[Drama 2022] ❤️ Bloody Heart ❤️ 붉은단심 ❤️

agenth

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

3 Points To Anticipate In Final Episodes Of “Bloody Heart”

KBS2’s “Bloody Heart” is coming to an end!

“Bloody Heart” is a fictional historical drama about the bloody political romance between Lee Tae (Lee Joon), a king who has to abandon the woman he loves to survive, and Yoo Jung (Kang Han Na), a woman who has to become the queen to survive.

With just a couple episodes left until the finale, here are three major points to keep an eye on.

Spoilers

1. Lee Tae and Yoo Jung’s relationship

In episode 14, Lee Tae heard of Yoo Jung’s pregnancy and told her, “I heard you’re pregnant. I’m sorry. I made you go through hardship with your body in that state. I won’t leave you alone again.” On the other hand, Yoo Jung had been dealing with the loss of Ttong Geum (Yoon Seo Ah) and Choi Ga Yeon’s (Park Ji Yeon’s) evil deeds, as well as Lee Tae’s poisoning. She burst into anger at the situation, leading Lee Tae to storm out.

However, Yoo Jung knew that Lee Tae was the one who was putting the country in danger, which put their relationship in a new perspective. She felt a sense of betrayal at his scheme, and the tension between them left viewers waiting in anticipation. What will be the fate of this couple?

Lee-Joon-Kang-Han-Na-3.jpg

2. Will Park Gye Won bring down Choi Ga Yeon?

Park Gye Won (Jang Hyuk), frustrated with Choi Ga Yeon’s atrocious ways, eventually became unable to hold back and drew his sword at her. He was then thrown in jail, where the Queen Dowager asked him, “Were you really trying to kill me?” Revealing his true desire, he answered, “I bemoan the fact that I was unable to stab you.”

At the end of episode 14, Lee Tae said that he would use Park Gye Won as a hunting dog. After receiving an order to write down the names of rebels, Park Gye Won called a private meeting. When it became clear that Lee Tae and Park Gye Won agreed on the dethronement of Choi Ga Yeon, viewers are left to wonder if Park Gye Won will be able to bring her down with his own hands.

Park-Ji-Yeon-3.jpeg

3. The ends of other characters’ stories

Viewers are also waiting to see how the struggles of various characters come to an end. In particular, it remains to be seen what sort of sanctions Jo Won Pyo (Heo Sung Tae) will receive after Lee Tae’s return to the palace. In addition, Jung Wi Gyun’s (Ha Do Kwon‘s) actions after the death of Hye Kang (Oh Seung Hoon) and the conclusion to Jo Yeon Hee’s (Choi Ri‘s) story are also being anticipated.

The final episodes of “Bloody Heart” air on June 20 and June 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

3 Points To Anticipate In Final Episodes Of “Bloody Heart” | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Joon’s Relationships With Kang Han Na And Jang Hyuk Grow Even More Strained In “Bloody Heart”

KBS 2TV’s “Bloody Heart” has shared a preview of the upcoming episode!

“Bloody Heart” is a fictional historical drama about the bloody political romance between Lee Tae (Lee Joon), a king who has to abandon the woman he loves to survive, and Yoo Jung (Kang Han Na), a woman who has to become the queen to survive.

Spoilers

On the previous episode, Lee Tae was furious about the rebellion and commanded all those who were involved in it to be arrested. He even swore to strip the titles of the nobles who took part in it and take away their land and slaves. During a private conversation, Lee Tae told Park Gye Won (Jang Hyuk) that the subjects should depose Choi Ga Yeon (Park Ji Yeon), and Park Gye Won agreed to do so.

The newly released stills show Lee Tae’s cold side as the king of the country. Sitting on his throne, he exudes a chilly and unapproachable aura with his tightly closed lips. On the other hand, Park Gye Won seems to be examining Lee Tae’s other intentions, and the production team hinted that he will plea with the king with a fierce look on his face. The other subjects are trembling in fear before the king, but for some odd reason, Jo Won Pyo (Heo Sung Tae) looks relaxed, making viewers wonder why.

