[Drama 2021/2022] A DeadbEAT's Meal/Three Hundreds of Meals,백수세끼

larus

Three Hundreds of Meals

A_DeadbEATs_Meal-tp1.jpeg

Drama:A DeadbEAT's Meal /Three Hundreds of Meals/Jobless Three Meals” (literal title)

Hangul:백수세끼

Genre:food, healing

Network:TVING,Naver TV

Episodes: 12

Director: Kim Joon-Moo

Writer: Cheese (webcomic), Jeon Sun-Young

Release Date: December 10, 2021 -- (TVING) / December 17, 2021 -- (Naver TV) - January 14, 2022

Runtime: Friday

Production Company:

OST: part 1 Kim Seong-gyu - 'Ready To Go`

Official site:

Plot

A DeadbEAT's Meal’ is a story of Jae-ho’s growth as he heals the pain of successive job failures and parting with food. With food as a medium to provide warm comfort, sympathy, and surrogate satisfaction with a delicious ‘mukbang`.

Notes

Based on the Naver webtoon of the same name, ‘Three Hundreds of Meals’

Cast

Ha Seok-jin as Kim Jae-ho

Go Won Hee as Yeo Eun Ho

Im Hyeon Joo as Seo Soo Jung

Lee Sang-jin as Kim Jeong-hyeon

Character descriptions

Kim Jae Ho (Ha Seok Jin) has been looking for a job for two years following five years of studying for civil service exams. He graduated university with a degree in Korean language and literature. Due to his mother telling him to always eat his three meals from when he was young, he’s gotten into the habit of eating first no matter what. Perhaps because of that, he has a healthy body and mentality even though he doesn’t have much to brag about. However, as his period of unemployment grows longer and longer, his financial difficulties, stress, and sense of inferiority reach their peak, and he breaks up with his recently employed girlfriend.

Yeo Eun Ho(Go Won Hee) proclaims that eating is the only thing that will last in this age of low interest rates. Having almost died from overworking day and night at an advertisement company, Yeo Eun Ho left work and has been unemployed for three months. Afterwards, she resolves to live a life in which she treats herself like a VIP, so she lives life only thinking about eating deliciously each day.

Seo Soo Jung (Im Hyeon Joo) who has worked at a major correspondence company for two years. Although she succeeded in getting her dream job, Seo Soo Jung is still a rookie in society who struggles with an overload of work and a tough office life. She becomes tired of her boyfriend Kim Jae Ho’s inattentiveness, and she decides to break up with him for her own sake.

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3

Ha Seok-jin confirmed to appear in 'Three Hundreds of Meals'... Transformation of job seekers [Official]

image_readtop_2021_942723_16334087714804

On the 5th October, Ha Seok-jin's agency Management Goo said, "Actor Ha Seok-jin has been cast as the lead in 'Three Hundreds of Meals'."

Based on the Naver webtoon of the same name, ‘Three Hundreds of Meals’ (written/illustrated with cheese), ‘Three Hundreds of Meals’ is a story of Jae-ho’s growth as he heals the pain of successive job failures and parting with food. With food as a medium to provide warm comfort, sympathy, and surrogate satisfaction with a delicious ‘mukbang’, Ha Seok-jin plays Kim Jae-ho, a man who graduated from the Korean language department in the play and is preparing for a job for the second year after a long period of public service.

Ha Seok-jin, who challenged the traditional melodrama in the previous MBC 'When I Was Most Beautiful' and presented a unique immersive feeling by delicately and densely depicting the gradual emotional changes of the character, in this 'Three Meals a Day', he performed 180 degrees with lively, life-style acting. The bar has already amplified the expectations of many people by foretelling a change in image.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/10/942723/

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202110051453229047

• Like 3

Thank you larus for creating the thread. I like drama centered on food and dining and then genre healing, slice of life is a fave.  The last time I  enjoy drama centered of food with slice of life is Grand Maison Tokyo. It's a  Kimutaku jdrama  I hope this one will be chef's kss indeed. I'll be waiting for more updates.

• Like 1

Go Won Hee, Ha Seok Jin, And Im Hyeon Joo Confirmed To Star In New Drama + Attend Script Reading

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 12, 2021
by S. Nam

Ha Seok Jin, Go Won Hee, and Im Hyeon Joo will be starring in the new drama “Jobless Three Meals” (literal title) together!

The upcoming drama is based on a serialized webtoon of the same name about an unemployed man named Kim Jae Ho and his three meals, which he can still eat well even after a breakup.

Ha Seok Jin will play the involuntarily jobless Kim Jae Ho, who has been looking for a job for two years following five years of studying for civil service exams. He graduated university with a degree in Korean language and literature. Due to his mother telling him to always eat his three meals from when he was young, he’s gotten into the habit of eating first no matter what. Perhaps because of that, he has a healthy body and mentality even though he doesn’t have much to brag about. However, as his period of unemployment grows longer and longer, his financial difficulties, stress, and sense of inferiority reach their peak, and he breaks up with his recently employed girlfriend.

