[Drama 2022] ❤️ Bloody Heart ❤️ 붉은단심 ❤️

agenth

7 hours ago, Prettysup said:

This eunuch in green below, I wonder if he will turn against Lee Tae later and work as PGW's spy?

Eunuch Jung ?  If GW blackmails him with something then it might happen.  

I love that scene on the bridge between the Queen Dowager and Councilor Park.

She was a little sarcastic but I was surprised that Councilor Park fully understood how

the king felt about YJ.

GW almost in a romantic way  explained all that to the Queen Dowager. 

The King was a little reckless. 

FScMUqOaQAA49u4?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@Prettysup Nooo, let’s leave at least one person loyal to Lee Tae! But anything is possible. What I’m super curious about is what the female lead is going to do! How is she going to deal with her current situation. I suppose she’ll be mad at Lee Tae for a while but her true enemy has always been PGW so is she going to become Lee Tae’s ally? But how? 

@rocher22 I noticed Lee Tae walks faster than others, there is a certain determination in his walk. I liked that detail. I also liked that PGW seemed to understand Lee Tae’s feelings for Yoo Jung. Of course he’ll use that against Lee Tae, but yeah, its all very interesting because all these subtle moments reveal something new about the characters and their complex relationships. 

• Like 3

@rocher22 Actually I think councillor Park really think YJ is going to be a good queen that’s why he chose her. Despite his antagonistic appearance, he has the country’s interest on top of his list. He understood LT’s feelings for YJ and made use of it as a tool to aid LT in becoming a good king.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

@rocher22 Actually I think councillor Park really think YJ is going to be a good queen that’s why he chose her. Despite his antagonistic appearance, he has the country’s interest on top of his list. He understood LT’s feelings for YJ and made use of it as a tool to aid LT in becoming a good king.

LT and GW seem to have something in common.

The young crown prince was also sure that YJ would be a good queen.  :D

I wonder what will happen when councilor Park finds out about Aok's true identity.

How  he is going to put that into the baduk game.   

FSXFTLtWYAAW3KP?format=jpg&name=small

GW's son is diligent and reputable clerk.. I like him, although I think there is a hidden reason why he 

doesnt go to his house often.

I assume the both concubines are of the same rank.   :unsure:

FSaTNOTUUAILtIx?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3

On 5/14/2022 at 3:08 AM, twinkle_little_star said:

*bowed head* hai @Prettysup ,:D thank you for sharing post with us, Prettysup. that's incredible. :D

Damn, that Bang Won was so smexy.

The thing with Tae was right now, he still full with grief, regret and revenge. So, he hate GW coz he was the source of his suffering in his mind. Like @dramafan33 said, he still self centered and somehow irresponsible. I don't think that PGW words about making a good King for Joseon was an absolute lie. He indeed smile and praise Tae cunning behavior. But, baby cub still need to learn a lot to be more deceiving. Show need to show us what Tae's mission and vision for ruling a country.

Episode 5 text preview

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, yoeda said:

Damn, that Bang Won was so smexy.

The thing with Tae was right now, he still full with grief, regret and revenge. So, he hate GW coz he was the source of his suffering in his mind. Like @dramafan33 said, he still self centered and somehow irresponsible. I don't think that PGW words about making a good King for Joseon was an absolute lie. He indeed smile and praise Tae cunning behavior. But, baby cub still need to learn a lot to be more deceiving. Show need to show us what Tae's mission and vision for ruling a country.

Episode 5 text preview

hai @yoeda .  thank you for your clarifications, Yoeda. :D

tumblr-pz9036f7di1vj9tigo4-540.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

It wasnt a real kiss but I liked the scene because LT closed his eyes.

He looked boyishly innocent.   :wub:

I wonder if the previous king was a good king.

Anyway, he used the secret passage only for trivial things.

I hope LT is smarter.  :D

FSNS-XuaIAEYKUH?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

Jang Hyuk X Park Ji Yeon, Compassionate Past Revealed (Bloody Heart)

What is the relationship between Jang Hyuk and Park Ji-yeon?

In the sixth episode of KBS 2TV's Monday-Tuesday drama "Bloody Heart", the heart breaking story of Park Gye-won (played by Jang Hyuk) and Choi Ga-yeon (played by Park Ji-yeon) will be portrayed.

Earlier, Park Gye-won used Yoo-jeong (Kang Han-na), who became his niece, to push Lee Tae (Lee Joon) into a corner. Choi Ga-yeon was also troubled by the argument between Park Nam-sang (Lee Tae-ri) and Mdm Seo, who want to reveal the truth of whether  Yoo-jeong was Park Gye-won's niece.

At the end of the broadcast, Park Kye-won put Yoo-jeong's life at a crossroads between Lee Tae-yi's choice of whether to save or kill her and asked, "Which way will you go, Your Highness?" Is it power or love?" he said, adding to the cool atmosphere and boosting the immersion of the play.

The subtle atmosphere of Park Kye-won and Choi Ga-yeon was captured in the released still. First, Park Kye-won's slightly raised lip catches the eye. His smile for the first time is a mixture of joy and sadness, which sometimes conveys a feeling of loneliness. On the other hand, there are tears in Choi Ga-yeon's eyes, which raises curiosity. Her eyes are filled with resentment and affection towards Park Gye-won, drawing attention to the story of the two.

In particular, in the eyes of those who looked at each other in the past, affection is dripping, but in the present, the complex and subtle emotions of Park Gye-won and Choi Ga-yeon, who are confused about whether it is love or compassion, make today's broadcast even more awaited.

"The sixth episode depicts the relationship between Park Gye-won and Choi Ga-yeon, which has not been revealed so far," said the production team of "Bloody Heart." Please pay a lot of attention to what happened to the two people who were the targets of mutual love going the same way politically. "It'll be more interesting if you follow Park Gye-won and Choi Ga-yeon's emotions and watch today's broadcast."

FS7IJpdakAAAKmd?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202205171022172110

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Yup! The acting is really good but this drama needs some good comic relief. Everything is too tense and angsty. I liked ep 5 but I feel stressed lol 

Agreed! I need to stop last night and cont it today coz it bored me a little. Also I need the King stop hunching so much in front of his minister. He looks like a baby to me. The time his eyes was alive was when PGW in the scene. Guess we'll see his development later on.

• Like 2