films such as "Voice Over" and "Handsome Guys."

Meanwhile, this will be Son Ho Jun's comeback to dramas after two years. He last starred in the JTBC drama "Was It Love?" with Song Ji Hyo, Song Jong Ho, Koo Ja Sung, and Kim Min Joon. He is also part of the upcoming film "Stellar."

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-police-station-next-to-fire-station-to-become-a-seasonal-drama

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I like the thwo male leads... not so much the female one but I'm still gonna watch this.

I like crime drama.  I've see the dirctor's drama... except for the Nokdu Flower.

Director: Shin Kyung Soo (The Nokdu Flower, Six Flying Dragons, 3 days, Tree With Deep Roots)

I notice, it's not the usual historical drama for the director.  Btw, Son Ho Jun.. good actor too.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, jongski said:

I like crime drama.  I've see the dirctor's drama..

I watched just sageuks Tree With Deep Roots and Six Flying Dragons but I have watched the writer`s Partners of Justice dramas. I thought there was a third season in the works but I guess not. I liked the investigative series and I think "The Police Station Next to Fire Station" is kind of similar. I like that there is an investigation about the arson crimes. It is interesting. I am a fan of mystery, crime, psychological dramas  but I hope one day to watch a series about rescue team or firefighters without the crime, mystery plots.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• 2 weeks later...

Gong Seung Yeon Talks About Winning Rookie Awards, Living With Her Sister TWICE’s Jeongyeon, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 22, 2022
by S. Cho

Gong Seung Yeon recently talked about winning a rookie award, living with her sister TWICE’s Jungyeon, her upcoming roles, and more with Cosmopolitan Korea!

At the end of 2021, Gong Seung Yeon closed out the year with a bang by winning Best New Actress for the film “Aloners” at the 42nd Blue Dragon Film Awards. The actress shared with a laugh, “This is my first magazine interview after winning the award. I still feel dazed. For a while, I rewatched the video of my award everyday. I still get choked up watching myself say my acceptance speech.”

Although Gong Seung Yeon has won multiple awards for her role as Jin Ah in “Aloners,” she shared that winning at the Blue Dragon Film Awards felt different. She explained, “While acting, I wondered whether I’d ever be able to go to the Blue Dragon Film Awards. I am so happy and thankful that I received such an incredible award for my first feature film.”

Gong Seung Yeon added, “When I was in my twenties [by Korean reckoning], I kept doubting whether I was doing well on my journey as an actress. After receiving this award I thought, ‘I can focus a bit more on acting. I’m allowed to do that.'”

Gong-Seung-Yeon-3.jpg

The actress then spoke about her upcoming role in “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” (literal translation). Gong Seung Yeon commented, “These days, I’m preparing a paramedic character. I looked up information on how to become a paramedic and I bought a book on emergency medicine and have been reading it. I’ve even tied a rubber band around my younger sister Jeongyeon’s arm and pretended to practice putting needles in.”

Although filming hasn’t even begun, “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” has already been confirmed for a second season. Gong Seung Yeon shared, “It’s a format where each episode features a new story so it’s new and I like it. When filming dramas, I especially like meeting a lot of new people so I like that each episode features many different actors. I’m waiting for the first filming so I think the drama will air in the first half of the year, at the earliest.”

[...]

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1509481wpp/gong-seung-yeon-talks-about-winning-rookie-awards-living-with-her-sister-twices-jeongyeon-and-more

• Like 2

Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, And Gong Seung Yeon Confirmed To Star In New SBS Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 24, 2022
by S. Nam

Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon will be starring in SBS’s upcoming drama “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” (literal title)!

SBS’s “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” tells the story of the joint response from the police, who capture criminals, and the fire fighters, who put out fires. The drama highlights the teamwork of the first responders who live to save the lives of others. This will be the first Korean drama to capture the joint response from the police station and fire station at the intense crime scenes where disasters, emergencies, and crises unfold. Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon are confirmed to star in the drama.