Lee-Joon1.jpg

Jang-Hyuk1.jpg

Spoiler

Heo-Sung-Tae1.jpg

Bloody-Heart3.jpg

More stills show Lee Tae and Yoo Jung facing changes in their relationship. Previously, she found out that he was the one who was putting the country in danger, and she felt a sense of betrayal at his scheme.

The photos show Lee Tae and Yoo Jung in a tense argument. Lee Tae looks both sorry and fearful in front of Yoo Jung, who previously showed her anger towards him. On the other hand, she tries to hide her feelings while looking at his glum face, creating strange tension. Another still depicts her tightly holding his hands and imploring him, and Jung Wi Gyun (Ha Do Kwon) watches the couple’s conflict with a heavy heart and worried eyes.

Spoiler

Lee-Joon-1.jpg

Kang-Han-Na1.jpg

Lee-Joon-Kang-Han-Na1.jpg

Bloody-Heart-2.jpg

The next episode of “Bloody Heart” will air on June 20 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Lee Joon’s Relationships With Kang Han Na And Jang Hyuk Grow Even More Strained In “Bloody Heart” | Soompi

• Like 2

@Prettysup 

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

I havent seen last week's episodes... hehe

havent watched tonite ep but i dont think LT will die; based on the joseon monarch behavioral pattern, LT might sacrifice yoojung and kill PGW to get his power, if yoojung is not willing to forgive him and he might misunderstand that yoojung is working together with PGW to fight against him!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Joon, Kang Han Na, And Jang Hyuk Face Different Fates In “Bloody Heart”

KBS 2TV’s “Bloody Heart” is coming to an end!

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Tae expressed his anger at Park Gye Won (Jang Hyuk) for revealing Yoo Jung’s real identity in front of the ministers. Later on, he found out that she collaborated with him and visited her. Both of them refused to yield to each other, and the final episode will show their final fates.

The newly released stills capture Lee Tae, Yoo Jung, and Park Gye Won in different atmosphere. First, Lee Tae, who is striving to achieve his goal of absolute power, looks deep in thought. He had clashing ideas with his beloved Yoo Jung, so it will be interesting to find out what step he will take next.

Lee-Joon2.jpeg

Yoo Jung is gazing at someone with firm determination written on her face, raising questions about her choice. On the other hand, Park Gye Won looks calm, as if he has put everything down. He risked everything to help Yoo Jung, so viewers are eager to find out about what kind of ending is in store for him.

Kang-Han-Na1.jpeg

Spoiler

Jang-Hyuk1.jpeg

The drama’s producers teased, “In the final episode, the results of each characters’ hearts will be drawn. In particular, please look forward to the last stories of Lee Tae, Yoo Jung, Park Gye Won, and Choi Ga Yeon (Park Ji Yeon), who struggled to survive in the place.”

The final episode of “Bloody Heart” will air on June 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Lee Joon, Kang Han Na, And Jang Hyuk Face Different Fates In “Bloody Heart” | Soompi

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GingerK said:

I am only halfway through ep. 16 but seeing councillor Park with the Queen Dowager irks me how even in the end he gave no comfort or love to his loyal wife and son.

it's still not clear to me why he didn't marry her even though they loved each other. How did she end up going to the palace.

2 minutes ago, Photo Photo said:

it's still not clear to me why he didn't marry her even though they loved each other. How did she end up going to the palace.

That's why I couldn't for them as some great or lost love.  He tells her 'hey be the king's bed mate so you will ultimately be second in command.'  So he could pull strings with her on the inside? She just became bitter, spiteful and nasty.  She could have said 'Nah, I'm good'.  Great character though lol

Here is the ratings for the last Episode 16 :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Bloody Heart” Ends On All-Time Ratings High + “Woori The Virgin” Rises For Finale

KBS 2TV’s “Bloody Heart” went out on a high note!

On June 21, the historical drama starring Lee Joon, Kang Han Na, and Jang Hyuk ended on its highest average nationwide rating to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Bloody Heart” returned to its all-time high of 8.9 percent.

