[Drama 2022] ❤️ Bloody Heart ❤️ 붉은단심 ❤️

agenth

Im glad she didnt leave him    :highonflowers:

FS91AZWUcAIHIUd?format=jpg&name=360x360

Looks like Lee Tae didnt get anything from his ''ancestor'' Bang Won from SFD.   :D

LT, pull yourself together..:rolleyes: even Court Lady Choi realized that Lady Park doesnt give up easily and 

that she is destined to be queen.

I love the rare scenes when the King is determined.

FS2E3ppUsAAwleD?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 3

@rocher22 The Queen Dowager said she feels threatened by Lee Tae, who “acts” like a loyal son to her but not so secretly hates her as he probably blames her too for his mother’s death (or so she thinks) There must be more examples of them threatening each other over the years. She was placed there by PGW after all so that fact is reason enough for Lee Tae to see her as an enemy. He did go an provoke her by mentioning Inspector Park who the Queen Dowager has affection for. So I don’t think it’s her who harrasses him. I think they harrass each other. 

I think It’s undeniable that Yoo Jung loves Lee Tae but I think she decided to stay for herself and her people. Becoming Queen will provide her with the power and shield to protect them in the future. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

the drama is getting so intense and interesting. really like this director's filming technique and style. power struggle and politics in saeguk drama can get too complicated and cause the drama to lose its direction. but the director gets a good control of the plots and the pace go smooth and coherent. she uses good and contemporary bgm, even used moonlight sonata at one of the lee tae and yoo jung scene.

it's quite depressing to see lee tae feeling drained and walking with a hunching back. dont know if this is how the character should looks like or is an act in the palace- he looks very tired and sad! the last scene when yoo jung declared that she is the king's woman and that she would be become the queen is so uplifting. am glad to see the stronger and more determined side of yoo jung. this is where KHN excels in this kind of acting. hope lee tae would feel energized by yoo jung's determination. it would be nice that they share the info and work together, instead of working separately. certainly they worry about each other and yoo jung has a whole village to care for. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

He did go an provoke her by mentioning Inspector Park who the Queen Dowager has affection for. So I don’t think it’s her who harrasses him. I think they harrass each other. 

she was very pleased because LT was in an awkward situation.

When he mentioned Official Park, she started to panic a little.

She is his mother and she should be on his side at least once.

15 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I think It’s undeniable that Yoo Jung loves Lee Tae but I think she decided to stay for herself and her people. Becoming Queen will provide her with the power and shield to protect them in the future. 

It seems that only I assume they will be a team    :D

this is the first time we have seen upset and smiling GW. 

FTKv7o9aAAAvZ8E?format=jpg&name=360x360

FTAzRMIUcAAOWNZ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

@rocher22 She is the equivalent of step-mom, not his mother. I assume she was placed in the palace by PGW, in order for him (PGW) to have more influence. It was a strategic political move, quite common at the time, so, not sure how she would have a different relationship with Lee Tae. It’s true that some provocations may be unnecessary, cruel and gratuitous (like when she made the comment about the poisoned tea) but we have had very little context to know how they reached this point. 

About Yoo Jung and Lee Tae, the fact that she is no longer bitter about the role he played in her family’s death, says a lot about her character and also about her love for him. The writer could’ve dragged that whole thing but Yoo Jung is wise beyond her years and she seems pragmatic. She has empathy but is strong and can see the whole picture. All the “good” that Lee Tae did for her obviously outweighed his huge mistake. She also sees him as a victim of the circumstances (and of PGW) I’m not sure if I would’ve been so generous but this makes me admire her. Im 100% sure she loves Lee Tae but since she also has her people to protect, I think there might be conflict when those two interests are at odds. One other interesting aspect of her is, the grudge she must hold for PGW. We know she was following his moves before. So is she planning revenge? Or is she thinking to seize an opportunity now? It will be interesting to see how that side of the story develops. In that sense she and Lee Tae are definitely on the same side but will it always be this way? 

On 5/18/2022 at 10:38 PM, Prettysup said:

I also wish that the King will ‘cry’ less.. and for the last scene in ep6, I thought it was rather obvious that they didn’t do the switch? 

They tried to tell the audience that there is a switch as that  seemed to be one agreed upon... but in the end, it wasnt :lol:

On 5/18/2022 at 10:46 PM, dramafan33 said:

@realistic2280a Remember that PGW is not alone. He leads a whole “system” designed to prevent the King from having too much power. Killing PGW himself would accomplish nothing. We see this in real life as well. People think “but what if we kill this dictator, the dictatorship ends” It does not work like that. It would be cool if the series actually showed this rather than say it. The message would get across better. But Lee Tae literally said this with different words to eunuch Jang when he offered to kill PGW. Basically Lee Tae needs to strip PGW from his power and dismantle the system. Straight up killing him would only make PGWs faction more powerful and they would have justification to take down this king. He needs to device a good plan.

Yes,, in alot of the political dramas we see, the king always seemed to be powerless when there is a powerful PM around.. and he cant be eliminated just like that (or else we wouldnt have a story, right)... 

Im just thinking outloud, in modern warfare.. the leader, is usually the first one to be cut/targeted so that the troops becomes aimless if their leader is  struck down... since Lee Tae has already married the daughter of the 2nd powerful minister, i would assume that its easier to get more people on his side...but yes, we have a lot of dramas to know that its not easy as it seems...

On 5/19/2022 at 9:06 AM, yoeda said:

At first I kinda love his voice. But, when you watch more episode it feel a little bit unnatural to the point that I want some of his minister point "Cheon-ha do you have a sore throat?" :joy: Poor Lee Joon. Also, I read some people that doesn't like his teary eyes too. 

Right, right..... see... he sounded more regal when he talk to YJ as well... but the moment he tried to raise his authorative voice, then something is just not right... hahha... :lol:

Ep 7 preview ...any english subtitle yet?

5 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@rocher22 She is the equivalent of step-mom, not his mother. I assume she was placed in the palace by PGW, in order for him (PGW) to have more influence. It was a strategic political move, quite common at the time, so, not sure how she would have a different relationship with Lee Tae.

Yep, its also true.

The Queen Dowager and the officials of the royal court use the word ''mother'' only when they

need to push LT into the corner.

5 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

She also sees him as a victim of the circumstances (and of PGW) I’m not sure if I would’ve been so generous but this makes me admire her. Im 100% sure she loves Lee Tae but since she also has her people to protect, I think there might be conflict when those two interests are at odds. 

Yoo Jung knows who killed her family.

She is smart and it is already clear to her that the king has no power.

Its a little strange that the YJ's protector from the Bamboo Village didnt tell her about the true identity of the 

scholar (LT) she was meeting.  

Eunuch Jung or warrior Jung   

The fight scene was pretty cool   :D

FS2E3pwUAAIp6tP?format=jpg&name=360x360

Kang Hanna IG Update ..sweet..  

FTHORvQaUAAvjRG?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@rocher22 Is Eunuch Jung the most badass eunuch that ever existed? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one like him. I want to know his story! 

I guess his story is interesting. He looks more like the King's bodyguard.  :D

Oh, I just realized that LT doesnt have a personal bodyguard or I missed something   :unsure:

FSYGNyoaUAIIoqm?format=jpg&name=360x360

I wonder why Eunuch Jung is faithful to the king. We see that all the workers of the palace are under the control of the left minister. It would be interesting to know the background story of Eunuch Jung, his motivations, goals  and how did he form an alliance with the king.

• Like 1