Kim Rae Won will be returning to SBS for the first time in six years since his hit drama “Doctors,” which recorded a best of 21.6 percent in viewership ratings. He will be starring as the passionate detective Jin Ho Gae, who will not let go of a case once he grabs onto it. Due to his harsh manner of speech and rough gaze, he is often misunderstood, but Jin Ho Gae is a detective down to the bone with his sharp ability to analyze the crime scene, perceptive nature that allows him to understand the minds of criminals, and strong will to win. Already, viewers are anticipating Kim Rae Won’s portrayal of his character as well as the upcoming action scenes.

Son Ho Jun and Gong Seung Yeon will be playing members of the fire station. Son Ho Jun will be taking on the role of fire fighter Bong Do Jin who, despite seeming cold, takes better care of the people around him and the victims than anyone else while diving into the fire without hesitation. With his talented acting skills, Son Ho Jun raises anticipation for the unique portrayal of his new role.

Gong Seung Yeon, who impressed with her ability to take on a variety of different characters and roles, will be transforming into paramedic Song Seol, who does not miss attending to even a small wound and also comforts people emotionally. Having won Best New Actress for her role in the film “Aloners” at the 42nd Blue Dragon Film Awards last year, Gong Seung Yeon will captivate viewers once more in her new role as a paramedic.

In the drama, there will be times in which Jin Ho Gae, Bong Do Jin, and Song Seol will bicker, not only due to their differences in personalities but also because of their different perspectives as a detective and fire fighters. Nevertheless, their unexpected teamwork, which stems from the joint goal of protecting the citizens’ safety, will be one of the main points to watch out for in the drama. In order to capture a story of the police and fire fighters working together, the production team also resolved to capture realistic cases as well as the details of fire investigations, which are known to be one of the most difficult forms of scientific investigations.

The production team shared, “‘The Police Station Next to the Fire Station’ is a project that depicts the fierce joint response by hidden heroes at the scene of a crime or disaster. Kim Rae Won, Son Ho Jun, and Gong Seung Yeon, who are confirmed to star in the drama, will each add their best acting and sincerity for their characters to showcase perfect cooperation, so the anticipation from the production team is also great. Please show interest and watch out for the premiere of ‘The Police Station Next to the Fire Station,’ which SBS will newly showcase in 2022.”

“The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” is written by scriptwriter Min Ji Eun of “Partners for Justice” and helmed by director Shin Kyung Soo of “The Tale of Nokdu,” “Oh, the Mysterious,” and “Six Flying Dragons.” The upcoming drama is slated to premiere in 2022.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1509751wpp/kim-rae-won-son-ho-jun-and-gong-seung-yeon-confirmed-to-star-in-new-sbs-drama

• Like 2

January 24 2022

Kim Rae-Won, Son Ho-Jun, & Gong Seung-Yeon cast in SBS drama “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station”

The-Police-Station-Next-to-the-Fire-Stat

Kim Rae-WonSon Ho-Jun, and Gong Seung-Yeon are cast in SBS drama series “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” (literal title). The drama series will have Kim Rae-Won play Detective Jin Ho-Gae. Son Ho-Jun will play Firefighter Bong Do-Jin and Gong Seung-Yeon will play Paramedic Song Seol. They work together to solve cases.

Filming for “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” has already begun and the drama series will air sometime during the first half of this year.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Employees at a police station and a fire station work together to solve cases.

Jin Ho-Gae (Kim Rae-Won) works as a detective. He does his job well. He isn’t friendly when he talks to people, but he solves cases with his excellent ability to grasp crimes scenes, read a criminal’s mind and having a strong will to win.

Bong Do-Jin (Son Ho-Jun) works as a firefighter. He is enthusiastic with his work. He seems cold to people, but he is nice to those around him and he takes good care of victims. He rushes to fire sites without a moment of hesitation. Song Seol (Gong Seung-Yeon) works as a paramedic. She has a warm heart.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/kim-rae-won-son-ho-jun-gong-seung-yeon-cast-in-sbs-drama-the-police-station-next-to-the-fire-station

• Like 2

Actor Gong Seung-yeon has confirmed the lead role in SBS' new drama 'Police Station Next to Fire Station' and continues his non-stop walk.