Go Won Hee will take on the role of the voluntarily jobless Yeo Eun Ho, who proclaims that eating is the only thing that will last in this age of low interest rates. Having almost died from overworking day and night at an advertisement company, Yeo Eun Ho left work and has been unemployed for three months. Afterwards, she resolves to live a life in which she treats herself like a VIP, so she lives life only thinking about eating deliciously each day.

Im Hyeon Joo will transform into Seo Soo Jung, who has worked at a major correspondence company for two years. Although she succeeded in getting her dream job, Seo Soo Jung is still a rookie in society who struggles with an overload of work and a tough office life. She becomes tired of her boyfriend Kim Jae Ho’s inattentiveness, and she decides to break up with him for her own sake.

Go-Won-Hee-Ha-Seok-Jin-Im-Hyeon-Joo-3.jp

On September 30, the script reading for “Jobless Three Meals” took place, marking the start of the drama’s production. In addition to the three main leads, Go Woo Jin, who will play Seo Soo Jung’s company junior Kang Seo Joon, and Lee Sang Jin, who will play Kim Jae Ho’s friend Kim Jung Hyun, attended the script reading.

Ha Seok Jin shared, “It’s a project with a really good message. I think it’s just me who has to do well. I’ll portray the joys and sorrows of those looking for jobs, and I hope this becomes a project many people can relate to and gain comfort from.”

Go-Won-Hee-Ha-Seok-Jin-Im-Hyeon-Joo-2.jp

A source from the production company Playlist stated, “The greatest production crew members and the greatest actors will gather together to depict a story of job seekers and rookie employees that’s even more realistic than reality. Having seen their first time working together through the script reading, I get the feeling that an interesting drama that goes from being comical to realistic and relatable will be born. We plan to start filming soon. Please show lots of interest in ‘Jobless Three Meals,’ which will air in the second half of this year.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1493089wpp/go-won-hee-ha-seok-jin-and-im-hyeon-joo-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama-attend-script-reading

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Rookie Lee Sang-jin casts as Jeong-hyeon in '‘Three Hundreds of Meals’'

l_2021102802001510500327281.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-jin has been cast in the drama 'Three Meals a Day', the agency announced on the October 28th.

In the drama, Lee Sang-jin plays the role of Kim Jeong-hyeon. Jeong-hyeon is a close college junior to Kim Jae-ho (Ha Seok-jin), a chef who runs an izakaya. Jeong-hyeon is a character who helps Jae-ho prepare for a job and helps the protagonist grow. Lee Sang-jin is expected to show chemistry while acting with the cast members.

Lee Sang-jin said through his agency Different Company, "I personally like to cook. I was really happy to hear about the casting news of ‘Three Meals a Day’, which I enjoyed watching,” and “Kim Jung-hyun is a quick-witted and loyal character who takes good care of those around him.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/sports/sk_index.html?art_id=202110282233003&sec_id=540101

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
December 1 2021

Main poster for TVING drama “A DeadbEAT’s Meal”

A_DeadbEATs_Meal-tp1SM1.jpg

Here’s a main poster for TVING drama series “A DeadbEAT’s Meal” starring Ha Seok-Jin, Go Won-Hee, & Lim Hyun-Ju. The drama series is based on webcomic “Baeksuseggi” by Cheese. Captions on the poster states “Go Won-Hee: Voluntarily unemployed. Ha Seok-Jin: Involuntary unemployed.  Lim Hyun-Ju: Let me be unemployed.”

“A DeadbEAT’s Meal” will be available to stream from December 10, 2021.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Jae-Ho (Ha Seok-Jin) tries to find a job, but it’s not easy for him. He supports himself with working part-time jobs. Recently, his girlfriend Soo-Jung (Lim Hyun-Ju) dumped him after dating for 7 years. Despite his difficulties, Jae-Ho’s main concern is “What should I eat today?”

After working day and night for several years at an advertising company, Woon-Ho (Go Won-Hee) almost died due to overworking. She quit her job after that. Now, it’s been 3 months since she has become voluntarily unemployed. She follows her simple belief of “Let’s just think about eating delicious food.”

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021/2022] A DeadbEAT's Meal/Three Hundreds of Meals,백수세끼 -Ha Seok Jin- Premieres on December 10

20 December K-Drama Premieres To Add Joy To Your Holidays

Dec 3, 2021
by D. Kim

Cozy up with plenty of new dramas this month!

Here’s what to anticipate in December:

“A DeadbEAT’s Meal”

a-deadbeats-meal.jpg

Cast: Ha Seok Jin, Go Won Hee, Im Hyeon Joo, Go Woo Jin, Lee Sang Jin, etc.

