[Drama 2022] Little Women ☘️ 작은 아씨들

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Wi Ha Joon Talks About Being Drawn To His Mysterious And Charming Character In “Little Women”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Little Women” shared new stills of Wi Ha Joon!

“Little Women” is a new drama about three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before—and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

Kim Go Eun will star as the eldest sister Oh In Joo, who is determined to protect her family with money, while Nam Ji Hyun will play the middle sister Oh In Kyung, a news reporter who does not want to bow down to money and aims to always do what’s right. Park Ji Hu will play the youngest sister Oh In Hye, who is overwhelmed by the love of her older sisters who work hard for her sake.

The newly released stills introduce Wi Ha Joon’s character Choi Do Il with photos that depict him in contrasting atmospheres. His soft smile yet piercing and cold gaze create a mysterious vibe around him. Coming from London, elite consultant Choi Do Il will unexpectedly work together with the impoverished accountant Oh In Joo.

Wi-Ha-Joon-2-1536x1024.jpeg

In the stills, Choi Do Il examines Oh In Joo closely, and his meaningful gaze makes viewers curious about their relationship as well as what new plan he will carry out in Korea. Since he considers money to be the most sacred, viewers wonder where Choi Do Il’s realistic and cold beliefs will take him.

On his reason for choosing the drama, Wi Ha Joon shared, “It’s an honor to participate in this project. Choi Do Il is a figure with a charm that makes you want to know more and more about what kind of person he is. I really wanted to act as him.” He continued, “After reading the entire [script], I even said to myself, ‘This is awesome.’ The lines, which gave me many thoughts, allowed me to immerse into the story. I felt that it is incredible as expected.”

Wi-Ha-Joon-3-1536x1024.jpeg

Wi Ha Joon also shared, “Choi Do Il has a fast-churning brain, strong sense of judgement, level-headedness, and physical abilities. He doesn’t waver no matter the situation, so it is difficult to tell what he is thinking. While acting as Choi Do Il, I tried to emphasize the subtle variations in his expressions and gazes.”

“Little Women” will premiere on September 3 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Wi Ha Joon Talks About Being Drawn To His Mysterious And Charming Character In “Little Women” | Soompi

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, Wi Ha Joon, And More Have Different Goals Related To The Missing Money In “Little Women” Teaser

tvN’s new drama “Little Women” has released an intriguing teaser!

“Little Women” is a new drama about three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before—and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

Kim Go Eun will star as the eldest sister Oh In Joo, who is determined to protect her family with money, while Nam Ji Hyun will play the middle sister Oh In Kyung, a news reporter who does not want to bow down to money and aims to always do what’s right. Park Ji Hu will play the youngest sister Oh In Hye, who is overwhelmed by the love of her older sisters who work hard for her sake.

On August 18, “Little Women” unveiled a new teaser that revolves around 70 billion won (approximately $53 million) that went missing. Elite consultant Choi Do Il (Wi Ha Joon) states, “We’re looking for 70 billion won and the slush fund ledger.” Bewildered, Oh In Joo demands, “How can you not know that 70 billion won disappeared?”

Being the righteous one who refuses to bow down before money, Oh In Kyung declares, “If that’s the truth, then the money isn’t what’s important.” She seems resolved to find the truth of the matter, and she wisely says, “People can’t lie, but money is honest.”

Rookie politician Park Jae Sang (played by Uhm Ki Joon) and his wife Won Sang Ah (Uhm Ji Won) are also added to the equation, piquing viewers’ curiosity about what kind of incidents this world of money and power will bring forth.

At the end of the clip, Oh In Joo discovers something that causes her to gasp, and the captions that flash across the screen read, “The moment you find the money, the game will turn upside down.”

Watch the teaser below!

Watch: Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, Wi Ha Joon, And More Have Different Goals Related To The Missing Money In “Little Women” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 3

[Exclusive_Actress Ficial] Great characters are coming  <Little Women> What the characters say

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, Wi Ha Joon, And More Have Different Goals Related To The Missing Money In “Little Women” Teaser

Aug 18, 2022
by L. Kim

tvN’s new drama “Little Women” has released an intriguing teaser!

Kim Go Eun will star as the eldest sister Oh In Joo, who is determined to protect her family with money, while Nam Ji Hyun will play the middle sister Oh In Kyung, a news reporter who does not want to bow down to money and aims to always do what’s right. Park Ji Hu will play the youngest sister Oh In Hye, who is overwhelmed by the love of her older sisters who work hard for her sake.

On August 18, “Little Women” unveiled a new teaser that revolves around 70 billion won (approximately $53 million) that went missing. Elite consultant Choi Do Il (Wi Ha Joon) states, “We’re looking for 70 billion won and the slush fund ledger.” Bewildered, Oh In Joo demands, “How can you not know that 70 billion won disappeared?”