“Bloody Heart” Ends On All-Time Ratings High + “Woori The Virgin” Rises For Finale | Soompi

• Like 1

am so glad that this drama didnt have a sloppy ending! the drama goes so smoothly and coherent from beginning to the end. good job by another girl's power team after trs! :doggie:

• Like 1

"Bloody Heart" Jang Hyuk's ending impressions

Actor Jang Hyuk expressed his thoughts on the end of KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama "Bloody Heart" (played by Park Pil-joo/directed by Yoo Young-eun) through his agency on June 22.

Jang Hyuk led the development of the play by playing Park Gye-won, a loyalist who wanted to set up a good king himself as a trauma to the tyrant in "Bloody Heart" At the beginning of the broadcast, he was seen as a person seeking power, but toward the second half, it showed that he was willing to sacrifice anything for Joseon and the people.

Even though he knew that Yoo Jeong was the daughter of the Yoo Hak-soo family who he exterminated in the past, he was willing to embrace the daughter of the enemy for the good king, and even brought a woman who sympathized with him to the palace. Although he died in the wrong way of loyalty, actor Jang Hyuk's dense acting with eyes and vocalization of strength and weakness caused more tension throughout the broadcast. The modifier "Master of Historical Drama" has produced a great scene with a favorable eye.

Jang Hyuk said, "I tried to stay true to my role as a kingmaker. I wanted to show a light acting through thorough script analysis, but I am satisfied with the successful conclusion. The director, the writer, and fellow actors and staff who worked hard for the work also worked really hard and thank you."

Also, when asked about the most memorable scene and line, he said, "The scene where he visits Lee Tae and talks about the previous kings" and said, "As a person in the saga, as a prince who has to take responsibility for compassion and the people, it is a scene where you can think about suffering at least once. The scene leaves a long lasting impression,” he explained. Regarding the modifier of 'a guarantee check for historical dramas' that he always follows, he showed humility, saying, "I'm just thinking deeply about the character."

Jang Hyuk said at the production presentation, "I like Park Gye-won because he is not a straight villain but a character with love and compassion." In order to convey this image to viewers, he said, "I tried to show compassion as a person, not as a villain."

In the drama, Jang Hyuk kept Lee Tae in check and was always at odds with him However, on the set, he praised, saying, "To communicate, I learned once again that the actor Lee Joon is a junior with very open ears." When asked about their chemistry with other performers such as Heo Sung-tae, Kang Han-na, and Park Ji-yeon, he said, "They are colleagues who shared different colors, different communication, and different fun. It was a very interesting time."

Finally, Jang Hyuk said, "After 'Bloody Heart', 'The Killer: A Girl Who Deserves To Die' is about to be released, and we are preparing to promote the movie and greet the stage." "This year, I will communicate with the viewers through various works."

202206221010161910_1.jpg

• Thanks 2

Nice to see that the drama kept up its high standards on the intellectual level till the end.  Nothing too unexpected or shocking at the end.  The drama never became silly, and they stuck all through to the theme of political intrigue along with deep passion in the main characters to their own goals and ends.  That was mixed with a strain of nice romance running through it too.  The characters were all quite complex with multiple layers of good and bad in them.  It was well-written and well-directed.  Quite an enjoyable drama.

By the way, it also had some of the toughest Korean spoken in it.  Kudos to the translators too.  I know fairly decent Korean, but I just could not have seen this without subs.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Lee Joon and Kang Han Na → Jang Hyuk, how do you feel about ending "Bloody Heart"..."I learned a lot"

Lee Joon, Kang Han-na, Jang Hyuk, Park Ji-yeon, Heo Sung-tae, Ha Do-kwon, and Choi Ri, who are the main characters of "Bloody Heart," left warm messages expressing their regret over the end.

KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama "Bloody Heart" (played by Park Pil-joo and Yoo Young-eun), which aired on the 21st June, gave viewers a deep impression by giving various fun to the home theater under the theme of "Romance Political Historical Drama." In particular, the scene in which Cho Won-pyo (Heo Sung-tae) tells Cho Yeon-hee (Choi Ri), who is sobbing at the news of his exile, to endure until then showed a high viewer rating of 11.3% per minute (provided by Nielsen Korea, nationwide).

The warm messages left by Lee Joon (playing Lee Tae), Kang Han-na (playingYoo-jung), Jang Hyuk (playing Park Gye-won), Park Ji-yeon (playing  Choi Ga-yeon), Heo Sung-tae (playing Cho Won-pyo), Ha Do-kwon (playing Jung Eui-kyun), and Choi Ri (playing Cho Yeon-hee) are drawing attention.

First of all, Lee Joon said, "Bloody Heart" was a big challenge for me and a work where I could learn a lot. I sincerely thank all the staff and actors who suffered together at the scene and the viewers who watched until the end," he said.

Kang Han-na said, "I'm grateful that I was able to finish the work well, and I'm also grateful to those who watched the drama. I was happy to meet Yoojung. Thanks to you who loved "Bloody Heart" and Yoo-jung, I think it will remain a more grateful and happy memory," she said with a friendly greeting.

Jang Hyuk said, "I was so happy and grateful to be able to show a dense performance as Park Gye-won of 'Bloody Heart' until the end. In some areas, I am satisfied with being able to show light acting. Park Kye-won is a loyalist with a trauma caused by a tyrant, but he ostensibly showed his power to viewers for balance. This part was personally fun, and the fact that I tried not to let go of my role as a loyalist for the country and as a kingmaker until the end was the most caring and difficult part as an actor," he confessed. "Lastly, the two directors who worked hard for the work, the writers, and the actors who acted together had a hard time. I hope to see you again next time, and I would like to thank everyone who watched with interest."

In addition, Park Ji-yeon said, "Thank you for watching. It was heartbreaking and hard to play Gayeon, but it was a good time to grow again. Please look forward to other things in the future. Gayeon's sin deserves to be judged, but I don't think I can dare argue with her life. I loved you a lot and I was sorry. As the clerk said at the end, I hope the day will come when she smiles. Once again, I would like to thank everyone," she said, expressing his deep affection for the work and character.

Heo Sung-tae said, "It was a great luck and I'm proud to have done such a great work together. It was a work where I could feel and learn a lot from acting. If there is a season 2, I don't know what kind of politics Cho Won-pyo will come back after exile, but it will be a work that I will never forget. I would like to express my gratitude and respect to everyone who participated in "Bloody Heart." Thank you for your hard work," he said with a smile until the end.

Ha Do-kwon said, "It was an exceptionally difficult work while preparing, so I thought it would be cool after the filming, but it leaves a lot of disappointment and sadness. From the cold winter to the hot summer, "Bloody Heart" will also be remembered as a precious work as precious memories made with all the staff and fellow actors. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who have loved "Bloody Heart" and Jung Eui-kyun," he said, expressing a message full of regret.

Lastly, Choi Ri said, "I was happy to draw a historical drama that I really wanted to do through 'Bloody Heart' and draw a play with a great director, writer, great staff, and actors." Above all, I am grateful to the viewers who loved the drama. I think I will never forget an hour of laughing, crying and playing the character Yeon-hee. We will continue to meet you in various ways. Thank you for loving "Bloody Heart"," she said, leaving a warm speech for the end.

"Bloody Heart" made everyone cry and laugh as the passionate performances of many actors including Lee Joon, Kang Han-na, Jang Hyuk, Park Ji-yeon, Heo Sung-tae, Ha Do-kwon, and Choi Ri. "Bloody Heart," which colored the small screen every Monday and Tuesday night with a red heart, wrapped up its two-month long run with enthusiastic cheers from viewers.

FV0760QVIAEiFBw?format=jpg&name=small

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202206221111642222&ext=na&utm_campaign=naver_news&utm_source=naver&utm_medium=related_news#PL2

• Thanks 2