[Drama 2022] ❤️ Bloody Heart ❤️ 붉은단심 ❤️

agenth

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kang Han Na, Lee Joon, And Choi Ri Confront Their Emotions As Their Love Triangle Deepens In “Bloody Heart”

The love triangle continues in KBS2’s “Bloody Heart”!

“Bloody Heart” is a fictional historical drama about the bloody political romance between Lee Tae (Lee Joon), a king who has to abandon the woman he loves to survive, and Yoo Jung (Kang Han Na), a woman who has to become the queen to survive.

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Tae attempted to stay together with Jo Yeon Hee (Choi Ri) after repeated threats from her father Jo Won Pyo (Heo Sung Tae). However, after entering her room, he apologized to her and ran out, tearing up the palace in an effort to find Yoo Jung. Upon finding her, the emotions Lee Tae had been keeping pent up inside of him bubbled to the surface and he ran to kiss her, creating a romantic scene like none other.

New stills reveal the various emotions of the trio involved in the love triangle. Lee Tae is unable to take his eyes off someone, his features set in quite a serious expression. Meanwhile, Yoo Jung gazes up towards the sky, her plaintive eyes hinting at the frustration she is experiencing.

Finally, Jo Yeon Hee’s eyes are filled with tears that could spill over at any moment. She is filled with her resentment of Lee Tae and her jealousy of Yoo Jung. Viewers are curious to see what she will do next after finding out about Lee Tae and Yoo Jung’s relationship.

Lee-Joon-768x557.jpg

Kang-Han-Na-768x557.jpg

Spoiler

Choi-Ri-768x555.jpg

The drama’s producers commented, “Episode nine fleshes out the story of Lee Tae, Yoo Jung, and Jo Yeon Hee. Keep an eye out for how Jo Yeon Hee will act after finding out about Lee Tae’s feelings for Yoo Jung. You will be able to have an even more immersive experience if you pay attention to the quickly changing emotions of the characters.”

This episode of “Bloody Heart” airs on May 30 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Kang Han Na, Lee Joon, And Choi Ri Confront Their Emotions As Their Love Triangle Deepens In “Bloody Heart” | Soompi

• Like 2

I looked fwd to the drama... but Jang Hyuk's, I Dont Give A Damn expression, is rubbing me in a wrong way....its just too many unemotional scenes like that....  maybe its called poker face but i need more expression? I guess..

King... i hope next episode would be better ya... bring the ^man^ out :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

I looked fwd to the drama... but Jang Hyuk's, I Dont Give A Damn expression, is rubbing me in a wrong way....its just too many unemotional scenes like that....  maybe its called poker face but i need more expression? I guess..

You are right, Jang Hyuk's character description is indeed supposed to be 'poker faced' haha... But we do see glimpse of him displaying emotions especially in eps 7-8.

Meanwhile, new stills for ep 9 tonight.

"Bloody Heart" Lee Joon-Kang Hanna-Jang Hyuk, "Who is the real enemy?"

Lee Joon, Kang Han-na and Jang Hyuk foreshadowed another unusual move.

KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama "Bloody Heart" (Episode 9), which will air at 9:30 p.m. on the 30th (Tonight), will be followed by an uncomfortable three-way encounter between Lee Tae (Lee Joon), Yoo Jung (Kang Han-na), and Park Gye-won (Jang Hyuk).

Earlier, Yoo-jung tried to destroy Park Gye-won by risking her life, taking advantage of her identity as the daughter of a traitor who was selected as a crown princess and supposedly died. Park Gye-won, who was caught in a corner,  admired Yoo-jung's outstanding qualities. At the end of the eighth episode, Lee Tae entered Cho Yeon-hee (Choi-ri)'s room under repeated pressure from Cho Won-pyo (Heo Sung-tae), but eventually ran out of the room. Immediately, Lee Tae ran to Yoo Jung and kissed her, coloring the small screen with affectionate excitement.

In the released still, Lee Tae, Yoo Jung and Park Gye-won are facing each other in a breathtaking atmosphere, drawing attention. Just the fact that the three people are in one space overwhelms the eyes of the viewers.

Spoiler

In particular, Lee Tae, who has strong tension, and Park Gye-won, who is calm, have been attacked by anxiety for some reason. In addition, Yoo-jung sends a distrustful look at Park Gye-won, and soon her gaze is directed toward Lee Tae, making me wonder why.

In addition, with Park Gye-won's words, Lee Tae is far from being afraid, and Yoo-jung is in agony, drawing attention to today's broadcast.