Being the righteous one who refuses to bow down before money, Oh In Kyung declares, “If that’s the truth, then the money isn’t what’s important.” She seems resolved to find the truth of the matter, and she wisely says, “People can’t lie, but money is honest.”

Rookie politician Park Jae Sang (played by Uhm Ki Joon) and his wife Won Sang Ah (Uhm Ji Won) are also added to the equation, piquing viewers’ curiosity about what kind of incidents this world of money and power will bring forth.

At the end of the clip, Oh In Joo discovers something that causes her to gasp, and the captions that flash across the screen read, “The moment you find the money, the game will turn upside down.”

“Little Women” will premiere on September 3 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1541162wpp/watch-kim-go-eun-nam-ji-hyun-wi-ha-joon-and-more-have-different-goals-related-to-the-missing-money-in-little-women-teaser

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Uhm Ji Won, Uhm Ki Joon, And Jeon Chae Eun Are A Picture-Perfect Family Without Any Struggles In “Little Women”

“Little Women” has shared a preview of Uhm Ji Won and Uhm Ki Joon’s extravagant family!

tvN’s “Little Women” is a new drama about three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before – and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

That wealthy family is portrayed by none other than Uhm Ji Won, Uhm Ki Joon, and Jeon Chae Eun. In the new photos, Won Sang Ah (Uhm Ji Won) and Park Jae Sang (Uhm Ki Joon) look upon each other sweetly with loving eyes. Their daughter Park Hyo Rin (Jeon Chae Eun) joins them outside for what appears to be a cute family affair.

Uhm-Ji-Won-Uhm-Ki-Joon-800x533.jpeg

Uhm-Ji-Won-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Uhm-Ki-Joon-800x533.jpeg

Jeon-Chae-Eun-800x533.jpeg

Thanks to her father, a former army general and political mogul, Won Sang Ah has lived her entire life with everything in abundance. Perhaps that is the reason why every single one of her movements and smiles exude elegance.

On the other hand, Park Jae Sang was born into a less fortunate home as his father used to be the driver for Won Sang Ah’s family. Now, he’s become a competent lawyer who wants to run for mayor.

Spoiler

Uhm-Ji-Won-1-800x533.jpeg

Uhm-Ki-Joon-1-800x533.jpeg

Won Sang Ah and Park Jae Sang’s daughter Park Hyo Rin will play a special role in the couple’s narrative as she is the reason why their family gets tangled with the Oh sisters, Oh In Joo (Kim Go Eun), Oh In Kyung (Nam Ji Hyun) and Oh In Hye (Park Ji Hu).

The producers of “Little Women” commented, “On the opposite side of the three sisters is the family of Won Sang Ah, Park Jae Sang, and Park Hyo Rin who live in a completely different world, and their story will become another central point. The drama’s tension will double when this family, who has everything, meets the three sisters.”

“Little Women” premieres on September 3 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Watch a teaser here!

Uhm Ji Won, Uhm Ki Joon, And Jeon Chae Eun Are A Picture-Perfect Family Without Any Struggles In “Little Women” | Soompi

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nam Ji Hyun And Kang Hoon Are Reliable Partners Working Toward The Truth In “Little Women”

tvN’s “Little Women” previewed more stills of the upcoming drama!

“Little Women” is about three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before – and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

The newly released stills capture the exceptional relationship between Oh In Kyung and her childhood friend Ha Jong Ho (Kang Hoon). Although Oh In Kyung is calm and rational to the extent that she sometimes comes off as cold, she wears a bright smile in front of her longtime friend. Ha Jong Ho also only has eyes for Oh In Kyung. Although the two were temporarily separated when Ha Jong Ho traveled to the United States to study abroad, the pair seems to be as comfortable as ever with each other despite reuniting after years.

Nam-Ji-Hyun-800x533.jpeg

Kang-Hoon-1024x1536.jpeg

The upcoming drama will also portray their teamwork. Oh In Kyung starts to dig up a case that faced a mysterious close when she was a rookie reporter. In the stills, Ha Jong Ho acts as Oh In Kyung’s reliable supporter right by her side. Viewers are already anticipating what kind of synergy the two will showcase as they search for the truth.

Spoiler

Nam-Ji-Hyun-Kang-Hoon-2-800x533.jpeg

Nam-Ji-Hyun-Kang-HOon-800x533.jpeg

The production team shared, “To Oh In Kyung, Ha Jong Ho is one of the people she can trust in the most. How the two who came to report on the problematic case will unravel the secret of the past and the truth of the present as well as the changes that will happen to them in that midst will be interesting points to look out for.”

