[Drama 2021] Show Window: Queen's House, 쇼윈도:여왕의 집 - Mon & Tues @ 22:30 KST

czakhareina

Behind the Scenes

Character Introduction of Actors
Song Yoon-ah X Lee Seong-jae X Jeon So-min

Teaser 5

Jun So Min Meets Her Lover’s Wife For 1st Time In “Show Window: The Queen’s House”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 18, 2021 | by E. Cha

Channel A’s upcoming drama “Show Window: The Queen’s House” has shared an intriguing glimpse of Jun So Min and Song Yoon Ah’s first meeting!

“Show Window: The Queen’s House” is a new drama about a woman who supports another woman’s affair—without knowing that the affair is with her own husband. Song Yoon Ah will star as Han Sun Joo, the queen of her picture-perfect family, while Lee Sung Jae will star as Shin Myung Seob, her seemingly devoted husband. Jun So Min will star in the drama as Yoon Mi Ra, who befriends Han Sun Joo while secretly carrying on an affair with her husband behind her back.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Han Sun Joo and Yoon Mi Ra meet for the very first time on the beach. The two women, who are invisibly linked by their relationships with Shin Myung Seob, stand together as they look out on the water and exchange their first conversation.

While Han Sun Joo wears a sunny smile as she takes in the view, Yoon Mi Ra’s expression is shadowed by worry.

To find out what brings these two women to the same place at the same time—and how their encounter will change their lives—tune in to the premiere of “Show Window: The Queen’s House” on November 29 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1499138wpp/jun-so-min-meets-her-lovers-wife-for-1st-time-in-show-window-the-queens-house

• Like 2

Highlight Video

and more interpretation of character chart:

Jun So Min, Song Yoon Ah, And Lee Sung Jae Dish On Their Chemistry As Husband, Wife, And Mistress In “Show Window: The Queen’s House”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nov 27, 2021 by E. Cha

The stars of Channel A’s upcoming drama “Show Window: The Queen’s House” have shared their thoughts on their experience working together!

“Show Window: The Queen’s House” is a new drama about a woman who supports another woman’s affair—without knowing that the affair is with her own husband. Song Yoon Ah will star as Han Sun Joo, the queen of her picture-perfect family, while Lee Sung Jae will star as Shin Myung Seob, her seemingly devoted husband. Jun So Min will star in the drama as Yoon Mi Ra, who befriends Han Sun Joo while secretly carrying on an affair with her husband behind her back.

Notably, after appearing together in the 1997 drama “Beyond the Horizon,” former co-stars Lee Sung Jae and Song Yoon Ah reunited for the first time in 24 years to work together on “Show Window: The Queen’s House.”

Lee Sung Jae remarked, “I’m so happy to be working together with Song Yoon Ah again on another project. When we act together, Song Yoon Ah’s cheerful vibe and energy rubs off on me, so I’m filming with a happy heart.”

“It’s such a delight to act together with her,” he added, “because we always have a lot to learn from each other while acting with one another.”

Spoiler

Lee-Sung-Jae-Song-Yoon-Ah.jpg

Jun So Min similarly raved about her experience working with the veteran actress, commenting, “Just being able to work together on set with [Song Yoon Ah], whose acting career was already thriving even before I began to dream of becoming an actress, is in and of itself a huge joy.”

She went on, “From our very first meeting up until now, I think Yoon Ah’s warm and considerate manner in the way she makes others feel comfortable has played a major role in creating a great atmosphere on set and our chemistry [as actors].”

Spoiler

Jun-So-Min-Song-Yoon-Ah.jpg

Lee Sung Jae also spoke highly of Jun So Min, with whom he will be portraying a torrid affair in the upcoming drama.

“She does have a playful and cute side that can be seen on her variety shows,” he said, “but on the filming set, she transforms completely into Mi Ra, and she also spends a lot of time thinking about her role and works really hard, which is great to see.”

The actor continued, “Because it’s her first time playing that kind of role, she must be dealing with some psychological pressure and a lot of concerns, but I myself am gaining a lot of strength from watching her make a flawless transformation into her character and work hard at her role. We discuss each and every scene [we film together], and we’re doing our utmost for the drama.”

Spoiler

Jun-So-Min-Lee-Sung-Jae.jpg

“Show Window: The Queen’s House” premieres on November 29 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

• Like 1

Channel A’s newest drama “Show Window: The Queen’s House” kicked off to a steady start with average nationwide viewership ratings of 2.049 percent for its premiere. “Show Window: The Queen’s House” is a drama about a woman who supports another woman’s affair—without knowing that the affair is with her own husband. The drama stars Song Yoon Ah, Lee Sung Jae, Jun So Min, and more.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/show-window-the-queens-house-kick-off-the-kings-affection-continues-winning-streak-at-no-1/#ixzz7DfWe4rYl

• Like 1

Channel A’s new drama, “Show Window: The Queen’s House,” saw a slight drop in ratings in its second episode.

According to Nielsen Korea, the November 30 episode of “Show Window: The Queen’s House” recorded average nationwide ratings of 1.752 percent. This is down from its premiere ratings of 2.049 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/the-kings-affection-maintains-lead-in-ratings-as-show-window-the-queens-house-drops-to-1/#ixzz7Dl8AQ0zT

@backstreetboysfan Are you watching this drama. I love Song Yoon Ah and so I am watching it.

The set up is so different from any other drama where cheating is involved. Had to wait a week for sub for this drama. So sad

Han Sun Joo life is fappy but I think it is only her and her kids who are happy. Hubby is cheating and he doesn't seem to want to end ther affair at  all. Finally the director let us see thing from Yoon Mi Ra's perspective. She purposely befriended her lover's wife. She bonded with her and got her to think of her as a sister. I think YMR may not be as sweet as she pretend to be wuth HSJ. 

HSJ desperately doesn't want to end up like her mom and is willing to do anything to have a normal family but her mom is trying to protect her from the pain of getting hurt. Her mom also beleived SIL isn't trust worthy because her daughter did the choosing. The pain both mother and daughter have fel t due to the word HSJ said to her mom was intense. 

From episode 1 & 2 there were Flashforward scenes where someone got hurt and in the episode 2 ending the person who was hurt their heart stop beating at the moment. It does look like it may have been HSJ but I am really hoping that isn't so. 

Channel A’s new drama “Show Window: The Queen’s House” recorded an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.039 percent. This is the drama’s personal best and a jump in ratings from the previous episode’s score of 1.752 percent and its premiere rating of 2.049 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/our-beloved-summer-premieres-to-promising-rating-as-the-kings-affection-maintains-its-lead/#ixzz7EKcUQNnQ

• Like 1

I don't like the mother in law. Rich people has a habit of looking down on people.

The wife seems like a perfectionist, control freak? 

The husband has no talent why seat in that chair and get insults from the mother in law?

I only like Jun So Min, this role for her is new and she's not afraid to try. I like it. 

• Like 1