The production team of "Bloody Heart" said, "In the 9th episode, Park Gye-won's movement will lead to a three-way meeting with Lee Tae and Yoo Jung again. Park Gye-won, who had previously been cornered by Yoo Jung, for what reason brought the two together, please check his unusual behavior through today's broadcast."

Whether Jang Hyuk's counterattack will be successful can be confirmed through the 9th episode of KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama "Bloody Heart," which will air at 9:30 p.m. on the 30th (today).

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=211200

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Here is the ratings for Episode 9! :).

The Monday-Tuesday dramas continue their battle!

According to Nielsen Korea, the May 30 broadcast of KBS2’s “Bloody Heart” garnered an average nationwide rating of 5.7 percent. This is a 0.9 percent decline in ratings from the previous episode’s score and personal best of 6.6 percent, but “Bloody Heart” remained the No. 1 Monday-Tuesday drama of the night.

“Bloody Heart” Remains No. 1 In Ratings + “Woori The Virgin” Sees Slight Rise | Soompi

On 5/29/2022 at 5:29 PM, Prettysup said:

"Bloody Heart" Lee Joon-Kang Hanna-Jang Hyuk, "Who is the real enemy?"

the drama is getting so intense! the filmography is just amazing - the conversation btwn PGW and YJ, the mirroring of the chess board line-up into the court line-up! every detail of the plots go so smooth and well!

who are the real enemies now that the queen dowager turns against PGW? i wonder if LT, YJ and PGW will end up working together to fight against another party (the queen and the Jo's clan)! getting very excited with the twists and turns, the unpredictable plots!

does anyone understand why PGW's wife acted like that toward the queen dowager at the lake? guess i missed some stories btwn them!!!

• Like 2

Here is the ratings for Episode 10! :).

KBS 2TV’s “Bloody Heart” continues its reign over Monday and Tuesday nights!

On May 31, the historical drama enjoyed an increase in viewership for its latest episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the 10th episode of “Bloody Heart” scored an average nationwide rating of 6.3 percent, making it the most-watched Monday-Tuesday drama of the evening.

“Bloody Heart” Sees Ratings Rise As “Woori The Virgin” Holds Steady | Soompi

• Like 2

Someone has a theory about Lee Tae and the monk 

Spoiler

On twitter someone said they think the monk was planted by Lee Tae. That would be quite the twist! It would mean Lee Tae elaborated a great scheme and may end up “winning” the badduk game but, wouldn’t that mean he becomes as “bad as the villains?” I mean, as he wins the game he loses his moral high ground (although he is already not so morally superior given what he did to Yeonhee and The Minister of War) so Im inclined to think this theory is possible and it would be such a shock for PGW (although in a twisted way, he may also be proud to see Lee Tae go from cub to tiger?)  

• Like 3

On 6/1/2022 at 10:58 AM, SJW said:

does anyone understand why PGW's wife acted like that toward the queen dowager at the lake? guess i missed some stories btwn them!!!

I was surprised by that too, thought that it was part of the queen dowager’s imagination initially 

7 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Hmm.. too much thinking and i dont think the monk was planted by the king...

I don’t think so too 

7 hours ago, realistic2280a said:
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@realistic2280a The monk has not harmed anyone but QD at this point. 

His predictions could get people killed.. he knows the info he gives to QD will harm someone, and in this case anyone who QD depised. If the blood vomiting of the king in thr episode, is indirectly because of him.. then case closed? :lol:

• Like 1

@realistic2280a Lets wait until the episode airs. Previews are there to mislead. In a drama like this, where everyone is scheming, anything is possible. 

@Prettysup It was not surprising to me that Lady Yoon said all those things to QD. First of all, they are “love” rivals. Not sure if PGW actually loves Lady Yoon but she is his wife and QD constantly made sarcastic remarks towards her and tried to humiliate her. She just released her pent-up anger. It was payback time for Lady Yoon. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

tumblr-eeb515e2262a2ef02d68090c273fcac2-

tumblr-fb211a12e00e86f1a39e99a664dda509-

a whole episode is spent on just one plot development.

Spoiler

hai everyone. :D at this point it does seem like Ji Yeon, Lee Tae and Gye Won (Jang Hyuk Ssi) are in the same corner of the ring but as we know in politics, alliances can change easily. though Cho's daughter is miffed that she is not the chosen one despite being the (forerunner) earlier on, Cho knows that nothing is certain till Yoo Jung is officially crowned. playing the long and patient game is what they would need to do. unfortunately, Cho's naive and spoilt daughter does not heed her father's advice and goes on to try and trap Yoo Jung with the help of the Queen Dowager, not knowing that she is being used by the latter. I do like where we're going with the story. :D

source: 

https://www.netflixtvseries.com/tv/136733/bloody-heart

• Like 2