Premiere Date: December 10

Broadcast Details: Fridays at 6 p.m. KST on YouTube

“A DeadbEAT’s Meal” is based on a webtoon about an unemployed man named Kim Jae Ho and his three meals, which he can still eat well even after a breakup. Ha Seok Jin plays the involutarily jobless Kim Jae Ho, who has been looking for a job for two years following five years of studying for civil service exams. Go Won Hee is the voluntarily jobless Yeo Eun Ho, while Im Hyeon Joo is Seo Soo Jung, who breaks up with her boyfriend Kim Jae Ho due to his inattentiveness.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1501666wpp/20-december-k-drama-premieres-to-add-joy-to-your-holidays

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021/2022] A DeadbEAT's Meal/Three Hundreds of Meals,백수세끼 -Ha Seok Jin- Friday

A DeadbEAT's Meal (2021) Review

The new drama “A DeadbEAT’s Meal” (directed by Kim Jun-mo, written by Jeon Seon-young, produced by Playlist, Studio N), co-produced by the comprehensive content studio Playlist and Studio N, is the story of Jae-ho (Ha Seok Jin), a man who not skips meals even after parting. It is based on the popular Naver Webtoon of the same name. Playlist, which continues its endless attempts with the fantasy romance thriller ‘Blue Birthday’ and the fire moth romance ‘Fang’, this time, join hands with Studio N to present ‘mukbang’ content.
In addition, Ha Seok-jin and Go Won-hee, who are running through the small screen with a number of works, and Im Hyeon-Joo, who is paying attention to a new challenge, is cast as the lead, and high interest is continuing.

First, after graduating from the Department of Korean Literature, ‘Kim Jae-ho’ is in his second year of preparing for a job after a long period of public service. As he heals from the pain of continuous job failures and parting, he used food as a medium to provide him warm comfort, sympathy, and delicious mukbang satisfaction. From a young age, according to her mother’s advice to eat three meals a day, it became a habit to fill it up with anything. He had a healthy body and mentality even though he was not particularly good at it. To make matters worse, he broke up with his girlfriend, whom he recently hired for the first time, after a conflict.

Go Won-hee plays Yeo Eun-ho, a hot-tempered white girl and a volunteer who claims that eating is all that is left in today’s low-interest rates. It has now been three months since she resigned from the job after going through a crisis that almost killed her from overwork by working night and day at an advertising company. Since then, she has vowed to live a life of treating her like a VIP. First of all, she is a true ‘cool girl’ of this age who only thinks about eating and living happily today.

Im Hyeon-Joo continues her acting challenge by taking on the role of ‘Seo Su-Jeong, an employee of a large telecommunication company in her second year of social life. She succeeded in finding the job she had hoped for, but she is still a freshman in society who finds it difficult due to the rush of work and her hectic corporate life. In the meantime, she was tired of the indifference of her boyfriend, Jae-ho, and declared farewell for herself.

“A DeadbEAT’s Meal” marked the start of full-scale production with a scripted practice held at the Playlist headquarters in Yongsan, Seoul on the 30th. In addition to the above three, Go Woo-jin, who plays Seo-jun Kang, a junior in Sujeong’s company, and Lee Sang-jin, who plays Jae-ho’s friend ‘Kim Jeong-hyeon’, attended the event. “The message of the story is so good. The script reading, which started with Ha Seok-jin’s determination, “I hope that it will be a work that can empathize and give and receive comfort with many people by dissolving the pain and suffering of the job-hunting students well” was quickly filled with the enthusiasm of the actors who expressed their ambition to “work hard”.

This is why attention is paid to the realistic stories of these people that will soon be filmed.

The Playlist side said, “The best production crew and the best actors will come together to create a more realistic story of a job-hunting student and a newcomer. After watching their first combination through script practice, I have a feeling that an interesting work that goes back and forth between comedy and reality will be born.

https://www.eastasiantimes.com/a-deadbeats-meal-2021-review/

• Awesome 1

• 3 weeks later...

'Three meals a day' Ha Seok-jin X Go Won-hee, caught in love?

http://cdn.topdaily.kr/news/photo/202112/129446_107198_4717.jpg

Top Daily Reporter Seo Sang-hyun = “Three hundred lives” Ha Seok-jin X Go Won-hee’s love affair was captured. What was Ha Seok-jin's ex-girlfriend Im Hyeon-joo witnessed?

Here, a change in the relationship between Kim Jae-ho (Ha Seok-Jin), an involuntary unemployed person, Yeo Eun-Ho (Ko Won-Hee), and Sujeong Seo (Lim Hyeon-Joo), a novice in society, is predicted, adding to expectations. Jaeho and Sujeong, who had been dating for 7 years, recently broke up. Sujeong, who could not stand the sacrifice of love and Jae-ho's indifference, announced the breakup. Sujeong erased her contact information saying she would never call again, but she got drunk and left her two missed calls to her ex-boyfriend Jaeho. The emotions have not yet been fully sorted out.