“Little Women” premieres on September 3 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Nam Ji Hyun And Kang Hoon Are Reliable Partners Working Toward The Truth In “Little Women” | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, And Park Ji Hu Discuss Their Characters And Chemistry As Sisters In “Little Women”

Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu, the three leading actresses of tvN’s upcoming drama “Little Women,” joined Elle for a pictorial and interview!

The pictorial captured the natural bond, lovely chemistry, and dignified fashion of the three actresses. Even through the photos, Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu exude their unrivaled presence.

“Little Women” is a drama about three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before—and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

In an interview that followed the photo shoot, the actresses expressed their great anticipation for the drama, which filming was in full swing for during the time the interview took place. Kim Go Eun, who takes on the role of the eldest sister Oh In Joo, said, “I felt that we had great chemistry together even without having to talk. I thought that I just need to do a good job myself. I thought deeply about how to best express the script that writer Jung Seo Kyung had written with delicacy. I even tried to transcribe [the script] while following Oh In Joo’s emotions.”

300938864_188848630179177_46230584257530

Nam Ji Hyun, who will play Oh In Kyung, the second daughter and a reporter at a news agency, said, “Director Kim Hee Won has a clear sense of direction. My problems, which I often struggle alone with, get resolved when I go on set [thanks to her]. I’m filming with a feeling that I’m riding a sturdy ship with a trustworthy captain.”

300790560_5316749498442904_5913559926287

Park Ji Hu, who plays Oh In Hye, the third sister and a student majoring in drawing, conveyed her gratitude by saying, “I think I’m lucky to be able to act together with senior actresses who can give me advice when my acting doesn’t work out. I’m also learning a lot from the great people every day.”

Spoiler

300912108_1993139440888833_4582693818083

When asked about the personalities of the three sisters, the actresses responded, “All of them are hardcore. They are really tenacious people in different ways. They have to say everything they want to say, and once they bite, they don’t let go and never give up. Viewers will be able to feel that the three sisters are alike while seeming to not be at all.” Anticipation is high for the three actresses’ performance in the drama.

Spoiler

300773038_1472118453260868_2707310441895

“Little Women” will premiere on September 3 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, And Park Ji Hu Discuss Their Characters And Chemistry As Sisters In “Little Women” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, Park Ji Hu, Wi Ha Joon, And More Describe The Charms Of Their “Little Women” Characters

“Little Women” has dropped a character introduction making video!

tvN’s “Little Women” is about three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before – and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

Kim Go Eun will star as the eldest sister Oh In Joo, while Nam Ji Hyun plays middle sister Oh In Kyung, and Park Ji Hu plays youngest sister Oh In Hye.

After all three actresses introduce themselves, Kim Go Eun comments, “Oh In Joo is a character who lives while really tapped into reality. She really loves her younger sisters and is someone who can’t take family out of her life. She’s also a character who honestly expresses her emotions, as they are.”

Nam Ji Hyun continues with a big smile, “Although she grew up poor, In Kyung does not give in to money. She’s an honest and straightforward person, so I ask that you please watch.”

Regarding her character Oh In Hye, Park Ji Hu shares, “She’s the youngest [sibling] who receives a lot of love from In Joo and In Kyung. While she’s very grateful for that love, she feels overwhelmed by it too. She’s really good at art and although she’s in a difficult environment, she works really hard to rise to the top.”

When asked why they chose to star in “Little Women,” Kim Go Eun explains that she flew through the first four parts when she initially received the script. Nam Ji Hyun chooses the differences between the three sisters as well as their overarching similarities and various relationships as the most charming.

Park Ji Hu shares that she auditioned for the role then adds, “Although she’s young, the way In Hye strives for the top is really cool and I was drawn to her more because she’s such a warm person. It was also great to see the three sisters living so closely, so I was drawn to this project.”

Later, Wi Ha Joon, Uhm Ji Won, Uhm Ki Joon, and Kang Hoon appear to introduce their characters. Wi Ha Joon greets viewers as Choi Do Il, an elite consultant from London, and adds, “He’s a mysterious character who makes it difficult to guess what he’s thinking about and how he feels.” Wi Ha Joon describes “Little Women” as a puzzle and explains, “I think this is a drama where as it progresses, there will be fun in putting it together like a puzzle.”

Uhm Ji Won plays Won Sang Ah, a director of an art gallery. The actress shares, “She is the well-disciplined daughter of a military officer as well as the wife of Park Jae Sang, who is in politics and running to be the mayor of Seoul.”

Park Jae Sang is played by Uhm Ki Joon who shares of the character, “He has really big ambitions and dreams and wants to ultimately become the president.”

Kang Hoon introduces himself as In Kyung’s childhood friend Ha Jong Ho and comments, “He does not hide his feelings for In Kyung. He is someone who only looks at her and tries to protect her because he thinks she’s in danger.”

