SC2019

vBxw8_4f.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 好好生活
English title: Live Your Life

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama

Director: Chen Ming Zhang, Chen Shi Yi

Episodes: 40

Airing: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (2100 hours, taking over The Justice slot)

Broadcast Date: Oct 5, 2021 - Oct 26, 2021

Cast:

Cai Wen Jing as Wu You
Lin Yu Shen as He Xiya
Zou Ting Wei as Lin Qing
Jiang Yan as Su Fei
Tu Bing as Lu Man
Cheng Yi as Qian Jiayi
Zhang Hao Lun
Li Jia Xin

Synopsis:

On the day of registering marriage, Wu You did not appear due to a car accident. Her boyfriend broke up with her and went overseas. Filled with sadness, Wu You puts all her mind into work yet love sparks between her and the “Devil King” He Xi Ya.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Source: MyDramaList | Dramawiki

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

For those who didn't get enough of Lin Yu Shen from Dating In The Kitchen, here he is with Elvira Chai, premiering on October 4.

From the trailers, it's got a similar vibe as the drama last year and Elvira Chai has been nailing it in The Justice. So do expect pretty good acting, just don't expect novelty in the storyline. Unlike in the other drama, he's not a rich chaebol, but at least a boss who Elvira Chai tries to suck up to initially. And I notice the FL has a bunch of girlfriends which would be pretty cool, probably as a secondary storyline.

Btw, this is going to be aired on Hunan TV and MangoTV and is reportedly going to air daily, probably taking the same slot as The Justice as a TV drama after it ends, (ie not a webdrama which will only air on certain days). Which is pretty good because we won't have to wait forever to finish watching the show, the only downside is with the availability of English subs. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Live Your Life 好好生活

Based on the viewing calendar, it airs daily so thank heavens it will end within the same month! It takes over the slot on TV that was occupied by The Justice, so it airs at 2100 hours, in case anyone is wondering.

I agree that both leads act very well in the trailers. 

I am in! I will look for this as soon as I am finished scanning Soompi.

I hope English subs are out. 

I like the daily schedule because it means no long waits in between airing. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Live Your Life 好好生活