[Drama 2022] ❤️ Bloody Heart ❤️ 붉은단심 ❤️

agenth

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

No, I meant- what was the significance of BGW waiting until the minister of war held the cup with two hands?

To show that he is the boss!

Finished ep 4, quite exciting towards the end.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Yes! Thats what was happening! I honestly was confused myself with all the extreme eyeball close ups that I didn’t even realize that Cho was kinda being defiant by not holding both hands. Now that scene makes much more sense to me. I found this:

https://thesmartlocal.com/korea/korean-drinking-culture/amp/

Ah, so there are two possibilities here- 

either the minister of war was considered a friend by BGW in the past and was used to holding the cup with one hand with him, so this is BGW essentially telling him they're not friends anymore, or the minister of war was showing disrespect to BGW, and BGW was having none of that- exerting his supremacy over him. Either way- very cool subtle power play there! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Photo Photo said:

I feel bad for the minister's daughter. She thinks the king likes her but she doesn't know he is using her :( She will be soooo heart broken. She doesn't deserve that.

i wouldnt worry too much about that as she seems to love the queen position than the king! she is equally using him to achieve her status and power!

guess am th only one who have found yoojung's skinny best friend very annoying. the way she acts is a bit exaggerated! :smirk:

• Like 2

Rating report

“Woori The Virgin” And “Bloody Heart” See Slight Rises In Viewership Ratings

“Woori The Virgin” And “Bloody Heart” See Slight Rises In Viewership Ratings

May 11, 2022
by S. Nam

The Monday-Tuesday evening dramas continue with steady viewership!

According to Nielsen Korea, the May 10 broadcast of SBS’s “Woori the Virgin” achieved an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent for episode 2. This is a slight increase of 0.4 percent from the premiere episode’s score of 4.1 percent.

KBS2’s “Bloody Heart” garnered an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent, which also marks a small rise from the previous episode’s record of 5.3 percent.

9 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG 4 episodes in and it is so intense they finally met again and now she knows he is a crown prince.

Btw, hi! I kinda guess we already met on other forum site. lol. :joy:

15 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Yes! Thats what was happening! I honestly was confused myself with all the extreme eyeball close ups that I didn’t even realize that Cho was kinda being defiant by not holding both hands. Now that scene makes much more sense to me. I found this:

https://thesmartlocal.com/korea/korean-drinking-culture/amp/

I kinda doesn't understand the scene too now it made sense. I think Cho will become the big villain later on if what Hana said in her interview about PGW was true. He already had his own power before that doesn't involve The King or PGW. Maybe he seem doesn't care much about battle between Tae-PGW but at the same time he still desired power that cannot be control by that 2 people. 

• Like 1

I didnt expect both girls to become royal concubines but its a good plot twist.

Poor Yeonhee...The scene between her and the minister of war, when he bowed to her, made me laugh.

She is still a little spoiled girl.  :D

I like the chemistry between her and the king.

KakaoTalk_20220510_164425102_04.gif?type=w1200

10 hours ago, SJW said:

guess am th only one who have found yoojung's skinny best friend very annoying. the way she acts is a bit exaggerated! :smirk:

I am confused about that friend, didn’t she work for the Minister of War? How did she end up working at YJ’s place ? 

Spot the purple crocs lol

• LOL 3

@Prettysup Because…

Spoiler

The servant girl created a scene in front of Yeonhee, fighting with another girl who supposedly was saying she was planning to seduce the King (btw I felt that accusation could put the other girl in danger of at least getting fired) She did this to show her “loyalty” to Yeonhee. I suppose Yeonhee will take her to the palace. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup Because…

Hide contents

The servant girl created a scene in front of Yeonhee, fighting with another girl who supposedly was saying she was planning to seduce the King (btw I felt that accusation could put the other girl in danger of at least getting fired) She did this to show her “loyalty” to Yeonhee. I suppose Yeonhee will take her to the palace. 

Yeah so she is Minster of War’s servant right? Then how come she is with Yoo Jung in the bamboo grove as well? 

Btw actually we don’t have to spoiler tag episodes that have already aired.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SJW said:

i wouldnt worry too much about that as she seems to love the queen position than the king! she is equally using him to achieve her status and power!

A bit exagerated?! She's being way too over the top! In the last episode I just couldn't take it and skipped her part... So, no- you are not the only annoyed by her :hwaiting2:

@Prettysup Its ok I’d rather tag some things because not everyone watches at the same time. 

My assumption is she is Yoo Jung’s friend because she was rescued by Yoo Jung and also works for the Minister of War. 

Spoiler

One could even speculate she became the Minister of War’s servant on purpose? It seems Yoo Jung is well informed about the people surrounding PGW. I think she also had her own little spies. I’m actually surprised PGW, who seems to know everything, somehow never found out Yoo Jung escaped and only recently found out the King had been seeing her (and that the woman the King loves is the same girl) the fact that PGW did not know anything when he has been watching the King so closely requires some suspension of disbelief) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

A bit exagerated?! She's being way too over the top! In the last episode I just couldn't take it and skipped her part... So, no- you are not the only annoyed by her :hwaiting2:

Anyone else noticed she wasn't eating the rice. She was shoving it into her mouth then spitting it right after LOL.

• LOL 1

GW devised a cruel plan, few years ago, only to prevent LT and YJ from getting married.

He also prevented the prince from becoming a successful ruler.

And now, after so many years GW is the one who brought YJ to the palace.

Yep, what fate decides, it will happen.

KBS IG story

FR0ywAiVsAIeO4O?format=jpg&name=medium