However, as a new relationship, Eun-ho, appeared in front of Jae-ho, a full-fledged triangle composition unfolded. The first meeting of the two started like a bad affair of ‘bicycle thieves’, but they soon became mukbang mates with a food philosophy that fits well with significance. Even Eun-ho gave Jae-ho dating advice, “If you want to see your girlfriend again, don’t answer the phone,” and gave advice on life as a senior who got a job first.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=129446

Kim Seong-gyu participated in 'Ready To Go' OST for 'Three Hundreds of Life'

• 4 weeks later...

“Three hundred lives” Ha Seok-jin X Go Won-hee X Lim Hyeon-joo “I hope it will be a drama that will always be remembered”

The drama 'Three Meals a Day' (directed by Kim Jun-mo, written by Jeon Seon-young, produced by Studio N), a drama co-produced by Playlist and Studio N, released its final episode on the 14th.

The strong power contained in a single meal of steaming rice became a reason not to be afraid no matter what ordeal came before Kim Jae-ho (Ha Seok-jin), Yeo Eun-ho (Go Won-hee), and Seo Su-jeong (Lim Hyeon-joo) who started a new life. On the other hand, with the release of the final episode, the actors Ha Seok-jin, Go Won-hee, and Lim Hyeon-joo, the main actors of 'Three Meals a Day', have conveyed their gratitude and impressions to the viewers.

5ea875480cd366da7bb145f382453828f173d8b5

#Ha Seok-jin, “I took on a pleasant character and filmed happily for several months.”

Ha Seok-jin, who showed off his new acting to his heart's content through 'Three Meals a Day', said, "It was a little unfamiliar at first because it was a new challenge for an OTT platform drama, but I think I was happily filming for several months as I took on a delightful character named Jae-ho." remembered the day He continued, “I hope that the good times we had while eating and having fun filming were delivered to the viewers as well. He said thank you."

c780c716706865a6be55ded30813ede99e8818d8

# Go Won-hee, “I hope it will become a drama that you can remember and visit often.”

Go Won-hee, who wrote another life character, by bringing vitality to Yeo Eun-ho, a voluntary whitebeard with her unrelenting passion for acting. "The last meal of 'Three Hundreds of Meals' is over," he said, adding, "Eating a late night snack every time I watch 'Three Hundreds of Meals', it's more fun, and the late night snacks I eat also feel more delicious." . She continued, "I hope that it will be a drama that many people can remember and visit often."

0d8181f4989eb61b06149d39808a4dce431d2a8f

# Im Hyeon-joo, “It’s a very precious work, and I have grown a lot.”

Im Hyun-joo, who showed a new challenge through the role of Seo Su-jeong, revealed his love for the work and the character, saying, "'Three Hundreds of Life' was a very precious work to me." She said, “I think I’ve grown a lot as much as Su-jeong grew up through separation and meeting,” she said, “I will become an actress who can show a better side of myself in the future.” This is the reason why Im Hyun-joo's next move, who has grown a little more through revision, is paying attention.

http://m.sportsworldi.com/view/20220115502743

• Like 1

Lee Sang-jin, 'Three Hundreds of Meals' Ending Feelings “I am grateful and happy every moment”

ec6f373ecf05d2d3fb52bbc60341f7f9f9f50c99

Rookie actor Lee Sang-jin shared his thoughts on the end of the playlist drama 'Three Hundreds of Lives'.

On the 18th, through his agency Different Company, Lee Sang-jin said, "I was grateful and happy every moment to be able to be with the playlist 'Three Hundreds of Meals'. said thanks.

He continued, “I will continue to come back with great works and more mature acting, so I hope that actor Lee Sang-jin will also remember. We ask for a lot of attention,” he added.

In 'Three Meals a Day', which ended on the 14th, Lee Sang-jin played Jeong-hyeon, a close college junior and chef at a small izakaya, who is a close colleague for Ha Seok-jin (Jae-ho) more than anyone else.

In the last episode of 'Three Meals a Day', Lee Sang-jin showed up with hot food at the 'rice meeting' made by Ha Seok-jin, and showed 'steamed chemistry' that was by his side until the end. In addition, he made a warm ending by playing the role of licorice so that viewers can more easily empathize with his characteristic laughter and friendly and smirk acting.

On the other hand, Lee Sang-jin has been cast as the principleist platoon leader Oh Seok-jin in the drama 'Recruit' based on the original Jang Pi-chu, which is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of the year.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=24192111&cloc=rss|isplus|total_list

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2021/2022] A DeadbEAT's Meal/Three Hundreds of Meals,백수세끼