AAT6Pvu.img?h=486&w=730&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Gong Seung-yeon takes on the role of Song Seol, a paramedic belonging to the fire department. Song Seol is a person who cares for even the heart without missing a small wound. Gong Seung-yeon's acting, who will fill this song with her own color, has already attracted the interest of prospective viewers, while working with Jin Ho-gae (Kim Rae-won) and Bong Do-jin (Son Ho-jun), who have a common goal of protecting citizens' safety, also. It is considered one of the viewing points.

Through 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station', he will challenge the paramedic character for the first time since his debut, and vividly depict the process of developing step by step as a character of growth. Gong Seung-yeon, who is building her own filmography with various character transformations, is looking forward to the new look she will show in this 'Police Station Next to the Fire Station'.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/공승연-sbs-소방서-옆-경찰서-주인공-캐스팅/ar-AAT6FQN

Actor Son Ho-jun will return to the small screen with 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'.

111420630.1.jpg

According to his agency Think Entertainment on the 24th, Son Ho-jun confirmed his appearance in the new SBS drama ‘Police Station Next to Fire Station’ and will continue his work in 2022.

Son Ho-jun is expected to show a wide spectrum of acting in the role of 'Bong Do-jin', who seems cold on the outside, but rushes into the flames without hesitation, taking care of those around him and the victims more than anyone else.

https://sports.donga.com/News/article/all/20220125/111420632/1

The new SBS drama 'Police Station Next to the Fire Station' (directed by Shin Kyung-soo, written by Min Ji-eun, produced by Mega Monster) is a scene log in which the police and fire departments jointly respond to the fierce scenes between crime and disaster and emergency. It depicts the hottest team play of the 'first responders'.

Son Ho-jun, who looks like a bulldozer, but will transform into a pure and harmless character on the inside, is expected to show off his unique presence as well as chemistry with actors Kim Rae-won and Gong Seung-yeon.

Since his debut, Son Ho-jun, who has been well-liked by the public for his charismatic acting and good charm that can perfectly digest any role since his debut, confirmed the casting of ‘Police Station Next to Fire Station’ and will continue to work hard in 2022.

https://sports.donga.com/News/article/all/20220125/111420632/1

Actor Kim Rae-won confirmed to appear in 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'

14666393_753136_3841.jpg

In the play, Kim Rae-won takes on the role of Jin Ho-gae, a passionate detective who is perfectly equipped with all the abilities from sharp on-the-spot identification and insight into the psychology of criminals, as well as fighting spirit. Jin Ho-gae shows a sample of the ‘ Born to Be Police’, which uses all his senses to catch one bite.

Kim Rae-won, who shows the essence of an 'all-genre actor' by wearing the most perfect tailor-made clothes for each character across the CRT and screen, is looking forward to meeting Jin Ho-gae in 'The Police Station next to the fire station' and making another mark on the infinite acting spectrum.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14666393

• Like 2

Jung Jin-woo, cast in 'The Police Station Next to the Fire Station'... Acting with Kim Rae-won, Son Ho-jun, and Gong Seung-yeon

l_2022012502001327600270131.webp

On the 25th, Jung Jin-woo's agency, the actor, said, "Jung Jin-woo has been cast in the SBS new drama 'Police Station Next to the Fire Station', which is scheduled to air in the first half of this year. You will be able to meet Jin-woo's various charms."

'The police station next to the fire station' is a joint response site diary between the police catching criminals and the fire department catching fire, depicting the team play of 'first responders' whose hearts beat for others. Previously, Kim Rae-won, Son Ho-jun, and Gong Seung-yeon have confirmed their appearances. Jeong Jin-woo takes on the role of Choi Ki-soo, a rescue worker at the Taewon Fire Station.

Choi Ki-soo catches the eye with his warm appearance and strong muscular body, but he is a reversal character with a softer heart than anyone else. Jung Jin-woo's broad acting spectrum and colorful facial expressions will instill charm in Choi Ki-soo's character and steal the hearts of viewers.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202201251351003&sec_id=540201&pt=nv

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart