[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Bright As the Moon 皎若云间月

SC2019

• 2 weeks later...

@SC2019 finished). I should say I have a lot of mixed emotions).

Enjoyed the leads, including the 4th prince; Thomas Tong- WOW, I will definitely try to restart Joy of Life and look for his previous dramas as well). 

Zhang Zhixi is stunning in ancient clothes.  I haven't seen anyone more beautiful in these costumes in any other historical drama I've seen so far. 

The only thing I'm really skeptical here is the way storyline goes after ep28. They really should have ended the drama at 30-32 episodes instead of dragging it with cliche dialogs/monologs/scenes. 

Overall enjoyed it a lot). Hope to see more from Zhang Zhixi).

@leo2020 lol, I managed to skip a good number of episodes and catch the ending and it was still fine. Goes to show how much fillers were put in place. The amount of unnecessary misunderstandings, face-palm.

Btw, what is your mother tongue?

Zhang Zhi Xi is pretty - real skinny though!

4 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Goes to show how much fillers were put in place

Yep, that was really annoying). 

Zhang Zhi Xi is pretty - real skinny though!

Yes, I've noticed she is even skinnier here than in Love and Redemption back in 2019... I've checked online, and she is reported to weight just 45kg while being 1.67cm tall(. 

Btw, what is your mother tongue?

It's Russian).

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Bright As the Moon 皎若云间月