OH HOLY NIGHT

Guest cowboy

Guest MangoJuice

aww you didnt sing the whole song!!

i liked it! i love your voice, you can really sing :) but i think you couldve done better showin off your range though.. coz i know you could do it judging by your voice, so i was waiting for you to hold some notes longer to show range.. but then you cut it short.. it was nice overall but i'm just sayin if you want your voice to be boomin it heheh there's always room for improvement right? :) anyways good job :D

aww you didnt sing the whole song!!

i liked it! i love your voice, you can really sing :) but i think you couldve done better showin off your range though.. coz i know you could do it judging by your voice, so i was waiting for you to hold some notes longer to show range.. but then you cut it short.. it was nice overall but i'm just sayin if you want your voice to be boomin it heheh there's always room for improvement right? :) anyways good job :D

hahah thanks. onLY PROBLEM IS, louder u sing, the higer u sing right?..

the louder i sing, the more crappy it sounds cuz of my mic lol..

Guest timzsta

perdee good singing reminds me of alot of people gahh so much possibility who u could bee haha just cause theres so many wondering talented people here

Guest thesarahchong

Hmmm.

So, as I'm listening to this-- First off, gotta say you have a beautiful voice.

Anyway, when I first clicked play.. I couldn't quite tell. And I was trying pretty hard too. A little bit of fulawar, but not as deep as her voice... sounded kind of like NotFromThisPlanet.. & then BAM, this wave overcame me thinking it kind of sounded like SUSAN.. but as I listened more, it sounded less like her. And plus, she already has an account here.

Give us a hiiiiint. This is fun.

By the way, you did wonderfully with the song.

Guest kokoling

You have a nice voice, but I think you adlib a bit too much in this song. It takes away some of the emotions. Also, the reverb that you used on the vocals sounds a bit strange. It sounds like you were singing in a shower.

You have a nice voice, but I think you adlib a bit too much in this song. It takes away some of the emotions. Also, the reverb that you used on the vocals sounds a bit strange. It sounds like you were singing in a shower.

lol there's no reverb its my crappy mic =_=

Archived