Finally, all the cast members promise to film diligently and ask viewers to stay tuned. Watch the full introduction clip below!

“Little Women” premieres on September 3 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Watch a teaser here!

Watch: Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, Park Ji Hu, Wi Ha Joon, And More Describe The Charms Of Their “Little Women” Characters | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, And Park Ji Hu Target Uhm Ki Joon In Unique Ways In Tense “Little Women” Highlight Teaser

tvN has unveiled a highlight teaser that gives an in-depth look at the main characters of “Little Women”!

“Little Women” is a drama about three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When they get swept up in a major incident, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before – and wind up facing off against the wealthiest family in the nation.

The new highlight teaser introduces Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu as the three sisters In Joo, In Kyung, and In Hye, who are each fighting for freedom in different ways. Uhm Ji Won, Uhm Ki Joon, and Jeon Chae Eun portray the picture-perfect wealthy family that they go up against.

At the start of the clip, the three sisters’ poverty struggles are highlighted as someone comments, “How high can the person at the very bottom rise?”

Kim Go Eun stars as the eldest sister Oh In Joo who wants to save her family. She firmly tells her youngest sister In Hye, “There are people who give you things. Because we look like we have nothing. If you take that flat-out, words like this will come back around. ‘They’re homeless. Pitiful.’ Do you think I’m going to leave you to hear those kinds of words too?”

When she gets into an argument with her middle sister In Kyung, Oh In Joo yells out, “Say stuff like that after you pay. Love is something you do with money. If you don’t have money, you have to endure things to this extent. I can endure it all, no matter the amount!”

Lastly, Oh In Joo dramatically comments, “I wanted to become someone like this. Someone who could protect their family with money.”

Nam Ji Hyun plays middle sister Oh In Kyung, a reporter who directly attacks Park Jae Sang (Uhm Ki Joon). Out of her desire to protect her family, she goes against Oh In Joo’s ambitions as she comments, “I’m someone who reports embezzlement, theft, and scams as crimes. I can’t possibly accept your decision.”

Park Ji Hu stars as the youngest sister Oh In Hye, who takes matters into her own hands in order to lessen the burden on her sisters. Although she’s trying to help by escaping on her own, Oh In Joo angrily catches Oh In Hye accepting money from Won Sang Ah (Uhm Ji Won), the mother of her wealthy classmate Hyo Rin (Jeon Chae Eun). Oh In Hye explains, “I don’t like you guys suffering because of me. There’s so much I have to learn. Hyo Rin’s mom said she would teach me everything. There’s nothing I can learn from you two.”

As Oh In Hye continues to hang out with Hyo Rin’s wealthy family and begins to infiltrate their home, her sister tells her, “In Hye, that’s a crime!” Oh In Hye states, “If I’m unable to escape from our family, I’ll eventually die.”

At work, Oh In Joo is introduced to the suspicious Choi Do Il, played by Wi Ha Joon. As they begin to work together, Oh In Joo asks worriedly, “If I don’t lie to the police, does that cause trouble to someone?” Choi Do Il responds, “In Joo, you are already in trouble.”

Choi Do Il further explains, “People who launder money put their life on the line to protect other people’s money. Do you not trust how preciously I will protect you?”

The plot thickens when Choi Do Il announces that their company has lost a slush fund of 70 billion won (approximately $51,960,790). He enlists the help of Oh In Joo and the two set off to solve the case without police involvement, due to the illegal activity associated with the funds. Oh In Kyung also teams up with her childhood best friend Ha Jong Ho (Kang Hoon) and the two elder sisters begin teasing each other’s love lives.

After, we’re introduced the Park Jae Sang and his wealthy family. As he gets closer to achieving his political dreams, he sits down with his wife Won Sang Ah and states, “We have a goal. We’ve decided to stand together at the highest peak.” His wife responds mysteriously, “Still, how could you do this to me?”

When Won Sang Ah departs to Singapore amidst an obvious rift with her husband, Oh In Joo comments, “Did you know? That rather than a crazy lady, Hyo Rin’s mom is more pitiful.” Choi Do Il replies nonchalantly, “I guess Hyo Rin’s mom put on another incredible acting performance.”

Oh In Joo confidently comments, “I saw all of it and I have no confidence that I can live while watching that person [Park Jae Sang] become president. Can’t we just get rid of all of them at once?” Choi Do Il tells her she could die in the process while Park Jae Sang orders, “Oh In Joo. Get rid of her.” Won Sang Ah whispers to her husband, “You have to promise me. That no matter what happens, you’ll protect me.”

Check out the intense teaser below!

“Little Women” premieres on September 3 at 9:10 p.m. KST. Watch another teaser here!

Watch: Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, And Park Ji Hu Target Uhm Ki Joon In Unique Ways In Tense “Little Women” Highlight Teaser | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1